Beth's Toys, Nia's Duty - Cover

Beth's Toys, Nia's Duty

Copyright© 2009 by PRISHA: 50-FT GIRL

Chapter 1

Beth loved to lounge in the pool in the backyard of her house, sunbathing, splashing about. She was a fish when it came to water, always swimming or taking bubble baths when the mood struck.

It was mid-summer as the ravaging beauty was taking advantage of a couple of hard-earned days off from work. Early morning Monday, as she and her boyfriend, Jay, awoke from another night of passionate love-making, Beth felt compelled to take a dip. Jay went to use the bathroom and upon returning, could hear the distant splash of the 5'7" Beth diving into the pool just outside the first-story bedroom.

Jay opened the patio door to see the tanned brunnette sprawled out on the white two-person rubber raft; the sun's rays reflecting savagely off her shiny copper-colored Victoria Secret bikini. Jay stared, taking in her long dark hair, perfectly sculpted face and above all, smooth and silky legs. He was completely aroused.

Beth turned, hand to her forehead to block the intense sun from her piercing brown eyes, though she wore expensive designer sunglasses. With the water gently caressing the raft, Beth suggested, "C'mon in the water is sooo sexy."

Jay wasted no time as dove in naked, hastily boarding the large raft. The ensuing waves shook the two lovebirds as water kicked up, whetting their skin.

Jay immediately locked onto the beauty's soft, pouty lips, kissing for the longest time as Beth moaned in pleasure. "MMM, wow, big guy, that was awesome. That felt soo good," Beth purred.


Beth and Jay settled in as they lay on their stomachs, arms, hands and fingers caressing each other or stirring the clear warm water. Jay spotted some toy boats floating near by. Beth had purchased five remote-controlled toy boats that were replicas of real-life expensive yachts.

II

Beth and Jay settled in as they lay on their stomachs, hands and fingers caressing each other or stirring the clear warm water. Jay spotted some toy boats floating nearby. Beth had purchased five remote-controlled toy boats that were replicas of real-life expensive yachts in anticipation of a pool party she was having in a few days. The boats were scale models, complete with pain-staking details from their life-size counterparts. Jay studied them as he lay with chin near the water's surface, eye-level with the boats. Looking to the side of the pool, Jay spotted some remote-controlled cars, one which looked like a Ferrari and some other exotic cars.

"Hey, Beth," Jay began. "Yes," Beth responded in a sleepy haze, half annoyed anyone would dare wake her from her pampered state. "Didn't know you were into collecting model boats and cars." Beth lazily lifted her head as long strands of dark brunette covered her face, tangling in her arms. Scanning the water's surface, Beth pointed to each boat as she rest her chin on Jay's arm, describing each in detail. "I happened to be in a hobby store and they caught my eye. I'm in the pool so often; I thought they might be a fun addition. Pretty cool, huh. They cost me a fortune. The toy cars I must say were an impulse purchase, but I don't regret buying the little buggers. Why do you ask? Do you think it's strange I spent money on them? I do work hard, so I can splurge now and then," Beth spoke defensively.

"No, no, not at all! I was just curious," Jay quipped. The two stared at the miniature boats as Jay couldn't help but imagine the two were giants compared to the models; actually more Beth them him. Jay pictured Beth swimming out to the all-too-real looking miniatures and sinking them just for fun, killing the imagined tiny people on board. Or climbing ashore in her copper-colored bikini to wreak havoc on the drivers in the cars happily making their way along the make-believe water-side freeway. Jay's imagination was getting the better of him. He just had to share his fantasy with Beth. It was too much to hold in.

III

"I just thought of the most incredible fantasy," Jay began excitedly as he turned to face the sunglass-wearing beauty. "Does this involve us and Pam again?," Beth whined as she stirred the water with her fingers. "I know, you want me to go down on you?" Beth suggested with a smile.

"Nope, neither. Actually ... this is kinda weird, but I just thought of something really kinky. As I'm looking at these toy boats. Well ... they're so real looking, ya know with that detail and stuff that it feels like we're giants or something looking down on a miniature world." Beth chuckled, but was curious to hear more. "And are there tiny people on these boats?," Beth hinted as she adjusted her bikini top. "Well, yes. And people in the cars you bought, too," Jay continued in a soft voice.

"That's pretty cool. So what does your imagination have us doing as giant people?" Beth inquired, partly mocking, partly fanning Jay's boyish fantasy. "What, I know, you have me knocking down buildings, chasing people like Godzilla. Right?" Beth laughed. "Actually, something like that, but you'd also be wearing that damned sexy bikini," Jay replied.

"Just bought this number at Victoria Secret, so I guess I would be in fashion," Beth purred. "So, how tall would I be?

IV

Beth snaked her way off the luxurious raft as the water rose with the accompanying woman's splash. Jay watched as Beth surfaced a few feet away, her beautiful face surfacing as her wet hair clung to her backside. "OK, I'm gonna move these boats over to the raft and show you what I would do if I was a giant woman, ya know shopping for clothes, clubbing, out with the girls ... all while I destroy the nearest city in my bikini, of course," Beth giggled. "I'll tell ya, you men have some crazy fantasies. But, it's your lucky day because I'm feelin' this. I think I'd make a devious bitch at it, too," Beth continued as she gently maneuvered the boats with her hands toward her awaiting boyfriend. "I'd probably come from the sea like some monster and come upon these boats. Oh, the poor people." Beth sank lower in the water as she came closer to the raft. "I can't believe I'm pretending to be a giant"

With all five miniature boats positioned along different sides the raft, Beth lifted herself onto the float, again backside up next to Jay. "See what I mean, sexy? The detail on these boats is unreal," Jay marveled. Beth picked up one of the toys in her hands, examining it closely. "See, this one's even got a name, Femme Finesse. It's pretty neat how they captured all the finer points of the interior, including the wheel, benches, gauges and all," Beth pointed softly as she placed the boat back in the water. She then located the other boats spanning her lanky body along the raft. Scanning the pool's edges for the five toy cars, Beth was content to make her miniature world around the pool a reality. "I used to love playing dollhouse when I was a little girl" Beth lowered her face to the toy boat.

V

Beth was content to make her miniature world around the pool a reality. "I used to love playing dollhouse when I was a little girl" Beth lowered her face to the toy boat.

Jay was eager to help his girlfriend turn into a "giant" as he placed his face at the level of the toy yacht, egging her on. "Attention little people in the boat, I am warning you that if you don't leave my girlfriend alone you will be putting you lives in jeopardy. She has come to this planet only to pamper herself and swim in your water." Beth laughed. "Uh, didn't you hear him?" Beth scolded down to the boat. "I have some tanning to do and I don't need a bunch of little people staring at me. OK, I'm making an ultimatum. Get these stinkin' boats away from my sexy body or I'll go psycho; starting with sinking your boat, then I'll swim ashore and start crushing all the traffic on your pathetic freeway. You'll love my bikini, though. It's all the rage on the planet I come from" Beth slowly placed her fingers along the boat as she began applying pressure, letting it fill with water ever so slowly. Placing her hand back under her chin, both of them watched intently as the boat sank, the gurgle of bubbles singing in her pretty ears.

"Wow, girl, you're really getting into this hold giant bitch thing!" Jay exclaimed spastically. "Thanks, sometimes being a bitch comes naturally to me. This is fun. Good idea. I'm actually turned on by the power I feel," Beth returned joyously as they watched the boat sink to the bottom of the pool. "Ooopsy, honey, won't you be a girl's best friend and retrieve those pathetic people from the bottom of my pool," Beth requested with a smirk. Jay then dove in head first to fetch the girl's handy work.

"I said get these boats out of here," Jay could hear as he came to the surface. Beth had placed yet another toy boat in from of her face as it bobbed up and down in unison with the raft. This model was a scale replica of a large ferry boat, replete with toy passenger cars on its deck. As Jay made his way back on the raft, Beth plucked a hapless toy vehicle from the boat, eyeing it evilly, eyelashes batting. "Hey, pretty cute car, people. Now, as I said these boats and all the people on them need to go. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1 ... OK, time's up! Beth lightly dropped the car into the water as it made a PLOP sound; then as Jay watched intently, Beth sexily and gently picked another car from the boat and dropped into the water. "Oooohh, so sorry, my boyfriend will get you people out of the water," Beth purred as Jay again dove to retrieve the victim vehicles at the bottom of the pool. Beth used the down time to adjust her shiny copper-colored bikini and crop her hair.

As Jay reached the depths of the pool, he noticed a strange glowing object that he hadn't seen before. It looked like a rock but he couldn't be sure. Reaching for the toy cars, Jay grabbed onto the rock and surfaced, again climbing onto the soft raft. "I found some weird object in the pool," Jay began. "What, did you poop in my pool?" Beth joked as she grabbed the glowing object from Jay. Beth examined it closely, cautiously. Sniffing it, Beth suggested, "Smells like charcoal I use on my grill. Probably just some fell into the pool." Beth licked it for taste to be certain. "Eww! Gross!," Beth snarled. The rock glowed more as Beth tossed it into the yard where it landed into a drainage pipe.

"OH My God, Beth!" Jay roared in horror.

VI

"911, what's you emergency?"

Caller: Uh ... yes ... um ... um ... it's my girlfriend. She's sick. Um ... I don't know what to say, but I think...

Operator: OK, get a hold of yourself. Now, what is your girlfriend's name?

Caller: Beth ... Beth ... we ... she lives at 65748 Hill Drive...

Operator: I have emergency personnel on the way. They will be able to help you if you tell me what's wrong.

Caller: I can't believe, but I think she's growing, I mean ... um ... she's growing really tall! Please, please help.

(Loud female moan heard in the background)

Operator: Are you two using drugs or are you drinking?

Caller: It's 10 AM, I'm not drinking. I'm cold sober!

Operator: Help is on the way ... please stay on the line.


Within five minutes two squad cars and an ambulance arrived at Beth's house. The officers didn't need to knock on the front door to know what was happening. Beth's freshly painted red toes had protruded onto the neighbor's driveway, having overturned a car. Feet as tall as an average man stood upright, having toppled over the property-bordering white picket fence. Beth lay in the pool like no more than she might soaking in a bath. Long dark hair lay among the fresh green grass, brush and flower beds. Jay stood just outside the patio door gawking at the giant beauty as she continued to grow. Before his eyes, Beth's silky legs gained length, snaking further into the neighbor's property. The sound of concrete walls, patio furniture and tree branches snapping, cracking and crunching under the weight of an ever-expanding woman filled the air.

Beth lay in the pool, hands and arms at the pool's edges. "Please, someone help me!" Beth begged. "Help is her, baby!", Jay assured her. Beth's hair thickened as it seemed to become more full and sexy. Her lips became more pouty and full as her arms, hands and fingers stretched to insane lengths. Beth adjusted herself to be more comfortable in the pool. Water splashed up all over the yard.

The police, upon entering the backyard were in utter shock. "Uh, dispatch, we have a rather weird situation here. Well, how should I put this ... we have a woman here ... she's ... uh ... she's a giant. Please call ... I dunno, maybe 100 feet! Please call for back up, she's still growing!

Unbeknownst to anyone, including Beth, Jay had planted a tiny remote control device on her bikini top witch would allow her to control several trucks, cars, boats, helicopters he had previously jerry-rigged. The vehicles' owners were unaware that their machines now belonged to Beth.

I'M REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE HERE. I CAN'T JUST SIT IN THIS POOL WHILE YOU ALL FIGURE OUT WHAT CAUSED ME TO GET THIS WAY ... AND THEN CURE ME. I'M SORRY, I JUST HAVE TO GET UP. "Ma'am, I know it's hard, but for the safety of your neighbor and for your privacy, I urge you to stay put," an officer pleaded with the tall beauty. "Baby, do what they say, please!", Jay urged.

I'M REALLY SORRY, Beth began apologetically, BUT I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! Beth began to rise as she placed her hands firmly on the pool's sides, lifted as she brought her impossibly long legs closer in. Gallons upon gallons of water poured down her length as Beth slowly rose to her feet, which lay in the depths of the pool. Jay and the officers looked up in awe at the giant.

She was 150 feet tall, towering over houses, trees, power lines and of course everyone in the world. WHOA!, OMIGOD. THIS IS SO FREAKY! Beth's bikini had survived the expansion and looked sexier than ever. The bikini was one Beth was looking forward to wearing to the beach and impressing all the guys. And now had the opportunity to show it off to the world. No one could look as good as her in the super sleek fabric with molten shine, featuring a halter top with deep plunge neckline with ties at the neck and back and better yet, a low-rise bottom with "moderate" coverage. The sun reflected blindingly off the swimwear as seemingly millions of strands of dark hair cascaded off the head and onto the face and shoulders of the giant.

Looking down at the people there to rescue her, Beth was speechless. An awkward silence fell over the scene as Beth raised her arms and shrugged her shoulders in dismay and embarrassment ... UM, WHAT CAN I SAY? THIS IS REALLY WEIRD! Jay and the officers just stared in stunned silence. Beth then scanned the landscape, which included the countless houses, rows of streets, lampposts, carefully planted trees and cars in driveways and on streets. She could see cars leaving garages as her neighbors assumed their regularly scheduled treks to work and school. It seemed no one had spotted her yet.

OH, NO, Beth moaned as five more cop cars showed up at her door, the occasional siren blaring intermittently. OK, I THINK IT'S TIME I MADE MY EXIT. A GIRL CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH OF THIS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT THIS WAY, THEN MAY BE YOU GUYS SHOULD BE WRITING TICKETS OR SOIMETHING. PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS BREAKING THE LAW. Beth placed her hands on her hips in an act of defiance and superiority. "OK, Ma'am, please be patient. Just stay where you are. Don't do anything stupid, people might get hurt," the police pleaded. Beth wrinkled her nose and rolled her eyes as she sighed with impatience.

OH, FORGET IT! Beth lifted her feet out of the pool and stretched her right leg menacingly over her ranch-style house and onto the front lawn, feet and toes landing with a thud that set off car alarms throughout the neighborhood. Beth assessed the area, noting the seven police cars just at her feet and power lines she'd need to negotiate. Two cars heading down the street in Beth's direction collided with a parked vehicle and a tree, respectively as their drivers either couldn't take their eyes of the goddess or were completely taken aback by Victoria's Secret's new sleek and shiny bikini design.

I'M SOOO OUTTA HERE!

VII

Detective Essex: C'mon, Jay, you're not opening up to us. What the hell happened here? I've got a giant woman on the loose and all you can do is shrug your shoulders?

Jay: I swear I don't know how my girlfriend got the way she did. I'm in as much shock as everyone else!

DE: Well, describe for us the details of the events leading up to her growth. Ya know, like an hour, ten minutes before.

Jay: Honestly, it was a typical morning. We got up around 8AM. I slept over and got up to use the bathroom. I come out and I see she's out back there (Jay pointing) swimming in the pool. Then I came out to join her.

DE: Go on. That can't be it.

Jay: That was about it. Well ... uh ... yah. That's it. We just played around, ya know like men and women do when they're playing around, I guess. Next thing ya know I got you guys on the phone.

DE: This whole thing doesn't really seem to upset you that much. You do want Beth to be OK, don't you?

Jay: Of course. I'm completely sickened by the state's she's in.

DE: Did she eat anything or touch anything out of the ordinary? I should let you know that it was reported by the military that a cargo plane flying over this general vicinity inadvertently discharged a low volume of hazardous materials. It's not public knowledge, but the FBI is investigating. No one is sure what anyone in contact with it could suffer from, but it's considered highly dangerous. Now, I'll ask you again, did you or Beth have any contact with any objects that looked suspicious. I'll find out eventually if you're lying and you'll be in some serious shit.

Jay: (lump forming in his throat). I swear I don't know anymore than I've told you.

Detective Essex turns to several police officers standing in Beth's living room and whispers, "this punk's lying and I want you guys to prove it. Obtain a search warrant and have this place turned over"


"911, what's your emergency?"

Unidentified Female: "I'm on Main Avenue heading downtown ... there's a ... there's like this giant woman in the street. She's huge. I mean ... I can feel the road buckling and shacking...

Operator: "What? Can you please be more specific? Is someone hurt?"

Unidentified Female: "Well, she could have stepped on someone. There's this person, I dunno, she's huge. She's just walking in the street. She's like a hundred feet tall or something...

"911, what's your emergency?"

Unidentified Male: "You're not gonna believe this, but I just saw this giant woman's face pass the window of my apartment and I'm fourteen stories up. She's huge!

Operator: Sir, police are on the scene and we are investigating. Thank you for your call. Please try to stay calm.


Grabbing Headlines

Anchor: We have breaking news from our affiliate out of Port Town. In a rather odd development, there has been sighting of an extremely tall woman ... well ... a giant woman for that matter in the Port Town vicinity. This is not a hoax. We're not joking, here. Let's turn to our affiliate reporter, Paige Jinson for more details on this breaking story.

Paige, what is going on here?

Reporter: Well, Brenda, as you can see behind me. I'm standing on the roof a five story building. As you can see behind me, there she is, Beth Patters, 25 year old, has somehow become, simply put, a giant. Authorities are estimating that she's somewhere between 125 and 150 feet tall. To put that into perspective, the top of her head would reach between 12 and 15 stories. That's very tall. Quite frankly, no one is sure how she got this way. Ms. Patters is from the Port Estates section of town, well known for its upper middle class residents and she works as a media consultant. She is divorced from a Mr. Ben Rilson, an attorney here in town. That's as much as we know at this time.

Anchor: Wow! Indeed, she is very tall. I guess I should ask if anyone has gotten hurt? Do they know, for instance, if she will be careful around the population? In fact, why is she even walking around? Seems to me if I'm that tall and at that height very dangerous, I'd stay somewhere more remote. Why head towards the city's more populated areas, much less during a busy commuting time?

Reporter: Good question. And especially, as you can see in a very, very, skimpy bikini. We don't know if she is perhaps looking for someone or something. We do know that her ex-husband works here downtown, so maybe that has something to do with her being in the wrong place at the wrong time. As far as injuries, we have reports that several motorists have been involved in collisions resulting from, well, how can I say this? Honestly, having a giant woman in your midst is very distracting. Several people have been taken to the hospital. No one it seems has had any direct contact with the giant directly. Our Newscopter (clips shown on the screen) reporters have spotted large footprints along the approximately three mile path she has carved into lawns, streets and sidewalks so far. As you can see there (referring to the video on screen), as she's making her way, motorists are simply pulling over and fleeing their vehicles on foot. Large impressions, deep imprints appear in the road where you would expect cars to be driving. I'm about a mile from her location, and believe me you can feel the ground runble something like in the movie Jurassic Park. Here, in another part of town, lampposts and mailboxes are a crumpled mess. And to drive home how large a person we're talking about here, a gaping hole ... take a look at this Brenda! (screen shows office building with missing windows and people standing inside examining the damage) This woman has managed, with the swipe of her long nails to punch out three windows from this office building. Unfortunately, some people on the ground there on the sidewalk are being tended to by paramedics as a result of the falling glass and debris. Several parked cars appeared to be crushed. Ya know, it doesn't appear as though she's intentionally causing damage, but I'd imagine at that size, something as mundane as a misplaced toe can wreak havoc. It's all a rather surreal.

Anchor: Thank you, Paige. We can only hope Ms. Patters does not have some kind of violent streak in her. Now, we turn to our senior analysts for more discussion on this very, very strange and perplexing story.

VIII

It was now 11:30 AM and the height of another routine workday. On Kasin Street, people could hear the loud rumble of the giant Beth, whom by now was three blocks from their location. People in their cars made a hasty exit upon listening to radio reports of her presence. They weren't about to wait around to see just what kind of a temperament a 150 foot woman had. Hoards of people lined the streets in what was quickly becoming a single large mass of humanity. Horns began to blare; police car sirens and bullhorns signaled the impending danger.

Beth watched from two blocks away on Miskin Street, standing with her feet planted firmly among abandoned vehicles, miscellaneous debris and other traces of a speedy exit by unsuspecting citizens. The mass of people far below her pretty brown eyes appeared to her a pallet of colors, morphing into various patterns as people dashed in random paths away from her.

Beth stood there and, as anyone who bothered to gawk might notice; she was a sight of perfection; shiny and bright painted toes, silky long and tanned legs, deep belly button, muscular abs, cute breasts. Straining one's neck up 150 feet, one would admire a most beautiful olive-tone face, button nose, chiseled cheek bones and pouty glossed up lips any Hollywood star might be envious of. Beth shook her head to tussle her hair as long strands composed themselves in a sexy pose upon the woman's crown. Aaahh, the aroma was yet another dimension, unseen but a universe of sensuality, pleasure and femininity that cast aside all notions of smell within three miles. Liz Claiborne perfumes were Beth's favorite and a light splash here or there combined with Beth's natural scents were beyond heavenly. The intensely satisfying odor spread like wildfire through the city, seemingly snaking its way among streets, into buildings and into subway stations. By now, people were familiar with Beth's calling card. If the smell intensifies ... run!

Police and new copters began to circle the woman as she continued to stand in street in a pose familiar to most fashions models; hand on hips, slight bend in one knee and a smile on her face. Beth was mesmerized by the scene of so many running from her; she hadn't given anyone a reason to fear her, well except for that bridge back there. In fact, Beth knelt down to start cleaning debris and right-siding cars on the street below at her feet. Carefully with her long fingers, Beth scooped up abandoned handbags, briefcases, laptop computers, coats, as well as trash. Holding a large pile of articles in her open hand, Beth rose to her feet and placed the items on the roof of a ten story building. Kneeling again, Beth began gingerly placing cars back on their wheels, closing car doors that remained open and placing them in a single file on the road readying them for their owners. Cutely patting the roof on one of the cars with her fingers, Beth slowly rose to her full height.

Pilots in the helicopters recognized the gentle gesture of the woman and approached her face. PLEASE, COME CLOSER, Beth requested softly and warmly. I WON'T HURT ANYBODY. Three choppers hovered in more closely as Beth winked. Making eye contact with all the passengers as she scanned the scene, Beth felt comfortable enough addressing people in what might otherwise be a difficult environment to engage in conversation.

While the eerie sounds of screams, stampeding pedestrians and the circling of police choppers did not send an outright message of trust to the 150' woman, Beth was comfortable nonetheless. LOOK, I KNOW THIS MUST BE THE CRAZIEST THING ANYBODY HAS EVER SEEN. I'D BE TOTALLY FREAKED IF I SAW SOME GIANT WOMAN COMING MY WAY. THAT'S WHY I'M TRYING TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO DESTROY ANYTHING. I TOTALLY SPACED BACK THERE WHEN I TRIPPED OVER THAT BRIDGE. I SHOULD HAVE PAID MORE ATTENTION WHEN I STEPPED OVER IT. MY BIG TOE JUST GOT CAUGHT ON THE GUARDRAIL AND WELL, MY FOOT CAME DOWN ON THE CARS AND ON THE ROAD. I KNOW I CAUSED A LOT OF DAMAGE BACK THERE, BUT I'M REALLY SORRY. Worse than she imagined, the four lane concrete bridge that spanned 20 feet above Frish Street was crammed with cars in all lanes. Beth's foot landed firmly in the middle of the bridge, smashing it into two sections as it caved in on the roadway below. Ten cars were crushed beyond recognition. Firefighters are at the scene with the "jaws of life" prying people from the wreck. Traffic backed for ten miles.

"This is the police," a voiced beamed from a chopper floating near the beauty's ear. "Please tell us how you got this way and what we can do to help you." WELL, Beth started with wry laugh as she shyly placed her hair back behind one ear. YOU SEE, I'VE GOT THIS BOYFRIEND ... Beth was startled and interrupted by a blood-curdling scream and the crash of yet another car. CAN I BE HONEST?, THIS WHOLE MESS IS A LITTLE AWKWARD. I MEAN, HERE I AM IN THIS NEW BIKINI AND I'M STANDING AMONG THOUSANDS OF TINY PEOPLE, PUNY CARS AND CIRCLING HELICOPTERS. CAN I GO SOMEPLACE A GIRL CAN STRETCH HER LEGS? PERHAPS GET A LITTLE MORE COMFORTABLE? I HAVE AN IDEA. CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME A GIANT POOL RAFT. THEN I CAN MAKE MY WAY TO THE PORT RIVER, FLOAT, RELAX AND MAYBE GRAB A BITE TO EAT. THEN I CAN TELL THE WHOLE WORLD MY STORY. I LOVE TO LOUNGE ON MY RAFTS AT HOME, SO THAT WOULD JUST PUT ME IN THE BEST MOOD.

"Yes, Ms. Patters, your wish is easy enough to fulfill. We will call in a police escort for you and have a local pool company get you that raft." THANK YOU. AND ... UH ... YOU CAN CALL ME BETH.

IX

Beth was feeling really good at this point. She was looking forward to a relaxing day on her raft that the city was currently busying itself making. Beth smiled down to all the people on the streets and sidewalks as she located a six story parking garage where she might place her girly butt and take a load off of her feet.

Gingerly and daintily moving a number of cars with her long fingers, Beth lowered herself onto the roof of the garage, sitting in a a manner that allowed her feet to dangle just above the sidewalk below and out of people's way. Beth took in the sight of hovering helicopters and people staring out of windows in neighboring office and apartment buildings. As the giant took in a deep breath, assessing the surrounding aromas, Beth waved. The sound of people scampering under her toes and the orchestra of tiny traffic was music to the giant beauty.

Beth reclined on the parking structure roof, elbows resting on the surface, supporting her body, looking much like a girl at the beach. In fact, her stomach and face glowed from the intense sun, an already bronze tan darkening gracefully, no, savagely. "What the hell is this?" Beth could be heard asking herself as she spotted some kind of tiny personal digital assistant pinned to her bikini top. Unclipping it, Beth spotted the devices screen which lit up. It read, "To Beth, with love, from Jay. Beth, try this device. It gives you control over about 50 life size cars, trucks, boats, even helicopters me and my friends rigged. The remote control operates off of the energy of your giant body. It wouldn't work if you were normal size. Please use the screen to select the vehicle and use the buttons to control them. You will be able to see where you are going on the screen. On the back of the device is a headset that allows you to hear and to communicate with people. Most importantly, have fun!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.