Counselors - Cover

Counselors

Copyright© 2009 by David Caspian

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The war continues as Chenosh does all she can to turn the tide in the allies favor. Unexpected events are moving behind the scenes that will effect the course of the war.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Rough   Interracial   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Transformation  

Chenosh welcomed Sabanet and Grace to her lab with a hug and a smile.

"You both seem well. I have enjoyed the mail you sent me." Chenosh said.

"As I have yours." Sabanet said arriving in female form.

"I was interested in your organ and bone growth theory. I have even begun running tests. The initial findings have been exciting. You have one upped me child." Chenosh said.

Sabanet smiled at the mention of the word "child". In no way was it intended as an insult, in fact quite the opposite. Both Chenosh and Sabanet acknowledged it a way of bonding due to their unusual relationship. Grace herself could even attest to the fact that Sabanet thoroughly enjoyed playing children's games. Her child like quality gave her a sense of youthful that seemed to help her creativity, and opened her mind to new possibilities.

"I am only building on the shoulders of greatness." Sabanet fired back.

Chenosh made a face of mock annoyance, "Kiss-ass."

Sabanet flashed a winning smile, and Grace shook her head. She had a feeling she would be seeing a lot of this back and forth between them. Guiding them to the read outs and monitors, Chenosh showed them a growing, heart, leg, and even a spinal column.

"Amazing!" Grace commented.

"All of them are healthy? No faults in any of them?" Sabanet said looking from the readouts to Chenosh.

"None whatsoever. Your process has the added advantage of allowing us to grow organs from the host's own body. As you both know this cuts out the chance of rejection. I already have organ donors clamoring for me to grow some for their patients, though I want to triple check my findings." Chenosh said.

"Understandable. Still I hope they will not have to wait long." Sabanet said.

"As do I. This will be able to help so many in the present as well as for the future. I am proud of you." Chenosh said.

"You did most of the work." Sabanet pointed out.

"Ah, but you had the great idea!" Chenosh said. Taking them to a new wing she pointed out new Counselors forming in their capsules.

"A new generation being born. We at eighty percent capacity on this project alone. I received word from Kirell as well. Are you sure that you want to do this?" Chenosh asked looking at Sabanet.

"I am. Speaking of good ideas Grace has come up with another one: human incubation in lieu of standard pregnancy. Think of it as it applies to the current dangers. Of course not everyone will want to do it. I know I won't as far as my own body is concerned, but others might." Sabanet said.

"Is Grace volunteering?" Chenosh asked with raised eyebrows. This was a day full of surprises.

"I'm not sure." Grace said as she was still thinking about it. Part of her wondered why Sabanet preferred the natural way, but decided to ask her later.

"There is no particular rush. I ran some tests since Sabanet left us. Your pregnancy is not as fast a purely Harreden one. Instead yours will be about six months maximum. Our scanning equipment, even on the ships has gotten better at detailing such things. Now we can almost predict down to the actual day with only a ten percent reduction in the scanner's accuracy. If you want the week we can give you an additional eight percent." Chenosh said.

"Fascinating." Grace said considering how inaccurate the current medicine was.

"I have begun selling such devices to big name hospitals for initial trials. Eventually the rest will be phased in, all the way down to your free clinics. At the rate we are going the medical journals and boards are rushing to keep up." Chenosh explained.

"I would imagine so, but I'm afraid I must give my sample despite how interesting this conversation is. Grace can fill me in later." Sabanet said, heading off to find the medical tech. she was supposed to meet.

When she was gone Chenosh spoke to Grace, "Why the uncertainty? Are you worried your mate will not approve?"

"Why would that matter? It's not like we are married or anything." Grace replied.

"You are purposely thinking like a human, when you know quite well the normal rules do not apply in this situation. Like it or not you have become her mate. The fact you have not exchanged vows is a legality, one that even Kirell cares nothing about. If he thought Sabanet was not your mate he wouldn't bother asking for a sample instead of pursuing her. You offer Sabanet more than he ever could." Chenosh said.

"What is that?" Grace asked unsure if she knew the answer.

"I imagine she already told you." Chenosh said waiting for Grace herself to come up with the answer.

"Acceptance?" Grace offered.

"Good you do have a brain. You had me worried for a second there." Chenosh said.

"At least he is male. I can't get her pregnant like she wants without a machine." Grace said.

Sighing Chenosh said, "Come with me."

Walking over to a lab station facing away from on of the readouts, it consisted of a terminal on top of a desk and a comfortable office chair. Keying in some commands on the touch tone screen, Chenosh brought up data under the heading of Sabanet.

"Like I said I've been testing. Run simulation four." Chenosh said stepping aside for Grace to use it.

Pressing the entry on the screen marked, "Simulation 4" Grace saw the image of a hand touching another person's skin located at about the shoulder. What followed next was similar to what text books showed began the process of pregnancy in the person touched.

"It has the same effect no matter who touches who. I found new receptors on Sabanet's skin that seem to be in greater number while she is in her female form. Running every test I could think of, I discovered that they were for storing genetic information. One of the uses is this, but Sabanet's body is so adaptable that there could be others." Chenosh explained.

"So what your saying is that she can get pregnant by touching someone?" Grace asked.

"When she wants to yes. It was the only way I could explain why she does not do so automatically. Fortunately Kirell and the other Harreden don't know about this, as it would make them more eager for the Counselors." Chenosh said.

"Because it might provide them with an added advantage." Grace said understanding.

"Correct." Chenosh said.

"I was wondering if Sabanet's contract with the fleet could be voided." Grace asked.

"For what purpose?" Chenosh asked, her face impossible to read.

"You have seen her interest in medicine. Granted she proven herself to be excellent in her duties, but I've been thinking that perhaps she could be a doctor or a..." Grace began to say.

"Scientist?" Chenosh finished.

"I'm not being selfish. This would put her farther away from me when I rejoin the fleet after I give birth." Grace said.

"So you have chosen to do things the old fashioned way." Chenosh said.

"Yes. I want to spend time with Sabanet before I return to my duties." Grace replied.

"Perhaps together you will come up with new ideas. Already you seem to have quite an effect on her." Chenosh said with an approving smile. Grace let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding, showing her relief.

Sabanet returned soon afterwards and Grace filled them in on what they discussed. An odd look came over Sabanet's face.

Looking at her fingers she said, "I wonder..."

Turning to Grace she offered her hand, "I require your assistance."

Hesitating Grace looked from her to Chenosh and asked, "For what?"

"I believe she wants to test the simulation for herself." Chenosh said.

"Shouldn't we do more testing? Who knows what the simulation might not have taken into account." Grace said worriedly.

"I'll be fine, I'm certain of it." Sabanet said and her eyes showed her confidence and smile showed her confidence.

Taking a deep breath Grace took her hand, and watched as Sabanet's face turned introspective.

"Ah yes, I feel it." She said, "It as sort of tingling sensation all over my body."

Sabanet eyes began to blink and she became unsteady on her feet Chenosh quickly caught her as Sabanet's legs buckled underneath her.

"Are you alright?" Grace asked her face full of fear.

"Just a little dizzy and ... hungry. So hungry. I feels like I haven't eaten for days." Sabanet answered.

Grabbing a small scanner from the work station next to them, Chenosh scanned her body and looked at the readout.

"Her metabolism just kicked into overdrive. If she doesn't get food soon she'll eat up her fat stores within minutes." Chenosh said. Getting up she quickly rushed off to get some help. While she grabbed food, two male nurses and a female doctor showed up to take Sabanet to a room with a bed. Laid out, Sabanet was given a bowl full of snacks while the cook began cooking full meals for her in the kitchen. Sabanet began eating ravenously.

Running the scanner again Chenosh sent the information to terminal in the room wirelessly. A medical readout showed a growing fetus along with the medical information of mother and child.

"I thought it would take months to produce a child!" Grace said as she looked at the image.

"So did I. It seems you were right: either the computer wasn't aware that this would happen naturally or Sabanet did this naturally." Chenosh said.

"Sorry about that: I did want to test how quickly it could happen. It's my fault." Sabanet confirmed.

"Will she be alright? The stress on her body must be enormous!" Grace said almost in a panic.

"Calm down. She's fine as long as she keeps eating. Her body is taking in the new food as fast as she is burning it up. Right now her body is showing no damage or cellular breakdown. But I will add for her benefit as well as the rest of us to warn us before she tries something this drastic ever again. My own heart skipped a beat for a second." Chenosh said glaring at Sabanet towards the end.

"Please don't be mad you two." Sabanet begged.

"Everything is fine. Just don't do that to me." Grace said hugging and thanking God she was alright.

The rest of the day Sabanet was kept under constant surveillance by a string of doctors and other medical personnel to track each and every change by the time the sun set she began to experience her first labor pains. Bearing down her body easily pushed the baby out in minutes.

Exhausted but refusing to sleep until she saw him, Sabanet held her in his little blue and white blanket saying, "Greeting Spartan, my son. You shall be the first of you kind."

With those last words her eyes closed and she fell asleep. The baby was taken away to be cared and watched over. Chenosh and Grace held the baby boy hours later for the first time. They had a thousand questions, but decided to limit themselves to a few when Sabanet woke up.

When Sabanet at last opened her eyes and seemed well enough to talk they began asking her.

"What did you mean he will be the first?" Chenosh asked.

"I chose the name very carefully mom. What were the Spartans known for?" Sabanet said relaxed along with a healthy glow to her.

"He is to be a warrior?" Grace asked.

"A soldier to be more specific. I designed him that way. His genes are coded to allow him a limited amount of age progression and regression along with his other gifts. He will be the answer to your problem mother." Sabanet said feeling tired again she closes her eyes to fall back to sleep.

"What is she talking about? What problem?" Grace asked.

"One that I must swear you to secrecy. Only then can I tell you." Chenosh answered.

"You have my word. Now please tell me what's going on." Grace asked.

"We are limited on soldiers. When I engaged Liam's fleet I felt millions of soldiers alone, far more than we have. Like us he too is using breeding programs but unlike the Council he destroyed, Liam has taken off the safeguards in his Harreden followers: he's telling them to breed as much as possible. Our own Harreden are limited by potential partners and space, while Liam's aren't. Every world I evacuated to save the people there, he is now using. Liam has not stopped the probes we send, so long as we don't try to enter his core worlds, deep in Harreden territory. He wants us to see what he is doing with the outlying planets. Short of destroying the planets themselves I am stuck with trying to match him. The artificial are good technicians but can't match Harreden in battle: they would be ripped apart, the same goes for humans and most of our allies. Until now my only hope was that our Harreden would have to be our main ground force while only skeleton crews manned their ships. You can see how such a thing could prove disastrous." Chenosh said.

"My God!" Grace said as she visualized the pure horror of it all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.