Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke to the telephone ringing. I picked it up and got a dial tone, but the phone was still ringing. Oh shit, that's the guest line.

I pushed the button to get the second line and answered "Hello" instead of Safe Two.

A voice came back with, "This is Chuck, right?"

"Yes, Who, What, and Why?"

"This is Deputy Marshal from Orlando and no jokes please, I've heard them all, just call me Marshal Marshal. I called this number because I need your safe house and the line isn't ringing there. I'm on I-4 about forty-five minutes out and will need to get a couple of guests into your place. I heard you guys moved and that you were the cheese now. Is Bobby really the new station chief?"

"Yeah, she is. I'm concerned though as the line is supposed to be going to both places and the guys should have answered. Do you know where the Bureau's warehouse inspection station is?"

"You mean the place where they have the bunks for guys when there's something big? Where the tech lab is?"

"Yeah, that one. Take your guests there for inspection and induction. If they are clean, they'll go out to the safe house. If they are funny, they stay in the hotel. How long before pickup for relocation?"

"This one is tough; they are witnesses and are being hunted. I have two chase cars with me, one in front and one in back. They even had me use our padded wagon. (protected vehicle)."

"Okay, either Bobby or I will meet you at the warehouse. Get them started through a checkup right away, as it can take a while if they're dirty."

"Got it, see you soon and congratulations on your new job."

When I hung up, Bobby was already in the shower. I called the duty number and told them that Safe didn't answer, that I wanted two teams out there instantly, and to use the tactical radio to let me know. I called the warehouse to let them know of some hot incoming and they said they were ready. I called the duty guy at the hotel to tell him to keep the floor clean as we might have more guests up there. He said "no sweat," as the hotel already promised us the floor for at least the rest of the week.

Bobby was getting out of the shower. I filled her in and asked her if we should rouse the others. She said, "Jan isn't mine, but you can use her. I'll get Marie up, though. If something's hot, I want her cool with me."

"Listen, we don't have a protected vehicle, so we need to be camouflaged. How about us taking the pickup to check out the new safe house, then we'll head to the warehouse?"

Bobby smiled, "Sounds good, but I'm in charge here so you can go back to sleep."

"Not a chance, this is still one of my offices and if there's a problem, the buck stops with me."

I headed for the shower as Bobby said, "How did I know you would say that."

By the time I was out of the shower and getting dressed, Jan and Marie were both up and almost ready. Wanda came out of her room and asked, "What's going on and why didn't you wake me up?"

I gave her a brief rundown and told her to go ahead and get a head start on the day by getting ready to go in. We gave her keys to the Expedition to go in later, and I gave her my keys to the new office. I told her to stay by the phone in case someone else called as there was something wrong with the safe house phone.

She knew immediately there might be more to it, but said she would get ready.

I took a deep breath before I made sure everyone checked their weapons. We didn't have any rifles, but we would remedy that later today.

Bobby drove the truck to the new safe house since she knew where it was, busting my chops about the pickup truck the whole way, but easing the pain by reminding me she had gotten rid of it for me. As we drove up the street near the house, we came to our outside duty guys, and I had to show my face before the window came down. I told them about the phone and they said their last contact with the house was about an hour ago on the radio.

That made me feel better, so I used the radio on the way to the house. They answered right away and I told them that I was visiting in a white Ford crew cab pickup. They asked me if the station chief had authorized my visit and I handed the radio to Bobby.

"Good man, I'll remember that. Um, this is tomorrow, so if you would let the pumpkin in, I would appreciate it." She was giving the password for the day.

"The mice will open the door."

We didn't think they would open the garage but they did. This was a three car garage with the Suburban in the single car slot.

Bobby patted the roof, and the back door to the entrance from the garage opened, showing friendly faces holstering their sidearms. As she walked in the house, Bobby asked, "Is the phone working?"

"Yeah, we used it last night to call home. I'm married and my wife is thinking about perhaps us taking over the Safe One and Two."

I checked the phone, both lines worked. I punched line two and dialed my cell phone number, the caller ID showed some other number than the safe house number. I checked line one and it was the normal number for what used to be our first line at the old house.

It took me a second to remember what to do, but I remembered and called the operator who took a year to answer. I gave her the national security code. She was apologetic that it took her so long to answer. I asked for the security repair facility and was transferred instantly.

"Secure repair."

I identified our branch with its number and advised them of the problem. He asked me to hang on. I could hear him typing on a keyboard and came back said, "The dumb fucks from second shift didn't key in the change. I've got you switched on a direct number swap. Do you want that number changed?"

"No, leave it, since I already have it recorded on my cell. I'll have it available as we're personally retaining that residence."

"Listen, the program change won't be permanent until three AM tomorrow morning. You need to check that number every hour to make sure that it's still programmed right. These numb nuts can screw up a wet dream, so they could make everything revert. I would suggest you call forward the line you consider secure to your new line. That way the call will ring in both places. I'll set it up so it will ring in both places when forwarded. You know what, I'm not waiting. I've got your number, I'll call you right back.

I picked up line one and was going to dial but the dial tone vanished. It came back and I was going to dial again when the second line rang. I picked it up and said, "Safe."

"Gotcha. I know Verizon is going to have a cow, but I made the change permanent and put a security password on it. When you guys need to change this number again, use your office number for the password if the repair guy that's on isn't savvy. Sorry about the mix up."

"No loss this time, just some sleep. Thanks."

I hung up and we all relaxed. The duty guys said, "I put on a pot of coffee and started breakfast. You'll just have an early day."

I told him that we have guests arriving at the warehouse to be checked out, but not to leave for transport until they were declared clean. He said, "Are we going to run everyone through there now?"

Bobby answered, "it's part of the stations new SOP. Better catch up on your reading. I'll remind everybody during the next several briefings. You should have an updated book here."

One of the duty guys pulled the manual from the shelf in the kitchen and began flipping through it. "Geez, there are a lot of changes. I guess I will have plenty to read today."

Bobby said, "Go through the SOP completely every month. It doesn't hurt to do it weekly. If you are the Safe One, you will be putting the info in and can read it then. When you receive a change, put it in immediately as it could save a life."

"Got it, Chief. That's why you're chief and I'm still a straight deputy. I'm working on it."

I called Wanda on the number that had come up on my caller ID. She answered "May I help you," not knowing what was up with the line. I told her to write the number down so she would have it. I told her this part of the emergency was complete. She should drive in when she wanted to, but go through security at the front entrance. She was registered, but would still have to check in until something changed.

We ate breakfast and headed into the office very early. Marie said, "I think I would make a better deputy than those two. I know how to follow directions."

Bobby was perfect. "You are a deputy and you are in one of the most important positions in the station. Every deputy in the station depends on your coordination and your knowledge of every rule, every regulation, and every change. Your job is to keep D.C. off our back."

Marie asked, "Is it that important to be a clerk?"

I answered, "Sarah was the clerk that kept this branch together while we had an infiltrator leading us astray. She knew the rules and wouldn't let the men or even the impostor stray. Even though it was her knowledge that helped the guy fake his position, it was her knowledge that saved the station and probably several lives."

"Pretty important then," Marie said. "Can I still get some action every once in a while?"

Bobby said, "There's always a chance for a clerk to do some field work. I'll make sure you're included on anything big."

I suggested, "Get to know Wanda. She's experienced and knowledgeable. Sarah will bring you up right as well. If you learn from the two of them, you could end up like Sarah as an ACE. That's our nickname for the Assistant Station Chief."

Jan said, "You're in a station that's making history, Marie. Your station is probably the first one in the history of the service to have women as both chief and assistant. People will know of your background and it will help. I want to be a deputy in your station, but Chuck says that my future is better served with the Bureau."

"It is, Jan, but as you can see, I'm trying to get the two branches to work together. Individually, we are both good. Collectively, we are unbeatable."

Bobby said, "Just that attitude is what made the man the new master. Um, just what is your title anyway?"

"I don't know, do I need one?"

"You need cards, stationary, a sign on your door, something to address you by, all that stuff."

I smiled, "I'll let my new Office Manager figure it out and let you know. Perhaps she'll tell me at the same time."

Bobby said, "You know she's going to be a real task master."

"Yep, that'll be great. I was used to Sarah making me toe the line. Wanda is a perfect follow up. I shouldn't miss too much."

We arrived at the garage where Bobby parked the truck in the temporary position and wrote a note that she left with the keys for Hank when he came in. We walked across to the hotel to get a stack of donuts, then went through security on the way upstairs. The duty guy said, "I just put on coffee. The guys from Orlando are at the warehouse. They want the Chief, that's you, Bobby, to call them. Thanks for the donut. Hell of a wake up, huh?"

Bobby called the warehouse to find out that the couple that were intended witnesses were as clean as the wind driven snow. She said, "Since they are going to be going back and forth to court and they may be hunted, I'm putting them in the hotel."

She called the safe house and said, "Take the Suburban and have a detail follow you. I want the guests in the hotel. I'm told the couple are hot witnesses and are being hunted. Keep your eyes open and check at each step."

She looked at me, Jan, then Marie, and said, "You know it's too easy to just take our little group and just do things. I have to learn to use my men. I'll call the standby guys and get them heated up. That's what I'm supposed to do. I better call the ACE, so she's alerted." She was looking at a list, "It doesn't make a difference, Dave is on standby. Two birds with one call."

While Bobby was acting like a station chief, I was eating a donut and drinking coffee. Jan said she was going to the Bureau office, so I gave her two donuts for the security guys on the first floor. She took two cups of coffee and the two donuts and headed to work. I wandered over to the hotel and up to the security guy on the penthouse floor. He said the regular room had been cleaned up and was ready for new people. I told him there were some hot witnesses on the way. I also told him that we should be getting rid of our two Russians. The girl was another matter. I didn't know what to do with her.

The duty guy said, "She really needs to go into foster care. She needs an education and a lot of attention before she can be put out in public. She has too many bad experiences from her slave days to be normal."

When I said, "Where will I find foster parents that can handle a girl like that?" He said, "Call this number and speak to the lady that answers. Her name is Gina and she is just that person. There will be a language problem, but not one where the little girl is not understood. Gina came from that same environment and is now a loving wife and foster mother to girls like that."

I could see the pride in his eyes. "Is she your wife?"

"You guessed it. She can't have kids because her insides were torn up when she was little. But she is one hell of a mother to the girls that need it. She has her teaching degree and certificate, so she can home school the girl. Call her, then call immigration. If you can get Homeland Security to cooperate, they can have her at our house today."

"There won't be a problem with any security agencies in this town, trust me."

"That's right; you're the new whatever it is they call you. Shit, we have it made here with you in our backyard. Go get it done. Don't worry about calling Gina, I'll do it. If you call her, she'll keep you on the phone for a year. She's heard so much about you, she'll talk your arm off."

"Thanks, Jack. We've taken care of another problem. I'll get Jan to come over and explain things to her."

"No need, one of the USF girls stayed overnight with her and according to the monitors, everything is perfect. The little girl went to bed and the student sacked out on the couch. See there." He pointed to two monitors. They are fine. Our couple is acting like a couple, and they have quit bitching at each other. I think they know we aren't going to send them back."

I left the duty guy, Jack, and went back across the street. I went to the rear of the building, looking for something that looked like an elevator. There was an oversized wooden door just inside the back door, but it was locked. Maybe I had a key that fit it.

I went through security again, rode upstairs and walked down the hallway, trying to figure out the rear of the building and where that door had been. There was another oversized door that was also locked. I think I had the answer.

I walked down to my office and almost didn't try the door because I had given away my keys. The door was open and Wanda was in the office, arranging the clerks' desks. She said, "Good morning, Mr. Johnson."

"I'm Chuck, Mr. Johnson passed away years ago."

"You will be Mr. Johnson in this office. The clerks must call you by your appropriate name and refer to you in the same manner. When we are not here, it will be a pleasure to call you Chuck, or some other endearing term, but here, you are Mr. Johnson."

I guess I've been told. "Does that mean you are Ms. Johnson?"

"Only if I'm being scolded. It is appropriate for you to refer to me by my first name or any nickname you wish to assign. The same goes for our future clerks."

Okay, the babe has some rules. I can live with that.

"Wanda, I know this is probably a station thing, but we have a sixteen year old Russian girl who escaped from a brothel here in town. Last night, all of the places under suspicion should have been taken down, but the info is being withheld from the media as there may be more. Anyway, this little girl can't be sent back to Russia, and she can't be released into society since she is too young and only has knowledge of one way of life. I need to get immigration to release her to some foster parents. Because of the possibility that the Russians might want her back, it needs to be kept confidential, even secret maybe. How should this be handled?"

She thought for a moment then said, "Let's get her some ID with a new name. I'll use that name to get immigration to grant us permanent residence and will work with the Children's and Family Division to place her in appropriate foster care."

"We have a deputy whose wife is a teacher and takes care of distressed teens. I want the girl there."

"Give me the names and I will make sure that it's taken care of. I'm good at working with those departments. Ah, Sir, I need to make some personal long distance calls to arrange for my belongings to be trucked. I will also need to find a storage facility for the other few things I am transporting."

"Use the phone all you need. Buffalo is on my list of places to see soon. Go over to the station office for the daily briefing that you need to do everyday anyway. Have Bobby introduce you, and ask the deputies about any storage places close to the house. That ought to take care of it. Call Hank, our guy in the garage to get you a car. If you want him to take you around to dealerships, he will. If you want to just try out a bunch of different types of cars, he'll fix you up. You'll like him; he's a down home guy that loves to help people and loves cars. You might watch him, though. He is respectful, but the man is single and does keep a close eye on candy such as you."

"That's an inappropriate remark, Mr. Johnson, but thank you. Thank you for the warning, also. I found a stack of credit cards in my desk with a note that says I'm to order a credit card for my expenses and fuel. Should I do that?"

"Yep, take one of mine for right now and you can use Staples online or go there. We have an account with them and you need to decorate the offices. You'll need the card for that. We both have a bunch to do today, so let's get to it. Can I have my keys back? Yours are in your drawer. I won't lock my office so you will have access to everything in there. I will leave my PC on, as I use "Go to my PC" when I'm out of town or out of the office. My PC password is password, all lower case. If you want to make it something else, let me know so I can memorize it."

I paused for a second and looked around before saying, "It's almost time for the briefing, so you might start in there. I would appreciate it if you handle the Russian girl for me next. I'll go advise Bobby that you're in charge of that."

As I began to leave the office, Wanda touched my arm and said, "Thank you for hiring me and thank you for immediately using my abilities and trusting my judgment. We are going to work out. I'll get started on hiring clerks. You're going to have a cow at how much paperwork there is going to be."

We went to the station office where I grabbed coffee and a donut before I went to advise Bobby about the girl and what Wanda would be doing. Bobby nodded and said thanks, as she didn't have a clue as to how to handle the young girl.

I told her that Wanda would attend all briefings and I would appreciate it if she introduced her this morning. I would stay scarce so her authority would not be undermined. She smiled and said, "Sarah and I agreed that you could start coming to briefings in a month or so. We should have the pecking order established by then. You did a good job on Marie. She's out there being the little general Sarah used to be. She's going to be a good one."

I left and wandered down the hallway to try my key in the elevator. It was one of those locks that is always locked, but the key just releases the latch to open it. Inside was the elevator with one button. I pushed the button and the door opened. I pulled the hall door closed and pushed the only button available. It was either the top floor or the first floor. I rode down and the elevator door opened. I opened the wooden door and stepped out. Shutting the door and using the key to open it again, I pushed the button to get the elevator door to close and rode back up. How about that, a secure, private elevator? I would have to decide whether it was a good idea for Wanda or me to use it. It might be good to have us logged into the building. That's how they could find us sometimes, if something went wrong and they knew we were in the building.

Wanda was in the office, calling the duty guys that were to get the girl a new name and ID. The Bureau had the available names, social security numbers, and such. We just grabbed them and gave them to whomever we needed to. They didn't really know or understand how the Marshal Service worked, and we didn't bother to tell them. I'm sure they had a lot we didn't know either.

I checked my e-mail on my laptop and answered the couple that were there. I thanked John for the pickup and he called almost as soon as I pushed "send."

He was laughing, "Steal one of my pickups will you. Enjoy your ride, Chuck."

"I sold it."

"What do you mean you sold it? You can't do that."

"Sure I can. There was a requisition for a crew cab pickup that was already authorized. I just transferred the vehicle through the station to the new federal owners. They'll be happy for the fast response. Besides there's only a couple of thousand miles on the truck, it's brand new."

"You are too sneaky. I pull a prank and you're out of it before I get a laugh."

"I did drive it last night, and it came in handy this morning for camouflage." I explained what had happened and he said, "So you came to work early."

"Yep, but I needed to. I have a bunch of loose ends to make sure get tied up, and my to-do list is getting bigger. How important is the problem in Buffalo?"

"It's not critical mass yet, but it's getting there. I have a replacement in the wings. Be careful when you make the change, as the guy can be a hot head. You can offer him a new station as a deputy, but he's done as a Chief."

"Can I use the plane or should I get reservations?"

"If you need the plane, it'll be on its way. If you can use a local charter, use them if it's faster. You have an "at the pleasure of the president's" budget, just use it wisely. I'll watch it for you to keep you posted. The higher you get, the more they watch every nickel. They're going to shit that you've already turned the pickup at cost. That's a coup in itself. You're office had taken a twenty-five grand hit on the truck and you just got it back. Check the listings of available vehicles. If you take a vehicle that someone else has been pulled from, your office gets it free. Tell Wanda that too, she's good with budgets."

I said, "That lady is by the numbers. I love it. This place is going to be ship shape in a heart beat."

"She's tough, but she'll be an ass saver that's for sure."

"Let me get to work, Boss, I'll talk to you later."

"Hang on there, I am your reporting official, you are your own boss. You do not have a boss except for the U.S. Marshal in charge in the area of what you are doing at that minute. Use that power sparingly and with good judgment."

"Jesus, this is a precariously strange job."

"Like you don't know, but you will in time."

We hung up and I answered the rest of my e-mails. I called the Buffalo office to find out the Station Chief's schedule. He was out today, but was due in tomorrow. I was conflicted about whether to use the federal plane or the charter.

I went to the real boss of the place, "Wanda, can you tell me if it's cheaper for me to use the federal plane stationed in D.C. right now or for me to use a charter. We have a good charter service down here and you'll like their people. You know that once we get this office cooking, you'll be traveling with me for some issues. We're going to make things the way they should be, but only change things when they need to be changed."

"Good attitude, Sir. We'll do a good job."

She looked down at her notes, "While you were talking to John, we've established an identity, and the immigration people have made Children and Family Services assign this child to us. I've spoken to Gina. Dave will be taking her home with him. He's made arrangements with the USF girl to visit with the new family member to assist in her English lessons. There's a bunch of paper that has to be handled yet, but I'll get it done as I get it in."

Wanda continued, "Let me figure out which plane is cheaper and I'll advise you. Here are some incident reports for you to review and if you have any questions, e-mail the stations involved."

Darnn, if I have to review all the incident reports in the U.S. it could take a lot of time. I might have to delegate that. I read them over and didn't see anything amiss. Only one dead guy and he did it to himself during his capture. There was a box for the supervising official that was circled in red. I assumed Wanda was telling me to initial it. I did and was trying to figure out what to do with them when Wanda placed two wooden trays on my desk. In small brass letters one said "In" and one said "Out." I smiled and slid the papers in the out basket. She pointed to the "in" basket to show me more paper. Darn.

These were Bureau changes that I needed to be aware of. I read them, noting there were holes in them. I pulled a binder out that had "FBI" on it, and it already had some older bulletins in it. I snapped them in and called downstairs to see if Jan wanted to do our required practice with me. She did, so I advised Wanda where I was headed and she said, "May I come with you, please? I want to become more proficient. You have made me have the desire to become a better deputy."

We went downstairs, and while Jan ran through her exercises, I put Wanda in a booth and began from the top. We went over all the safety precautions up through dry fire. Jan had joined me to listen. We went out and the range officer handed me two full magazines and one empty with three loose rounds. I said, "You've watched me do this before. Thanks."

We went through the handling again. I demonstrated putting the round in the magazine, inserting it into the gun, and chambering a round. I jacked the round out and ejected the empty magazine. Wanda did the maneuver in order, stood in a two handed position as I had instructed, brought the gun up slowly, and fired. She hit the outer area of the body circle. She said excitedly, "I hit it. I hit it the first time."

I told her to repeat the process and if she needed to, to go slower but to remember to breathe before squeezing the trigger. This time she hit almost dead center. She was grinning like crazy. She repeated the single round firing one more time hitting a little off center, but still white.

"Okay, Wanda, you now need to load a full magazine and fire all rounds until empty. I want you to count to three between rounds. Count out loud. To be accurate, you might even consider doing that under fire."

She loaded up and began firing and counting, firing and counting, until the slide locked back. She said, "Did I hit the center with all of them?"

Jan said, "You sure did Annie Oakley. That was great for a new shooter."

"I've shot before, as it's required, but no one ever took the time to teach me to shoot. This is sort of fun."

Jan grinned and said to me, "You might have another convert."

I told Wanda, "Now, go load your three magazines and put up a new target. The first magazine in the body, the second magazine in the head, and alternate the last one between the body and head. Remember, count between rounds. If you need to count to four, do it. Accuracy is important."

"Jan and I loaded up magazines with range rounds and did our exercises. We didn't do any decision rounds, just straight accuracy practice. We did sort of do it speed style and I fired my last magazine from the hip for fun."

Jan said, "No fair, Wild Bill, I didn't know you were going to go cowboy on me. I want to practice that. That might be important. I have never thought about it before."

The range officer handed her a loaded magazine. She blushed and went to the stand, pulled the door open and slowly fired a magazine, using my counting method. She did well for the first time doing hip shots.

"That's a lot more difficult than you made it look. Your counting thing works though, as I did focus better. I'm going to use that in competition, but with fewer numbers."

Wanda had picked up her brass and the range officer was teaching her how to clean her weapon. She put the full magazine back in the gun, chambered a round, and put her Glock into her clip-on holster. She looked up at us, smiling.

The range officer said, "Another student off to a good start. I'm using all of your techniques on the new people. It's working out great."

I asked, "Do you have everything you need down here?"

"Yes Sir. John has always made sure the ranges are well funded. Mine is very active, especially since you signed on. We're getting some good shooters in here."

"How about Homeland Security, are they practicing?"

"They only have to qualify monthly. That's not often enough. How about having them try every two weeks. Send a directive and I'll try to schedule them. Do you want the reports of the non-shooters?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.