Dare - Book I - Cover

Dare - Book I

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rachael is down on her luck after losing her job, her boyfriend, and all her stuff due to a little misunderstanding. And then it starts raining. A girl will do almost anything under those circumstances, even if it means finding out she isn't the person she thinks she is.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

I woke up slowly, my mind refusing to give up whatever dreams I'd been having, and my body resisting the desire to move. I was laying on the mattress and blankets, between two of the dogs. I was hugging Bush while Bandy was against my back and Barley slept between my legs. It was warm and soft and I kept my eyes closed, just listening to my mates sleep, smelling them so close to me. It was nice, really nice.

I'd fucked all three of them the night before. It had taken some 15 minutes or so before Bandy's knot had shrunk enough so that he could pull out, and that had been nice too, the waiting. My vagina had clasped the knot eagerly and I'd lain there, regaining my senses slowly while our Master had watched. As soon as Bandy pulled out with a heavy wash of sperm and fuck juice, which was a new and completely different sort of aching pleasure, Bush had mounted me, finding my stretched and well lubricated cunt easily. And after he'd added his copious load of dog semen to Bandy's, it was another relaxing wait before Barley finally took his long awaited turn.

"Un-fucking-believable..." the man had said while he watched the dogs taking me. He actually said that quite a lot, like he really couldn't believe what he was seeing and it did sort of embarrass me a little, but mostly I was sorta busy.

"Where's all that cock going, bitch?" he'd asked me at one point, after Bush had locked up with me and I was just coming down from what seemed like my hundredth orgasm of the night.

"I don't know..." I sighed and then giggled a little. "I guess I stretch."

He laughed at that, rubbing his penis slowly. "I guess you do stretch. Like you were made for big ol' dog cock. Damn! Never saw anything like it!"

Only after the dogs had finished and Barley had pulled free of me did our Master kneel behind me and push his cock inside my sore and tender hole, but truthfully, I barely felt him at all. He was of average size, I supposed, for a human, perhaps even a little bigger than average, but the dogs had been huge, especially once I'd taken their swollen knots. He fucked me rapidly for a minute, maybe two before he came inside me.

One of the dogs, Bush, I think, licked our Master's penis clean and then went to work on me, lapping at my sex and digging his gentle tongue into my hole as the juices leaked out of me. It was rather like a sexy massage of some strange sort, soothing and bringing me small orgasms that rocked my exhausted body until I was finally able to crawl to our bed and fall asleep. It had been intense and weird, like the one time I'd tried ecstasy at a club in Olympia, and found myself floating from guy to guy on the dance floor. Except I hadn't been thoroughly fucked that night, just fondled and kissed and brought to orgasm repeatedly without understanding how or why.

So I was waking slowly, clutching my mates and smiling despite my soreness. I felt as if I'd been kicked between my legs, sort of, but there was something else there too, a fiery pleasantness that I couldn't deny. The cramp-like ache was annoying, but proof that I'd lost my virginity finally, which was a strange way of thinking about it, but that was how it seemed. Until I'd taken Bandy, I thought, I'd been a virgin. No man had ever fucked me so deeply or so hard, and I doubted any man could. When our Master had fucked me, I hadn't even noticed really. I'd been so loose and wet with dog sperm and the spend of my orgasms, it was more like he was fingering me than fucking me.

And Master ... That was new term and I wasn't sure why I was thinking of him that way, except that it seemed most correct somehow. Had he suggested it? I tried to remember if he'd spoken to me while we'd coupled, or afterwards perhaps, and I couldn't. I'd been so tired, so dazed by my overwhelmed senses. He might have spoken with me for an hour for all I knew, but I doubted it. All I could remember was that little bit about taking big dog cock, and that seemed like a dream. And besides, what would a man have to say to a bitch? Probably nothing except 'Good doggy' I thought with a smile as I lay there.

Part of me wanted to get up, the part of me that was still a girl, which was probably most of me. It had been a life changing experience, but not completely, and I felt the usual desire to pee, wash my face and brush my teeth, and have a cup of coffee, in that order. I was used to that and old habits are hard to break. I was sure our Master, the man, I corrected myself, not really wanting to continue with that mindset; I was sure he'd had his fun and this morning he'd be letting me go, or at least welcoming me into his home as a girl.

But time passed and I finally had to get up. I'd been waiting for the door to open and the man to arrive, but he hadn't. I'd heard no sound but the breathing of the dogs and some birds whistling happily in the bright spring morning. There was none of the usual traffic outside, or the television from the apartment next door, or heavy footsteps of people on their way to work that I was used to. I was fifty miles from all of that and I sort of missed it, but I kind of didn't too. I wondered what my ex-boyfriend was doing and whether he was waking up alone or if he'd replaced me already. I stroked the dogs, smiling as I realized I missed my ex much less than I missed his kitchen radio.

I used the bath area to urinate and then washed myself quickly, since the water was rather cold. I washed my body, rubbing myself vigorously and making loud complaining noises that woke the dogs. They lifted their heads and looked at me lazily. I used a bar of soap I found, a half-cake of Ivory, I thought from the smell of it. I was glad for that since I wasn't sure I wanted to use the dog soap, only because I wasn't sure how strong it might be and I'd learned to avoid strong soaps in the past. Ivory was mild however and I washed myself quickly, all but my vagina, which I had to take my time with, exploring my sex carefully.

It was pink and tender, and my labia were still swollen and somewhat distended, pulled out a little so they looked strange. Inside too I was red and a little swollen maybe, although it was hard to tell. But as I pushed two fingers inside me I didn't feel anything really bad, just that I was a bit more sensitive. I was also still wet with juices, sticky and squishy. I pushed the end of the hose inside me, just a little and let the cold water flood my sex like some sort of super-sized douche, shivering as I sat on the tiles, but wanting to be as clean as possible too.

I was almost finished when the door opened and the man entered. He was carrying a towel, I was glad to see, and I wondered if I dared speak with him. He had told me not to speak unless he gave me permission, but this was a new day, I thought, and he was bringing me a towel. That meant something. He wouldn't bring a dog a towel would he? But of course a real bitch wouldn't take a bath on her own either. I decided I wasn't a dog, not any more, and surely he had to realize that this strange game couldn't go on.

Just as I was taking the towel gratefully, however, he began speaking to me, solving my little dilemma. "That was quite a night for you," he smiled. "How did you like it?"

"I liked it," I said slowly, nodding my head and drying my body briskly, enjoying the rough terry cloth as it warmed my skin. "I need some things though. I mean, if I'm going to stay here." I was sort of hoping he'd correct me and tell me I wasn't really staying in that room all the time, but he didn't.

"I suppose you do." He pushed me back down, as I'd risen to my feet. Not in a mean way, but insistent, like I was forgetting my place, and I was soon kneeling as he took the towel back.

I gave him a little list of what I wanted and he was nodding and agreeing to most of it. "No coffee, I'm afraid. It's not really good for dogs," he chuckled. "And hot water, hmmm ... I'll see what I can do. The tank for this faucet is outside, so the sun heats it up during the day. Might be best if you bathed after supper every night, but I think you'll get used to cold in the morning. It isn't that bad, is it?"

"It's pretty cold," I laughed a little, but it wasn't that bad I guessed. "Um, is there a bathroom I can use? I mean, when I have to go ... you know ... number two?" I asked, feeling a little embarrassed that I had to bring that up.

"Hmm ... number two, eh?" he raised an eyebrow. "There's ten acres right outside that door. A smart bitch like you oughta be able to figure it out," he laughed and scratched my head a little. "Just watch the boys, they'll teach you just fine."

That wasn't exactly the answer I wanted to hear, but it was the only one I was getting apparently. He left me shortly after that and I had little else to do but climb back into bed and curl up with the dogs. It was warm and comfortable, but I wasn't going back to sleep, and I wasn't used to having so much time alone with my thoughts. It was almost uncomfortable and I sort of wondered at myself, thinking maybe I'd never really tried to think before. I mean, I'd grown up with television and radio and the internet and a hundred other devices to occupy my mind, just so I wouldn't have to think ... But that seemed too deep for me and I was afraid to think about it too much.

The man came back a short while later, carrying two big bowels with our breakfast, and a third dish which he filled with water. The dogs were up immediately and I realized I was hungry as well. So I followed along, on my hands and knees for our Master's benefit, although it was rather uncomfortable crawling on the hard wooden floor all the time.

"Here, you'll need to take these every morning." He was handing me a few pills, vitamins and dietary supplements. I swallowed them down after sipping water into my mouth from the bowl. "I'll bring the other stuff you need later, after I run into town." He glanced at Barley who was eating by himself while the other two dogs shared their breakfast. "Better get some before it's all gone," he chuckled and I nodded, scurrying over to push my face in the dish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.