Lust in the Wilderness - Cover

Lust in the Wilderness

Copyright© 2009 by Bella

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Just out of college, I was hired as a seasonal ranger to patrol the desert canyons of southeastern Utah. It turned out to be a summer of wanton lust and unrestrained promiscuity with my horny female co-workers, who like me, were assigned to a small isolated ranger station located at the edge of a vast unroaded wilderness. One of these was Brooke, who merely sought a respite from men, most of whom treated her as a fuck toy, or far worse, as sexual prey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

For weeks, all Hiram talked about was his much anticipated week-long fishing trip into the heart of the Idaho Rockies, to join his brothers and a couple of buddies from back in the day at Brigham Young University. It was to be a "guy thing," and Hiram hinted that consumption of alcoholic beverages would indeed be tolerated — a big admission from this teetotaler Mormon! The trip's big downside was that jealous spouses seemed to know all too well what would take place, and they resented being left out of the fun, abandoned in whatever backwater town she and her beau hailed from.

This was certainly true with Hiram's wife Kate, but from outward appearances she was seemingly resigned to spending a few days apart from her recently wed husband. I couldn't blame the girl since being a wilderness ranger was often lonely -- other than the folks we worked with, human contact during the dog days of summer was sporadic. This sense of isolation affected each of us, and was a clear drawback to living at a ranger station perched in the midst of a vast unroaded wilderness.

Jerry, the ranger program administrator who lived and worked in Cortez some 100 miles distant, understood this and preferred to hire husband and wife ranger teams -- he had started out this way a few years earlier with his own wife and it seemed to work. And Jerry was a man of steady habits — if something worked, stick with it! He especially liked Hiram and Kate because they also were of the Mormon faith. Our boss firmly believed there would be less hanky-panky at the isolated ranger station if it were staffed by married couples rather than by singles.

But in practice this employment policy couldn't be implemented. Since only a handful of people bothered to apply for one of these temporary seasonal jobs (with low pay and no benefits), there was only a very small pool of candidates to choose from. My own application was thrown in on whimsy and given my complete lack of knowledge about the American West, it seemed a bureaucratic screw-up that I'd actually been hired. Furthermore, I was a single guy and didn't come close to meeting Jerry's ideal hiring profile. But I'd been on board for three months and had impressed the guy with my quick learn of the terrain and necessary government radio lingo when he talked to me from afar. Plus Mitch, a colleague of Jerry's who'd been delegated the responsibility of keeping an eye on things, always provided highly favorable assessments of things out at the ranger station. The goal was not to arouse suspicion that anything was amiss.

But by that point of the summer, both Hiram and I were regularly fucking the fourth member of our little wilderness ranger team — Brooke, a slender and petite Japanese American who at age 26 was nearly a half decade older than me. Even Mitch was getting laid by the Asian little tart, which helped explain why his reports to the boss were so glowing. Also, I was now dicking Hiram's own wife Kate whenever the opportunity presented itself, an affair thus far we'd somehow managed to keep completely under wraps. But in the dry and relentless heat of early August, Brooke had become particularly uninhibited, half the time shedding her clothes and running around in the buff totally stoned out on pot Mitch would give her in exchange for sex. The little slut's head may have been a nasty piece of work but to the delight of us guys, her unrestrained behavior led to lots of impromptu couplings.

My summertime housing was a small caravan trailer provided for free by the government, plopped down in a glade of stubby pinion trees a half-mile walk from the ranger station. Kate and Hiram occupied another trailer right next door, separated from mine by no more that 30 feet. Since air conditioning relies on electricity and what we had was provided only intermittently by an obsolete and cranky Army surplus generator, we instead survived using kerosene and propane. This meant the windows of these little trailers were always open wide to catch any gasp of breeze.

At night with the generator turned off, it was totally quiet save for the occasional squeaking or grunting of nocturnal creatures passing through our living area. Sound traveled easily, and I made a game of identifying what or who was just outside the trailer. There were bears in some of the nearby canyons, but so far from the sounds of things we hadn't yet benefited from these visitors. Another night sound that traveled was noise the two newlyweds having sex in the adjoining trailer — indeed, I had a front row seat for this type of nocturnal happening. If still awake, I'd lie on top of my sleeping bag and quietly jack off while listening to Kate and Hiram fuck.

Sometimes I would sneak out of my own darkened trailer after having supposedly bedded down for the night, and tiptoe surreptitiously next door to a window screen located nearest the bed where the two of them were screwing. Each time I was stark naked and indeed had greased up my penis beforehand in anticipation of jacking off! I positioned myself so I could watch the pair of human bodies bump one another, murky in the star lit darkness. Stroking dick, I managed to ejaculate without uttering a sound.

And several times while Hiram was out on a jeep patrol or visiting Cortez to pick up supplies, I took advantage of this absence to have a quickie with his wife. We were now coupling with some regularity, perhaps two or three times a week and had been doing so for over a month. Unlike Brooke, who I regularly screwed first thing in the morning, my sex with Kate was by chance, taking place whenever location or timing allowed. Indeed, my first encounter with the girl took place atop a picnic table located between the two trailers. It was still unclear just who'd seduced who -- Hiram had an allergic reaction to insect bites and was ensconced in a Cortez hospital for a night, leaving Kate and me alone. Poor foolish bastard!

While I was just being stupid and horny, Kate initially viewed our couplings as something of a business arrangement. Both she and her husband hailed from large Mormon families, raised up in a culture where marriage vows and pregnancies were announced at nearly the same time, often not in that order. But tryst as they might, a baby just didn't materialize. Kate confided to me that a fertility specialist told Hiram he had low sperm count. So it was the girl's intention that I would knock her up, the logic being that she would pass off the baby as Hiram's kid. This would probably work since I looked so much like the guy. As a former Eagle Scout, how could I refuse to help Kate out?

But sex is not simply for making babies — if done right, it is quite pleasurable and I was determined to do my colleague properly. I already knew the girl was multi-orgasmic, and there were times when after reaching a first climax, she could stay on an elevated sensory plateau to cum again and again. I'd met other girls with this talent, but never someone so good at it! Our occasional spontaneous couplings had by now evolved into an ongoing affair, and although Kate continued to deny it, she too was into it for sheer erotica! While continuing to insist that my seed end up deeply planted inside her, the wench tolerated more of it all the time instead getting spilled upon body parts that had nothing to do with God's gift of procreation.

Which brings me back to Hiram's fishing trip. His long awaited departure for this male bonding expedition began at 5:30 A.M. when he kicked over the ignition to his big Chevy pickup and then unnecessarily kept it running for ten minutes to warm up. Why he did this, I didn't know -- it was, after all, the middle of the summer. Since every window of my trailer was wide open, it sounded as if I'd bedded down right next to the thing and the carbon monoxide made me gag! Now that further sleep was out of the question, I kept my eyes closed and thought of things I would do to Kate over the next week while the boy was absent.

Hiram's departure meant a cute little twenty-two year old wife would be sleeping all alone in a trailer just thirty feet from where I now lay idly playing with my cock. That marital bed wouldn't remain cold for very long! It was incredulous that the boy didn't see the obvious and play the role of jealous husband. If revenge was on his radar screen, there were lots of little nooks and crannies deep in the surrounding canyons where somebody like me could get inexorably "lost". Strange as it sounds, one possible explanation was that Hiram didn't want to admit his infertility to a large Mormon family, so in some unspoken way he was in on the deal for me to knock up his wife. But I couldn't be sure...

Was I the least bit hesitant about this extramarital affair? Not on your life! After all, several times now I'd caught Hiram jabbing his stiffened rod into that little Asian fuck toy who lived up at the ranger station, although whenever I caught him in flagrante delicto with Brooke, he'd afterward express remorse for this infidelity. But he kept right on poking the girl and there was insincerity to his regret.

Now, as the sound of Hiram's truck ebbed as it bounced down the dirt path leading out to the paved road, I decided that Kate needed a sunrise service — it was, after all, a Sunday! So after taking a long piss and brushing my teeth, I strode bare ass naked out the door and headed to the next trailer. My dick was already hard and I kept it that way with a periodic tug.

This arrival was not unexpected and I was greeted out on the trailer stoop by buxom Kate, clad only in one of her husband's oversized white t-shirts from BYU. The garment extended just half way down her sleek white thighs, which in the few months I'd known her had transitioned from girlish pudginess to a hardened sleekness from daily hikes across mesa tops and down into the canyons. Eyeing the curves of Kate's compact body filling out the t-shirt, it appeared she'd also lost some weight. But despite my own earnest efforts, it seemed I was having as much trouble as Hiram in knocking up the girl! Maybe she was the problem.

As we stood in the doorway, I rubbed both my hands high up beneath the shirt's cotton fabric, confirming the nudity it hid. Kate had wonderful tits and my fingers lingered at a set of roseate nipples that stiffened under my touch. Stepping fully into the trailer, I pressed forward, forcing my co-worker to slowly hobble backward until she could go no further, her posterior resting hard against the kitchen table. I continued onward, my naked hips now crowding her exposed pelvis. Spreading Kate's legs wide apart with my hands, I ground the smooth hard tip of a very rigid penis directly into her crotch.

While I took aim to enter the girl, she had an abnormally dirty thought for a Mormon girl and suddenly spun around on the table top, her torso now facing away from me. No words were spoken, but it was obvious that Kate wanted to get fucked doggie-style. She underscored this point by pressing her chest downward while at the same time raising her posterior in anticipation of my entry from behind. Her fingers clutched the edge of the table to brace for the inevitable.

But I'd done nothing more than rub the head of my penis over her damp inviting slit when there was the all too familiar rumble of Hiram's truck. Shit! No ... double deep shit!!! It was too late to flee the trailer, and hiding in the bathroom would be too cliché — I'd certainly get caught. The only available option was to dive to the floor and then crawl on hands and knees through sliding wooden doors into a cabinet-type crawl space located directly beneath the bed where the two newlyweds slept, in which I ensconced with barely enough time to catch my breath. Since the cabinet's woodwork was thin, Hiram could be overheard saying he'd left half his fishing tackle out on the picnic table.

There was no jealousy or suspicion in his tone and it seemed nothing was amiss. Still, Kate had nearly gotten herself fucked and was now all hot and bothered. Hiram must have sensed this because the next thing I heard was a series of slurps and muffled giggles. Although I couldn't see a thing from inside the blackened hiding space, I braced myself for the inevitable crash, and indeed a minute later the two of them thumped down atop the cheap mattress that was separated from my nose only by a thin sheet of sagging plywood.

As husband and wife fucked away not more than eight inches north of me, I prayed to their God and mine that the plywood would not splinter. That would've been a mess — them crashing down on my naked form as they screwed! The laminated wood did hold together and after achieving nearly simultaneous orgasms, the loving couple lay back and noisily caught their respective breaths. The guy may have been infertile, but he was impressively horny! Then to sound of zippers and a very impressive fart, Hiram dashed out the door to collect his neglected fishing tackle. I waited a full two minutes after the sound of his truck dissipated before poking my head out of the tiny crawl space.

Kate was still perched above me on the bed, languishing in the afterglow of the morning's first orgasm. She beckoned for me to join her, but after being cooped up the last thing I wanted to do was cuddle. So I pulled Kate out of her reprise and again led her to the kitchen table. The girl knew what I had in mind and again turned onto her stomach before raising her buttocks in expectation of a doggie-style rear entry. Not one to disappoint, I slammed my rigid member home and pistoned it in and out of a slippery vagina, well lubricated by the just released juices of her husband.

Kate's orgasm was inordinately loud and I still had fleeting images of a cuckolded Hiram bursting in on us! But this didn't happen and I continued to dick my fellow ranger uninterrupted. The girl would have been pushed right off the table by my aggressive bumping had her hands not clutched tightly to its wooden edge. I wasn't helping matters, since at this point my fingers were tugging away on Kate's nipples as if milking the maiden.

Just as my balls resonated with a tingling sensation that presaged ejaculation, the girl had another table gripping climax. I didn't want this to be an ordinary fuck so even before Kate stopped quivering, I popped my dick out of her vagina. She gasped in surprise since in two quick steps around the table, my meat was rubbing against her face, a glistening streak of vagina juice and fifteen minute old husband jizz left in its wake.

My co-worker complained that she wanted me to shoot cum inside her in hopes of finally getting pregnant. A familiar refrain, but I stifled this nonsense by stuffing the tip of my engorged penis fully into her mouth, quite an easy task since she was still bent down on her knees atop the table. There was little resistance on Kate's part, signaling that she'd resigned herself to once again drinking my warm and salty cum. The visual of a colleague's sultry wife engulfing my cock was an absolute turn on -- I loved it! And this was the image I saw while ejaculating!

As the first jolt of sperm raced up the shaft of my cock, I managed to jerk it free from Kate's lips to shoot large dollops of cum straight up the bridge of her nose (actually, much of it ended up in her nose). It was a question of precision and accuracy, and the remaining jizz shots all landed in the same general area. What a sight! But not lacking compassion, afterward I wiped cum off Kate's face with Hiram's discarded t-shirt before she climbed down from the table.


Hiram's departure was our license to fuck throughout the week, a hobby Kate and I pursued with enthusiasm every day during his absence. These illicit rendezvous were suddenly much easier to get away since nobody around to catch us. Brooke? Forget it; she'd never utter a peep to anybody and besides, she was on a three-day backpacking trip down into one of the canyons, serving as guide to three graduate students from University of Utah majoring in archaeology. Two guys and one female had driven down from Salt Lake City on this trip, causing both Kate and I to speculate exactly how much time would be spent on business versus play.

I made the most of Brooke's absence by introducing Kate to one of our female colleague's most prized possessions — a nine inch long cylindrical device which with batteries turned on provided very pleasant vibrating sensations. This tool initially caught Kate by surprise, since when she wasn't looking I pulled the beast from Brooke's bottom dresser drawer and hid it behind my back. It was a question of timing, and as my fellow ranger turned away, I pressed its pulsating tip hard against the vertical crease of denim right between her buttocks. In hindsight, that was a dumb thing to do since we lived in rattlesnake country and getting bitten from behind wasn't out of the question.

Kate screamed and ran 50 yards in sheer terror before regaining composure — I chased after her the whole way profusely apologizing for such stupidity. I'd meant only to stimulate, not terrorize. Standing out in the sagebrush and still somewhat peeved, she grabbed the buzzing vibrator out of my hand and examined it from a clinical perspective, commenting offhand that she'd never seen one up close before. Kate then handed it back. But afterward, she didn't resist my advances regardless of where I prodded her with it. We were still outdoors, and as Kate leaned backward against a parked government jeep, I touched the vibrator first to her neck and then ran it down the sides of all four extremities. This foreplay was fun and as Kate closed her eyes I focused in on my central objective — her denim clad crotch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.