My Give Away Wife - Cover

My Give Away Wife

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man's best friend tries to save Dave's marriage from breaking up. It doesn't turn out as expected. But it turns out well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Lea became noticeably more nervous when Jim left a sizeable tip and we got up to leave. It’s time. The games are about to begin.

We left the car in the restaurant parking lot again and just like before, Jim unbuttoned one more of Lea’s buttons, leaving only three buttons between Lea and getting arrested.

We walked down the street and went into the same bar we played pool in two nights ago. I suspect a lot of people heard what happened and have come in this evening hoping Jim and Lea would return. There appear to be almost twice as many people in the bar this evening.

All conversations stopped for an instant when we entered. But then there was a round of applause and people called out, welcoming Jim and Ashley and thanking Jim for returning. I don’t remember Jim introducing Lea to the crowd last time. He must have used her name from time to time during her pool lessons but all I remember is that she quickly ended up naked. These people apparently don’t know her name and can’t welcome her back. But they’re obviously happy to see her.

Ashley and I are following behind the extremely popular stars of two nights ago. Ashley has a lopsided grin on her face. She found our reception very amusing. She waved to a few people, nodded to others.

I can’t see Lea’s face. But I’m pretty sure I know how she feels, terrified, and very excited.

We headed for an empty table against the far wall near the pool table. The waitress hurried over and greeted us warmly. I ordered a Coke. The others ordered drinks. Jim asked the waitress to run a tab but the owner called out that our drinks are on the house tonight.

I recognize two of the women in the crowd from our previous visit. Two other couples are here tonight as well. The remainder of the large audience consists of males of every possible description, and they began crowding around the pool table immediately.

Ashley leaned against me and whispered, “Damn! You’d think they never saw a woman play pool before!”

I had to laugh out loud at that. But then I realized how excited she is and asked, “Still thinking about what it would be like to join her?”

She didn’t answer at first. But then she finally asked, “Tell me honestly, what would you think if I did? How would you feel about it, about me?”

I squeezed her and said, “I would love you just as much as I do now. I’d be extremely turned on. But I have to admit, I’d rather you don’t. I hate to sound like a prude. And I admit it doesn’t make sense considering how turned on I got watching Lea in here. I just know that for your own peace of mind I’d prefer you keep your clothes on. But not for the reason you think.

“You know most of these people and I’m afraid that no matter how much fun you have tonight, if you do the things Lea is going to do you’ll regret it when the sun comes up and you meet these people on the street. I don’t want you to have regrets.

“But having said that, if you want to have a couple of drinks and join in, I’ll hold your clothes and support you and I will love you just as much either way. I can swear to you that nothing you do in here, or anywhere else will change that. I found you again, finally, and we are together after all of these years. That’s all that matters.”

She turned my face and kissed me. She said in a choked voice, “You are the sweetest man I’ve ever met. Thank you for being honest. I’ll be honest, too. The idea of what she’s doing is exciting enough to give me an orgasm just sitting here. And if you wanted me to get up there and join her I would. But I haven’t the nerve to do it without being told to and even if I did I couldn’t do it knowing it might bother you.

“You made a valid point about me knowing all these people. I never even considered that. It would be exciting. But you’re right. If I somehow found the nerve I’d regret it later. Let’s just watch and then go home and fuck our brains out.”

We kissed for a moment, until we heard a clinking noise. We turned to see Jim tapping on his beer bottle to get everyone’s attention, as if everyone in the bar isn’t staring already.

Everyone got quiet and Jim said, “Ladies and gentlemen, I want to apologize for my rudeness two nights ago. I should have introduced my lady friend to you when we were in here. I would like you all to meet my fiancée, Lea. We just got engaged.”

You could have heard a flea fart! Jim gave them a moment to digest that strange bit of news and recover before he said, “I want to thank you all for being so nice to us the last time we came in. Now, if no one minds, we want to play a couple more games of pool. Lea is having a hard time catching on and she feels she needs more practice.”

After learning Lea is his fiancée, no one quite knew what to make of them. More to the point, I suspect they’re afraid the show they’re looking forward to isn’t going to go on. You should have heard the collective sigh when, without another word, Jim stepped up behind Lea and removed her dress, leaving her in only her high heels.

Ashley watched him strip Lea and her hand clamped down so hard on my thigh I’m sure she’s going to leave a bruise. She has stopped breathing and even though she knew this was going to happen she looks shocked. She also looks like she’s on the verge of an orgasm!

I smiled and slid my hand up her leg, pushing her short skirt up as I went. When my hand came to rest against her panty covered crotch most of the front of her skirt was bunched up over her abdomen revealing a large, eye-catching portion of her pastel blue, nylon panties.

As soon as my finger came into contact with her pussy through those thin panties she clamped down on my thigh again and gasped loudly. I felt her shiver and I realized she really is having an orgasm!

I smiled at her when her eyes finally opened and focused again. And I left my hand right where it is so she can get just a little taste of what Lea’s experiencing.

She looked down and saw how exposed she is. Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear, “You crazy son of a bitch! I adore you!!”

Lea is standing by the corner of the pool table with her back to us. Even from the back I can see how red her face and neck are. Jim selected two pool cues and handed one of them to her. Then he racked the balls and got ready to break.

I looked around at the faces of the audience. Their expressions range from mild amusement to outright lust, just like our last visit. From time to time, I saw men notice how much of Ashley is on display, too. They would usually nudge the person next to them to point it out.

But while they might be amused seeing her sitting with her panties exposed and my hand on her pussy, there can be no question that the main focus of interest is my beautiful, naked wife.

We watched Jim break. He seemed disappointed when he sank one of the balls. But he carefully missed the next shot. Lea stood staring at the table for a moment. I started to wonder if she’s in a trance. But she finally went over and stood behind the cue ball and looked for a shot.

She doesn’t seem to be shaking as badly tonight. She looked for an easy shot and bent over the table to try and line it up. From our angle we can see her exposed pussy from the back. We can see the moisture forming around her vaginal opening and beginning to glisten on her thighs already.

I heard Ashley mutter, “Oh my god! I’m so turned on! I want to fuck her just as badly as all those horny men!”

Her hand slid up my thigh and came to rest on my hard cock. She whispered, “This is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen! Look at her!”

She stared at Lea for another moment and then she whispered, “Damn! I’m not kidding! I want to fuck her!”

Jim drew the game out for a very long time. There were only three balls left on the table when he finally sank the eight ball. He had been forced to intentionally miss an awful lot of shots to let Lea keep up.

The game lasted close to forty-five minutes. When it was over, Lea is still blushing like a virgin bride on her honeymoon. But I can tell she’s finally starting to settle down and concentrate on her shots.

Shortly after the second game started, Lea was bent over the table, trying to make a bank shot which is clearly beyond her skill level when one of the men sitting nearby reached out and rested his hand on her ass.

Lea gasped and almost dropped her stick. She didn’t move. But she turned her head to look at Jim.

The audience gasped, too. They were afraid the man had gone too far. That isn’t just some slut bent over the pool table. That’s Jim’s fiancée!

Jim just smiled and said, “Larry, why don’t you see if you can help her line that up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.