Twenty-Five Pairs - Cover

Twenty-Five Pairs

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jennifer Pinchbeck isn't like other thirteen year old girls. The subject of her brilliant mother's genetic research, Jennifer knows that she has twenty-five chromosome pairs, but does that make her a miracle of medicine or the end of all human life? Only at the pinnacle of mankind's greatest scientific achievement will she discover the truth about who - and what - she really is. (FYI: rache code is in effect. See my blog)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Harden, Utah 2010

"Hi Daddy!" I gave him a hug and a kiss, like I always did when he came home from work.

"Hi Princess. Where's your mom?" Dad hugged me back, nice and tight.

"In the kitchen." I made a little face and lowered my voice. "Meatloaf."

My dad chuckled at that. "Mmmm ... Must be Monday."

"Definitely," I nodded.

"So, how was your first day of school?" Dad asked as he headed towards the kitchen and I trailed along behind him.

"It was good," I shrugged. "It's pretty small though."

"Well, it's a small town, Princess," Daddy smiled over his shoulder at me.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I made a friend though, a real one. Her name's Amy. You think I can invite her over sometime?"

"I don't see why not. Hi Else..." He gave my mom a kiss on the cheek she offered him. "Meat loaf? My favorite!"

"Liar," my mom laughed lightly. "That's what she said too."

"Me?" I giggled.

"So what are you complaining about?" Daddy gave my mom's butt a little spank and then winked at me. "I guess we need better lies, huh?"

"I don't know any other ones." I stuck out my tongue.

"That's good," Mom smiled at me. "One lie is enough for any girl."

"What's your lie then, hmmm?" Dad was holding Mom around the waist now, his chest against her back and his chin on her shoulder. My mom was tall enough so they went well together like that.

"I'll never tell a fiend like you!" Mom gasped and giggled as Daddy gave her a squeeze and then a little push with his hips, and it wasn't like I hadn't seen them fool around before.

I thought it was pretty cool that my parents were in love like that cause I knew some parents weren't. They were both good looking too, so probably that helped a lot. My dad looked like a doctor, very clean with gentle features and warm hazel eyes. A strong jaw and straight nose. He had short brown hair and a nice shape to his body. He always wore a suit and a tie and smelled like aftershave. I liked that smell a lot.

My mom looked like a doctor too, most of the time. She had long blonde hair that she pinned up during the day, except on weekends if we were going out, then she'd leave it down. Fair skin and high cheeks. A pert little nose and small mouth, but always smiling at the corners. Her blue eyes were what made her look so serious. They were kind of intense, until she laughed, and she wore black rimmed glasses for reading stuff. Those really made her look like a doctor.

Mom was healthy too, trim and really curvy if you ever got to see her in a bikini, but that was pretty rare, so most people probably didn't know. Underneath her trousers though, cause she did like to wear loose cotton pants, and her blouse, loose and buttoned up usually, underneath all that my mom had nice upturned breasts, a tiny waist, and some real hips to go with her firm round butt. You'd never, ever guess my mom had ever had a baby, but she'd had me. I was pretty glad too.

I noticed all that because I really hoped I'd look like her when I grew up. I mean, my mom was the prettiest woman I ever knew, so why wouldn't I? Plus she was my mom, so ... You know. I had her blue eyes and golden hair, but my dad's nose and kind of a squarish chin. I had high cheeks, but dimples too and I don't know where those came from. Probably cause my mouth was a little too big for my face, or so it seemed to me, but nobody else seemed to notice.

Anyway, Mom and Dad were fooling around again and I watched for a minute, feeling a little envious because it must be pretty nice to have someone hugging you and giving you a serious kiss, even if your hands are in a big bowl of raw meatloaf. Mom mixed eggs in it, and onions and I dunno what all else, but right then she was wriggling her butt against my daddy as he hugged her and I knew it was time for me to go do some homework.

"Uhhh ... Whew..." she breathed. "Jennifer, dear ... uh ... do you have..."

"Homework? Yeah Mom," I sighed theatrically, teasing them as I left the kitchen.

"Just yell if you need some help," my dad said, but I think he had other things on his mind since I could see his hands holding my mom's nice round breasts as he hugged her.

"Okay Daddy," I answered and the weird thing was that seeing my Mom and Dad like that always made my penis hard, so I kind of wanted to go someplace and be alone anyway.

I'd figured out that putting a little pressure on my dick when it was hard felt pretty good, and if I kind of imagined stuff while I did it? That made it feel even better. So I laid down on my bed and kind of wedged my stuffed bear between my thighs. I had a lot of them. Everyplace my dad ever went he bought me a new stuffed bear, and Daddy went on a lot of trips to a lot of different places. The best bear for rubbing was the one from Germany. It was kind of big, but super soft, like it was made out of mink or something, and I could squeeze my legs around it and just push, you know?

It sounds dumb and if anyone ever saw me I'd have died from embarrassment, humping a big stuffed bear like that, but I swear it felt great. Probably a lot of girls do stuff like that, and maybe boys too since it was my penis that was doing most of the feeling good. I'd hug my pillow at the same time, and close my eyes, thinking about a boy at school usually, or maybe about a boy I only wished was at school.

He'd be tall and handsome, with dark hair and bright brown eyes. I could feel him hugging me, lying down on the bed with me and touching my back, touching my face with his fingers. And he'd kiss me, just a little one at first and then smile. I'd smile too and touch his body and I'd be a little scared maybe, because he was my first boyfriend and he was telling me he loved me. I'd let him kiss me again and it was so nice, feeling his lips on mine, looking into his eyes or maybe closing mine. It was my first real kiss and I was tingling all over.

I liked that dream a lot and I could feel my dick so hard that it really did hurt. Half of it was sticking out the top of my panties and pressed against my tummy, almost reaching my belly button, and I was rubbing it back and forth against my bear, squeezing it with my thighs and feeling my insides all light and buttery hot. There were butterflies inside me, hundreds of them, or thousands, tickling me from the inside out and I could feel them going lower, like into my balls, sorta, I don't know. It was weird, that feeling, and I'd just started getting it over the last few months.

My testicles would feel tight and hard and weightless maybe. That was it, they were like floating between my legs and aching cause they wanted something, but I didn't know what. I just kept rubbing faster and faster, thrusting with my hips like I was digging a hole inside my teddy bear with my big hard penis. I'd do that until it felt really strange and I could feel my heart beating down there, but it felt good and bad at the same time. Like something was trying to come out of me but the opening was too small. It was stuck and just needed a push, but pushing made it feel painful and so I stopped. I made myself stop even though I didn't want to.

I rolled onto my back, shivering and breathless and feeling hot everywhere. I was damp with sweat and my boobs ached and my nipples itched. I had to put my hands on my tits and press them hard, rubbing my palms around my chest because that helped a lot. The whole thing was so confusing to me. I didn't know what I was doing and I was afraid to tell my mom because maybe what I was doing was bad, well, not bad probably, but just strange. My mom might think I was weird and ask me a lot of questions and I didn't want that. It would be pretty embarrassing, like I said, if anyone knew I was rubbing myself on my bear.

Mostly I just wished I knew how to make those feelings stop. I was perfectly happy when I didn't feel like that, when my cock was soft and just sitting there minding its own business. I could concentrate on school or whatever I was doing and not think about rubbing myself or trying to hide my hard penis. I kinda wished I didn't have it at all sometimes, but I knew better than that. It was part of me, so I was stuck with it. I just wished I could understand it, that's all.


"Hey! Guess what!" Amy was grinning at me as soon as I got on the school bus.

My first few days at school, Mom had driven me, but now it was Friday and I was taking the bus like everyone else. There were three of them and luckily for me Amy and I rode the same one and she got picked up first, so she'd saved a seat next to her for me.

"What?" I smiled back, sitting down with a little whumph on the seat.

"Somebody likes you." Amy was all giggly and I gave her a look.

"What's that mean?"

"What do you mean, what's it mean?" She looked at me like I was from Mars. "Duh! A boy likes you..."

"A boy likes me?" I blinked at that.

" ... and I know which one."

"How do you know?" I asked, looking around, but nobody was really paying attention to us.

It was noisy anyway because the little kids liked to fool around in the back, but the afternoons were worse. Even so, the bus driver liked to yell a lot. He was kind of old and grumpy in the mornings and he'd threaten to stop the bus and throw everyone off in the middle of nowhere if we didn't settle down. I think all bus drivers are like that though and nobody paid much attention to him.

"Cause I heard it from Paula," Amy nodded and I wasn't sure who Paula was. "And she heard it from Beth and Beth knows everything about everybody."

"She does?" I swallowed hard at that and glanced down instinctively, which really made Amy laugh.

"Oh, not that!" she nudged me with her shoulder. "You know what I mean."

"Oh," I nodded quickly. "So, um, who likes me?"

"Guess." Amy was loving this, I could tell, and I really gave her a face then.

"I can't guess, Amy!" I said. "I don't even know anybody!"

"Yeah you do," she laughed. "I swear, you know who he is."

"Great, um..." I sighed, trying to think of all the boys I'd met over my first four days of school in Harden.

"You'll never guess!" Amy was torturing me now.

"What?" I felt totally confused. "Then how am I gonna guess? God! Just tell me!"

"No way!" Amy shook her head. "It's better this way, you can find out if he's gonna say anything to you or not."

"What? Amy!" I pouted. "What difference does it make if you tell me or not?"

"Well, you might say something to him! Duh!" She nudged me again. "You don't wanna spoil it, do you?"

"Spoil what?" I frowned at her. "That's not fair."

"Yeah it is," she nodded happily. "You'll see."

It was kind of fun, I had to admit, and exciting too, if Amy was right. Knowing some boy liked me was nice, but then it sort of depended on which boy it was too. I mean, yeah, I'd seen some boys I wanted to like me a lot and I'd seen others that I didn't think I'd ever want to know at all. Now I'd be walking around looking at every boy I saw, wondering if he was the one who liked me or not, and trying to make up my mind if I was going to like him back if he was, which he probably wouldn't be. That wasn't going to be good at all and it was already confusing me, obviously.

Plus, and this was kind of a big deal too, I was only thirteen years old. It didn't matter if a boy liked me or not, it wasn't like my parents were going to let me go out on a date. Like sure, we could maybe hang out at school or something, be almost like boyfriend and girlfriend, but even that wouldn't be really good because the teachers looked for that stuff, or so I'd heard. Maybe when I was like fifteen, or sixteen more likely, then my mom and dad would let me go out on a date, but being in seventh grade like I was? No way.

Still ... A boy did like me. It made me sort of hot and tingly, you know? I looked at my clothes, just some clean jeans and a pink sweater, and I wished I'd worn a dress or at least some nicer pants. I had a pair of red hip huggers that were insanely cool. My mom thought they were a bit much, but all the kids wore them in Atlanta. I should have worn them and shown off my butt a little, because I had a pretty nice one anyway and my jeans were more baggy than tight, with a daisy on the back left pocket. They were like little kid jeans and I frowned at that too.

"Hey new girl," Josh said, just like he had every morning since the first day of school.

"Hi." I gave him a smile just like I always did, sighing inwardly because he was so seriously big and handsome and it would have been so nice if he was the boy who liked me.

Josh was a senior though, eighteen years old already, and I knew the boy who liked me was going to be someone my own age or maybe a year older. Two years at the absolute most, a ninth grader, and that would be pretty cool too. Some of those ninth grade boys were petty cute, especially the Caparis twins, Jamie and Tracy. It would be crazy cool if they liked me, twin sixteen year old brothers, and I felt my penis growing hard then and I crossed my legs quickly, trapping my dick between them as I sat there.

The whole morning was like that too. I would sit through my classes hardly hearing a word my teachers were saying and just looking around, checking out all the boys, and my dick was aching. It never went soft at all. I swear, I thought if I didn't rub it against something pretty soon, I was gonna hurt something down there. I didn't know the how or why exactly, but my hard penis was driving me a little crazy. The best I could do was sort of rub it with my hand in my pocket sometimes, but that was awkward when I was sitting down, and when I was standing up all I could do was try and hide it.

I thought maybe if I went to the bathroom it might help, cause sometimes my cock was really hard and aching just because I had to pee kind of bad, like in the mornings when I woke up. But when I went into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet I couldn't even point my penis down into the toilet bowl. It was too big and long and hard and I knew I didn't really have to pee anyway, it was a dumb idea, but it did feel good to let it out of my panties for a couple minutes anyway. I'd squeeze it a little, and that just made it swell up even more. My little hand wouldn't even go all the way around it and I decided just before lunch that I was going to have to ask my mom about it, because this couldn't be normal. My dick was hard for three hours straight and my panties were soaked with that clear stuff that was leaking out of the tip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.