Counselors - Cover

Counselors

Copyright© 2009 by David Caspian

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The war continues as Chenosh does all she can to turn the tide in the allies favor. Unexpected events are moving behind the scenes that will effect the course of the war.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Rough   Interracial   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Transformation  

Chenosh watched as the first of the new Counselors arrived. Sabanet apparently preferred its female side, as that was its current shape. Some beings may have taken it as an insult to be called an "it", but Chenosh being a Ki herself understood that such a description could prove less confusing. Monosexuals, which represented most humans, were unaccustomed to dealing with Multisexuals, which included Ki and the new Counselor race. The PC terms made Chenosh chuckle as she thought of them. Despite their difficulties, humans were trying to adapt, especially given the circumstances. With the danger of war coming to their world, the majority of them now were willing to be more open minded. Since Sabanet was the first of this new race, Chenosh thought it prudent to include Sabanet in the decision making process concerning her race.

"Greetings. I trust the ride was not too uncomfortable. Did you enjoy your first car ride?" Chenosh asked, because the Harreden Embassy was fifty miles away from the facility Sabanet was created.

"It's strange. On one hand I know what it feels like, so it is not new, but in fact I myself have never ridden in a car." Sabanet commented as she worked through it internally.

"Genetic memory can be a fascinating subject in of itself. "I think therefore I am", takes on a whole new meaning with those of us who possess that particular feature." Chenosh said with a smile.

"I also find it interesting that my parents should share the same four letters in their name, and yet they are very different than each other." Sabanet commented.

"I suppose the word parent does apply. Personally I consider the idea of being one of the progenitors to be a more apt description. Chen and I are merely two out of the three races used to create the Counselor Race. Without the third, you would not exist as you are." Chenosh pointed out.

"It almost seems unfair: I am a full adult, and yet I am only a day old. On one hand I possess the sum knowledge of my progenitors so I am fully capable, but I am also denied that most basic time period of growth." Sabanet said.

"And for that I must apologize. The problem is simple: Liam has the numbers and a superior strategy. We must do our best to take at least numbers away from him. I do not doubt he will stop at just his kamikaze attacks. Other technologies will grow as he is given more time. That is why I believe we must go on the offensive when we can, otherwise he can just sit back and launch attack, after attack at us, until he just wears us down. You know this, just as I knew this, even when they took the sample that was used to create you." Chenosh said.

Looking up at Chenosh Sabanet nodded. It was an interesting characteristic about all Counselors thus far: all of them were exactly the same height as Chen as opposed to Chenosh, or any of the Di'San contributors. Normally most of the Harreden features shined through, but it seemed that while Chenosh could see herself in their randomized generation, Chen himself was the more dominant genetic contributor. It was something Chenosh made note of with no jealousy attached. She had known Chen was special when she had picked in the first place, and she had good reason to do it. Even now Chenosh could detect the slight trace of pheromones in the air, as they passed a group of male doctors in the hall while walking. One of the doctors actually turned around to look at Sabanet in her t-shirt and gym shorts that showed off much of her legs. Even just looking at her Chenosh a young female seemed extremely cute; the kind that drew out the protective behavior of those around Sabanet on one hand, and provided an aura of soft innocence to attract others: an intended design parameter that apparently Chen's DNA made sure to enforce to the greatest extreme. Chenosh had not counted on this even slight variation, then again her assumptions had been based on Harreden genetic engineering. To put it bluntly, humans were far more unpredictable in their mutations. In a number of ways this was good: mutations like Liam and Chen, if kept under responsible supervision were a blessing, not a curse. Unfortunately in Liam's case, most Harreden tended to be a little greedy and arrogant, so they weren't nearly as responsible as Chenosh and others involved in this project.

"Your mind is going awfully fast for a simple walk. Are you sure you've considered all the variables yet?" Sabanet joked, glancing at Chenosh with a smile.

"I was not aware you could read my thoughts through my shields." Chenosh said with surprise.

"I can't exactly. It's more like I can sense the stirrings behind them. I'm picking up the activity, not the information itself." Sabanet explained.

"Interesting. Then you are a step up from the rest of us. It is an unexpected mutation." Chenosh said.

"One I hope doesn't count against me." Sabanet said with some concern.

"Stick to my memories, and those of my living relatives, not my Harreden ancestors. Not all of them were kind. The same goes for those of the Di'San." Chenosh said to sooth her worries.

"Thank you." Sabanet said.

"I am not that overly practical. Give me a little credit." Chenosh grinned and Sabanet indeed felt comforted, and returned the grin.

"In sharing your memories I have also become aware how formidable you are. So what comes next?" Sabanet asked.

"I'll take that as a compliment. As for question, the answer is simple: how would you have us test those who come after you?" Chenosh asked.

"You are asking me?" Sabanet said.

"Yes. Chen's part is done in this affair. To include him further would jeopardize his ability to stay hidden. As far as any agency; federal or state knows, Chen was a simply a human test subject who was paid for a single experiment. I would like to keep it that way, so the decision making falls to us. I have ideas on how Counselors could serve in the Colonial Fleet, but I would hear your input, and again there is the testing." Chenosh said as she led Sabanet into her office, after opening the door for her guest. They both sat down and Chenosh took a drink of water from a plastic cup on her desk.

"You mean sex?" Sabanet burst out eagerly. Chenosh nearly choked on her water: these new Counselors were impossible to read, and Sabanet had caught her by surprise.

"What?" Chenosh asked wiping her mouth with a few tissues.

"I said sex. Can our duties include those? Or babies, or..." Sabanet said in a rush.

"Slow down, and back up. Let me get this straight: instead of being partners or mates at the very least, you want to be something like a prostitute? Not that I'm against prostitution mind you ... when it's legalized and regulated." Chenosh said.

"Ok. What if it was more than sex? What if it could be a relationship? We do not suffer from any physical ailment as humans do. We can't become infected with anything, we can change our gender. That allows for friendships, love in many different forms including physical intimacy, and the ability to fill any role in parenting. Already I am fascinated by these memories I have of relationships, both human and otherwise. I am sure other Counselors will feel the same way, and the name you have already given us fits. Of course there would have to be rules, but beyond that..." Sabanet explained.

"It could work. Interesting..." Chenosh said, actually considering it.

"What would be the rules?" Chenosh asked.

Sabanet thought about it for a couple of moments, before she answered, "More than one Counselor to each ship. Ideally 1 to every 10 of the available single members of the crew. I say "single" because I think getting involved in marriages opens up a door that none of us want to get involved with as far as direct sexual interaction. This is not to say we can't be involved indirectly when it comes to a married couple's sexual intimacy. In certain cases we could help the wife become pregnant with our abilities, help in delivery and the raising of the child as needed. We can also there for emotional support as a friend or "counselor"."

"And how would you deal with the members of the crew who are single?" Chenosh asked.

"We would provide a service like any of them. No money changing hands to cheapen the meaning of any relationship. Each is taken on a case by case basis. Both parties agree on a starting point and let things grow from there. I'm not saying that it will all be perfect, but I do believe that it will help in dealing with stress and being away from home. I choose to look ahead past the war, and want my people to have a place in this society. Outside of Earth we can make a future, I do not see it here at the moment. Despite the openness of humans, they may have moral objections of it happening on their world." Sabanet said realistically.

"A valid argument. I am sure we can work something out." Chenosh said.

Sabanet carried her bags to her quarters on the star ship "Freedom". Setting them down, she laid down on the bed. Freedom was one of the few ships almost completely crewed by humans, with the occasional Di'San or Artificial thrown into the mix. Most of the crew were also single representing a ratio of 1 female to every twenty males. Counselors like Sabanet were already being sent to this ship as well as a few others. Granted none of them were professional psychologists or doctors, though they didn't really need to be to perform their duties. The buzzer on the door sounded and Sabanet made a note to change the sound as it would eventually become annoying over a long period of time.

"Come in." She called out.

A young man entered, barely eighteen by the look of him. He was thin young man who was barely above 6 foot. He had hazel eyes and blond sandy colored with a sheepish smile and a shy demeanor about him. From the crew roster Sabanet recognized his face and supplied a name.

"Greetings Engineer Starks. What brings you to my humble abode?" Sabanet asked.

"I ... well ... you see I'm supposed to go on leave tomorrow, and my buddies back home are saying there is a gal waiting for me. I don't know much about women and there ahhh..." Starks said.

"Female parts?" Sabanet supplied gently.

"Yes miss." Starks said hiding his face. Sabanet got the distinct impression that this young man had once worn his hair long, so he could hide his face; that was before he was forced to cut it when he joined the fleet. While he wasn't incredibly handsome, Sabanet did find him nice to look at.

"Come. Sit here." Sabanet said patting beside her on the bed. Starks reluctantly walked over and sat down.

"Now what is it you would like to know in particular?" Sabanet asked patiently.

"Well I heard a rumor that there is a spot on a woman that she really likes ... that is inside of her." Starks said, letting his words trail off at the end, but Sabanet knew what he meant to say.

"Would you like me to show you?" Sabanet asked.

Stark was unable to meet her eyes as he said, "Yes please."

"First I would like to ask a favor of you: could I get a kiss first?" Sabanet asked.

"Miss?" Stark asked in surprise looking up at her, and meeting her eyes.

"It would make me feel a little more comfortable ... if you would." Sabanet said, turning her eyes away shyly.

Stark thought it over and finally said, "Well I suppose."

Sabanet had very little time to prepare herself before Stark kissed her all of a sudden. Pressing his lips against hers in a soft kiss he saw her close her eyes and relax against him. Trying to figure out where to put his hands, he gave up and just focused on the press of his lips. After a few moments their lips parted and both smiled.

"That was wonderful: thank you." Sabanet said.

Embarrassed and proud Stark replied, "Was my pleasure miss. I have never felt lips so soft."

Hiding her face again Sabanet said, "You are too kind Mr. Stark. I must admit I'm quite jealous of your lady friend."

Stark grinned at her comment saying, "I don't suppose I should talk to her about kissing a beautiful lady like you. I imagine she would be equally as jealous, but I mean to learn what I can here. Though I am comforted in my nervousness that I might be able to please so lovely a lady, as the woman who sits before me."

Sabanet blushed under his compliments, biting her lip. Stark kissed her lips yet again, inhaling her scent, and glorifying in her closeness to him. When Sabanet started to move away Stark hid his disappointment, until he realized she was lying back and removing her panties. Sabanet wore a blue tank top and short miniskirt, as she loved to show off her legs. Laying his hands on her thighs Stark grinned as he felt their softness against his callused hands. Stroking and running his fingers along them he forgot everything else.

"Though I do enjoy your hands there, I think I can find another use for them." Sabanet said grasping one of them and using her other hand to lift up her skirt, and expose her shaven pussy. Drawing his hand to her pussy lips Sabanet let his fingers rub them.

"What should I do?" Stark asked.

"Normally with most women you need a personal lubricant, but I'm not most women. Turn your hand like this, with your thumb up." Sabanet instructed. She waited until Stark was ready and she grasped his hand again, and helped him push inside her.

"Wow!" Stark said as her pussy tightened around his hand.

"Keep in mind you will have to go more slowly with a human female. It might even take a few tries if you want to actually do it this way. Now slowly turn your hand, so your palm faces upwards." Sabanet said, her breath quickening. Stark did so and noticed a something strange.

"It's kind of spongy here." Stark said, feeling with his fingers.

"That's the g-spot. It's a very sensitive ... waaa!" Sabanet said as she felt his fingers move.

"Sorry did that hurt?" Stark said.

"No ... it ... didn't ... but you have to be careful. I'm a bit more sensitive than your average female. This is purely for instructive purposes. Maybe we should stop for now." Sabanet said.

"Why? Just cause I did this?" Stark moved his fingers, tickling her g-spot. It produced an immediate reaction in Sabanet, as she began squirming.

"Do you want me to stop?" Stark asked marveling at her reaction.

"Y-y-y-yesssss! O-o-o-o-oooh fuuuuuck!" Sabanet yelled out as her pussy gripped his hand and part of his arm like a vice, before pushing him out along with a stream of juices. Stark had heard of women squirting, but he had never seen it before. Just watching it was an incredible turn on.

Thinking it over Stark said to himself, "Why the fuck not?"

Unbuckling his pants, he tossed them aside and dove in. Entering her pussy he began fucking with all of his might and Sabanet did her best to match him between orgasms. Moaning underneath him, she locked her legs around his waist and her arms around his back, keeping as deep inside her as she could. Her inner muscles massaged his cock until Stark couldn't hold back anymore and had to cum. Each and ever drop of semen was milked out of him until he lay exhausted on top of her.

"That was awesome!" Stark said with a sigh. Sabanet laughed and kissed him.

"Technically it was my first. Sooo ... do you have to go right away or can we go for round two?" Sabanet said looking at him.

Catching his breath, Stark said, "I think it would be awhile ... say a couple of minutes."

"I hate waiting." Sabanet said looking down between their bodies at his cock. Lewis Stark detected a lovely aroma in the air that he couldn't identify. Almost immediately his cock began to harden again on its own.

"Did you do that?" Stark asked.

Pressing a finger to his lips to silence him Sabanet said, "Less talking, more fucking."

Stark grinned happily as he got back into position, "Yes ma'am. Happy to be of service."

Seeing Stark off Sabanet went back to her more customary duties of marriage counseling and other such things due to the fact that there were indeed married couples, or at least individuals who were one half of one. When Sabanet wasn't on duty his male form would come out as he wandered the ship, usually stopping in the gym or the arboretum, where the plants were kept, including beautiful gardens. On cruisers designed for war only the bare minimum was allowed, including space, but since this particular ship was designed for exploration crew quarters were individualized and more space for entertainment and aesthetics were allocated.

For Sabanet, the gym was a place to show off. As small as he was, to say he was a weakling would down right foolish. The fact was Sabanet wasn't. Sure all Counselors were predisposed to be gentle and carrying when someone else was involved, but to say they were totally incapable of aggression; physical or otherwise wasn't a true assessment of their race. Working with the weights before his usual half an hour on the treadmill, Sabanet noticed a particular female crew member was eyeing him. Smiling politely he continued his set, even as he noticed her heading over. She was a young red head with green eyes and freckles on her face. Slim, but with a nice pair of hips she was quite the looker with her glasses, white t-shirt and short blue gym shorts with a logo on the front. Her hair was braided into a pony tail that hung down to about the small of her back; it was another sign, showing the difference between a military vessel and this one. Here grooming standards were a little more liberal as long as the crew remained competent, and still used good hygiene practices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.