Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 40

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Oh man, that feels good. A mouth was gently sucking me, bringing me closer and closer to filling the sucking mouth with my gift.

I caressed the head of the sucking person and looked down to see Jan's smiling face with her lips around me. She lifted her mouth from me and said, "You gave me so much pleasure last night, I want to do this for you. It makes me feel so special that I can give you this. Please, come in my mouth, it will make me happy."

Just when I couldn't hold on another second, Wanda kissed me with an extraordinary amount of passion. I erupted into Jan's mouth. She swallowed and sucked, pulling everything from me I could give. When she pulled from me, she came up and gave me a very passionate kiss.

"It's so strange, Chuck, I dearly love to love ladies, but you are just so dear to me. I want to smother you with love all the time. I think I would be worse than Bobby and have a couple of new girls for you every day. Then I would want some of you too."

Bobby sat up and said, "I know what my problem is now. I'm starting my period. I always get nuts this time of the month. Perhaps I'll settle down and be normal for a little while."

I sat up and said, "Let's swim. I've been pleasured and loved this morning, and now we need to exercise to exorcise some of this lethargy."

We did swim with Angie, Marie, and Dennis joining us. Angie was being especially playful with Marie and Dennis until they were about to get out of the pool, when Angie climbed on Dennis, holding his erection. Angie lay back, pulling Dennis into her. "Oh please, Marie, don't be mad. After last night, I really need him one more time."

Marie came over and pinched Angie's nipples as Angie kept a steady rhythm fucking Dennis. Wanda, Jan, and Bobby all gathered around them, further stimulating them and Marie, as Dennis launched his sperm into Angie. When Angie lay back, Marie said, "If you think you're done this morning, you've got another thing coming. Now I need more. Come on, Stud, help me out and love me some more."

As a young stud should, Dennis didn't go soft with all the stimulation and had Marie on her back, lunging into her, making her squeal. It didn't take but a few seconds to get the hot-blooded Marie to begin coming continuously. They kept up their rapid intercourse for a couple of more minutes until they both froze in orgasm.

Jan, Bobby, and Wanda came over to me and hugged me. Jan said, "Now, I'm ready for more. This should be Saturday instead of Thursday."

When we went into the house to get ready for work, I noticed my cell phone that was plugged into the charger had the message indicator flashing. I pushed the buttons to listen to the voicemail and heard John's voice. He just said, "Call this number, and see what you can do to help them with this capture. It shouldn't be all that hard, but these guys can't seem to keep track of the escapees. Um, I'm up in Canada and in a big deal meeting, so don't return the call. E-mail me when you have information about what's going on."

I called the number, not recognizing the area code. A voice said, "Deputy Anderson."

"This is Deputy Chuck Johnson. John Scott said you needed help."

"Thanks for calling, Chuck. I need a lot of help. Every time I'm about to close in on these guys, they seem to know what's happening and are gone. Can I call you back in about ten minutes? I want to have a conversation with you away from here."

"I'll be waiting," I said, and hung up.

I was able to get my triple S done and was mostly dressed when the call came.

"My name's Bud Anderson, so you can just call me Bud. I'm out of the Amarillo station and have been chasing these guys for ten days now. I've located them three times and organized a take down, but when we got there, they were gone. They had just left. One time there was a cigarette still burning in an ashtray. I'm feeling the only way I'm going to get these guys is to find them and have someone else go in and hold them until I can get there."

"So what do you want from me?"

"Can you lend me a couple of men to work with me and hold them for me? I'll track them down again and let the men you give me know where they are. All they have to do is to hold them until I can come get them."

"Okay, Bud, how many are there and tell me where you are?"

"There are four escapees, and I'm in Oklahoma City right now. I'll be going back to Chickasha, the last place they were, in a few minutes. I'm sure these guys are going to be between there and Lawton. They leave a trail a mile wide, so if you can get someone in place out here by morning, I'll know where they are. If we hold them in one place, I can get them."

I hung up trying to think of a way to do this. It was something I probably shouldn't try to resolve alone. Bud had a good idea in keeping everyone local out of the loop if he was being subverted every time he went in to get the escapees.

At breakfast, I asked Bobby, "What would you say if I borrowed Dave? He thinks like I do and we know what each other will do in a given situation. I don't think I can do this one alone safely, and would probably want a big team to do it, but that's what is causing the problem so far. Two men can go in and do even more damage than a team."

"You're the boss, Chuck. If you need a man and Dave is the best one for the job, you have to ask him, but I'd bet he'll want to go. Sarah might object, but Dave is his own man."

It was still early and I might catch him at home. "Do you have her or his number?"

Bobby got her notebook and gave me Dave's cell number.

"Hey, Dave, this is Chuck."

I answered Dave's inquiry as to how I was, "I'm fine, but I need to ask if you want a duty. A deputy from Amarillo is in Oklahoma having trouble cornering some escapees. Every time he locates them and gets a team up to go get them, they've left by the time he gets there. He asked for help to hold them until he can get a team up to get out and get them. Would you go with me to do this one? I don't think it would be smart to try to do this alone, but if you and I were to do it, it would be like a team going in."

Dave paused for a second and said, "I'm in. Sarah's going to have a cow, but I need something like this to get the cobwebs out. I think the range officer is getting tired of me. I'm probably into 2012's ammo allocation. What will we need?"

"Get some rough clothes, you know, arid boots, jeans, long sleeve shirts to keep the sun off and a hat. You and I both know what to wear in hot weather. I have a couple of canteens, so we'll pick up a couple of packs, some space blankets, a couple of rifles, plenty of ammo, and be gone. I think we should get some MREs in case we have to be out overnight. Tell Sarah, and then meet me at the station with your clothes."

I called the air charter and Star answered. "Star, this is Chuck Johnson and I need to get to Lawton, Oklahoma. I need to be there by this afternoon so I can't fly myself. There will be me, one other man, and some gear."

Star said, "The fastest I have is a B200. It'll get you there if you get out here right away. Is Lisa okay? She is our reserve out here today and was going to give you your hood lesson today."

"Lisa's great. We'll be staying over at least one night, maybe two. Can she do that?"

Star laughed, "As long as she can sleep with you, sure. She'll stay a week in your bed. That's all she talks about."

"No bed time, Star, this is business. She's going to need to keep her mouth shut while she's in Lawton too. Oh, can you get me a rental car? Perhaps a four wheel drive small SUV or pickup?"

"I'll get it done, Chuck, but you're going to disappoint my precious Lisa."

"She'll get over it, I'm sure."

"Do you want to get checked out on the B200 on the way? I'm sure she'll love to teach you all about flying a twin turbo prop."

"Am I eligible for that?"

"Sure, we can begin checking you out in anything now that you've indicated you're trying for a commercial."

"Did I indicate a commercial license?"

"You sure did, right through a full instructor's license. You, my dear friend, need the hours."

"Okay, we'll be there in about an hour to an hour and a half."

"That'll be perfect for Lisa. She probably doesn't have a bag packed. She'll be ready; I'll get the plane out for you."

We all ate a quick breakfast. I changed clothes into jeans and a heavy blue cotton shirt. I put my desert boots on and felt ready. I put my vest and extra magazines in my gym bag and left for the station.

I was checking out two MP5s with six full magazines each when Dave came in. He said, "Sarah was amazingly proud that I was going with you on a tough problem. She said if we were together, we were both in good shape or as she said, in good hands."

I made sure he had a vest and extra magazines for his side arm. Dumb me, he was just like me so he had them. I pulled two backpacks, six light space blankets, a dozen small MREs and four large canteens. We broke down the MP5s and put them in cases and hauled our goodies out to the car after saying goodbye to everyone.

Out at the air park, Lisa had the B200 out and was standing by the door with the preflight checklist in her hand. "Load your gear and strap it down. Show your buddy how to buckle up and come do the preflight."

I told Dave to hold up a minute and went to Lisa. "How about the flight plan? Should I calculate this one from the beginning?"

"Can you do it from specs?"

"That's how I was taught, Lisa. I used three types of planes during my initial learning so I've had some experience."

"Okay good, let's go inside so you can do the whole thing."

From the specs and the fuel capacity charts, we could make it to Lawton, without refueling even with a headwind. I checked the route to find there was only one area we had to go around so I noted it on the worksheet and made a note that Lawton was right next to a military base. Both civilian and military aircraft used the facility. I had all the frequencies and locations noted for entry into the controller.

I called in the flight plan to initiate it by radio as soon as we were in the air. Lisa nodded as we went out the door. "Good job, Chuck. You did everything the safe way. You'll always be correct doing it that way."

I got Dave into his seat, shut the door, and went up front to find Lisa in the right seat.

"Um, Lisa, I've not ever flown this before. Shouldn't I try this out in the right seat?"

"You need to learn from the left seat, sit."

"This first time around, you do the checklist by yourself. If you get stuck, I'll help, but I want you to just go through each step on your own."

I took forever to go through the list of items to check and to initiate until both engines and the props were engaged. This was the first time flying a twin and a turbo prop, so I did it exactly by the numbers. It was eerie to increase the power to get the plane to turn tightly and roll toward the taxiway.

I called for runway clearance and was given access immediately. We taxied to the end and turned around. Still using the checklist, I rechecked all the settings and gauges and revved up, releasing the brakes. The plane was quick, rolling down the runway until our speed was at liftoff. As soon as we were in the air I said "next" and Lisa said, "Next is on your lap. What does it say?" I did a panic quick scan of the instruments then looked at the book."

I adjusted the flaps after pulling the gear up and called in to initiate the flight plan. We were climbing to fifteen thousand feet, so I had to do the cabin pressure adjustments. We were finally at our altitude on our way to our first turn when I finally ran out of items on the check list.

Lisa said, "You did great. You did panic a little there when you first took off but recovered very nicely. You were able to find everything the checklist said needed to be found. That was pretty impressive. You've been paying attention in the Lear haven't you?"

Lisa commented, "Most everything is close to the same, except the Lear has a lot more instruments and gauges. Okay, I'm going to make coffee or at least show your friend how to make coffee. What's his name?"

"Dave, he's a good man."

It didn't take Lisa but a couple of minutes to get Dave busy making coffee in the miniature galley built into the plane. Dave was fascinated with the communication terminal on the plane that he could use to surf the internet while in flight.

Lisa spent the trip quizzing me on instrument procedures and what to expect during different approaches and landings. When we were approaching Lawton, I called in announcing my location to be sent around on the close pattern. When we were reaching the approach location again we were directed to begin. I used the checklist again, performing each function while keeping the airplane on the correct glide path.

Upon landing we were directed to an area that had some military and civilian aircraft. We parked in the specified space right where the tie downs were. As soon as we shut down, a military pickup was out to see us. A couple of MPs got out and asked what our business was.

"Uh, this is a public airport. I don't know why I was sent to park here but I was. I am here on some business that is not for public discussion. If it's important, you can have your commanding officer come see me. I will discuss it with him and him only."

One of the MPs went to the truck and was talking on the radio. Another truck came racing out from a building to stop next to the first. A second lieutenant got out and said, "So what's this secret business you're on?"

"Are you the commanding officer of the adjoining military base?"

"I'm as high as you're going to get, now talk to me or you'll be in custody very quick and probably forfeit this aircraft."

"Um, come here, Lieutenant. I need to show you something."

The young officer came over to me and I showed him my badge. "I'm here on some highly classified business. If you will call this telephone number in D.C. you will be directed as to how to treat me and those with me. The Pentagon liaison office contact is General Perth McCoy. Call him right now, use my cell phone."

The Lieutenant looked at me warily, but accepted the phone and dialed the number. He hesitantly asked for General Perth McCoy. As he listened he began to stand up straighter almost coming to attention, you could see the sweat beads pop out on his brow.

The lieutenant gave someone the story he had up to now and identified me by my ID.

The next thing he was saying was, "Yes Sir, yes Sir, yes Sir, right away Sir, yes Sir, he's right here."

The officer handed me my phone and I said, "Johnson."

"What the fuck are you doing with some butter bar kid in Oklahoma? I don't want to know, but be nice to him and don't shoot him. I guess you can't warn us when you're traveling, but he says your plane was flagged as soon as you entered the pattern. Do you know why you were flagged, is someone looking for you?"

"I don't know, General, but this trip is getting to be a little strange. I think I will get the plane over in the private aircraft area but you can detail a couple of the MPs to watch it from a distance for me. I have a rental car I have to get to over there."

The general said, "Let me offer one of the unmarked C.I.D. cars and you can use some of those men if you need them. You can get us some good press like you did those jarheads out at Pendleton. Remember Johnson, they can assist you any way you want but they cannot arrest anyone. You're the peace officer, they are there to assist you."

"Thanks, General, I'll leave the plane here and you can billet my pilot. Advise the lieutenant to contact C.I.D. for me and grease the path. I'll be sure to get you some press."

I handed the phone back to the butter bar who said several "Yes Sirs" and handed my phone back. The general was gone.

The lieutenant used the radio after he sent the first truck that had intercepted us back to where they came from. He came to me, "I'm sorry if I was pushy, Sir. We were alerted a possible domestic terrorist could be arriving here from either the D.C. area or Florida. Your flight plan indicated you came from Florida."

"Who alerted you?"

"I received notification from the state. I think it was the highway patrol."

"Tell you what, Lieutenant, remember all the details, as you will be quizzed by the C.I.D. to establish exactly who notified you. You should call your commanding officer right now, as you will be relieved of duty as soon as the C.I.D. arrives."

An unremarkable car was coming toward us, so the officer radioed someone about his situation. I could hear whoever was responding yelling at the poor guy. His day went from bad to horrible in just minutes.

A guy with C.I.D. insignia, but no rank, got out of the car and introduced himself. "I am investigator Charleston. I have been directed to assist a Deputy Charles Johnson in any way I can."

"I'm Johnson," I said. "First, you need to take this man in for questioning and find out everything he knows about who alerted him about our arrival. When you have found out everything you can, take him and the other men that were with him and keep them incommunicado for at least forty-eight hours. Keep me posted as long as I am within the ability to take your call. Let's get my airplane under cover, find my pilot comfortable quarters and get me somewhere so I can initiate the process for why I am here."

Investigator Charleston used his radio and a tow vehicle came to move the airplane. I made sure that Lisa would be taken care of and had Dave move our clothes and gear into the C.I.D. vehicle. A second plain car came out to pick up the lieutenant and we left to ride back to the C.I.D.'s local headquarters.

I explained to several interested C.I.D. investigators what the purpose of our mission was and why I was upset that our arrival was anticipated.

The next thing to do was to call Bud Anderson. When he answered "Anderson" I just said "Chuck, here, if you can't talk just say it was a wrong number and call me back as soon as possible."

Bud said, "Can't you dial the right number, get off my phone."

It was about ten minutes later that my phone rang. Bud said, "Good timing. You called right when I was feeding some local cop some bullshit. It's all over that you or someone important is in custody down in Lawton, what's the scoop on that?"

"Someone knew help was coming from either D.C. or Florida and that if any airplanes came in from either location, they were to be considered domestic terrorists. We haven't tracked down who was alerting law enforcement yet but the C.I.D. down here are working on it. Have you located the targets?"

"Yeah, I have. But you're really going to like this. We're up to at least six now and it's beginning to sound like that mess up in Idaho where there were eleven. I'm thinking some more may be on their way to join these guys and I have our local clerk tracking any escapes that have occurred in the last ten days. Just the sheer number of escapes should alert us something is wrong somewhere. Do you want to take the ones we have now or do you want to keep tabs on them and see if we can pick up the other three that are on their way right now?"

I asked, "When do you anticipate the other three should join the six you have?"

"It could be as early as tonight, but I'm thinking tomorrow morning sometime. The last three are coming from Chicago and we've tracked stolen vehicles through St. Louis so far. The new escapees don't have a lot of arms yet, but they will when they get here. Apparently two of the men were at a gun show last weekend and purchased several rifles and at least three handguns. They appeared to be flush with cash, so someone is feeding them and someone is warning them."

"Tell you what; give me your tactical radio frequency and the GPS location of where the men are right now. I will go check them out and watch them. As soon as the new men arrive, I'll call you to bring in the posse."

"Okay, that'll work. Be careful. We don't know how aware these guys are, but we do know they have inside help. Make sure the C.I.D. down there makes it known that you guys are in custody. That might keep the escapees from running again."

Bud gave me the coordinates where the men were holed up and said goodbye.

The C.I.D. men had heard both sides of the entire conversation as I had put it on speakerphone. The commander of this group wanted to send some of his men with us, but I told him that Dave and I could move faster by ourselves. I also told him it would be nice if we had some reserves to call in that were close by.

They rigged us with GPS locators and a radio with multiple frequencies that included the Marshal's Service tactical frequency. They gave us some maps of the area around where we were going, with some roads that were parallel to the ones used to get to the location we wanted to get at. It looked like we would be able to get within a mile of the buildings where the men were.

The C.I.D. commander said, "Let me get the air force to do a high level photo recon for us real quick. I'll give them the location and they will have us good pictures inside an hour. While we're waiting, let's eat. Oh and remember that we can assist and support you but only you can arrest someone."

We all went to a mess hall that was close by. We found Lisa there being attended to by dozens of security personnel. She was being royally treated and was all smiles. She assured me that the plane was taken care of and was already refueled.

A runner came to the mess hall with a large thick envelope. The commander pulled the pictures out and we began looking at the buildings. There was a house, two medium sized sheds, and a large barn. There were no vehicles in sight, so they must be in either the barn or the sheds. Dave and I looked at each other as we checked over the recon photos. He said, "Looks like a ton of cover right up to the back door. You know what would be nice, some night vision equipment. Did you bring noise suppressors for the MP5s?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.