1207 - Cover

1207

Copyright© 2009 by Heel

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Medieval erotic story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Someone was hammering on the door, demanding to be let in. Laurentius stood up and hurried to the window to see what was going on. Two soldiers were standing outside. Their shiny armor was reflecting the weak moonlight. Laurentius stiffened and his heart picked up speed. He knew he was in big trouble. The soldiers had come to take him away in this ungodly hour. Eventually, his shaky legs carried him to the door.

"How long we have to wait?" one of the soldiers asked.

"I was asleep," said Laurentius and opened the door.

"Are you the healer?" asked the other.

"Yes."

"Come with us!"

"Why?"

"Duke's order. Hurry!"

Half an hour later, the three men got to the castle and walked through the ornate gates. Laurentius didn't protest as he was shoved up against a wall and searched roughly. After that, they led him up a stone staircase and into a spacious room.

The duke was there, tall, gaunt man in his late forties. He was pacing nervously, not bothering to look at Laurentius.

"I was told you were a healer," the duke said with a somber look on his face.

"Yes, your Excellency."

"A capable one?"

"I'm just an ordinary man..."

"Shut up! I want you to heal my daughter."

Laurentius blinked in surprise.

"I'll give you shelter and food. You will examine her tomorrow. Now, go!"

"Yes, your Excellency."

Two guards escorted Laurentius to his room, where he had a restless sleep.


Propped on pillows, the princess lay on her bed, looking pale and depressed. She was dressed in a sophisticated blue dress that appeared to be put on in a hurry. Her big violet colored eyes lingered on Laurentius for a moment, then slowly became unfocused.

"Your father wants me to..." Laurentius started.

"I know. You are the new one. What's your name?"

"Laurentius."

"I am Eloise," she said and ventured a smile.

The princess was a beautiful, little creature, with long dark blond hair. She appeared to be no more than twenty years old, although the shadows under her eyes made her look older.

"Your Excellency, would you tell me what your complaint is?"

"Call me Eloise, please!" she said in a gentle but firm voice.

Laurentius nodded and waited patiently for the answer. Eloise sighed with a bored look on her face, then pulled her dress up slightly to reveal her bare feet. The healer squinted at them, wondering what the problem was.

"No, no. It's up there," the princess said, pointing at her left knee.

Laurentius came closer, looking expectantly at her.

"Do I really have to..." Eloise's voice trailed off, her face reddening.

"Show me, please!"

With trembling hand, she pulled her dress some more. Her left leg was curved inward in an unnatural way, and there was an ugly lump on the side of her calf. The damage seemed to have affected her tiny foot too. It was turned in slightly and looked oddly limp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.