Temptation in Paradise - Cover

Temptation in Paradise

Copyright© 2009 by michchick98

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Veronica, a woman in her mid 30's has had about all she can take. Her father died on the same day she learned of her husband's infidelity. She takes her cousin up on an offer of a vacation to a remote island off the coast of Puerto Rico. When she meets the handsome and much younger driver who works for her cousin, her vacation in solitude suddenly has a temptation she finds hard to resist.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

Dinner, thankfully, was rather uneventful, except for the smoldering looks Diego kept giving to Ronnie. Every time she glanced up, he was gazing at her with an almost feral look on his handsome face. She had no doubts regarding his earlier statement about wanting to make her scream. She knew she'd scream long and loud if given the chance, and wouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed by it.

They cleaned up the dinner dishes together, standing side-by-side, Ronnie rinsing the dishes and handing them off to Diego who loaded the dishwasher. He took every opportunity to touch her. When he grabbed a dish from her, he'd make sure their fingers touched. He'd step around her to reach for something and place his hand on her lower back. He smiled because he knew he was keeping her on edge.

Once the kitchen was cleaned, Ronnie mumbled something about teaching him the basics of driving the boat then made a hasty retreat. Diego lingered in the kitchen for a moment, smiling at her reaction to his nearness. He dropped the towel draped over his shoulder onto the counter and headed into the bathroom.

Opening the floor to ceiling cabinet behind the door, he pulled out several candles and carried them to the bedroom. He placed them all around the room then opened the sliding doors. It was getting close to sunset and he hoped he wouldn't be going back to San Juan tonight.

After a quick trip to the bathroom to relieve his bladder, he made his way outside and toward the dock. He saw Ronnie sitting in the driver's seat of the boat, looking out over the water with the same sad expression on her face he'd seen when he first met her.

Someone hurt her terribly. I want to make sure she knows I am not going to.

Diego stepped onto the boat and smiled at Ronnie when she turned her attention to him. He fought his body's reaction to simply looking at her. He'd never been this attracted to any other woman that he could remember. He sat down in the passenger's seat and kept his gaze fixed on hers. Ronnie turned her eyes away, blushing.

"O—okay." She cleared her throat. "It's pretty simple to drive this boat." She proceeded to explain how to slowly pull up on the throttle to make the boat go forward and showed him the other controls he'd need to know about for his trip back to San Juan. She ignored how her body was reacting to him now that he'd stood up and was leaning over her, his breath rustling her hair.

Ronnie fought a shiver at the sinful thoughts racing through her mind, specifically his declaration of how he wanted to make her scream. She wanted that more than she wanted to breathe, but this vacation was about getting away from men and getting her head on straight, not getting her groove on with another younger guy.

How old is he anyway? He looks even younger than Barry.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and blushed again when she realized Diego was asking her a question and she didn't hear a word he'd said.

"Um—what?" she asked. Diego was inches away from her, all she'd have to do is turn her head—don't go there, Ronnie! she scolded herself.

"I said, why are you showing me this? We both know I am not going anywhere tonight."

Ronnie turned to glare at him. Uh-oh! Big mistake, she thought a split second before he pulled her into his arms and claimed her lips in a frenzied kiss. Diego pulled her close to him, rocking his hips against her and allowing her to feel the proof of his desire pressed against her belly. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her feet off the deck of the boat, then turned and walked the few steps toward the rear and sat her down on the padded bench seat.

Diego broke the kiss and dropped to his knees in front of her, hooking his fingers in the waistband of her shorts and slowly bringing them down, along with her panties, while planting fiery hot kisses along her legs. Ronnie leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She was done fighting her reaction to him. She needed Diego to make her scream.

He pulled off her shoes then tossed her shorts and panties to the side. He reached for the buttons of his shirt when he saw her sit forward and push his hands away. She fumbled with a few before she grabbed both ends and ripped it open. She claimed his lips in another passionate kiss, running her hands up his chest and pushing his shirt off his shoulders. He held her close and his hands roamed beneath her shirt, seeking out the clasp to her bra. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, smiling wickedly when he realized she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Mi chica traviesa," he said, yanking her shirt over her head.

"I am," she said. "I am your naughty girl."

Ronnie pulled him close again, capturing his lips in another kiss. She loved the feel of his hard, muscular chest against her sensitive nipples. Diego cupped a breast with one hand while his other hand caressed her side. His fingers left a trail of fire on her skin as he slowly made his way between her legs.

He broke the kiss again and parted her knees with his hands. Slowly, he caressed her thighs, inching closer to the damp curls covering her sex. Ronnie's hips came up off the seat when Diego ran one finger down the length of her slit. Her body tensed and his name tore from her lips in a frantic whisper as she climaxed. He didn't give her any chance to recover before he pushed her legs farther apart and closed his mouth around her clit.

She threaded her fingers in his hair and held him to her while his tongue worked vigorously in and out of her drenched pussy. Her body trembled from her previous release and she could already feel another orgasm brewing from deep within her. Diego replaced his tongue with two fingers and sucked hungrily at her clit. Ronnie tensed again, her legs clamped on his head and she screamed his name long and loud into the early evening air as another powerful orgasm rocked through her.

The boat rocked with the force of her climax. Diego lapped at her clit until he felt her body relax, then pulled away from her. He leaned back on his heels and smiled.

"That's one."

Ronnie stuck her tongue out at him, then leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Her body felt like it was nothing more than a puddle. She lifted her head, opened her eyes and glanced at Diego, who was now standing and staring down at her.

Their eyes locked while he reached for the waistband of his shorts and pushed them down to his ankles. Her eyes wandered briefly to his cock, hard and throbbing, before she turned her gaze back up to meet his. He toed his shoes off, stepped out of his shorts and kicked them to the side. Dropping to his knees, he positioned himself between Ronnie's legs and pulled her to him. Ronnie reached between them and wrapped her hand around his cock. She stroked the heated length of him before positioning it at the opening to her pussy.

Diego held himself still. "I don't have any condoms." He'd never had sex without one, so he wasn't worried about disease.

"Do you have any diseases I should know about?"

"No, but—"

"Then it's okay, Diego. I can't get pregnant."

His control was slowly slipping away. Only the head of his cock was inside her, but the heat and wetness was driving him mad. He wanted to plunge himself deep and hard.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"It's a little late to worry about that now," she said, pushing forward and driving his cock deeper. "Just fuck me, dammit!"

All thoughts left his head then and he pushed himself completely inside her. "Tan caliente, " he whispered. He began slow, torturous movements within her, fighting his urge to take her hard and fast. He could already feel his orgasm looming close.

Ronnie wrapped her legs around Diego and pulled him closer. He lowered his head and captured a taut nipple in his mouth, feeling his cock swell even more when she let out a low, throaty moan. His movements increased and he wrapped his arms around her and held her close while he began fucking her harder, driving his cock as deep as he could. He fought to hold on, he wanted Ronnie to find her pleasure first, but it was hopeless. His body tensed then jerked as his cock erupted inside her.

Ronnie's orgasm followed, triggered by the warmth of his, and she buried her face against his neck, stifling another scream. She clenched her muscles around him, milking his cock while her orgasm continued to jolt through her with the force of a cyclone.

Diego slumped against her, completely sated. Ronnie kissed his neck and willed her rapidly beating heart to return to normal. Sex had never been this good for her. She wondered again if it was because it'd been so long or if it was because of her wild attraction to Diego. She wrapped her arms around him and simply enjoyed holding him. She felt their hearts beating rapidly in unison.

"Did you mean it?" he asked quietly.

"Mean what?"

He pulled away and kissed her softly then looked into her eyes. "Did you mean it when you said you are my naughty girl?"

"For the moment I am."

Ronnie felt her heart skip a beat when she looked into his eyes. There was something more there than lust and desire. She knew that look, but she didn't want to go there. A slight breeze blowing across the boat caused her to shiver.

Diego reached for his shirt and handed it to her. Ronnie put it on and chuckled when she couldn't button it. He stood, grabbed his shorts and put them on, then gathered up her clothes and helped her to her feet.

"Can I ask you something, Diego?" she said as they stepped off the boat.

"Anything, mi corazón," he replied.

"How old are you?"

"I turned twenty-two last November. Why?"

"No reason."

"Are you concerned because I am younger than you?"

Ronnie stopped and glared at him. "I didn't say that." She brushed past him and toward the hut.

Diego caught up with her, grabbed her arm and turned her to face him. "Why are you angry?"

"How did you know I was older than you?"

"I know Marla is thirty-six and she is your cousin. And I know she is a year younger than you."

"Oh."

"Does the age difference bother you, mi corazón?"

"Please stop calling me that."

"Why?"

"Because, I am not your heart. And yes, the age difference bothers me. Okay?"

She pulled her arm from his grasp and took off at a run toward the hut. She didn't want to admit there was more between them than just mind-blowing sex. She'd only met the man a few hours before, but she felt as if she'd known him a lifetime, which was odd because she really knew nothing at all about him. Still, she felt a connection to Diego she'd never felt with anyone, even Barry and she was married to him for five years.

Ronnie stumbled into the bathroom and slammed the door behind her. She closed the lid on the toilet and slumped down onto it, resting her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. She fought to hold back the tears as she heard Diego knock on the door.

"Go away," she replied to the knock.

"Ronnie, please. Talk to me." Diego kept his tone light.

"What's there to talk about?"

"Obviously, something is upsetting you. If it is me, I would like to try and rectify the situation."

Silence...

Diego sighed heavily, turned and headed into the bedroom. He opened a drawer in one of the end tables and pulled out a box of matches. Striking one on the surface of the box, he began lighting the candles he'd placed around the room earlier. Once the final candle illuminated the room in soft light, he shook out the match and dropped it in the small wastebasket near the dressing table.

He walked to the bed and pulled back the covers then pulled the sheer curtains down from their fasteners. He moved toward the entertainment center built into the wall and turned on the TV. Manually flipping through the channels, he found a digital music station playing easy listening tunes from the 70's and 80's. He'd always been a big fan of those decades and he smiled as he briefly listened to the song flowing from the speakers.

He turned the volume down then headed back toward the bathroom and knocked again. Ronnie didn't answer so he waited then knocked again. He smiled when he heard the snick of the lock and the door opened.

"Are you all right?" he asked, resisting the urge to pull her into his arms.

"I'm fine." She wiped at the tears on her cheeks and brushed past him, ignoring the fact that they were both still practically naked. She inhaled his scent as she moved past him, fighting her own urge to throw caution to the wind and attack him where he stood.

Instead, she crossed the room to the kitchen and set out to make a fresh pot of coffee. She held the shirt she wore closed with one hand then turned to face him.

"The keys for the boat are hanging on the hook by the door."

Diego began walking slowly toward her. "I am not going anywhere tonight."

"Diego, please—"

He stopped and clenched his fists at his sides. He could tell from the look in her eyes that she'd been hurt in the past, probably by a younger man, judging her reaction to him after he'd told her his age.

"I am not him," he said quietly.

Ronnie locked eyes with him. Her look changed from hurt to anger. "What did you just say?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.