Twenty-Five Pairs
Chapter 1

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jennifer Pinchbeck isn't like other thirteen year old girls. The subject of her brilliant mother's genetic research, Jennifer knows that she has twenty-five chromosome pairs, but does that make her a miracle of medicine or the end of all human life? Only at the pinnacle of mankind's greatest scientific achievement will she discover the truth about who - and what - she really is. (FYI: rache code is in effect. See my blog)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Harden, Utah 2010

Moving to Harden Utah was just about the weirdest thing that ever happened to me. The whole thing, I mean. We moved a lot anyway, since my dad worked for the government, so I was kinda used to that by the time I was thirteen, but still, taken all in all, it was pretty weird.

The first day of school is always the worst.

At least the kids were nice, most of them, not like when we moved to that place in Texas when I was eleven. I'd gotten beat up my first day there. At the school in Harden most of the other kids smiled and said hi to me, which was pretty much a relief. It was all one school too, which was a lot different than most places where they more or less separated elementary and middle school and high school, you know. This place it was all just one big school, kindergarten to twelfth grade, and I was in the seventh grade.

"Hey new girl," someone said and I'd just sat down in my first class which wasn't a class at all, but something they called homeroom.

"Hi." I turned to look, of course, and it was a boy and a lot older than me, like seventeen probably or maybe even eighteen.

"What's your name?" he asked and he was pretty cute.

Well, he was seriously cute. Kind of big, like a football player kinda, with brown eyes and kind of short brown hair. A handsome face, smiling too, and that made him look really nice.

"Jennifer Pinchbeck? Where are you dear?" the teacher interrupted us before I could answer. She was rather old with tortoise shell glasses and a bad perm like you can only get in a small town beauty parlor.

"Uh, here." I lifted my arm, but not too high.

"Jennifer?" the boy whispered with a smile and I think I blushed, just because everyone was looking at me. I never really liked that feeling very much.

"There you are. Come on up here and introduce yourself," the teacher said and I swallowed hard, but I'd been to a lot of new schools and this had happened to me before.

There were about two dozen kids there, older and younger than me, and homeroom was just for attendance and announcements and stuff like that before school really started. They looked at me, some of them, some of them didn't care, you know. Kids are kids mostly.

I'd worn a new dress anyway, a nice baby blue one with small white daisies on it and a white sash around my thin waist, and my mom had done up my hair. She was always excited about my first day at a new school, because she knew it was sort of hard and felt a little bad about it, I think. She'd wanted to come with me, but I pleaded with her not to. That would have been really bad, as any thirteen year old can tell you.

So I had my longish blonde hair in ringlets, pinned up so they hung down behind my head almost from ear to ear, and it was cute. I liked it and so did my mom. She'd taken a picture of me. She took a lot of pictures of me and all the time too. My mom was weird that way. She liked to tell me I was beautiful, but I didn't know for sure. Maybe I was, but mostly I just felt like ... me, you know? And besides, nobody can be beautiful at thirteen anyway, just pretty, so that's what I really was.

"Hi." I licked my lips and kind of rocked on my heels, in my new black Betsy's which all the girls had worn down in Atlanta, but not here I guess.

"Go ahead, dear. Introduce yourself," the teacher said with a smile.

"I'm Jennifer, uh, Jenny or Jen, I guess. Most everybody calls me Jen."

"Hi Jen," half the class said on a cue from the teacher and I always hated that part the most.

"Um, hi, and well, we just moved here from Georgia." I let that sink in, but only because I wasn't sure what else to say. "I have a pet ferret, his name is Slinky and um, I like to read and hang out and stuff," I shrugged. "My favorite TV show is House."

"Good." The teacher was still smiling. "Tell us about your parents. What does your father do?"

"Uh, my dad?" I rubbed behind my left ear for a second. "My dad is a doctor and um, he..." I shrugged. "I'm not really sure what he does. He's my dad." I giggled at myself and some kids laughed. "My mom is from Holland. She used to be Dutch, but now she's American and everything. She's a doctor too, like my dad."

"Do they work at the hospital?" some girl asked.

"Uh, I don't think so," I shook my head, but then I changed my mind. "Maybe my dad does, but my mom works at home mostly."

"Okay. Thank you, Jennifer. You can sit down now," the teacher said to me and I was glad that was over.

"You don't even know where your dad works?" some other girl asked and there was some laughing and I felt my face turn a little red.

"Be nice," the teacher warned everyone and I just hoped I wasn't going to trip as I went back to my desk.


I was actually having a pretty good time at school. The kids were all nice and except for a few little things, nobody teased me or gave me a hard time. I just smiled a lot, you know, and said hello and just tried to get used to all the new faces. Luckily my class, the seventh graders, was a pretty small one. There were only twenty of us altogether, and so it was really easy to get to know everyone.

During lunchtime everybody just went outside to eat mostly, since it was warm and sunny and everything. I didn't really know the routine, of course, so it was nice when a girl named Amy sort of asked me to sit with her off by a big oak tree. Everybody spread out and most of the kids liked to play after they ate; kickball or skipping rope, stuff like that. The older kids sat with their friends and just hung-out. It was a school and they're all about the same, just the scenery is different.

"I like your hair, how'd you do that?" Amy asked me and she was quickly becoming my best friend.

"My mom did it," I smiled, sort of playing with my golden ringlets. "You don't think it makes me look like a little girl or anything?"

"No, uh-uh," she shook her head. "It's nice. I wish I had hair like yours."

"Really?" I made a little face. "Your hair is nice. I like it."

"Yeah, I guess," Amy shrugged. She had long brown hair, straight and pulled back into a ponytail. It was pretty average hair and she was a pretty average girl, I suppose. Except she had real boobs already.

I just had little puffy tits, mostly big pink nipples really, on top of firm little cones that stuck out from my chest like bullets. Amy had nice round ones that gave her a nice shape. My mom said I'd get nice boobs when I was fourteen. I'd just have to be patient and by the time I was sixteen, she said, I'd have the nicest boobs of any girl in school. I'd laughed at that though, like how could she know? But my mom knew a lot of stuff, so part of me did believe her and she was giving me shots too, for my boobs and other things, so I just hoped she was right.

"At least you got some boobs," I giggled and it was okay cause we were pretty much by ourselves anyway.

"Huh?" She laughed and stuck out her tongue. "Yeah, a little bit. They just sorta started growing last summer."

"Mine are growing, but they're slow," I said, looking down. "My penis is pretty big now though."

"What?" Amy's eyes got wide as she stared at me.

"Huh?" I looked at her.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, uh, my penis is big," I shrugged.

"You're weird," she laughed.

"What? Why?" I laughed too, but I didn't understand.

"You don't have a penis." Amy thought I was joking.

"Yeah I do," I nodded. "I have twenty-five chromosomes too."

"Twenty-five what?" She really didn't know what I was talking about, and I really knew only as much as my parents had tried to explain.

"I have more chromosomes than regular people or something," I shrugged. "That's like the stuff in your body that tells you how to grow."

"Oh yeah?" Amy looked like she might almost believe me. "So how many do other people have?"

"Twenty-three. I think." I hoped I wasn't screwing it up. "They come in pairs, like the animals on Noah's ark."

"What?" She giggled. "You're such a liar!"

"No!" I giggled too. "I swear, that's why I have a penis except I'm a girl. My parents wanted me like that so they added some chromosomes before I was even born, when I was still an egg or something."

"How'd they do that?"

"They're doctors," I shrugged. "They do all kinds of stuff like that."

"Well..." Amy seemed to think about it. "Why would they do it?"

"I dunno!" I laughed. "I think they just sorta ... wanted to, I guess."

"But you're a girl right?" Amy asked, kind of looking me up and down.

"Yeah, I'm a girl. I just have a penis and some testicles instead of a vagina," I explained. "But my mom said I'm going to be beautiful when I grow up."

"All moms say that," Amy teased me.

"I know," I grinned. "But my mom's never wrong, believe me." I nodded seriously. "You don't wanna argue with her about stuff."

"Can I, um ... Can I see it?" Amy asked, biting her bottom lip.

"You wanna?" I was surprised and she nodded. "Not here though," I told her, looking around.

"The bathroom, come on..." She was getting up and I was too. I mean, she was my new friend and she wanted to see my penis, so ... why not?

"But um, you gotta promise me something, okay?" I said softly as we walked towards the building.

"What?"

"You can't tell anyone, okay? Please? I lived in Texas two years ago and when they found out I was ... different..." I swallowed hard. "I got picked on a lot, you know?"

"Nobody around here is gonna pick on you," Amy said, but that wasn't the same as a promise to keep my secret.

"Just don't say anything, okay?" I asked again.

I knew it was a little late for that, since I'd told Amy already, but I'd never been good at keeping secrets, not even my own. My mom said I should be proud of myself though, because I was very special, and my dad hadn't been shy about talking about my penis with his doctor friends in Atlanta, so I didn't feel ashamed of myself or anything. I kinda liked my body, except for my boobs being small, I mean.

"I won't tell," Amy said and then rolled her brown eyes at me. "I promise, I swear. I won't."

"Okay," I smiled and nodded quickly.

"Uh..." I looked around the bathroom and we were alone. "Okay, here..."

I lifted the front of my dress and just hooked my thumb in the front of my white cotton panties and pulled it down far enough that Amy could see my penis and then my testicles hanging underneath it. It wasn't hard or anything, although my penis got that way sometimes for no reason at all, and I was glad it wasn't. It was about four inches long maybe, which looked really big to me, and Amy too, but I wasn't sure if she'd even seen a real live penis before. I knew it was large though, because my mom had told me it was.

She liked to measure it when it was soft and then again when it was hard. She measured every part of me and everyday too. My height and weight and my measurements. Even my shoe size. My mom measured me all the time and she kept charts. Sometimes she'd smile and sometimes she'd purse her lips, like maybe something wasn't growing the way it should, or growing too much maybe. Mom liked my penis just fine though and told me I'd have a serious cock in a year or two, which was what she called it mostly. A big cock to go with my big tits when they started growing.

"Oh my God!" Amy gasped and it was kind of funny really, seeing the look on her face.

"Pretty cool, huh?" I giggled and we were both looking down at my penis, which made it start growing, of course.

"It's moving!" Amy swallowed hard. "It's getting bigger."

"Yeah," I blushed a little and I felt my nipples getting really hot and cold all at the same time. "It does that sometimes."

"That's so cool." She was almost on her knees, staring at my cock.

"You better, um, look out cause if gets really hard, it gets like half a foot long."

"Really?" Amy glanced up at me and my penis was already halfway hard, sort of sticking out and curving down like an elephant's trunk, except it was mostly pink and the head was smooth and round and a little wet like the elephant had a runny nose ... sorta.

"Yeah," I nodded. "My mom measured it last night before I went to bed. It was 18 centimeters exactly, that's like more than seven inches."

"It's pretty big around too, huh?" Amy licked her lips.

"Uh-huh." I smiled cause I felt pretty good about showing off. I'd been a little nervous that Amy would think I was a freak or something. "Almost ten centimeters when it gets really hard."

"How many inches is that?" Amy looked up at me and I shrugged.

"Almost four, I think." My mom always used metric, cause she was from Holland and everything.

"Why's it all wet, is that pee?" Amy wrinkled her nose and my cock was sticking straight out now, it was about as hard as it ever got and I felt like I wanted to touch it.

"No!" I laughed at her. "It's stuff, I dunno. My mom said all dick's do that when they get hard."

"Why?" Amy was pointing a finger at my penis like she was gonna poke it.

"It's a sex thing, I guess." I made a little face. "It isn't like sperm though; it's just supposed to make it easier to go in."

"I know where babies come from," Amy said, like I'd meant she didn't. "Can I touch it?"

"I don't know," I bit my lip. "Um, I guess so."

Amy touched her finger to the shaft of my cock, sort of pushing it a little so my penis swung back and forth when she pulled her finger away. It didn't feel like anything, but it made me giggle and Amy looked up at me with a big grin.

"Does that tickle?" she asked.

"No," I shook my head. "It doesn't feel like anything."

"That's really weird," she decided. "But pretty cool too."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Ohhhpps..."

I turned quickly, covering up my penis and going into one of the stalls as a couple girls pushed open the door, talking and not really noticing me, thank goodness. This was the hard part though, I sort of had to tuck my penis down, between my thighs and pull my panties up, trapping it and hoping it would go soft again soon. It was kind of uncomfortable like that, but it felt nice in a way too, I mean when I was pressing down on it. I wanted to keep pressing it, but of course I didn't.

Sometimes it was bad because my cock would get hard for no reason, like I said. It would just do it and now it was so big that it was obvious if I didn't hide it. I mean, it would push right out the top of my panties and make a funny little tent in my skirt, you know? Or other times it would kind of grow out one of the leg openings, if my panties were loose enough and sometimes even if they weren't, and then I'd have a big hard penis down the inside of my thigh and I really had to be careful how I sat. Someone could see everything if I didn't pay attention, and even when it was soft I had to watch out, cause sometimes I forgot to cross my legs the right way. And boys do like to look; everyone knows that.

So I pushed my penis down, trying to curl it under my smooth hairless balls, which were kind of big too, actually, and mom said I'd probably get a little hair soon, but if I did my mom was going to shave it off. She said my balls were too pretty to be covered up with pubic hair. I straightened my panties, pulling them snug and I did have a big bulge there, but my dress was loose enough and I could hold my books in front of myself anyway. I'd had a lot of practice hiding my penis like that because it wasn't any fun being teased, believe me.

"Come on, let's go. We have math next." Amy was waiting for me as I came out, sort of looking down at my crotch, but there wasn't anything to see. She almost looked disappointed.

"Okay, yeah." I smiled and I was glad I'd made a friend I could trust on my first day of school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.