Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Cast of Characters

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Cast of Characters - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

One of my editors, who extremely bashful and doesn't wish to be credited has too much time on his hands has written a compilation of characters

He writes: It was brought to the authors (my) attention there are too many characters to remember who they are and who belongs to whom. I've (the bashful proofer) been a huge fan of the series since I found it. I've been in contact with the author (me) and with his blessing and encouragement; I am working on what I consider to be the definitive index of all the characters within the series.

This list contains the name of nearly every character in the story Always Finding Trouble and Job Hunt and some Vacation folks who begin to show up with Chuck, from the smallest part, to the main characters. If a name is mentioned, they are listed here unless the name was simply mentioned in passing and they do not actually appear in one of the stories, or their part is one time and not really relevant to be listed here. The list is in the approximate order of appearance, and is not in order of importance

Charles "Chuck" Johnson -The Main character within the Job Hunt stories. He is medically retired from the Marine Special Forces after losing his right leg just below the knee in Iraq. He becomes a U.S. Deputy Marshal who haa a rapid rise within the ranks to become an overseer of all of the offices. He has been used in countless difficult captures and investigations. He has a part time position with the Secret Service organizing and leading various covert and dangerous law enforcement activities. Chuck is an undiscovered musical talent and a very accomplished pilot. He is also clairvoyant and extremely lucky in most of his ventures and adventures. Finally he becomes a partner with Steve and Dewey in a number of their business investments. He has also acquired a nickname with in the Marshals service, "Wild Bill". This is referencing his shooting ability and the wild west atmosphere of his initial time in the Marshals service.

Jonah - Owner of the bar Shirley has taken Chuck to. A side note for all the readers. This is the same bar mentioned in Vacation. Big Jim has sold out to Jonah.

Millie - Jonah's wife, a real amazon of a woman.

Metarie White - Supervisor at the employment office who hires Chuck to work in the office.

Tiani - Works at the employment office and is a member of the "Fab Five".

Judy - Works at the employment office and is a member of the "Fab Five".

Brandy - Works at the employment office and is a member of the "Fab Five".

Nancy - Works at the employment office and is a member of the "Fab Five".

Frieda - Works at the employment office and is a member of the "Fab Five".

The Fab Five - Also known to Chuck as the Fickle Five, Fantastic Five, Funny Five, Fruity Five, and Freaky Five.

Howard Smith - Station Chief of the Tampa office of the U.S. Marshalls service.

Sarah - Office secretart of the U.s. Marshall's office in Tampa ... She also happens to be the ACE or assistant station chief.

Jan - Jan an FBI agent in the Tampa office soon to become a senior agent and Assistant Bureau Chief.

Roberta Angel Smith - Bobbie is a deputy Marshall with the Tampa office, the widow of a deputy killed in the line of duty. Acts in the capacity of Safe One as the person in charge of the Tampa office safe house.

John Scott - A major in the U.S. Marshals service, based in Washington D.C. He is essentially over all the U.S. Marshal offices in the U.S. He is also a former special forces Marine who understands Chuck better then most.

Dave - A former Marine Special Forces TI (Training Instructor). He is also an old boyfriend of Sarahs. After being undercover for the FBI for 3 years, he transfers to the U.S. Marshalls service at Chuck's insistence.

Tom Parks - Star of the story and an inveterate nudist and an architect who rises quickly within the company he works for.

Zena Harper - is the neice of the owner of the company that Tom Parks works for as well as a neighbor of his sister Dana ... Zena approaches Tom about going out to the park with him. States she is a confirmed lesbian.

Margaret - Zena's room mate, another lesbian.

Joan - Zena's roommate, an undecided lesbian.

Betsy - Another room mate of Zena's and also a lesbian.

Uncle Bert - Zena's uncle and owner of the company where Tom and Zena work.

Gerald and June Smithing - More members at the nudist park, and also swingers.

Ms. Veronica Highsmith - One very strange lady. Highsmith is her maiden name and her married name was Cohen, but her husband is deceased. She is ultra wealthy and very kinky and strange.

Georgia Scuggliomenio - Owner/Operator of a Scilian style pizza place near the nudist park.

Shannon - A bartender at the Office, now out of work because it is being sold.

Jack - Deputy Marshal from Orlando involved in a transport.

David - Deputy Marshal from Orlando involved in a transport.

Forest Harding - Replaces Howard as the Tampa U.S. Marshals office station Chief. As will soon become apparent, all is not right with Forest.

Chad Hillock - The chief deputy that backs John Scott up...

The State Department Team - Arrive in Tampa to inquire into Chuck's actions during a terrorist incident aboard a plane.

The State Department Team Leader - Dis-believes Chuck's account and threatens to have him fired. They adjourn to the gym for a little one on one discussion.

FBI Team Leader - Leader of the team investigation of doctored transcripts used by judges in deciding appeals. Dismisses Chuck's findings and asks for Chuck to be removed from the investigation.

Lawton Monroe - A forty year Federal Judge, assisting Chuck in the investigation of doctored transcripts used by judges in deciding appeals.

Charlotte - A witness being transported into witness protection.

Ben Adams - Officer in charge of the Jacksonville Customs Office.

Gus Manning - Officer in the Jacksonville ATF office.

Colonel Nelson - The local reserve commander of the troops called in for an escapee apprehension along with the search of a ship.

Maxine & Ted - Bobby's parent.

Lena - Bobby's sister.

Tina - Bobby's sister. Later called "Big Tina".

Michele - Bobby's sister.

Henry - Bobby's brother.

Donny - Bobby's brother.

Brenda - Wife of Henry, nicknamed Binky.

Tabatha - Wife of Donny, nicknamed Tinker.

Frank Manchetti - An Anerican who sold "secrets" to another government (an ally no less.), however he was suspected of spying and the information was faulty. Now the other government is VERY unhappy with him.

Howard Sachs - The name that Frank Manchetti is re-located under.

Sarg - An older Deputy U.S. Marshal mainly doing Air Marshal duty.

Joe Moran - Deputy U.S. Marshal in the Tampa Marshal's office.

Agent Parmour - Assigned to the Tampa FBI office.

Jenkins - An agent in the Tampa FBI office and a computer wizard.

Donald J. Maguire - The true identity of Forest Harding.

Ken Harris - A senior Investigator for the U.S. Marshal service primarily doing background checks on Deputies.

Resort Manager - Assists Chuck in setting up the seminar for all the Marshal and FBI bigwigs from D.C. to A.) Brief them on the problem and B.) Get them out of D.C. and everyone's hair.

Kenisha Scott - The wife of John Scott, D.C. Deputy Marshal in charge of all U.S. Marshal offices.

Manning Winters - Member of the U.S. Marshals service who is dirty and had been involved with Forest Harding in placing moles in the Marshals service and the FBI.

U.S. Marshal – One of John's Bosses and the most senior U.S. Marshal, who it seems came up through the ranks.

Mary Ann - John's office manager and right hand person whom he relies greatly upon.

John Dawson - Assistant Station Chief of the Tampa FBI office who has been transferred out. This allows Jan to be made the Assistant Station Chief.

Marie - Marie Antoinette to be exact is the new secretary for the U.S. Deputy Marshal's office in Tampa.

Wanda Johnson - No relation to Chuck, Wanda is a Deputy Marshal from Buffalo, New York looking to transfer. She interviews and is hired as Chuck's office manager as he has assumed John's old position when John is promoted.

Jack and Gina - Jack is a U.S. Deputy Marshal in the Tampa office, his wife is a teacher with a teaching certificate, but uses her time to provide foster care to abused girls.

George Masters - The Buffalo station chief who is being demoted and transferred. He had a past affair with Wanda, dumped her, and generally messed up otherwise as well. Chuck devises a plan to make him happy with his transfer.

Angelina Louisa Johnson - Angie is hired as one of two clerks to work in Chuck's new office.

Lisa - A pilot with S&S air charters and eventually becomes involved with Chuck. She is also hiding a very big but good secret.

Sandra - Clerk in the Buffalo U.S. Marshals office. Initially, she was terrified upon meeting Chuck.

Becky - Another girl who along with Lisa live with Tom and Zena Parks in the naturist camp.

Conish Matathena - Connie is hired as one of two clerks to work in Chuck's new office. Soon she will become an important witness for the services.

Mathew Houston - Conish's estranged husband, a realtor turned to crime.

Frank Harris - Station Chief of the Tampa FBI office.

Bretnov - A Russian involved in organized crime and an assassin, very deadly and very dangerous.

John Kensington - Property director for the U.S. Marshal's service.

Randal Davidson - Assistant Station Chief (Ace) of the Dallas U.S. Marshal's office.

Ben - The driver from the limo company assigned to drive Chuck around while he is in Dallas.

Glenda - Retired clerk from the Dallas U.S. Marshal's office who has been asked to return to help out temporarily.

Jean Davidson - Wife of Randal Davidson, helps him in the office.

James Snider - An FBI agent in the Dallas office giving Jean Davison a lot of problems.

Duane Adams - Station Chief of the Dallas FBI office.

Howard Benning - New Starion Chief of the Dallas U.S. Marshal's office due to the death of the previous chief.

Donny - Head ranger of the local Texas Rangers.

Dick - Representative of the county court bailiffs in Dallas.

Mysterious prisoner - John sends Chuck to pick up a prisoner in Canada, a very unusual move. Though never named, we must suspect he is a terrorist, or a member of the Russian mob... (Sneaky aren't I? Which it the true clue?).

Maria - Housekeeper in Chuck's home.

Chicago Union Team - Arrogant union leaders in Chicago who make one tiny mistake.

Union Member – A worker in Chicago at Homeland Security. He makes a much larger mistake.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.