Beth's Toys, Nia's Duty - Cover

Beth's Toys, Nia's Duty

Copyright© 2009 by PRISHA: 50-FT GIRL

Chapter 2

"This is KBCV Radio reporting, updating you on the latest regarding the giant woman invading downtown Port Town. Beth Patters, as you are aware has grown to the incredible height of 150 feet tall and quite literally is toying with people. Somehow she has taken control of several vehicles, including a helicopter, several cars and some boats. She appears to be operating them with some handheld device. There are early reports of accidents and some injuries resulting from her actions. For the time being, authorities have coaxed the giant beauty onto a gigantic raft in the middle of the Port River. She seems to be calm, but authorities are still trying to track down all the vehicles under her control. In other news...

"Turn off the radio, ugh!" Tara's publicist shouted to the limo driver. "We come in town for this lousy movie premiere and party and we're trapped by some bimbo in a bikini." Tara Reid and her publicist were in town for the opening of the Attack of the 50' Woman, starring her friend Piper Perabo. They were heading for the airport mid-morning and have been stuck ever since on Highway 565, just minutes form downtown. "Sorry, ma'am, you heard the reports, the giant woman has stopped all traffic in and out of the city," the limo driver casually responded.

Tara sat luxuriously in the limo's leather seat, half in a daze from all the drinking and pot smoking from the previous night. In fact, the actress was still wearing the diamond-studded black leather bikini under her jeans and t-shirt from the pool party the night before. Money not an object, the tiny swim piece cost $5,000. "Ya know, it's not so bad seeing a woman having so much fun. I bet it's the first time she's felt so free and powerful. I can only imagine just what a rush it must be to be so big and beautiful," Tara sighed as her blue eyes glazed over.

I

It hit like a thunderbolt. The limo went lunging back and forth, violently shaking as the accelerator and brake alternated, jerking its passengers to and fro like rag dolls. The car sped up suddenly, almost smashing into the vehicle in front of it. "Holy Shit!" a panicked Tara yelled out. "What the fuck is going on?" she yelled at the driver. "I have no idea. The car seems to have a mind of its own. I can't control it!" the limo driver retorted. Tara and her traveling companion sat stunned and nervous, wondering whether to bail. Then, just as it started, the car resumed a more normal operation. Tara's big blue eyes rolled in relief. "That was totally..."

That moment, the limo's TV screens and audio system came on, with it the sight of the very big and beautiful face of the 150' Beth. "Attention passengers," Beth started as she lay floating on the dark blue raft in the middle of the river, a sigh of contentment escaping. "This limo belongs to me and I will be driving" Beth hit the accelerator for emphasis, just tapping the rear of the car in front of them. Tara and company sat in awe at what was transpiring. Beth examined the traffic situation from her LCD screen as well as the limo's passengers.

As Beth lay on her raft, eyeing the people in her limo, thousands of people fled the city, running, screaming and mostly milling about since all roads and other means of escape were clogged. OH MY GOD! The whole city heard Beth like a cannon going off. TARA REID, IS THAT YOU? Beth squealed into her head piece, addressing the starlet now trapped in the giant-controlled limo. Tara perked up. "It's me, and I'm glad you finally recognized me. I am famous, ya know. I bet you're having the time of your life being a giant. I'd love to be in your place. God, the shit I'd do." Tara's voice was rough and tired.

Tara was excited and just had to ask. "So, how do I get to be so big?" Beth's eyes rolled back in her head as her face exploded with jubilation. Tara's publicist was upset at the conversation and roared at the blonde bombshell. "You can't become a giant! It'll destroy your career! You could wind up injuring people!" "Yes I can to become a giant if I want. And if I just happen to get careless, then fuck it! As for my career, it can only help," an impassioned Tara blurted out.

"Excuse, excuse me, people," Beth carefully interrupted, as discreetly as a giant could. "Tara, just reach into the back seat glove compartment. All you need to become a giant woman is right there."

Tara lunged for the compartment. Beth laid back in her raft, with a luxurious sigh, AAaah.

III

Like an erupting volcano, Tara's head, arms and legs pushed against all sides of the limo's interior as she and the other passengers screamed in panic. "Tara, what have you done?" Both the publicist and the limo driver made quick exits before the Tara's head and shoulders burst from the roof of the vehicle, as the sound of exploding metal rippled across the congested highway.

As Tara grew, she nudged her body out of the roof of the car like a woman out of a tight dress. Moaning in a struggle, Tara's body expanded to 20 feet as her legs and feet pushed against neighboring vehicles, turning them over as their passengers sat trapped. Growing to 30 feet, Tara sat on top of the flattened limo, in nothing more than her shiny, diamond-laced bikini. People wasted no time running away from the gigantic actress as Tara stretched out her legs over several cars, smiling at the incredible transformation.

Now 75 feet, Tara rolled onto her stomach, resting her chin on her folded hands, eyeing all the people and traffic just under her nose and deep blue eyes. Gorgeous blonde hair draped the highway, smothering several vehicles in its wake. WOW, THIS IS AMAZING! Continuing her growth, Tara's eyes were some 20 feet above people's heads and she could see a carpet of fleeing people and bumper-to-bumper traffic for miles. Helicopters flew over, a seeming bevy of bees batting at the enormous woman, now 150 feet tall.

Spotting a line of people just fifty feet from her nose heading for the nearest safe spot, or wherever a giant woman wasn't lying in the middle of highway, Tara couldn't resist a few giant woman moments with some normal sized people. HEY, SCAREDY CATS! WHAT, NEVER SEEN A GIANT WOMAN BEFORE? LET ME BLOW YOU A KISS. Tara puckered her glossy lips and blew steadily. The jet stream of wet feminine air sent several cars nearest her face about ten feet in the air, carrying them into the opposing lane of traffic, where they landed with an ugly crunch onto cars and escaping crowds. Twenty people caught in the whirlwind were treated to the thick aroma of saliva before being thrown about like dolls.

Tara was thoroughly impressed with herself, when a man within arm's length yelled out, "This isn't right! Stop destroying things! People are hurt! To which Tara replied, I'M JUST GETTING STARTED.

IV

Tara loved her new self. Just for fun she sprawled her body as far as she could over all the vehicles spanning the highway, stretching and yawning as though waking from sleep. Giggling, she reached with her toes and picked up a car. The vehicle, now clasped amid dark black painted toes, whirled in the air with the motion of the giant's feet, before Tara sent it hurling over a nearby overpass, where it landed with a gargantuan thunder into an office building. Glass and debris scattered like rain and several people were injured. Tara sat up to view the damage. The entire front façade collapsed and several cars in the parking lot were crushed. Tara could make out people pouring out of the building in a frenzy. Tara's response: OOPSY!

Feeling carefree and laughing at all the people before her scattering, Tara began to rise to her full height. First, placing her hand firmly on the roadway, the force leaving palm prints and impressions of her long fingernails several inches into the hard surface, the giant began ascent. Then, the balls of her feet found themselves on several cars as Tara pushed herself up to a full 150 feet. The sight was jaw dropping. Thick, long locks of blond hair cascaded over her head and face, before she lightly brushed them aside. Her big, deep, bright blue eyes focused an evil stare onto people below, a pose she struck for menacing affect. Her smooth and shiny black bikini reflected the sun like mirrors. Diamond studs were affixed in rows to straps along her bikini top. Diamonds were also well thought out at her bottom rear, cutely spelled out in "Tara" in cursive style writing. If one looked carefully enough before running away, one diamond piercing could be spotted deep in her sexy belly button.

Looking down as she placed more hair behind her ear and away from her studying eyes, Tara could see for miles, car doors flying open and people emerging to make an escape on foot. Above her, some ten helicopters, including those of police, television and radio buzzed to take in the newly minted giant. Tara's eyes followed them intently, feeling completely invaded by them. Placing her hand on her hips as she stood in the roadway, Tara warned up to the flying machines. I'M FEELING SOOO GIANT WOMAN, STARTING RIGHT NOW I'M TAKING CONTROL. Walking on several cars, Tara reached over and grabbed a large green directional sign, ripping from its steel posts with a heart pounding roar, metal twisting. Like nothing more than throwing a plate, Tara had the twenty foot metal sign reeling at 50 mph straight for two helicopters. With no time to maneuver, the choppers met the sign at seeming light speed as the sign spun toward them, slicing the machines in half. Tara watch amusingly as the flaming wreckage tumbled to the ground onto several cars, erupting into more carnage. Tara rolled her eyes in pure ecstasy, letting her joy be known with, OOH, SOO COOL!

Tara then turned her attention to an overpass a quarter mile from her, but that sat at the top of a steep 75 foot embankment a to her right. Tara stepped onto the soft grass along the roadway, bending down to crawl menacingly up the hill, intentionally lowering herself so as to maintain an element of surprise as she appeared like a monster from the bottom of the hill. Ever so slowly, Tara crawled on all fours, hearing the slow moving traffic on the overpass just over the top.

GIRLY

TARA: ... So I slowly bring my baby blue eyes level with the overpass, peering into this luxury car. This overpass was pretty high up, so I must be soo tall. Anyways, the people inside must have shit seeing giant blue eyes peeping at them. Next thing ya know I see the passengers make a run for it. I stared onto the roadway; kinda scanning all the cars and watching people flee like ants.

BETH: Go on.

TARA: So I put my hands on the roadway and rest my chin on top. It was the cutest thing just resting there as people ran in complete insanity right below my nose. Well, then I felt my bikini top start to slip and naturally, instinctively, I dropped my right hand toward my boobs, when my fingers caught on two cars sending them careening into the air, then landing on two SUVs. The crunch was deafening. God, people were really upset. So ... this is the best part ... I'm totally laughing as I see two people give me the finger. [Laughing] Holy shit, so I wink at them and ask them in a deep sexy voice ... HOW WOULD YOU PEOPLE LIKE IT IF I TIPPED THIS OVERPASS? That really got people's attention, since they started running more quickly and anyone left in their useless cars starting getting out. People were tripping over each other, running on roofs of cars. WHAT, YOU PEOPLE NEVER SAW A GIANT WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE? WHAT ABOUT THAT CHICK BETH? I asked. Naturally, no response so I punched a hole in the roadway with my fingers before stomping off. I could hear the road buckle, so hopefully the damn thing didn't collapse [Laugh].

BETH: Freaky.

TARA: Is that all you have to say for yourself? Come on, you're a giant woman. I know you had fun with those remote control vehicles, so let's turn up the volume.

BETH: I did have fun, but I don't want to hurt too many people. Ya know, we're people too! ... Well ... I guess I could do a few more funky things. But nothing that'll get people killed.

TARA: [Winking] I gotcha.

Giant Tara Reid had found her way downtown and onto the dark blue raft that so majestically carried the stunning Beth. They both floated as though not a care in the world, no concern for the collapsed bridge that Beth caused, the panic inflicted by neither Beth's remote helicopter nor the mayhem Tara had inflicted on Highway 565, resulting in over 50 crushed and overturned cars, two decimated helicopters, five dead people and patches of impassable roadway.

In fact, within a one mile radius of the towering duo, the air filled with the arousing scent of cocoa nut sun lotion, female body spray and the hint of feminine sweat. Police cars dotted both sides of the river and police boats watched over the passenger ferries that were the unwitting participants in a perilous waterway partnership.

The ladies' blue raft was no ordinary pool variety. The city, obviously fearful of reprisals by a less than pampered giant, was sure to make the thing as luxurious as possible, fit for a princess. Think, "Pimp My Raft": 200 feet long by 150 feet wide, two headrests (I suppose they were anticipating the arrival of another giant?), center arms rests that included a built-in sun lotion dispenser, satellite television with over 500 channels and a water jet system to cool the ladies down, perhaps after a hard day of scaring people. At the feet of the lovely giants was a large refrigerated compartment that contained four 50-gallon barrels of fresh water as well as fruit and fresh fish. Within the headrests was a stereo system replete with ear buds so the women could rock out in privacy.

TARA: Just look at this view. The city is just packed with people. They're not going anywhere. Cars are just backed up. [Scanning the water before them] Beth, look all the little boats over there. I think some people are trying to sail off from us giants, but I think the river is also jammed with traffic too. That bridge over there [Port River Bridge is just 200 yards from them. It is a newly constructed bridge that sits just 50 feet above the water with two lanes of traffic in each direction. Some 100 cars sit in traffic as the ladies watch.] Thos cars seem so small, like toys or something. Makes me feel like just going over there and playing.

BETH: [Mischievous smile on]. Soooo?

Just at that moment when Tara began lifting her silky legs off of the raft, two helicopters and a heavily armed Coast Guard gun boat approached the intimidating beauties.

TARA: Hey Beth, how 'bout you blow them out of the sky? Or throw something at them. They're cramping my style. And since I'm a famous actress I can't have people crowding my space.

BETH: Easy does big girl. Let's give the little people a chance.

Beth sat back in the raft, carefully scanning both the sky and the water. The Coast Guard boat found a resting position in the river on Tara's side of the raft, some twenty feet from the blonde goddess. The choppers floated fifty feet above them. Tara followed Beth's lead, exercising restraint, assessing the situation carefully as the two reclined fully as their heads floated on the headrests and their bodies lay in a complete horizontal position. Tara's diamond studs glistened, sometimes blinding the pilots.

"This is the mayor," a voice thundered down from one of the chopper's PA systems. "You can call me Jack, though. The citizens of Port Town want to make you ladies as comfortable as possible..."

Tara turned to Beth with a sarcastic smirk. The ladies laughed at the situation as they both positioned themselves higher, resting their elbows and forearms on the raft, kicking up small waves that shake all the boats in the river.

Then in unison, the girls wave with a sexy HI, MR. MAYOR. THANKS FOR THE RAFT.

The mayor continued..."Me and the police are willing to work with you to get you to safer ground. I am concerned that you ladies will get hurt."

Beth and Tara looked at each other in disbelief when Beth countered sarcastically, BUT MR. MAYOR ME AND TARA HERE ARE THE ONES CAUSING ALL THE MAYHEM. WE MUST HAVE STEPPED ON HOW MANY CARS? INJURED HOW MANY PEOPLE? "That was awesome, girl," Tara whispered in Beth's soft ear. Tara squinted as she too began to address the mayor. I CAN'T THANK YOU PEOPLE ENOUGH FOR THIS LUXURIOS RAFT. GOD, IT'S GOT EVERYTHING TO MAKE A GIRL HAPPY. BUT I'M AFRAID ALL THIS PAMPERING ISN'T GOING TO INFLUENCE US ONE BIT. WE'RE STAYING PUT.

Stunned by the women's bravado, silence fell over the scene like a bad dream when the Chief of Police in the other chopper chimed in angrily, "Ladies, we are giving you until...

Tara nudged Beth with her elbow to get her attention. The Chief continued, "... 2 PM to remove yourselves from the river and be escorted..."

Tara and Beth resumed their full reclining position, blatantly ignoring all the people in attendance as the Chief bantered on. Then, like something out of a really campy horror movie, striking like a freight train and embarrassing all but the giant ladies, KURFPLURP!!! Tara farted. The thunder was amplified as the sound waves reverberated against the rubber raft, its greasy surface a sounding board for the giants' antics. The sound cut off the police chief mid sentence and the sonic boom it created shook the choppers and created large ripples in the water that rocked the scurrying passenger ferries.

Beth looked toward Tara in shock. "What?" Tara responded in laughter. "That was totally a car that made that noise." Beth wiggled her nose to get a whiff. "Eww, that's pretty strong. Wonder how the little people'll handle it?" Beth asked curiously.

The two didn't have to wait long as the smell traveled like a cumulonimbus cloud over to the City Highway that hugged the river's edge. There, it seemed to hang like a blimp. The girly gas stopped traffic on a dime as people rushed to cover their noses. Beth and Tara sat up to watch the commotion as cars began colliding, crashing and crunching as though a thick fog had impaired their visibility. Beth and Tara were awe-struck.

TARA: [shrugging her shoulders as she turned to Beth]. What can I say? Sometimes a girl's gotta do what girl's gotta do. I swear I never fart in public. But god, that was pretty cool."

The choppers that floated above them made a quick exit, but the Coast Guard boat that lay precariously close to Tara wasn't so lucky. Amid all the chaos and unnoticed by the five crew members, the boat had drifted to within 10 feet of the enormous raft. Tara just happened to look down to her left, eyeing the boat. YOU POOR LITTLE PEOPLE. Tara then slowly lowered her left hand onto the boat, where her long fingers found a resting position amid the passengers, lightly flicking them as they stumbled about. "Hey, Beth. I found something." Tara then menacingly grabbed a man off the boat, wrapped firmly in her fingers, as she brought him up to her face.

"These little people as soo cute," Beth oozed as she examined the screaming man wrapped in Tara's soft fingers. "Let's keep him as our pet," Beth continued as she took the man in her left hand and placed him on her stomach. Gun shots could be heard from the boat below, as the remaining four passengers fired up at the giants. Tara simply leaned over the raft's edge and sighed. PUNY PEOPLE, YOU'VE GOT TO LEARN TO RESPECT US GIANT GIRLS. With her left hand she sent the boat bubbling beneath the surface.

"Now Beth, don't you have giant woman business to take care of over at that bridge?," Tara inquired in a lazy sexy tone. "I guess I could formally introduce us," Beth replied in a serious tone. "Have fun doing it though. Be sexy, girly, not stiff. You're the giant woman, they're the puny people. And give me that remote control thingy too," Tara quipped.

"This is KCBV Radio reporting from Port Town, a city under siege. Celebrity party girl Tara Reid and a Ms. Bethany Patters, a prominent young safety researcher, have quite literally taken over this city of five million residents. The scene downtown would put any sci-fi movie to shame. From Port River to I-565, a trail of giant footprints dot the landscape, in some cases crushed cars and debris pulverized in their wake. Eerily, twenty foot long stands of female hair can be found along streets and sidewalks, at times tangling people as they flee. Toppled power lines, caved in streets and over turned cars make it appear a war has broken out. No war, but we can assure you two very large women have made themselves quite comfortable in the middle of the Port River and have refused to cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities. The two women as we have previously reported are roughly 150 feet tall with bravado to match, showing no modesty in their skimpy bikinis, taunting the population."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.