Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 24

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Oh that feels good. Someone was loving me, bringing me near an orgasm. Bobby was still at my side sort of wrapped around me, so I put my hand down and petted a head. The lover pulled from me and came up my body to give me a kiss. As she slid onto me, she said, "After all that last night, I still need you. Love me Chuck, or rather, let me love you."

Bobby woke next to us and said, "My goodness, Marie, you are a chatterbox this morning."

"As soon as I get a good come, I'm coming after you Bobby."

Soon Marie groaned and slid to the side to enjoy Bobby's massive size.

I finally made it to the bathroom, shaved, and showered, then quickly tip toed past the satisfied snoozing girls hugging each other. Millie met me in the kitchen and hugged me, kissing me saying, "It's so nice to have you with Bobby. It's like you're a brother-in-law so we can be as crazy as we want to be." She was teasing me rubbing her mammoth breasts against me. I couldn't help it, I was hard.

Millie was giving me a kiss while looking over my shoulder.

"Uh oh, hubby caught us. Just look at him, I guess he likes what he sees. Come here, Honey, and give me some loving." Millie turned onto her stomach to lie on the table and said, "Fill me, Jonah, love your big wife."

I was sitting in a chair, watching Jonah thump the massive Millie, when Wanda came to join me while Jonah and Millie performed in front of us. She asked while sitting on my lap, "Give you any ideas?"

While hugging Wanda I said, "I think I'm ready for more with you but it would be more fun if it were at home and little more private." Wanda gave me a sweet kiss and left as if on a mission.

Jonah and Millie had finished their wake up loving while being observed by the rest of the housemates when Wanda came in the door with a bag and a tray of coffee. "Whew, it smells like pure sex in here this morning. I think we need to feed our men well so we can have more of this."

The bag was full of pastries that were instantly devoured. I suggested that we shower quickly and go to breakfast. I was starved and I figured the big girls were too.

I waited for everyone to run through the shower quickly. I noticed that my wilted wanger was a little tender. I was thinking enough was enough. All this eroticism was nice, but almost too kinky for me. I thought I had passed some personal limits before, but now, who knows.

As soon as we entered the big atrium to eat in the outdoor breakfast area, I knew some limits were still to be stretched. Ted and Maxine were sitting with the twins. They said that Donny and Henry were getting another forty winks since they had been awakened earlier and worn out by the twins.

When I got my plate, Bobby was sitting with a space between her and her mother. If you want to feel dwarfed, sit between two giant, big, full, women who are both stronger than you. Bobby would lean over to me and give me a nuzzle, followed by Maxine doing the same on the other side. Maxine said quietly, "I heard you put on a real show last night with two sets of twins. They said you screwed them until they screamed then attacked poor Bobby for the third or fourth time. You must have taken your vitamins."

Bobby described to her what had been going on this morning, saying, "He did us all at least once, but he did me twice and I think he did sis twice too. I'll bet he's still horny."

Maxine's hand came into my lap and stroked me a couple of times, bringing me right up. Maxine teased, "I think I might want a to try a little of this. You should fix me up, Bobby."

Bobby refilled my plate and got me some more coffee and milk. "You need your energy, Lover, you may not be done yet."

I thought to myself that I was done and hopefully wouldn't get lost again in the craziness that surrounded everyone here but I said aloud, "I'm done, the prospect is exciting, but I'm done."

Shannon came into the atrium and came up to us. She greeted everyone but then came to me and leaned over between Bobby and me and kissed me so well that my dick was trying to lift the table. "Thank you for last night, Chuck. You and Tommy made me feel so good. I think Zena's in love with the way you two were with her as well. You and your family are just so sexy." Shannon actually shivered as she said that.

Shannon then announced, "I've come to invite all of you to our Sunday service down at the recreation building. To some of you a service might seem strange after last night's festivities, but we are naturists and we enjoy nature to its fullest. Please join us; you'll be enriched for it. Services will begin about nine thirty. Come with me now if you want."

As I stood, everyone of our group stood and we left to follow Shannon to the recreation building. The morning was beautiful and chairs were spread outside with a small podium on a low platform in front.

After we all sat, I noticed many were sitting on towels or blankets around the sides and in back.

The service was nice. Everyone sang a few hymns that most everyone knew, then the speaker gave a very happy sermon, or talk, about how while we commune with nature, we remember our maker and all he has given us. The only collection was gifts for the park's fund to help families in need who lived within or who were members of the park.

After a last song, services were over and like every church, people got up to mingle and chat. Many, many people came to greet us, as our group did stand out. They thought it wonderful that the family came as a group.

Wood smoke began coming from some big cookers that were on the side of the rec building and I knew what they were for. There was going to be barbecue ribs and chicken. This was right up my alley, food.

We passed by the pool, where we lost Lena and Tina. Henry and Donny wanted to swim as well, so the twins joined them in splashing and playing in the pool.

I wanted more coffee, so I stopped in the bed and breakfast atrium to have some more. Bobby sat with me and asked, "Are you okay with everything? I didn't get too wild for you, did I?"

"No, Babe, I guess I'm getting used to you and your family. They are a free spirited group."

"Mom and Dad never did anything like that when we were growing up. If they did, we didn't know about it. Mom used to tell Michelle, Millie, and me about some of the wild and crazy things they used to do, but I didn't put it into the context that it could still be going on."

I said to Bobby, "I know you're happy glad we could do all the things we've done. We might do more, but just not right now. You can decide what you think."

Bobby hugged me, rearranging my ribs. We kissed so tenderly that it made goose bumps come out on our arms. Bobby said, "Wow, we both felt that one. Nice, huh?"

In the cabin, the girls had straightened up and had laid out our clothes to go home in. Millie said, "I don't want to leave. Mom and dad don't want to, either. The boys can only be here today so let's stay till as late as we can. If we need to check out of the cabin, we can put our clothes in the cars."

That's what we did. We cleaned out our stuff and put our clothes in the car so we could get at them. Bobby and Millie took off, but I wanted to walk one of the nature trails. I thought it would be interesting. Wanda and Jan went with me, and as we passed Tom's cabin, he and Shannon came out to join us.

Our walk took us to the back of the property and skirted a tall chain link fence. Through part of it we could see some big buildings, and as we neared another area, Tom said, "This land here was left to me by my aunt. I think I'm either going to sell it in lots like where my cabin is, or I might just build some condominiums that people could own so they could come out as often as they want and only pay our annual park dues. I really like that idea best. If I priced them right, it would help a lot of people like you, Chuck, to have a place out here. But with your big family, you guys would be better served with a big cabin."

I nodded and said, "I just bought a house. I don't think I'll be buying property and building a cabin soon."

Tom disagreed, "You never know what kind of deal you can get until you get with the owner. It might be a lot closer to your reach than you think."

Our walk ended at the perfect place, the porch at Park's Place. Joanie was working and she brought us a bowl of popcorn, along with some beer. Soon, our group began showing up until all of us were on the porch, including the two girls. Ted said, "This has been really nice. I think we should do it again this summer, but I'm bushed. I'm ready to drive home and relax before tomorrow."

Henry and Donny agreed, while the twins were saying, "It's so nice to not have to wear clothes. People are so weird about heavy girls and it's hard to find clothes that make us look nice. Henry and Donny don't want us to, but Binky and I have started an exercise program so we can slim down a little. We're never going to be skinny, but we both want to be a little leaner."

Twinky said, "Lean and mean."

Henry said, "Don't lose too much. You know how Donny and I both enjoy some extra meat on the bones."

We said goodbye to Tom, Shannon, and Zena, then walked to our cars. There were lots of kisses and hugs all around. I told all of them that Bobby and I would take care of any charges we had, as our treat. Then we watched as the boys and twins left. Ted, Maxine, and the girls left, followed by Millie and Jonah. The girls and I stopped at the gate office and paid our tab, then headed home.

It felt funny to have clothes on.

At home, we relaxed out on the patio, occasionally jumping into the pool. I downloaded my e-mail to find nothing important, and answered those that needed it. It was nice to go into the week without a crisis. Of course, John did say he had something for me that was important.

The evening was just as relaxed. Marie went home to visit with her folks, saying she was going to stay there overnight. Jan said she was going to the P-club to see some friends. The three of us remaining at home were all consumed by reading in the living room with some good jazz playing.

When it was time for bed, the three of us took a shower and made love together. That's about the only way to describe what occurred. We made love to each other, two on one, until we were content. There was no escaping the wet spots, so we just fell asleep in each other's arms. The perfect ending to a wild, but good, weekend.

Primary editing by Pepere

Proofing by Sagacious


The following is how this chapter was originally written. This is included for those who enjoy the additional titillation:

Chapter Twenty-four

Not Revised

Oh that feels good. Someone was sucking on me, bringing me near an orgasm. Bobby was still sort of wrapped around me, so I put my hand down and petted a head. The sucker pulled from me and came up my body to give me a kiss. As she slid onto me, she said, "After all that use last night, my pussy is itchy and needs some of you. Fuck me Chuck, or rather, let me fuck you."

Marie was grinning down at me as she slid up and down. "This is so good. I wish I could have all those men line up for me again and just do me one after another over and over. That was so good. Oh," Marie grunted, "you feel so good, so fat the way you fill me so completely."

Bobby woke and said, "My goodness, you are a chatterbox this morning, Marie."

"As soon as I get a good come, I'm going to bury my face in your beautiful pussy, Bobby. I just love to eat you and make you come and come."

Soon Marie groaned and slid to the side, to she crawl between Bobby's massive thighs and bury her face in her pussy. To help Bobby along, I got behind Marie and plugged her, thrusting hard and fast. Bobby was watching me, enjoying the view as well as the stimulation from Marie. Her groans were mixed with Marie's. When Marie laid to one side, I buried myself into Bobby and thumped her until she orgasmed hard.

I finally made it to the bathroom, shaved, and showered, then quickly tip toed past the snoozing girls hugging each other. Millie met me in the kitchen and hugged me, kissing me saying, "It's so nice to have you with Bobby. It's like you're a brother-in-law so we can be as crazy as we want to be." She had been holding me to her mammoth breasts, stroking me. I couldn't help it, I was hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.