Lust in the Wilderness - Cover

Lust in the Wilderness

Copyright© 2009 by Bella

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Just out of college, I was hired as a seasonal ranger to patrol the desert canyons of southeastern Utah. It turned out to be a summer of wanton lust and unrestrained promiscuity with my horny female co-workers, who like me, were assigned to a small isolated ranger station located at the edge of a vast unroaded wilderness. One of these was Brooke, who merely sought a respite from men, most of whom treated her as a fuck toy, or far worse, as sexual prey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

That night I didn't sleep a wink, and as the first rays of a morning's sun broke through the forest of stubby pinon and juniper trees surrounding my small mobile home, the best course of action seemed to be fleeing the state of Utah. I had no intention of submitting a letter of resignation to the government agency that employed me, since to do so would be additional proof that just the afternoon before, I'd raped my little Japanese American coworker in the ranger station hallway. So I threw what little clothing and gear I owned into the back of my ancient CJ-7 Jeep purchased upon arrival in Utah a month earlier, and sat behind the steering wheel for some very long minutes wondering if taking flight was the wisest course of action.

Just one thought kept me from turning on the Jeep's ignition. Why hadn't any sheriff's deputies rushed the little trailer I now called home while I was still in it? Shit, it was clear even to me that I'd sexually assaulted Brooke. Were I in her position, this rape would have been reported while the facts — such as DNA laden semen — were still fresh. So it was with conflicted emotions that I put on my uniform for what I thought would be the last time, and walked slowly down the half mile dirt track through sagebrush scrub, over to the ranger station as if it were merely another day at work. My Anglo-Saxon guilt complex had kicked in big time, and for a few minutes I debated turning myself in for arrest. But where were the cops? As fear of imprisonment subsided, my muddled brain gave way to the thought that yesterday's rape of Brooke was just a fantasy.

There was no way knowing what to expect when I finally confronted my coworker. Would my boss Jerry be standing at the ranger station's door alongside a sheriff's deputy, or ... oh, shit! I finally remembered the gun I'd yanked out of Brooke's hands yesterday and then tossed up to the roof to keep it out of her reach. The girl could easily have retrieved it, deciding to take revenge and shoot me! I'd seen more than one movie where this was the preferred form of revenge. So even Hollywood was now contributing to my fears!

By the time I'd reached the dirt parking lot below the ranger station, it was apparent no lynch mob was out to get me. And it was unlikely Brooke was lurking behind a tree waiting to pounce since the small office was crowded with a noisy party of day hikers' intent on getting an early start down the trail and into a shady canyon before the heat set in. My fellow ranger was professional and businesslike, handing out folded trail maps and admonishing the folks to carry lots of drinking water. Heck, she pretended I wasn't even there! This was a relief since the cold shoulder treatment certainly beat handcuffs or a bullet.

But why did the little cock tease again insist on wearing virtually the same casual outfit as the day before — even those nasty faded and frayed denim shorts? And why were the uppermost three buttons on her uniform shirt undone? Even standing in the background, I could glimpse a hint of nipple without even trying to do so! God, the girl looked so slutty! So the obvious conclusion was that Brooke had not yet reported me to the authorities.

This triggered another perverse thought — not having a lot of experience in forcing myself on unwilling women, I found myself wondering if the wench secretly enjoyed being sexually assaulted. I hadn't smacked her around, and I'd tugged on the girl's long dark hair only hard enough to keep her head pinned against the wall to prevent escape. But even that small bit of force met my own definition of sexual assault! Oddly, however, that there was no acknowledgment on her part of yesterday's altercation. In fact, after the hikers wandered out of the office, Brooke pretended that nothing untoward had taken place between us.

As I pondered this, the hikers spread their map across the picnic table to figure out directions. They were just outside the open trailer door not 25 feet away from Brooke and me. I swear, it was my co-worker's sultry choice of clothing that again caused me to lose all composure, and once again I impulsively grabbed her. And just like the day before she began to put up fierce resistance. But despite ample opportunity to call for help, Brooke remained completely silent and didn't make a peep to catch the attention of several people still within earshot. Rather, we struggled in grunting silence as I again dragged her into the narrow back hallway adjoining the ranger station's tiny office. My second rape of the girl in less than twenty four hours had begun!

Within two minutes, I'd again stripped the little Asian wench naked and was groping at her exposed pubis, tugging at a clitty that similar to her nipples was pierced by a little piece of golden jewelry. My own jeans and underwear were now down to my knees, but in a slight variation to yesterday's assault I bent forward and fastened my lips to one nipple and then the other, sucking away as if my life depended on it! They immediately infused with blood under this forceful stimulation, jutting outward from Brooke's nearly flat chest to form miniature mountains.

Again, I cupped the girl's buttocks firmly in my hands and supporting all of her weight — not that there was much of it — easily hiked her fully off the floor. Until this point Brooke had been trying to claw me, and in the ensuing struggle we stumbled and nearly tumbled to the floor. This caused my coworker to wrap her arms tightly around my neck to maintain balance and not fall. Ouch! This hurt, since she took the opportunity to dig sharp nails deeper into the flesh of my back. Despite this ongoing free for all, those intrepid map readers just outside the trailer continued to talk and laugh as if nothing untoward was happening. To think that we were in easy earshot!

But right then, my entire focus was on Brooke's rigid nipples which just then were crushed hard against my chest. Later, reflecting back on what transpired, it seemed the key factor to breaking down the girl's inhibitions was the prospect of getting caught! The act of public sex seemed to be an aphrodisiac in and of itself! As I loosened my grip on her buttocks, Brooke didn't try to escape and allowed her lithe frame slid downward a couple of inches until my cock, which was now fully erect, bumped hard against her exposed labia. Repeating what had happened less than a day earlier, the pressure of gravity gradually pushed my hardon through the girl's tight cunt lips until we were truly united.

My co-worker's facial expression which up until this point had been one of teeth gritting resistance, changed to surprise as seven inches of man meat slid neatly up her vulva. She tilted her head back with her mouth slightly open as if to say something, but no words came out. Instead, Brooke emitted a sharp gasp followed by another! Again the girl thrashed about as if to escape, my elongated and now slippery dick popping right out of her in the process. She was only repositioning herself and from that point on I easily controlled her actions. A few misaligned prods and my penis was again firmly inside her. But up until this point, my actions clearly pointed to a second case of sexual assault, a move that was probably good for a doubled prison sentence. If our boss had walked in just then for a surprise inspection, there'd be lots of explaining to do!

Imperceptibly at first, Brooke's squirming took on the exact rhythm of my pumping hips. It took me a full minute to realize that her legs were now wrapped tightly around my hips and although continuing to gouge my back, she bumped back at me in near perfect tempo. Brooke's face now had a look of rapture common to someone being fucked hard and liking every bit of it! As she got a pounding, my cock retreating fully to the edge of her cunt lips before slipping back in fully to the hilt. A tingling sensation deep inside my balls signaled impending orgasm, and as my penis imbedded itself into the little slut's vagina as far as it could possibly go, it let loose torrents of jizz.

God, it'd been so long since I'd actually fucked somebody! But clearly this was no longer a case of rape. I mean, Brooke had to know that I'd shot my wad, and still she didn't try to pull herself off me. Rather, she kept humping dick. And at that instant a female voice emanated from the office, the woman apparently wanting to thank us for providing a map and directions. Standing in the doorway, her words abruptly ended mid-sentence as she took in a scene right out of a porno movie not more than an arm's length away.

Being discovered by a stranger electrified my fuck partner even further, and seconds before reaching climax she dropped her full weight down on my cock, grinding away to maximize the pressure on her clitoris while shoving her tongue half way down my throat! Brooke's orgasm was long and forceful, and she shuddered and writhed from head to toe as powerful sensations convulsed through her. The lady hiker stood there transfixed, taking in the view for a full minute before rushing back outside to chase after colleagues who by then had left the picnic table and now were walking down the path to the parking lot. There was lots of laughter as she loudly announced her discovery!

At that point, all I could think about was the prior year's "flat rock incident," which got that crop of rangers fired. The government would now shit can both of us if these folks bothered to report this incident to our boss in Cortez. So whatever guilt I had for the previous day's assault on my fellow ranger completely evaporated, replaced by a fear that I'd just get my ass fired. But my worry was for naught since a termination notice never arrived, not even a reprimand! We'd not been reported after all.

Fucking Brooke that morning was not a prelude to a love affair and right afterward, still bare assed naked, she threatened to run after these visitors and get them to call the sheriff. This was an unbelievingly hollow threat and thinking fast I called her a slut, saying that our sex had been consensual since she'd kept right on fucking until reaching her own orgasm. This reasoning blunted the girl's resolve, and further punishment was confined to nasty glares from the girl for the remainder of our work shift -- this, I could live with. To top things off, Brooke lounged around the ranger station completely naked for another two hours, ambling off to her living quarters to put back on her uniform only after a car pulled into the dusty parking lot to disgorge another group of day hikers.


From that point onward until the end of our temporary seasonal jobs in September, Brooke was my carnal plaything and we screwed virtually every day, most frequently in the morning right after I arrived at the ranger station. Often, she'd walk out of her living quarters bare assed naked in anticipation of getting fucked, not bothering to put on any clothes unless visitors or another of the seasonal rangers were already present. I'd made love to lots of different girls in college but all of them paled beside this horny little Asian tart. Even since then, nothing I've done anywhere or with anybody else quite matched that southern Utah summer!

That said, it would be inappropriate to imply Brooke and I were lovers, since this involves at least some degree of long-term devotion and affection. And we clearly did not fall in love -- not even close. Rather, we both tapped into each others' lust and loneliness, knowing our government appointments would end just 180 days after we first met and that we'd probably never see each other after that. Ironically, this emotional distance helped maintain the professional side of our relationship — we were, after all, work partners on a job that came with many inherent dangers.

We continued to live in separate quarters, spending only an occasional night with one another. I needed this respite from Brooke's bi-polar condition. And indeed she had a peculiar sex drive — there were days the girl repeatedly pushed me away before caving in, her demeanor abruptly changing once I began to forcefully toggle or suckle her nipples. Once these nubbins became rotund with blood, her initially resistant manner inevitably did a 180-degree turn. But just a day later, foreplay be damned, and she'd climb all over me first thing in the morning, even before I got a chance to breathe the word hello!

Pondering this duality, I concluded that the risk of getting caught in the act of sex was a powerful aphrodisiac for my colleague, as it was with me. Although these exhibitionist tendencies were kept under wraps primarily by our isolation out in the desert, Brooke's behavior was most provocative when people were out and about and there was a risk of getting caught! We fucked everywhere — atop the desk in the office, on the kitchen sink and tables, and up against virtually every wall in the ranger station. Oddly, we even sometimes did it right in Brooke's very own bed! Several more times that summer we ended up putting on impromptu shows for hikers visiting canyon country. When this occurred, the little wench would keep right on screwing as if no one was present!

Over at the small government housing compound where I lived, our favorite carnal activity was a quickie atop a pulled down toilet seat. This was most fun when Brooke had changed out of uniform and into a short skirt, since I discovered that panties were rarely part of the girl's off-duty dress code. We also had fun on the road. One time while sitting in the passenger seat as I drove the government jeep at the end of a small convoy of four wheelers, the girl covertly unzipped my fly, pulled out my dick and proceeded to jack me off as we bounced down the rutted sandy path. As this took place, I kept my hands on the steering wheel, shifted gears, and responded to radio chatter from our boss who drove the vehicle right in front of us!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.