Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2009 by Hepinox III

Chapter 1: An Impactful Introduction

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: An Impactful Introduction - Eric Mason was enjoying a nice break in the Italian capital, confident he had himself and the world figured out. One night he finds himself being chased down an alley by a fanged woman hungry for blood. Although Eric initially indulges the Vampire and her hunt, she is about to find out that Eric Mason is no ordinary prey. [Warning: Expect some twists and turns]

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Vampires   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Transformation  

It was a cold autumn night when it happened. I remember that I ran without concern for my stamina or lack of breath. Blood pumped through my veins at a rate I hadn't thought possible. It was still following me. My legs started to feel rubbery as the burning sensation in my lungs became unbearable. The winding cobbled streets of old Rome blurred as my eyes failed from lack of oxygen. Would I die this day?

It had been a fairly uneventful evening. I had spent the afternoon lazily browsing through magazines at a café on the pleasant square by my hotel, trying to brush up on my Italian a bit. I was a bit anxious because my second date with Bianca was coming up. She was one of those classic looking Italian girls, very beautiful but underappreciated by the local boys. The date didn't go so well though; I ended up on my own after all, being chased down dark alleyways in the middle of the night.

Little snippets of the day forced themselves past my panicked state of mind. Were they part of some absurd realization, some irony of normal versus paranormal? After all it wasn't something human that was after me, it couldn't be. Unnatural shadows, shrieks unlike anything I heard before. I ran, I ran and I fell, skin scraping off my hands and face as I rolled into the brick wall that marked the dead end of my latest attempted escape route. There was nowhere left to go. I struggled to get to my knees, using my last reserve of courage to stare up at my pursuer.

It was a woman. I blinked thinking my eyes deceived me. She had fair pale skin, blue eyes and lush brown hair hanging down to her shoulders, couldn't have been more than 20 years old. Her stance however was quite unfeminine and her baggy jeans and jacket as well. She let me stare in amazement before finally smiling in a broad grin, her sharp canines clearly on display. A new feeling of dread snuck up my spine. I struggled with the realization of what was in front of me. She seemed confident that she had immobilized me through her little game because she approached with no urgency whatsoever. She laughed almost inaudibly but with clear mockery as she lifted me up from my submissive position by pulling my hair. She stared at me coldly, and when our eyes reached the same level her mouth twisted in a disgusted grimace. I was a pathetic piece of nothing to her, barely worthy to be chased down and killed like an animal.

Still, she bent my head to the side and lifted me effortlessly off the ground. She was getting ready to feed on my blood. The insanity of it all had almost a soothing effect on me as my fear gave way to incredulity. She opened her red lips and lowered her fangs toward my neck, making a slight moan of anticipation as they touched the skin. Was this the end? "What are you?" I mumbled but I only got a brief snigger in response.

When somehow my shell refused to give way to her first attempt she paused in slight surprise. Her hunger beckoned her to try again, this time with more of her vampiric strength behind the bite. She pressed down with a power that should have allowed her to pierce steel and yet once more she could not penetrate my neck. She did not move for what must have been several seconds. She just held me there suspended in the air, teeth firmly planted on the outside of my skin. I can only imagine what ran through her mind at that point. I must confess that by then I was already smiling slightly, the amusement of it all reaching a pleasant highpoint. It could be so much fun to let one's humanity take over sometimes, to feel mortal fear again, to doubt.

I tensed my muscles and pushed lightly against the vampire's body, freeing myself of her grasp. Our eyes met once again but the expression that faced me was slightly different from before. I wondered if the look of amazement I had given earlier was on par with what her face looked like then. I had never pretended or acted, simply allowed myself to forget for a brief moment and doubt my powers. She didn't seem afraid per say but more in a complete state of shock. She knew I was nothing like her, to all appearances perfectly human, and yet there I was, effortlessly overpowering her. As her survival instincts kicked into gear she tried to pull away, maybe in an attempt to flee, but I was holding on firmly to her arm.

"Now there little vampire, no need to run," I said with a smile and soothing voice.

She tried to pull away again, refusing to believe that she couldn't wrestle out of my grip. It annoyed me a bit so I pushed her into one of the buildings that lined the narrow alley. Not much of a push but the brick cracked slightly and it was enough to knock the air out of her lungs. She gasped and looked up at me, real fear finally making it into her eyes.

"Try something like that again and I'll hurt you more, is that understood?" I said calmly, still smiling.

She coughed meekly, nodded and stuttered out a small "Yes," from between her lips.

"I must confess that I don't know much about your kind. In fact I don't think there would be any harm in admitting I never met one of you before," I said and lifted her up straight, still against the wall "At least not that I remember." I moved closer, my face just inches away from hers.

"Please, I'm sorry, I didn't know" she said, eyes showing signs of coming tears. Her body shivered as she swallowed nervously "I didn't know"

"Didn't know what?" I asked with a hint of anger in my voice "That your prey was really something else? Something far beyond what you are?"

She looked down at the ground to avoid my gaze and muttered

"Yes"

"What's your name?"

"Carolina" she answered somewhat reluctantly.

"How old are you Carolina?" I asked looking her over. Her presence, supernatural yet in a shell so closely resembling an attractive young woman, was starting to entice me.

She tried to look away and rubbed the side of her face nervously.

"I don't know," she answered after some reflection.

"Well, how old were you when you were bitten or cursed or you know; 'made'?"

A solemn look came over her

"I was 19. I just turned 19."

I ran my hands over her jacket and she stiffened noticeably. She had some nice shapes under the shabby clothes it seemed. Her breasts were close to a C cup and feeling further down I noticed a nice set of feminine hips.

"You know it's a shame, you could have been really striking in a long black dress, maybe with an open back. It would have made this whole encounter a little sexier. Or maybe you vampires have no sexual desires once you 'turn' or whatever it's actually called?"

She opened her mouth as if to answer but closed it again clearly confused by my words and the situation in general. She closed her arms around her body as if to protect it from me.

"Don't be scared my pretty little vamp, I'm just curious," I said looking her over hungrily "Does everything else work as it should or not?"

"I ... I don't know" she answered. She looked very uncomfortable and I began to notice more and more the pain she was experiencing. Her eyes occasionally rolled back into her head and she squirmed uncontrollably.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm so, so hungry" she said and then I saw it.

A flash of inspiration came over me and the clarity hit. I could sense her hunger, it was consuming her. Her vampiric body craved blood, I could see that she hadn't been a blood drinker very long and that every night was a constant hunt for blood just to survive. I felt my influence strengthen and was glad.

"I will make you a deal Carolina. I can make your hunger go away, in fact I can make you stronger, make it so you can control the hunger in ways you've only fantasized about," I stopped to look at her and could see she was listening intently, believing everything I said. "There is just a little something I would want in return."

"Any ... Anything" she said, her red lips shacking from her bloodlust.

"I will make your hunger go away. Once it's gone I'm going to tear all your clothes off and I'm going to fuck you against this wall in this dirty alley. I'm going to fuck you over and over, in fact I'm going to do whatever the hell I want with you for as long as I want and you're going to make sure I enjoy it." I said matter of factly as she looked at me attentively. "Do you accept?"

"Yes"

I felt for the source of her hunger, let the design of her being run over my mind, let my inspiration seize her and with one tap I filled the void within her. The void that had been so strong that it had made her a murderer, had made her suck all the blood out of innocent people for years. She shuddered as her endless pain made way to bliss. She breathed heavily, eyes close almost unable to believe it.

She made no protest as I tore of her clothing. Her body easily withstood the force I used to break apart the fabric, she was more than human after all. Her body was something else. Clean and pale, exotic in a way I never experienced before. Every curve was harder and firmer than the norm, almost artificial. As I sucked on her pink nipple and felt up her sides I stiffened immediately. I unzipped my pants and let my hardness out. Carolina had her eyes closed, still enjoying the pleasure that the freedom from her hunger had brought. I toyed and played with her body for almost half an hour, squeezing her breasts and running my hand over her thighs. When she finally came to she must have remembered our 'deal' because she started the make small moans immediately. Once she realized that my touch was actually bringing about real pleasure the tone of the moans became more and more pleasing.

In all honesty I had little care for the authenticity of her enjoyment. I intended to have her fully. The nature of what she was and how she felt beneath my touch was driving my lust into new heights. I licked her lips and kissed her, ran my fingers over the sides of her crotch and felt her pussy. It was slightly colder than a normal woman's and stiffer but that only turned me on more. When I finally placed the tip of my dick at her opening I was almost ready to cum.

I let out a loud groan as I entered her. The walls of her vagina weren't unusually tight but the force required to penetrate was much more than what I was used to which created a wonderful friction. Coupled with the slightly lower temperature the sensation around my cock was divine. I decided right then that vampire pussy was something I would have again in the future.

She moaned loudly as I started my motions in and out of her with little care for the rough brick wall behind her. I nibbled her neck with no realization of the irony as I thrust as deep as I could. Feeling my cock completely inside her as her strong muscles worked it towards ecstasy was driving me crazy. I kissed Carolina again, enjoying the sensation that she was learning it all over after a long hibernation.

I pulled out just before it was too late, I didn't want to finish quite yet. Carolina looked at me incredulously but I simply turned her around. She understood quickly enough and placed her hands against the wall now in front of her. After feeling her tight ass with my hands I finally thrust my cock back into her. Fucking her from behind was possibly even more enjoyable as I got a good look at her gorgeous supernatural body. She didn't fit the standard definition of slim or athletic but somehow the 'turning' had tightened her up to a surreal sort of beauty combining feminine curves with perfect silkiness. I smacked her ass in lust and it felt almost like spanking a piece of smooth clay wrapped in skin. The feeling made me even harder as I continued to fuck her amazing feeling pussy. I thrust deeper and deeper as Caroline made half pleasure half pain noises. I pulled her hair and the sight of her back arching drove me even closer to climax.

I ran my free hand up and done her sides, felt the sweet firm globes of her breasts and pinched her erect nipples. She rocked back against me with every thrust and her moans grew louder as she rediscovered carnal pleasure. I held her firmly as I kept fucking her, her body occasionally trying to shake itself free, obviously unused to being overpowered so easily. The raw physical pleasure I felt intermingled happily with the eroticism of the situation and drove me to plunge faster and faster into my supernatural lover. I could contain myself no more.

My orgasm was intense and the pleasures lasted as my conquest's vagina soothed my deflating penis in its cool walls. It was an experience out of the ordinary to be sure. The vampire was breathing heavily in the aftermath. I pulled out and let her slide to the ground exhausted. I had fucked a sexy young vampire and the thought of it nearly made me hard again. I looked up, the night was still dark and the alley was silent. I wondered if it had been fear, indifference or even my Influence that had prevented whoever lived in the shabby apartments from calling the police.

My head was filled with other thoughts and questions. I felt somewhat silly having assumed I was the only 'abnormal' in the world. I had never considered that something like vampires might exist and yet I should have. After all, I myself was a mythological being if one without a name or definition. I began walking down the narrow street, back towards the real world. I left her there, confident she would make it on her own. It would be several hours until the sun came out and I wasn't sure if vampires really died from it anyway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.