Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 58

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke up at my usual time, just before six, but without the benefit of a sexy mouth on me. Just the thought brought me to full erection though. I decided that I wanted some Tai Chi this morning, so I slid from bed, slipped on some clothes and my peg, and went out to the yard.

After only a few forms, I felt a presence and discovered Wanda in her own stretches. A few minutes later, Jan and Don joined us. When I drew my form to a close, I saw that Marie and Angie had joined us, while Brandy, Dennis, and Tina were sitting on the grass watching us, fascinated.

I waved the group toward the pool, mentioning I couldn't get wet yet. They all swam, enjoying themselves. I was envious, but if I really wanted some exercise, I could use the gym.

Brandy and I fed everyone and helped them get going. Just before our group was ready to leave for the day, the other four girls showed up to give us goodbye kisses as we would be leaving this morning. Nancy whispered in my ear, "I'm sure I have my baby. Thank you, Chuck, Mom will love it so much. We all will love it, but it will give Mom something extra."

They all departed so Tiani, Brandy, and I cleaned up the kitchen and went to take a shower. I put on the waterproof bandages before joining Brandy. She didn't want any deposits as she said, "I'll smell like sex and your stuff will be running down my leg all day."

We were ready by quarter to nine, so we loaded our bags and my bass into the car to drive to the air park.

The Gulfstream was being prepped for the flight as we drove up. I joined John and Lisa in looking the aircraft over and checking it with them. When they were satisfied, Lisa and I went into the office to put on our shirts and accessories. Star had loaded the plane with two meals each, some sandwiches, and lots of drinks.

We boarded the plane, waved bye to John, Star and DeDe, and shut the door. Lisa sat in the left seat while I ran down the checklist for her.

The trip across the bay took longer to get up and down than the flight. Upon landing, a fuel truck pulled up and topped off the fuel for us.

We had gone over our inventory one more time when a limo drove up and the six people going with us got out. They were all happy to see us and boarded immediately. The girls made sure everyone was buckled up while I shut the door and climbed into the cockpit next to Lisa.

Everything was smooth for the first four hours, then we began running into some weather that we knew was coming. Our radar showed we would have to be way up high to get over most of it, so we radioed to announce our intention of climbing to over forty thousand feet. It was still bumpy, but not nearly as bad. The tops of the cumulus were probably around fifty thousand where the tropopause was, so they were higher than we could fly. We did climb until we were at forty-eight thousand. We were in some smoother air, but still getting buffeted around a lot.

We finally flew out of the weather after spending over an hour jumping around. That made me a lot happier and I could tell that Lisa had been concerned. She took a potty break, then it was my turn. We had an opportunity to have a sandwich and some coffee, but didn't feel comfortable eating a meal in case we hit more turbulence.

We had descended to our planned altitude, had our eyes glued to the radar, and listened for any traffic. It was a huge relief when we made contact with air traffic control out of Madrid. On approach, the gear worked as it should and there were no indications that anything shook loose. Lisa said we would have the plane gone over thoroughly before we started back.

When the wheels touched down, I was conscious that I had to pee, really bad. The excitement and tension had gotten to me. I decided I didn't like Trans-Atlantic flights all that much.

The passengers had all sensed how severe the storm had been and thanked us for getting them there safely. I wanted to thank Lisa too.

We stayed with the aircraft to make sure it was cleaned up. The customs and immigration people in Spain were very nice and recognized my authority to carry in their country. I had thought there might be a problem, but all of the Spanish officials we dealt with were courteous and helpful.

We had six mechanics going over the aircraft for almost three hours. They even did some run ups with the engines to test them and came to the conclusion the plane was good to go.

We left the aircraft plugged into local services to keep the coolers and freezers cold and left for the hotel.

The band was drinking pretty heavily, talking about how rough the flight had been. The roadies said their cargo aircraft had to declare an emergency after flying through the turbulence. They said it had been really scary.

The four of us ate heartily, with none of us drinking. Not even a beer. I needed to help the antibiotics along, but I think the others just wanted to keep their systems clean for the return trip.

We were tired out so we went to bed after noting the times for the practice. We planned on going to watch as we wouldn't watch the concert.

While I watched, Lisa was given some very thorough loving by Tiani and Brandy. Tiani didn't understand until Brandy told her, "Chuck says he wants us to be together more. I told him we went back to our house because we wanted to make love to each other. He said he would love to watch us and would not interrupt. Tiani came to me and kissed me. She whispered, "If we do that and you're hot for us, I'll take care of you. If my pussy's too sore, I have a mouth and hands."

Lisa thought the arrangement had possibilities. She said, "I like to be watched, that really excites me. Can I have Chuck now?"

Brandy said, "Let's line up and he can have all three of us."

That girl is full of ideas.

We did play for another half hour or so and finally fell asleep, satisfied.

We woke up together, just a little groggy. The hotel phone was ringing. I answered it.

The agent said, "Most everyone is up and I think the band wants you guys to watch them practice. Come down for some breakfast so you can go with the band in their bus. Oh, and bring your instruments."

I told Lisa what the agent said and she laughed, "He wants more jam music for more of that album or another one. Hope the spirit is with us again, that last time was fun.

We were up, showered, and dressed, in jeans and band crew T-shirts. I wore my big tour jacket to keep the gun hidden in public. The banquet room was full of people and full of food. We loaded up on food and coffee while visiting with legions of people we would never see again.

At the auditorium, the sound guys had the place pretty well set. There were cameras everywhere, with cameramen practicing shots that were being displayed on giant screens on each side of the stage. The band ran through their play list and only actually practiced a couple of pieces. They began to fool around and had Cokes and bottles of water delivered around as they were looking for some kind of beat. Brandy told Jimmy, "You should have Chuck do the little piece that he did at home and recorded so he could play his guitar with it."

Lisa and I got our guitars out and I showed Jimmy the lead in with the bass that had sounded so good. He asked what I did with the guitar to follow it. He handed me his Les Paul that was on a stand by his bass. He repeated my lead in and began the walk I had laid down. On the first note of the walk I was able to let the Les Paul wail. It wasn't the sound I wanted so I stopped, used an effect, and set the sensitivity on the guitar. I had Jimmy drive the lead in a little stronger and hit it again. The Les Paul sang the blues in its purest form. About four bars in, the lead guitar of the band began doing a rhythm back while the drummer picked up the beat perfectly. Jimmy kept the driving blues beat going with the keyboard guy playing the same chords Jimmy was doing. Lisa picked up the blues back beat and joined the piano and bass to give the music a solid, driving blues blanket that had chills running up and down my spine.

I nodded to the lead guy and let him take over while I pulled back into rhythm back up. Jimmy nodded to my bass so I put his guitar down and picked up the bass line so he could play his guitar. Soon the lead was to the bass and I was able to make the Strat sing the way it was supposed to sound. Lisa took a turn at lead and I think she even surprised herself as she was driving a hard blues beat that was almost metal. We finally cooled it and slowed down and began a half speed tune with wailing and crying and moaning from the instruments that was truly epic. Almost two hours had passed when we went through the joint chord progression we all knew to stop.

We all sat back grinning. The lead said, "We have to travel all the way to Spain to get this to work. Damn, wonder what we can do in Australia or New Zealand?"

The TV guys and sound guys flashed the band with Lisa and me playing on the big screens. They showed me showing Jimmy the lead in without the amp, then me showing Jimmy the riff I used at the beginning of the walk. The video wasn't cut and showed us starting, stopping with the adjustments, then the hard lead in to the beginning of two hours of Jamming. Watching the video on the big screens was pretty impressive. Jimmy said, "Now you'll be immortalized. I think we'll use that for our primer for the show while people are coming in."

Kenny was there and said, "My ass, we're going to work it and sell it. That is music man, that will be our Jammin 2 album, but on video."

Jimmy said, "They'll fuck it up and it won't sound like anything we did. Just leave it alone, Kenny, leave it pure. People like to see how we get something together. We'll be taking pieces from this and last week's session to singles for years. Some of those riffs are prime, original, never done before, prime."

Lisa was ginning, she said, "I wish my Dad could tell me how he liked that. I know he's with me, watching me. He would have been glowing in that music."

We all went back to the banquet hall for a meal. We couldn't decide whether it was lunch or supper, but we all ate. The band was going to lie down for a nap and get ready for the show. We decided to nap too, and leave for the airport to get the aircraft ready and check the weather.

We did nap, cleaned up, and put on our uniforms. Out at the airport, we checked the weather and talked to some pilots that had just come across. We decided that we would never have enough fuel fighting the headwinds, so we would take the northern route through Greenland. We would refuel there, and if necessary, again at Islip on Long Island.

The flight would be about three hours longer, but it would be safer. The weather wasn't going to be bad up north but we would be in the jetstream going against us. We finally received a pilot report that the wind was down to fifty knots around forty thousand feet, so we planned to stay in that area. The northern route had good radar coverage all the way home so there were advantages.

When the band arrived, we told them of our decision and they heartily agreed. They said, we're all for smooth after that trip over. Take your time, we'll watch movies and kick back. We can always nap back in that bedroom.

The flight home was long. (How long was it?) It took so long, the calendar changed twice. Not really, but it seemed like it. Lisa and I were both very tired by the time we landed. Neither of us felt as if we could nap in flight so we kept each other going with stories about our youth, mixed with questions about teaching people how to fly.

We were happy to set the plane down in Clearwater. We had already cleared customs in New York where we got fuel, so the band was able to get right into their limo with their baggage and leave. We flew home quickly and almost jumped for joy when we taxied up to the hangars. We left Spain Saturday night about midnight. It was now fourteen hours later, two o'clock on Sunday afternoon. We cleaned out the aircraft as quickly as possible. I used the tow motor and pushed it into the hangar. They needed to wash the aircraft, and it needed fuel and servicing, but they liked it to be inside when at home.

The girls were really dragging even though they had napped a little. They had made a couple of meals for the band and us, and probably a couple of dozen drinks for the guys. It had been a good trip home.

When we landed, Lisa said to me, "I don't want to go home right now. Those guys out there are going to be up and too loud for me to get a nap. Can I go home with you guys?" She was welcome, of course.

When we got home, everyone wanted to hear stories of the trip, but we were too tired to do much more than just fall into bed for a nap.

The girls wouldn't let us sleep past seven. They said we needed to have dinner and move around a little before getting a good night's sleep.

Now we began telling the story of the flight of horrors going over to Spain, followed by talking about the jam session. Lisa got up and found her purse. She took out a CD and said, do you have a player, you know, for music, so we can listen to this while we talk?"

I put the CD in and heard the beginnings of the jam session in France. The girls had ordered pizza, so we all had pizza and beer, telling the stories of the trip, and listening to a really cool jam session. Wanda was listening and said she thought it was just awesome. I know I thought it was special. I really wanted a video copy of the Spain session.

Lisa said, "Kenny said the mix version of the CD is even better. This is raw, straight off the board, without any mixing at all."

It was exciting to know, we would be sharing our music with a lot of people.

Tiani wanted to go home for the evening and Brandy was acting anxious, so I suggested to her, "Go ahead, go home tonight. I'll see you either in the morning or after work tomorrow." Brandy hugged me tightly and kissed me saying, "Thank you for understanding."

We decided to use the hot tub, but I was out of the waterproof bandages and had to pass. Instead, I went into the gym and used the bike for a half-hour, then washed up before bed.

When it was time for bed, Lisa crawled up to me and pulled my shorts off. She said, "You ain't getting any, but I hate to feel clothes against my skin when I sleep. Kiss me, you fool, and go to sleep."

I didn't need to be told twice. I was instantly asleep.

There was a very wet something rubbing across my thigh. It was rubbing back and forth, spreading moisture all over my thigh. Lips touched mine and a hand came to the side of my face. A strange voice said, "Love me, Chuck, make me sing like you do that bass guitar. Love me."

The request was welcome. I was instantly hard as I looked forward to enjoying fulfilling the request. I did make love to the creature that I finally realized was Lisa. She was so very responsive and so full of energy returning the touches and kisses, that our joining inflamed her more. It took a long time for our passion to burst into raw flames before dying down. She hugged me saying, "I love sleeping in our wet spot."

The clock read three o'clock.

When I woke up at six, I heard it storming outside. The rain was really coming down. I moved around and slid out of bed to use the bathroom. I thought about the gym but thought I might do something later as I wanted a big breakfast this morning.

After shaving, I got into the shower, not caring whether the bandages got wet or not. I was washing when a grinning Lisa came in. She had a silly grin on her face and said, "Want to know how kinky I am?" When I looked at her funny, she wrapped her legs around my good leg. I felt warm water stream down my leg as Lisa giggled a little girl giggle. "Isn't that kinky? It's so naughty. Kiss me and tell me you enjoyed me waking you last night."

I kissed her and told her I had very definitely enjoyed making love to her last night.

She said, "I really liked it too. I didn't have to have another girl or anything. You made me feel special and boy did you make me get off. Whew, that was good. Do you think Brandy or any of the others will be mad?"

"They shouldn't be upset as they have no right to be. They did what they wanted and probably felt we might do what we wanted also."

I began washing Lisa's hair, enjoying the extra touches that I was giving her. She purred her enjoyment and languished in the attention. She said, "You're spoiling me. I'll want to do this some more." She was watching me as I attended to her and asked, "How do you stand on one foot like that for so long?"

"Practice, little girl, practice."

We finally finished the long shower and dressed. I didn't put on work clothes as I was going back to the doctor for the follow-up he wanted to do. Lisa and I began making a big breakfast together. We made sausage, biscuits, scrambled eggs, and a huge bowl of gravy.

People began showing up for breakfast, having a hard time waking up while the rain pounded outside. Slowly, everyone woke up and had coffee, Coke, or Diet Coke, and dished up a big plate of food. Tina said, "You should have told me no one was staying over last night, Chuck. I would have warmed your bed."

Lisa grinned, "I kept him warm, even though I told him no fooling around last night."

She giggled before saying, "I forgot I told him that, and woke him up about three o'clock. He was very attentive."

Dennis said, "Lisa, if you need a ride out to the air park, I'm going that way. I have to pick up a couple of parts to see if we can duplicate and improve on them."

"Great, Dennis. Thank you."

Wanda said, "I need to go over a couple of things with you this morning, Chuck. We can do it here or you can come in. You can't stay though, a directive came down that you are not to go on duty until you're released by the doctor."

I shrugged. I figured the shit would hit the fan as usual, but oh well. I would figure out something to do with my time.

Everyone left except Wanda, so we sat having some coffee. She had her briefcase out and went over some budget numbers for the local Homeland Security station. She told me that our savings in the other divisions were being eaten up by the heavy caseload they had. I told her to write the Director over there to outline what functions other agencies might be able to pick up to reduce the overtime.

Wanda suggested, "Why don't you go by there and just visit with the man and make these suggestions. He might want to tighten up a little more if he gets some attention. He sometimes reminds me of a little boy when he doesn't get his way or a lot of attention."

"What else?"

"Now some personal stuff, do you mind?"

I smiled, "You know that you're special to me, Wanda, personal stuff kind of goes hand in hand with that."

She nodded and smiled, "I had a really nice time with John both Friday and Saturday nights. Friday we just went out to dinner, but Saturday night we went to dinner and dancing. The man is really a lot of fun to be with. I lost it and made him take me home. I don't think I scared him, but I did wear him out by morning. He brought me home yesterday morning and I haven't heard from him. I hope he isn't put off by an aggressive woman."

She looked up at me and said, "And I also hope you're not put off by me being aggressive. I still want you and me to be fooling around friends."

I smiled.

She said, "Last item."

She took a big breath and said, "I talked to Maxine on Saturday. She wants to know whether you would allow Lena to live here while she goes to school at South Florida. She says that she knows you would watch out for her and help her when she needs it."

Wanda paused, "I talked to Lena and found out she is coming here on a scholarship and is planning on studying for her master's degree to become a teacher. Lena understands that you might have some reservations about her being here, but wants you to know she's still angry at her sister for her actions. She doesn't know why you had the restraining order put on Bobby, but she said she knows it must have been bad. I think you should let Maxine and Lena come see the suite and decide. I've told them what the rent and food is, so they know what it costs. I think if you have Lena up here, you'll have Tina visiting often. Can you handle having your ex's two sisters around?"

I gave my opinion, "Probably, I really won't mind, as I do have a lot of personal things that I'm involved in right now. I will say this, and you need to get it across to Lena, there will be no intimate relationship. We can be bosom buddies, the greatest of friends, but no intimate relationship, no fooling around, no sex."

Wanda said, "I already said that to her and Maxine. I think they understand."

"I just don't want to be in a situation where I might hurt her or invite trouble from Bobby or the Rocky guy. That may seem pompous on my part, but I don't play fair or fight like the ring guys do. I'll really use the folding chair."

Wanda agreed, "I know, I was impressed you were able to keep from really hurting the man before."

I nodded in agreement. "Have Maxine and Lena come up to look. I might be here; but I might not. The girls might be here, and they may not. Maxine and Lena will have to accept the way we are and the way we live."

Wanda stood, "That's it. Go hide somewhere. Go see the Homeland office about their budget, but don't come in. The girls are proud that they can handle everything. Little Angie is becoming an excellent worker. Her grades this past semester qualify her for a full Marshal Service tuition reimbursement next semester, including the summer term if she wants. She's proud of herself."

"I'm proud to be her boss, or at least partially her boss."

Wanda smiled, "You're her boss. I'm just the delivery person and teacher."

I put on some nice slacks and a knit shirt, along with a sport coat to see the Homeland guy. I downloaded and printed out his budget numbers, and highlighted the overrun areas. Most of the overtime was out at the airport, so perhaps we needed a better method of scheduling unless it was one of those twisted union problems.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.