Synthetic - Cover

Synthetic

Copyright© 2009 by aplgirl

Chapter 32

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - 'Renee is a young "synthetic human." Bought by a dominating man who sees her as little more than a sexual plaything, she struggles to retain her identity - and her determination to escape - as her free will dwindles away.' Note: Although there is both a story and romance in the tale, there is a lot of rape as well (and not the story rape where the victim likes the rapist/being raped; I find that sort of thing kinda ridiculous).

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Renee stumbled along the unlit street, the occasional transport whizzing past. Rain beat against her, wind sending her teeth chattering in the cold. She clutched her books to her chest, keeping the water at bay with her body and the bag.

Where to go?

Skyscrapers soared above, but every entrance was dark.

Matthias had linked to her with a wireless connection, but she didn't know how to get it back.

She needed a working terminal.


None of the diner's patrons paid her any heed when she slipped inside, bedraggled and soaking. The minute she stepped past the entrance, a screen popped up in her sight.

'Order, please?'

Renee tried to keep her emotions off her face. Her brief foray into society with Sawyer had not prepared her for a solo voyage, and she did not want to appear ... inhuman, or even odd, in her reactions.

She selected coffee and toast. She didn't know how she was going to pay, but leaving after she had just arrived could be suspicious. Normal humans probably knew what they wanted before they even went inside - her hesitation might have already labeled her as different.

She didn't know.

She couldn't risk it.

The synthetic followed the directions of diner's program to an empty booth.

'My dear sibling, I found you at last, ' said a voice.

"Matthias!" she all but shouted. Startled glances from the other customers at her exclamation, and she lowered her voice. "Where the hell did you go?"

'I'm an AI, dear, ' he replied. 'We rarely go anywhere.'

"You left. Don't mess with me." she whispered fiercely. "I didn't know what happened, and I didn't know what to do."

'My apologies, ' he said, though he didn't sound sorry. 'Maintaining a connection to someone underground was ... trickier than I expected.'

"Weren't as good as you thought?"

'The network was not as good as it was supposed to be, ' he replied loftily. 'I'm fully aware of my own capabilities.'

A waitress dropped her order at the table. Renee sipped the drink, grimaced, then set it far away. "I need to talk to Sawyer. Will you connect me to him?"

'That was not part of our deal. What are you offering?'

"Goddammit, Matt," she said. "For once, seriously, just for once, do me a favor without telling me I owe you shit."

' ... if you have some other omnipresent AI friend to help you along, sister, please, continue insulting me, ' he said at last. 'But right now, as I am the only one you have. I would recommend you refrain from it.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.