An Ordinary College Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Chapter 10: Summer Camp

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Summer Camp - The continuation of An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life, Parts 1 & 2. Ben is finally at college with BOTH his girlfriend and best friend. Plus, he gets to experience all the other things college has to offer, like gorgeous roommates, classmates, sisters, and sorority girls.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

JUNE 2003, SUMMER BREAK

In retrospect, I should have double-parked behind the Taurus. Yeah, it would have fucked up the Mustang, but maybe Adam wouldn't have gotten away. I supposed I was just lucky I wasn't driving the Camry that was parked just outside and below the motel room. Apparently Adam had landed on its roof and partially caved it in when he'd jumped over the railing.

Health wise, I turned out to be alright. Yeah, I'd been shot twice, but the first bullet had only grazed my left cheek, giving me a deep burn that would probably leave a little scar for the rest of my life. The second one was a little worse. That one actually took a chunk of skin and flesh out of my side. It was my own damn fault; if I'd been in better shape, I would never have started growing a love handle to be shot and the bullet might have passed right by me. But luckily for me, there wasn't much but fat and skin on that side, and apart from another scar I would probably heal quite nicely.

Emma was fine. The paramedics had checked her out and released her to my family, who had all arrived on the scene even before the paramedics got there.

Our family had arrived because Brooke HAD followed me and Adrienne, driving my old Corolla. She'd used her cell phone to call back to our parents and let them know where we were. In turn, they informed the police, which was why the squad cars had come so quickly. The cops hadn't arrived fast enough to catch Adam, but medical help got to us far faster than if Brooke hadn't been tailing me.

But most importantly of all, Adrienne was okay. She'd been knocked unconscious by being thrown headfirst into the television and then to the floor. The first bullet had not hit her, but had flown harmlessly away to embed itself in the motel room's wall. The blood trickling from beneath her body was because her left arm had been cut on the broken glass of the TV screen. Thankfully, it was a clean cut and would probably heal without any scars. And the happiest moment of my life was in that fucked-up motel room when Adrienne moaned and rolled onto her side, telling me she was alive.

In any case, Adrienne and I ended up in side-by-side beds in the Emergency Room at Western Medical Center. Two detectives stood between our beds, asking us questions while we both answered in subdued voices. We were happy to be alive, and happier to have gotten Emma back. But neither of us was thrilled that Adam had gotten away.

Many hours later, we were back home with a squad car parked on the curb outside our house for protection. Somehow, almost everyone ended up in my bedroom to go to sleep. Adrienne was cuddled up to my left side, pillowing her head on my shoulder while I wrapped my arm around her. I tried not to cry in pain every time she accidentally pressed against my gunshot wound. Emma was in a mirroring position on my right side. And Brooke had dragged her mattress into my room, dropping it on the floor so that she and Eden could spend the night with us as well.

Mom and Dad checked in on us one last time. And then we five kids fitfully tried to go to sleep.


No one left the house on Friday.

No one wanted to.


The news came Saturday. It had started off as another quiet morning. Mom and Brooke made breakfast. Everyone ended up in the family room together, listlessly watching TV. Adrienne wanted to be somewhere out in the open, surrounded by her new family. I wanted to stay with her. And Emma wanted to stay with me.

Eden wanted to stay with Emma. Brooke wanted to be around all of us. And Mom and Dad just wanted to watch over us all.

Sometime around 10am, the doorbell rang. Dad picked himself up off the loveseat and went to answer it, standing up straight and asking, "What can I do for you, officers?"

All of us turned and looked as Dad escorted the two uniformed policemen into the house and into the family room. Emma crawled into my lap and pulled my arm around her waist while Adrienne curled up next to me. The lead cop saw us and gave us a reassuring smile, which gave me some hope. But then his face schooled into more of a stern expression as he zeroed in on Adrienne. "Miss Dennis?" he began gently.

As the only blonde in the room, it was an easy identification. Adrienne nodded and stood up from the couch politely. "I'm Adrienne Dennis."

"Sergeant Langley. Miss, we have some news regarding your brother."

"Did you catch him?" she asked quickly. After the whole shootout at the Key Inn, extra police resources had been dedicated to tracking the guy down. Around our house, it seemed like no one would be able to relax until he was found.

Sergeant Langley nodded but hesitated. "Not exactly. I'm here to inform you: Adam Dennis is dead."

Adrienne paled, but her voice was clear and strong. "Excuse me?"

The cop held his hands out, gesturing for everyone to be patient while he explained. I hadn't realized I'd been leaning forward in anticipation, but now I sagged back and squeezed Emma a little tighter.

"We received a call last night from a family in Santa Ana. I'm not at liberty to give out their names, but the report is that an intruder was found in the apartment of a single mother with an 11-year-old girl. The information I've been given is that Mr. Dennis is suspected of having molested the daughter for several weeks now. The mother and her boyfriend returned home early after a night out and found Mr. Dennis. Mr. Dennis brandished a weapon, but the boyfriend shot him to death."

"Ohmigod," Adrienne started losing her composure, and her balance. She sank down onto the seat beside me while I wrapped my free arm around her. She turned her head to the side, staring off at nothing while she went into complete shock. "He's dead?" she muttered.

"Yes, Miss." Sergeant Langley confirmed.

Dad moved over to him, touching the cop on the shoulder and saying, "Thank you for coming to inform us. I'm sad that it had to come to this, but I think we're all glad that this chapter in our lives is over."

The cop nodded and fished out a business card. "You can contact me if you have any further questions. And I may need to speak with Miss Dennis again if anything comes up."

"We understand," Dad nodded, glancing at Mom.

Sergeant Langley then tipped his hat, looked at his partner, and the two of them let Dad escort them out of the house.

"He's really dead..." Adrienne whimpered, still in disbelief, while I circled my arms around her.

"He can't hurt you anymore," I said reassuringly.

"I hated him," she muttered so quietly I could barely hear her. "I hated him with every fiber of my being." And then she exhaled slowly, evacuating air for a long, long time. And when she was done, she still took a few deep breaths.

I merely hugged her and patted her shoulder.

Adrienne let out a final exhalation. "I'm sad that he's dead. I never wanted to see him again, but I'm sad that he's dead. Is that weird?"

"No, of course not."

"Even after everything he did to me ... to us..." Adrienne sighed. "He was still my brother."

I closed my eyes and squeezed her tighter.


With Saturday morning's announcement of Adam's death, I'd thought the most dramatically intense week of my life was finally over. After all, what else could go wrong, right?

Well, after everything we'd been through, I felt the need to vent a little bit, to talk about everything that had been going around in my life. Ordinarily, I would have talked to Adrienne; but she had been living it with me and for now, I needed to be her confidante.

A couple of years ago, I might have gone to talk to Keira. She was ever patient, a wonderful listener, and always gave me good advice. But we'd moved on from that relationship. She was building a new life and family with Sean, and unfortunately we just didn't have that kind of friendship anymore.

My choice was obvious: Dawn. She wasn't physically nearby, and I hated long conversations on the phone, but there was no one else in the world I'd rather talk to.

And more than that, I wasn't totally immune to the knowledge that I'd nearly DIED. Adrienne had nearly DIED. Fuck, EMMA could have DIED. This was fucking serious shit.

I'd spent my entire life just bouncing from one pleasure to the next. Yeah, I considered myself pretty grounded after spending the first 15-and-a-half years of my life being the short man on campus, not being able to hold onto a date for more than a few weeks. Since then, I'd certainly been making up for lost time and enjoying a variety of sexual pleasures. But the simple fact was that tomorrow, I might be dead. Tomorrow, there might not be any sexual pleasures. And if I died tomorrow, what would I regret the most?

The answer was obvious: Dawn.

She was my best friend. She was my destiny. She was my soulmate. And it would be a damned shame if we never got to really experience that together. Yeah, we'd been boyfriend/girlfriend for a little while, but only really at camp. And I had plans for the upcoming summer camp. Soon, it would just be me and her in that magical place. No Ryan around.

And I would win her back.

But that was down the road. Camp didn't start for another week. I needed to work on a game plan anyways. Right now, I didn't need the soulmate; I needed my best friend. I needed to talk about the shooting and everything and bask in my Dawn's loving support.

She picked up on the second ring, exclaiming an excited, "Ben! How are you?"

Dawn and I had chatted, albeit briefly, over the past month or so. Mostly they were just 5-minute-long updates on each other's life. But with everything that had been going on the past week, Dawn and I actually hadn't talked at all. So while Dawn was tangentially aware of Adam's arrival in town and the subsequent lawsuit to challenge Adrienne's inheritance, I had a lot to catch her up on.

It turned out, Dawn actually knew quite a bit of what had been happening. Mom had been keeping Brandi updated on the situation, and Brandi had been telling the Evans family what was going on. Plus, Mom was probably telling Deanna Evans directly as well. But Dawn still didn't have all the details.

So, I told her about everything that had gone on since we last spoke, going chronologically just to make sure I had it all straight in my head. I told her about the discovery of Adam's pedophilic criminal record and his lawsuit being dismissed. I told her about Adrienne talking with my family and agreeing to stay a member of our family. And then I told her the whole story of Adam kidnapping Emma, leading up to the shootings and struggle at the Tustin motel.

"You got SHOT?" Dawn gasped.

"Twice," I winced, feeling some psychosomatic pain in my side at the memory. I also wandered over to the mirror in my bedroom, checking out the dark burn mark that began in the middle of my left cheek and angled upwards to my left temple.

There was a thudding sound as Dawn apparently dropped the phone. I chuckled and waited, hearing the mad scramble as Dawn picked it back up and put it to her ear. "Ben, tell me that everyone is okay!"

"Everyone's fine. Brandi didn't tell you that part?"

"No! I haven't seen her in a couple of days!" Dawn exclaimed. "And my mom didn't tell me anything about guns or shooting! You got shot?"

"Yeah, but I'm fine, everyone's fine," I reassured her. "I was a little freaked out about Adrienne for a minute there, but everyone is fine. Emma was untouched and Adrienne just had some cuts."

"What happened to Adam?"

I took a deep breath. "He's dead."

Dawn dropped the phone again.

When she recovered, I told her the rest of the story, leading up to the cops in our living room this morning. While Dawn had certainly had some traumas in her life, she'd never actually seen or been around anything like a violent death, and she was struggling to deal with that. She still couldn't believe I'd actually been shot.

In the end, I tried to make light of the situation by saying, "I'm fine, Dawn. Well, I may not be able to go swimming with you when we get to camp because the wounds will still be healing; but other than that, I'm perfectly healthy."

"Oh, Bennn..." Dawn moaned forlornly, sounding as if the world had come to an end.

"ReLAX," I emphasized. "I'm fine."

"No, it's not that," Dawn moaned in the same tone. "I was going to tell you today: I'm not coming to camp."

Now it was my turn to drop the phone. After blinking a few times, I stooped and picked it up, hurriedly putting it back to my ear. "Wait, what?" Dawn and I had been to camp every year for our entire lives. Eighteen years we'd been together.

"I know we didn't put much effort into finding internships for this summer, but Dayna's company wants extra interns and she recommended me. It's a paid internship, I'll get lots of good experience, and specifically this'll really help make sure I get into the Undergraduate Business program. They made the offer and I already accepted."

"You're not coming to camp?" I complained.

"I'm sorry. But no."

Some best friend. I'd just gotten shot and now she was abandoning me. When I needed someone to lean on, I leaned on her. But she wasn't going to be there for me anymore. She was off to do her own thing. And after such an emotionally draining week, I just wasn't in the mood to deal with this.

So feeling miffed, I simply hit END on my phone and dropped it onto my bed. A second later, I dropped onto my bed as well.

Three seconds later, my phone went off. I didn't need to check the screen to know it was Dawn. I hit END again, and then just rolled over onto my belly to sulk.

This had been a really shitty week.


JULY 2003, SUMMER BREAK

My entire body ached by the time I switched places with my Dad, letting him take over the driving for the final stretch up to camp. While my entire family, Adrienne included, slept peacefully, I'd had to remain alert while piloting the family van up this desolate stretch of the 5 Freeway.

Holding one's body in a single position for hours on end is enough to make anyone ache, but I'd been pretty tense to begin with. I hadn't had an ejaculation in days, and didn't even have time to rub one out on my own before we got into the car. And for a guy like me, not cumming for over 24-hours is a surefire way to get tensed up. Not cumming for 48-hours had me miserable.

Actually, I wouldn't have even had THAT ejaculation a few days ago if Brooke hadn't taken it upon herself to give me some relief. Even then, she'd only crept in to give me a quick blowjob, just to take the edge off and let me get at least one night of good sleep. It was telling that even though no one was really in the mood for sex, my little sister loved me enough to do something solely to make me feel better.

The thing with sibling sex is that it only happens when all other needs, wants, and desires are taken care of — when there's nothing else to worry about. Sibling sex isn't about maintaining or building relationships, like girlfriend sex. It usually isn't about love, affection, or support between siblings. No, sibling sex is purely about fun, about recreational pleasure. My dick and tongue had become Eden and Emma's favorite toys to play with.

But the twins weren't in the mood for playtime anymore. Emma was still freaked out from being kidnapped by a violent, imposing older man who wielded a gun and ultimately ended up dead. It was all just a little too much for a 13-year-old girl to handle. Eden wasn't much better off. Yeah, she hadn't been kidnapped, but she HAD been chased and faced the survivor guilt of the twin who hadn't been caught. The point is, playing with my dick was no longer their priority, and we hadn't yet gotten to the point where the twins would see sex as a method of comfort.

Plus, my mood wasn't conducive for sex. I spent all my positive emotional energy on supporting Adrienne, telling her how awesome she was and brave for charging a man with a loaded gun and probably saving our lives. Meanwhile, I was burying my own need to vent. I spent all my time not with Adrienne brooding underneath a dark cloud, definitely not in the mood for tenderness or affection. So even though Brooke was only marginally involved — and therefore not as traumatized — she gave me some space and kept her distance. As my little sister, it wasn't her job to fix me, and I wasn't about to push myself on her when I wasn't right in the head. Sibling sex could only happen when BOTH parties wanted to enjoy it, for the right reasons.

But for one night, at least, Brooke decided she had to do something. She had slinked into my room Wednesday night, wordlessly moving to the bed and then bending over to start tugging my shorts down.

"Brooke, you don't have to," I said gently, feeling guilty at the same time. My cock disagreed with me; it started hardening immediately.

"I know," she said quietly. "Just let me do this for you."

We both knew sex couldn't make me happy again. It wouldn't really fix the turmoil in my head. But a single ejaculation could bring me a brief moment of ecstasy, a few seconds when I didn't have to think about my troubles. So I didn't resist as Brooke stroked my naked shaft a few times before parting her lips and slowly pushing my head into back of her mouth.

Deep-throating me was something Brooke still could only do with difficulty. Her gag reflex was simply too strong, and it was something she only did on special occasions. This was one of them, and I whimpered at the pleasure as her lips pressed to the base of my dick.

"Oh, Brooke..." I crooned, moving my hands to her head and rooting my fingers through her hair. Her only response was to hum as she pulled back, breathed, and then descended once again to swallow the entire length of my cock.

I hadn't had sex with anyone but my right hand in a full week. My last romp with the twins had been seven days before. Six days before, the kidnapping had taken place. From then on, my only ejaculations were the occasional self-inflicted ones in a desperate attempt to find enough peace of mind to sleep at night. So after a week without feeling the warmth of a girl's mouth, pussy, or ass wrapped around my cock, I was on a hair-trigger to blow. And only a couple of minutes after Brooke started the blowjob, my hands tightened in her hair and I grunted out in warning. "I'm cumming!"

Brooke pulled back until she had just the head in her mouth, milking me with her tongue and caressing my balls with her left hand while jacking the wet, exposed shaft with her right. My abs curled up a bit as I grunted and then came, flooding Brooke's mouth with an overload of cum. That was another thing with not having sex for a full week. My body was so used to producing a half-dozen ejaculations a day, I'd stored up quite the wad of semen, which was now firing into Brooke's mouth so fast she couldn't keep up.

My cute little sister swallowed as best she could, but her gag reflex kicked in after the third shot and I started splattering straight against her nose and cheeks when she had to pull me out. Those lines of cum dribbled down to join the rivers leaking from the corners of her mouth, creating quite the erotic masterpiece of creamy white on her tanned skin. And when I finally stopped spurting, all Brooke could do was smirk and try to crack her eyelids open without letting the hot spunk inside.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I grunted and immediately grabbed some tissues so she could clean herself up.

"Don't be," she'd chuckled when she caught her breath and mopped up enough jizz to open her eyes and look at me. "That was quite the load."

"I was pretty backed up," I agreed. "Thanks, by the way."

"Of course," Brooke smiled at me. "I love you, big brother. And that was pretty cool."

Cool or not, Brooke didn't return to me before it was time to go to camp. She was busy making sure her boyfriend was well-fucked enough to survive their month apart. And so I was pretty tense again by the time we started the 11-hour drive.

But I had hopes for summer camp. After all, magical things always happened to me while I was there.


JULY 2003, SUMMER CAMP

The Evanses were home. Well, little more than half of them were there. I thought of how Dawn's bunk had both our initials carved into it from when we were 8- years-old. And I thought about how Dawn wouldn't be with me this summer for the first time in our history. I looked up to see that Jack and Deanna Evans were already on the porch, waving to us. Daughter DJ was coming out the door right behind them.

But that was it. No Dayna. No Dawn. It almost didn't feel like the same place.

Once again, for the final leg up to camp, I was sitting in the back row with the twins using me as a backrest to sleep on. Brooke popped the van's double-doors and hopped out, along with my parents. From my usual seat, Adrienne smiled at the cute scene of the two 13-year-old's practically snoring on my chest, and then she ducked her head and hopped out as well. I took my time waking the rugrats, who almost crankily opened their eyes.

"We're here, girls," I said gently.

Eden sat up and started rolling her head around her neck, stretching it out. Emma turned her face to mine as her eyelids gingerly rose up. And then without another second's thought, my baby sister wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled her face up to mine for a sweet, tender kiss.

I felt a mountain of tension rolling off my shoulders with that kiss. It wasn't passionate or lustful; it was just ... nice. It felt like the affectionate kiss of a little sister. And when Emma pulled away, she blinked and smiled at me. "I love you, big brother."

"I love you too, Emma."

Well, once Eden saw that her twin sister had gotten in a solid kiss with me, she glanced around to confirm that the van was empty before pressing herself into me and giving me a wet smack of her own. Eden's kiss was rather more aggressive than Emma's, and I felt a quick stirring in my loins.

But my crotch waking up also reminded me of how uncomfortable I was feeling after spending several hours trapped in the back seat with the twins leaning against me. After Eden pulled away, I pushed myself up and went to hop out of the van. The girls followed after me and then the three of us circled around to join our family in greeting the Evanses.

Jack and Deanna made apologetic statements to me about Dawn not joining us this year. I'd had a week to come to terms with it, and just shrugged. What could I say? Then switching into their surrogate parent mode, the two Evans adults quickly started clucking over me, Deanna tracing the scar on my cheek with her hand while also making me lift up my shirt to show her how the bullet wound in my side was still healing.

Jack even remarked, "We're surprised you all still decided to make the trip after everything that's happened."

I nodded and glanced over at Adrienne for a moment, where she was chatting with the younger ones. Then I returned my attention to the Evans parents and said firmly, "It was best for us to get out of town for a little while, to put some distance between ourselves and everything that happened. We love coming to camp and I think this vacation will do us all some good."

My Dad nodded beside me and clapped my back.

Deanna Evans smiled and leaned in, saying conspiratorially, "Just you take it easy and make sure to heal up." Her eyes darted over to DJ before coming back to me. "Don't let the girls hurt you in their enthusiasm." Her grin was unmistakable.

Right on cue, DJ came over to say hi and I felt both a flutter in my chest and a tightness in my shorts; the little kiddo had certainly grown up over the years. To start with, the fully grown 17-year-old blonde babe looked enough like Dawn to make my heart ache. Plus, her beauty and curves were put on enough display to make the stirring in my loins start its way to a full-fledged erection. If I wanted to be completely objective about it, the youngest Evans daughter might even be considered the hottest of the three sisters.

Even standing next to Adrienne, DJ didn't give up anything in beauty to the older girl. Just a hair shorter than my adoptive sister, maybe 5'9½", DJ was both slightly taller than her sisters and yet slimmer, with the lithe, slender body of a model. Her curves were also rather imbalanced, as she probably had the narrowest hips of the three sisters and yet now sported tits even bigger than ever. I later found out she was wearing 34DD bras, drastically out of proportion to her 24-inch waist and 30-inch hips. It just wasn't fair. Girls of her height aren't supposed to weigh a buck-thirty with tiny waists and still have tits that glorious. And every bit of that comic-book figure was put on full display in a light summer dress, with a hem cut short to show off her long, long legs and a top that bulged nicely around her bosom.

I'd had some idea how DJ had grown, but the last time I saw her was back during Thanksgiving. And the clothes she wore then were for wintertime and weren't nearly as form-fitting. In the span of a year since last summer, she'd gone from cute and sexy to drop-dead gorgeous. "Wowww, Deej," I stammered. "You look amazing."

"Thanks, Ben. You're looking pretty handsome yourself. That scar is even kinda sexy," DJ giggled cutely with her crystal blue eyes sparkling at me. Her sunny blonde hair was still in braided pigtails with a red bandanna covering her head, the whole effect making her look like the sexiest young country girl you could possibly imagine. I wanted to bend her over and fuck her brains out right then and there.

Deanna Evans noticed where my eyes were wandering, then leaned over and said to her daughter, "I TOLD you he'd like that dress."

I turned my attention to Mrs. Evans and smiled, commenting, "The Evans women always look fantastic, no matter what they're wearing. And that includes their mother."

Deanna blushed and muttered, "Growing up into a silver-tongued devil, aren't you?"

DJ just grinned at me and remarked, "You think you like this dress? Wait until you see my new bikini!" And then DJ glanced around at my three, well, four sisters. "Whaddaya say, girls? Shall we go change and do our best to give Ben a heart attack?"

Eden and Emma looked at each other with big grins before giggling and racing back to the van to start unpacking. Brooke smirked and followed after. Even Adrienne leaned in and rubbed my shoulder, a twinkle in her hazel eyes as she muttered, "Well, I DO have a new bikini I've wanted to try out. But I was worried it would be too scandalous. What do you think? Should I try it?"

I glanced back and forth between Adrienne and DJ for a few seconds, imagining just how their glorious bodies would look in the skimpiest of skimpy swimwear.

Yeah, this was going to be a good summer.


I'll admit that measuring the girls' development by how they looked in their bikinis every summer might not be the most scientific process, but it was certainly enjoyable. Eden and Emma were now allowed to wear actual bikinis, meaning triangles of cloth with strings connecting them as opposed to the sports-bra and boyshorts-style two-piece suits Mom had them wearing before. Eden's bikini was dark red, and she wore a color-matched scrunchy to tie her hair back in a ponytail. Emma's was a pastel pink, and she had a color-matched headband holding her bang back while leaving the rest loose to fall down across her shoulders. The suits themselves were still relatively conservative, covering good portions of their bodies; but they still proved that the twins were growing up and filling out on their way to womanhood. And I couldn't help but notice that the twins both had erect nipples that proudly poked through the thin material of their tops.

In past years, Eden and Emma would simply scamper past me and head off to find Ana Ramirez and Jenny Wong, their best friends at camp. But this year, the girls paused and preened in front of me, showing off their growing boobs, actual breasts light-years in development beyond mere "puffies".

But when Brooke emerged, my attention immediately gravitated to their big sister. Realizing they no longer had my attention, the twins then left in search of their friends. I couldn't help myself; Brooke had become a woman. My 17-year-old little sister, topped out at 5'7" but more voluptuous than Brandi, showed off those fuller curves by packing her 32Cs into a dark green bikini that pressed her tits together to create even fuller cleavage. And as always, her tight ass was absolutely divine and put on display by triangular bottoms that didn't quite cover 50% of her buttcheeks.

Adrienne was out next, blindingly gorgeous and wearing, as promised, a scandalously sexy outfit. This one wasn't even a traditionally styled bikini, but rather a one-piece (technically) that left her belly completely exposed. Tapered straps then ran up from her hips like a big "X", covering her breasts and THEN crisscrossing at her upper chest before wrapping around her neck halter-style. This left her back completely exposed, and with her hair covering the neck strap, from behind she appeared to be topless. Also, because of the massive size of her tits, the fabric was pulled away from her body well before reaching up to her tits, exposing pretty much the entire lower hemispheres of both globes before just barely covering her nipples. And in that moment, broken-up or not, sister or not, I could think of nothing but tackling her and running my tongue along the undersides of her fabulous tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.