Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 42

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Oh my goodness, that feels so good. Oh, oh, it won't be long. I put my hand on the head that was moving back and forth on me. The hair was very short, it was Jan's. I looked down at her and she smiled up at me, "I just love to suck you. This is so pleasant. I love what you give me too. Give it to me, Chuck, I want it."

Wanda woke just then and kissed me softly. "Aren't you the lucky one? Your dark-haired lesbian beauty is giving you something she would never give another man. You are so lucky."

Wanda's kisses and touches, coupled with Jan's insistent mouth, were pushing me over. I launched shot after shot into Jan's sucking mouth. When I was empty she came up and gave me a spermy kiss then gave one to Wanda. Wanda said, "It's still firm, do you want to satisfy yourself now? I want to help. It was so beautiful to watch your face as you gave to Chuck. You are so beautiful with his dick in your mouth."

This must have hit Jan's funny bone as she began laughing. "Yes, I need that thing in me, stretch me, Baby, split me open. Wanda, you can suck on my juicy pussy for me while I cram this thing in me."

Jan climbed on, facing away from me and pushing herself onto me. Wanda gave me a kiss then buried her face in our junction, giving Jan immediate orgasms that caused her to quiver and shake all over.

"No more, no more, enough, I've had enough, please," Jan moaned as she tried to get loose from Wanda and me. Wanda lifted Jan off me and mounted me, with her long breasts hanging in my face.

"Suck on my long nipples, Chuck, suck my nipples, suck my nice big breasts. Oh Baby," Wanda shivered, "That feels so good. Oh yeah, fuck me, let me fuck you, suck on 'em, milk them."

Wanda's pussy was soon squeezing me so erotically that when she hugged me in orgasm, I shot deep into her. She felt the warmth and came some more.

Wanda said softly in my ear, "Oh, we fit together so well. You give me more pleasure than I could ever want. Damn, we're good together."

Jan snuggled into both of us and said, "I think the three of us fit together just right. You two need me, almost a lesbian, to suck dick and lick pussy between your bouts. You two need me, and I need some of what both of you have."

We got out of bed, smiling and laughing, and went out to the pool to find Angie, Marie, and Dennis lazily swimming laps. Jan, Wanda, and I dove in and swam as hard as we could until we were hanging onto the side of the pool, gasping for air. While I was hanging there, Angie swam over to me and got in front of me. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and said, "Since Bobby's not here right now, perhaps you need a cute little dark oriental girl to haul some ashes for you. Tiani said you were a pussy full."

Wanda began laughing, "Such talk from our sweet, little, innocent, Angie."

"I'm not that innocent. You saw what Dennis did to me right here on these steps. I know what feels good and I know how to take care of myself. I think I would make a nice bed mate for this man sometimes."

I smiled as I made my way to get out. "Angie, you're my employee. We can't do that. It wouldn't be right and I could get fired for it."

"I know you were doing Bobby, and I'm sure Wanda doesn't only sleep in that bed, and she's your office manager."

Wanda said, "I'm not a toy either. I entered into this relationship knowing that I wasn't first in Chuck's heart, but I wanted to be a part of the relationship anyway."

"I can be the way you are, Wanda. I know how to be a lady at work and a whore at home. I want Chuck to love me up. I want to know him in the biblical sense."

I hugged her as I hopped to my peg. "Give us some time together, Angie. If it's supposed to be, it will be."

"How will I know when it's my time?"

"When I throw you down and fuck you senseless, you'll know."

"Be still my heart, make it happen, Chuck. Meanwhile, Marie, I'm going to have to borrow your Dennis some more."

I needed to use the inside bathroom this morning to shave and use the bathroom. We were soon on our way to the office.

As soon as I came in, Sarah snagged me as I walked down the hall. "Come in, Chuck, I need some advice."

We went into her office and she unloaded, "I'm really upset, Chuck. I knew Bobby wasn't telling me the truth last Friday, but I didn't think it was this serious. She talked to me yesterday to advise me she was taking at least three weeks of her vacation. She has a lot saved up. She told me she's moved in with an old flame, a professional wrestler."

"I heard about it last night, Sarah. I know all the sordid details."

"Anyway, Chuck, I'm upset as to how my Station Chief is acting. How should I handle this?"

"The way any ACE should handle their Chief's vacation. You handle what needs to be handled. You do the assignments, you give the briefings, and you take care of the complaints and problems. If you have any problems, I am right down the hall. You've handled the station before from Marie's desk. You're in a position of authority now. Be the ACE you can be."

Sarah took a deep breathe, "Thanks, Chuck, I know what to do, but I'm just so pissed at what Bobby's doing that I'm upset. I know this hurts you terribly, Chuck, but I don't know how to help. Please don't hurt either of them."

"Don't worry, Sarah, I'm not going to hurt them. Bobby has her own life to live and even though we shared a lot, she never committed to me, so she's not backing out on anything. I'll be fine. All three of us have a job to do so we'll just do it without the intimacy Bobby and I used to share. We have rules to live by and I'll do my best to live by those rules."

Sarah said, "I knew you would be good at handling this, but I guess I'm having a more difficult time than you are."

"We'll be fine, Sarah. Call me if you need me. Call me if you need to run something by me. If I'm not available, talk to Wanda."

I went to the office and greeted my ladies. They were all something. I was busy writing my incident report of the day before when John called. "Can't you go anywhere without shooting up the place?"

"Three rounds, John, bang, bang, bang, just like I was taught, two in the body, one in the head. He shot first and was about to shoot again. I had to protect two women in the building with me."

"I know, Chuck, the techs found a video record of this one. They have two camera angles that show the whole thing and the audio is clear. You were begging the guy to give up. Our favorite Marshal wants to give you another medal. The video is already being incorporated into a training video for how to warn someone and ask them to give up."

"That's all I need, more notoriety. Perhaps you don't tell the viewers my name. Just say 'a deputy.'"

"I'll ask him, but he loves to show you off. Your Oklahoma visit is getting us all kinds of good press from the Pentagon. They want to give you another medal for Pendleton and Oklahoma. You're so popular they might draft you to be a general."

"I don't need any aggravation right now, John. Keep them away. How was your Canada trip?"

"So good next time you're going, not me. That was a total lip biting experience." There was a pause, then John said, "I called to find out how you're taking this thing with Bobby?"

"I'm fine, but how did you find out about this?"

John said, "From everyone. Sarah called as she was worried you would get pissed and neutralize half the population down there. Bobby's sister called me as she wanted to know whether I thought you were stable enough to handle it. And finally, Bobby called to ask me if I would ship you somewhere else. I told her if I shipped anyone anywhere, it would be her up to Alaska or somewhere. She said that would be discrimination, but I told her she was the one who decided to keep you and not throw you back early in the relationship. She said you've never shown any real anger emotions so she felt you might explode over this. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm sure. Bobby was giving off signals and I've had some time to analyze my feelings. I really did love the lady, but if it's not mutual, well, there are always more fish in the pond. Hell, I've got a standing offer from a beautiful unspoiled Mexican girl out in San Diego. She might be a little possessive, but she sure is beautiful. I'd have to move out there though and I like it right here."

"How are you coming on your flying lessons? Do you have your basic license yet?"

"Yep, got that a couple of weeks ago, I think. I'm working on my instrument rating and flying every chance I get in order to qualify for a commercial license to be followed by an instructor's certification."

"Why the instructor thing?"

"The guy that owns the school and charter service wants me to help out as an instructor for some reason. He's discounting my lessons and flight time. So between the service's benefit and school owner's discount, I'm getting some valuable training cheaply."

"You're so damned lucky, I wish I were taking lessons."

"Go take them, the service will pick up a lot of the costs."

"I might do that. It would be fun."

I asked, "So are you satisfied that I won't go nuts and jump off the Skyway or do in Bobby and the wrestler? I'm not going to do anything stupid. I have a lot of living to do and it's good to get some lessons about females before I get much older."

"Good attitude, that's why you're doing what you're doing. I'll be down shortly to see you and Dave, so watch for me."

I said, "See ya" and hung up.

My baskets were empty and my e-mail bin was clear. I asked Wanda if there was any paperwork I needed to review. She said, "You could check on the new space that was rented for the DEA, ATF, and Homeland Security. The property manager was in and out so fast he barely had time to say hi. He said that you had done a good job setting up the building owners and was able to make a very advantageous deal."

Wanda added, "It will be nice when all the offices are that close. A lot less hassles."

I said, "Let me call Zena to see when the build out will begin. I should probably look at the plans beforehand with each of the Station Chiefs."

I called and when she answered, I said, "Hi Zena, Chuck Johnson here. Since the deal is done now, I thought it would be a good idea to look at the office space plans with each of the Station Chiefs and myself. When will they be ready?"

"Good idea, Chuck. Tom is working on them with the group downstairs. I'm sure he will want your input. The property manager gave us a cookie cutter floorplan. Can you come over in the morning? Bring your men and go over each unit. We'll break for lunch and go to the nice restaurant upstairs."

"Sounds like a plan to me, Zena. I'll get my men set up to be there with me."

I called each of the groups and set up that they be at my office or the station at eight. We should have a little discussion about our wants before we go to the meeting.

Next, I called our property manager and asked him to fax or e-mail copies of the floor plans he had made up. He said that I had authority to make whatever changes that needed to be made, but any addition of space needed to be passed by him first.

With that taken care of, I thought I might as well go flying. I called out to the air park to see if I could get an instructor. John got on the phone and said, "So, now that you have saved Lisa's life, she says she's yours now and you have to keep her. I want to thank you for protecting her and sweet Sandy over at Zephyrhills. From what Lisa said, you were something special."

"Just doing what I know how to do, John. Can I get a long lesson today?"

"How about a split? I'll work with you until two and Lisa will go up with you until you're tired. I want to work with you on a couple of things and Lisa always likes to fly with you. She says she bosses you around and you smile and just keep doing what you're supposed to."

"John, I thought that was how a teacher pupil relationship was. They direct, you learn."

"Not all guys want to be that cooperative, especially with a female instructor. I guess they would rather others get our best efforts."

"Okay, I'll be out in about twenty minutes. See you then."

I advised Wanda where I would be and headed out. Traffic sucked today, and it took me almost twenty-five minutes to get out there.

John and I were off the ground quickly, with me under the hood. He had me do some steep approaches that were a little tricky as the plane had to descend rapidly. John kept telling me, rely on the instruments, they'll get us down."

John brought me in at the air park at one thirty. He had me refuel the plane, and go into the office where Lisa had some sandwiches for us. She said that Joanie had fixed my sandwich for me. The little dynamo wanted to know when I was coming out again.

Lisa had me doing a lot of planning for a short flight with more detailed planning for the next leg. She gave me multiple scenarios of weights, passengers, and fuel. It really wasn't that difficult, but she was trying to trick me into trying to take off with too much weight. Luckily, I added correctly and each time the weight was too much, I adjusted the fuel on paper to show we would be underweight to take off.

We set down at six and put the plane away. Lisa asked, "Want to come out to Park Place for supper. Maggie is fixing something special. Call your women and have them meet us out there. Maggie is a good cook."

I called home and talked to Wanda. She said that Marie and Angie were out with Dennis and Jan was at the dojo taking a lesson. "Would you come out then, Wanda? You like it out there, right?"

"Yes, I'll come. I love it out there. Those folks are so free and easy. I don't want you to think I'm too much of a free love type of person, too much of a swinger."

"Wanda, you are what you are. Thank you for including me in your life. I enjoy being with you. I'll learn to be more open and enjoy what is offered in life. I only need to follow and I'm sure I'll learn from you."

She said, "I'll meet you at Tom's and Zena's."

(ATTENTION READERS WHO DO NOT ENJOY EROTICA. SKIP TO THE NOTIFICATION OF THE END OF THIS INTENSE EROTIC AREA.)

I drove over to the park, following Lisa, and parked near the house. Lisa came to my car when I stopped and said, "Take your clothes off out here. I'll help you. You can help me with mine."

Lisa had me laughing heartily before we were stripped down. She was being so playful I was thinking of stretching her out on the hood of the Impala and thumping her right there, but I resisted somehow. She may not appreciate a car hood quickie.

Inside, Joanie was the first to see me and greeted me by bending over and sucking my Lisa inspired hardon right into her mouth. "Yum, you have great tasting juice. I'll bet your stuff is really good." The naughty talk was keeping me up. Of course, Lisa's and Joanie's fondling wasn't hurting either.

When Zena came into the kitchen, she was pulling Tom along by a very long and full erection. Zena came up to me and gave me a kiss, fondling me too. She looked at Tom, back at me, and said to me, "Come with us for a minute, Chuck, Tom wants to talk to you."

As soon as we were in their bedroom, Zena pushed me onto my back and crawled up me until she had my dick standing straight up, she immediately fit me into her and began sliding down on me. When she had me completely in her, she leaned forward and kissed me. My hands were on her butt and she said, "Pull them open, pull my cheeks open. Come on, Tom, finish me."

Zena was slowly going up and down on me about two inches but grasping me very hard internally. I could feel Tom begin to slide into her, going deeper and deeper, rubbing me through the thin membrane. Soon Zena's juices were gushing over me as Tom's strokes were longer and deeper. I could feel Zena quiver and Tom began to pulse. While Zena was shaking with her orgasm, Tom began to get softer.

This whole thing was so fast and intense that I didn't come. Tom knelt up on the bed and kissed Zena. He said, "You are the most wanton lover a man could ever have. You know how to turn me on so hot I can't hold back. You better fuck this man really good or he'll have some excessively swollen balls."

A voice said, "No way, I get next. Zena, you get your man up and let me sink down on this fat pussy pleaser. I want what you just had, Zena, but I don't want the juice, just the fucking."

Lisa straddled me and said, "I just knew I was going to get you soon. After yesterday, you own me. You saved me, so I'm yours to do with for the rest of my life." Lisa slid onto me getting me deeper and deeper until she was trying to find more length as she was mashed onto me. Her hip movements made for some very long strokes that felt wonderful. Zena had somehow gotten Tom hard again and he was pushing into Lisa's other hole. Tom was a very experienced butt fucker. While I was smiling, Lisa's smoky look sizzled on me as she felt Tom going deeper and deeper. Soon Lisa was fucking us both. Out on me, in on Tom. In on me, out on Tom. Faster and faster Lisa pummeled us both until she groaned and collapsed, with Tom once again depositing more of his sperm in a welcoming receptacle. Lisa hugged me and kissed me. "Saving it for another of us girls out here, or are you saving it for your big woman?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.