An Ordinary College Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Chapter 1: Roommates

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Roommates - The continuation of An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life, Parts 1 & 2. Ben is finally at college with BOTH his girlfriend and best friend. Plus, he gets to experience all the other things college has to offer, like gorgeous roommates, classmates, sisters, and sorority girls.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

AUGUST 2002, SUMMER BREAK

"There!" Adrienne pointed from her spot in the passenger seat of the cherry red Mustang convertible.

I saw the house where she was pointing, confirmed the address myself, and started turning the car into the open driveway. The asphalt was cracked with weeds growing through. The wood fence separating us from the neighbors had seen better days. And unlike most side-by-side driveways in Orange County, this driveway was one long path running next to the house so that three cars could park in a line, one behind the other. There was no garage, either. So I simply drove up behind Dayna's 3-year-old Impala and came to a stop, putting the car in park and turning off the engine. "Can you believe we're finally here?" I asked with a contemplative smile.

"Not really." My girlfriend/sister smiled over at me, looking impossibly gorgeous with her golden blonde hair flowing behind her and oversized black sunglasses obscuring her pretty eyes. She was casually dressed and yet stunning, a button- down pink blouse doing little to hide her ample chest and a simple pair of khaki shorts exposing a lot of creamy thigh as well as her long, long legs. I remembered quite fondly how those legs had been wrapped around my naked thrusting body just last night.

Now the "girlfriend" part I was very familiar with; but I was still getting used to the "sister" part. Adrienne's father had been killed by a cab driver in May. She was adopted by my parents in the aftermath, technically making us siblings. And even though Adrienne was now eighteen, the guardianship was still valid and she was still a part of my family. It was an extra element of bonding that made our dating relationship even closer.

We nodded to each other and then got out of the car at the same time, leaning over the open roof to grab bags out of the backseat. Parked behind me, our parents and siblings got out of the van and started to unpack various pieces of gear as well.

I looked up at the Victorian-style house as we approached the front door. It was an old 2-story with fading paint and slightly rusted aluminum-frame windows, certainly MUCH older than the house back in Orange County. It was probably built around 1920, but that's the Bay Area for you.

Adrienne frowned while looking up at the house. She could be a bit of a pampered OC dilettante sometimes, used to wide-open floor plans and bull- nosed corners and low-e windows and the like, living in houses that were younger than she was. I was amazed she got through summer camp. But to her credit, she seemed ready for anything and hopped up the steps to the small front porch.

I was right beside her and rang the doorbell. Less than a minute later, the door swung wide open.

"Ben! Adrienne! Hey!" My big sister Brandi flung her arms open and literally jumped onto me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders in a fierce hug. At 5'8", she was just barely able to stay on her tiptoes while hooking her chin over my shoulder, humming happily. "I can't believe you're coming to college with me, bro."

"Think that's weird?" Brooke chimed in from behind me, lugging another suitcase. "Wait till I show up here!" Our 16-year-old little sister giggled and Brandi released me to go hug Brooke and then Adrienne as well. And then it was hugs all around as our parents and the twins followed after.

Brandi, clad in a tight baby-T and black shorts that showed off her slender frame, took a step back. She tossed her dark brown hair behind her shoulder while theatrically waving us through the doorway. "Come check out the house."

Dayna Evans was waiting as we entered into the living room. The gorgeous blonde bombshell stood up with a Cal Berkeley ringer T-shirt hugging her double- D tits and short shorts revealing both curvy hips and long, toned legs. She stepped forward and immediately went to Adrienne, a warm smile on her face. "Hi, I'm Dayna. Pleased to finally meet you."

Adrienne smiled back and took Dayna's hand. Both girls had seen pictures of each other, but first impressions always had to come in-person. Right now, Dayna was sizing up Adrienne as competition. My girlfriend was an inch taller at 5'10", had bigger tits, and a fitter body than the eldest Evans daughter. Plus, Adrienne carried herself with the upright poise of a confident Hollywood socialite: dressed to kill, looking fabulous, and fully aware of it.

I was reminded of the way Dawn and Adrienne had first approached each other at camp with similar looks. But while there had been an obvious tension between those two on arrival, Dayna and Adrienne were merely evaluating each other as any pretty girl does to another. Adrienne shook Dayna's hand and then smiled while looking around. "Nice digs."

Dayna pumped the hand and snorted. "Yeah, right. It's old and creaky, I know." She released Adrienne and waved around. "But it's three blocks from campus and it's got four bedrooms and two bath."

I arched an eyebrow. "Four?" I did the math: Dayna, Brandi, Dawn, Adrienne, and me ... five people. I glanced around. The first floor appeared to have living room/dining room, kitchen, a bathroom, and two bedrooms. Up the stairs would be two more bedrooms and a bathroom based on what I saw from the outside.

Dayna blushed and nodded. "Yeah, four. We set the lease and everything months ago, before we could have known Adrienne would be joining us. Plus, five bedroom houses are impossible to find in Berkeley without breaking the bank." Then she looked sidelong to the door where the Eden and Emma were coming in, both 12-year-old girls carrying boxes of basic school supplies. "Uh, Dawn and Adrienne are going to be rooming together."

My eyes went wide and Adrienne frowned. She hadn't had a roommate in her life... ever. Hell, with her dad absent 90% of the time she'd had a whole HOUSE to herself for most of her adolescence.

But Dayna stepped between us and whispered, "That's just a cover for the parentals and the twins."

Presently, Brandi directed Eden and Emma into a bedroom on the first floor, the larger of the two from what I could tell. And as soon as they were out of sight, Dayna turned and grinned. "Don't worry Ben; we four girls have worked out a rotation. You'll spend Monday and Friday nights with Adrienne. Dawn gets Tuesdays and Saturdays. Brandi has Wednesdays..."

My eyes had flown open by now and Dayna just cracked up laughing. Adrienne grinned and shook her head. Brooke was passing by, heading for the door, and she said in a deadly serious voice, "You may have to double-up a few days. Seven doesn't divide so easily."

That got all the girls laughing, and then Dayna stopped herself by clamping both hands over her mouth to try and stifle the giggles.

The twins came back and then headed out the front door with our parents to ferry more gear into the house. Dayna smiled and patted my shoulder. "You shoulda seen the look on your face! Weren't sure whether to feel excited or terrified, huh?"

I rolled my eyes and looked ready to kill Dayna. "Keep talking and we'll see how you end up handling your two nights," I growled threateningly.

The busty blonde just smiled at me and Adrienne and said, "You two are rooming together. Brandi said that you wouldn't mind; but if it's a big deal, we can work something out. You'd probably end up sleeping in the living room, but we can-"

"No, that'll be fine," Adrienne interrupted Dayna by touching her arm. Then my girlfriend turned and beamed at me. "I've been dreaming about going to sleep in your arms every night."

I grinned. This year was going to be GREAT.


I never realized how much stuff I needed just to LIVE. Besides clothes, there were school supplies, bedding, towels, toothpaste, shampoo, computers, photos, assorted personal knick-knacks, etc. And Adrienne had a helluva lot more than me. So after several trips (and lots of sibling help), we managed to completely off-load Adrienne's gear into "hers and Dawn's" room and my gear into the other first floor bedroom.

Just when we were finishing up, Dawn herself arrived along with DJ and her parents. As expected, DJ made a beeline for Brooke. But to my surprise, my beautiful lifelong best friend went to my girlfriend first.

"Adrienne, hey!" Dawn stepped forward with open arms.

"Dawn! How was your summer?" Adrienne hugged the slightly smaller girl.

"Small" is relative. At 5'9" and with a healthy D-cup bosom, Dawn wasn't small. In fact, with her Evans-family natural slenderness, she appeared much taller at first glance. Today she wore a simple white tank top over a sky blue camisole that brought out the color of her sparkling blue eyes in front of a backdrop of her sunny blonde hair, tied back in a ponytail. And the legs of her khaki shorts barely extended beyond her crotch, making her legs appear even longer. I shook my head wryly just watching the two gorgeous 18-year-olds embrace each other. From Dayna to Brandi to these two, I was surrounded by Amazonian beauties. Allie was right: I had a "type" and all four of them fit it. And I started to wonder again about Dayna's idea of a "rotation".

"August has been kind of a drag, actually," Dawn was replying to Adrienne's question. "After the incredible highs of camp, it's always ... I dunno ... kind of a letdown, you know?"

Adrienne smiled. "Yeah. I won't miss the bugs, but I missed hanging out with you, DJ, and Felicia."

"Missed..." Dawn drawled sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "You can't have been too bored having Ben all to yourself for a few weeks."

Adrienne snorted. "To myself? Yeah, right. Brooke was always around, for one. And then a bunch of Ben's girls all had to have one last farewell before going away: Heather, Candy, Allie, Helene. Believe me, we've been busy," she laughed.

Dawn arched her eyebrow. "You don't mind all that? I dunno. If I was still his girlfriend, I don't think I could let him out quite that much."

Adrienne shrugged and then grinned evilly. "Nah. As long as I get to join in. Think you had fun with Felicia?" Adrienne chuckled. "This one girl, Helene? We played her like a piano. Seriously, do-re-mi and the girl goes unconscious from too much pleasure. She wasn't even into girls until we got a hold of her. But up until two days ago she practically had her face in my crotch 24/7."

Dawn started giggling. "Speaking of faces in your crotch..."

Adrienne grinned, running her eyes up and down Dawn's fantastic body before darting her gaze a little belatedly to see if there were any little ones nearby. Fortunately, Eden and Emma were on another luggage run. And for good measure, she checked to make sure all four parentals were out on the sidewalk, still chatting and catching up. "Later. I promise," Adrienne replied with an extra husk in her voice.

Only then did Dawn finally come to me.

Tensing and taking a deep breath, Dawn turned away from Adrienne and walked over to me. Biting her lip nervously, she stopped a foot away and tried to smile. Her eyes swam with involuntary moisture. She hadn't come to me first, but she'd been acutely aware of my presence. And I read so much in the deep blue pools of emotion she used for irises. A month after parting at camp, Dawn's feelings for me hadn't changed one bit. She was still madly in love with me. She still wanted us to be together ... forever. And she still wanted to marry me. But she couldn't have me; not right now. She wouldn't do that to Adrienne.

"Hey..." she began.

"Hey, you." I felt stuck in an impossible situation, and a month of distraction had done nothing to show me any solutions. I knew how Dawn felt about me, but I loved Adrienne. I was IN love with her, and I couldn't abandon her. I wouldn't, even if I could. I still loved Dawn, wanted and needed her in my life, but I wouldn't betray my girlfriend.

Dawn and I looked at each other for a few awkward seconds before I decided to take charge and just stepped forward, wrapping up my best friend in the warmest hug I could give her. She sagged into my embrace and smiled, patting my back while I stroked her spine. I softly murmured, "It's good to see you."

"You, too," she sighed before pulling herself back, an arm's length away with her hands still on my shoulders. "We're finally here. And now we'll never have to be apart again."

I beamed at her and nodded. That much I was sure of. I needed Dawn around me like I needed air to breathe. Adrienne understood that much, at least. We then turned to finish unloading Dawn's gear into the house.

When we were finished carting stuff in, Adrienne and Dawn stood around their room for a couple of minutes, pretending to discuss how they were going to arrange everything. Then Dayna managed to convince the parentals to take our younger siblings and head over to the Evans house. We were going to unpack and then the five of us college kids would head back for dinner.

Once all the extraneous family members were gone, we took a few minutes to swap all of Dawn's and my belongings. Dawn took the smaller of the two first- floor bedrooms. Adrienne and I ended up in the larger, complete with one full- size bed and one twin bed. We were already planning to set up the twin bed with cushions like a couch or day bed, although Adrienne made a crack about how I should be ready to spend the night on it if I pissed her off.

We then went about our business of unpacking. Adrienne more or less took over the entire closet. I planned a trip to Ikea to get extra storage. And my girlfriend and I discussed who got which side of the bed. I ended up getting the right side, since it was more comfortable for me to spoon behind her on my left shoulder. Adrienne didn't care as long as I would be holding her as she slept.

We kept discussing how to divide up the room as we went. Adrienne had never had a roommate and I hadn't shared a room since Brandi and I were little kids. At the time, all we could think of were positives. Nothing was necessarily "hers" or "mine"; it was all "ours". We mingled our framed photos together on the walls and shelves, and I was especially proud of the big 8x10 of ALL my siblings at Disneyland, including my sister/girlfriend. A week ago, while Brandi was visiting home, Adrienne and I finally took Brandi, Brooke, and the twins to the Happiest Place on Earth as promised during the spring, and we'd had a fabulous time.

I set up both our desktop computers. And then Dayna showed me the cable modem in the living room so I could set up the new wireless router. For a moment I dreamed of wirelessly downloading porn. But then I caught myself. In a house with four gorgeous babes like these, who needed porn?

As if to prove my point, I returned to what at first looked like an empty bedroom. Frowning, I took three steps forward, glancing around but finding no sign of Adrienne. Perhaps she'd gone to the bathroom.

But then the door closed shut behind me. I turned to see my stunningly gorgeous girlfriend leaning back against it, a heated intensity in her golden eyes. "Bennn ... Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Adrienne husked.

SPROING. I grinned, feeling the new constriction in my shorts. "I am now."

"Goody," she smirked and stepped toward me, already unbuttoning her blouse.

I let any tension flow out of my body as my girlfriend approached, my hands resting at my sides. My breathing sped up, though, as inch after creamy inch of skin was revealed and the swells of Adrienne's E-cup tits were exposed to my hungry gaze. Stopping just a foot in front of me, Adrienne finished unbuttoning herself and shrugged out of the blouse, dropping it to the floor behind her. I was struggling to keep my eyes on her face, but then I simply gave up and gawked when her bra joined the blouse and left those huge melons bare and magnificent, nipples already hard and erect.

"What do you say we christen our new bedroom?" Adrienne asked in a smoky, sensuous voice.

"Oh, hell yeah," I grunted and grabbed her, falling backwards onto the full-size bed and dragging my gorgeous blonde girlfriend with me.

We made out for a few minutes, Adrienne clawing at my clothes until I was topless and her shorts were a distant memory. I gripped her firm asscheeks, bare save for thong panties, and ground her crotch against the bulge in my shorts. But then Adrienne pulled her lips off mine and said perhaps the sexiest phrase any girl can ever say to a man: "I wanna suck your dick."

"Be my guest," I smiled, and then lay back as Adrienne kissed her way down my belly and began working off my shorts.

I hummed the moment my throbbing cockhead entered her mouth. I groaned when I felt it passing into her throat. And I grunted when Adrienne's lips formed a powerful suction around the very base of my dick, her throat muscles massaging my entire length in the most exquisite ecstasy imaginable.

I'd stopped counting how many different girls had ever given me a blowjob. Some had been novices. Some had been pretty good. A select few were really, really special. But no one managed to turn my brain to mush just by sucking on my cock quite like Adrienne. She made love to my dick like it was the most precious thing in the universe. And she did it with a fervor that made me truly believe there was nothing else imaginable that she'd rather be doing.

A few minutes later, my sexy girlfriend gasped, "Gimme your cum." At the moment, she had her big tits wrapped around my rod, surrounding my prick with warm titflesh while she humped her chest up and down and licked my mushroom head like a lollipop.

I just nodded and folded my arms behind my head, propping it up so that I could watch her angelic face while Adrienne once again sucked me deep into her mouth. She removed her tits and used both hands to jack along the exposed length of my seven-and-three-quarter-inch prick, coaxing my sperm out of me. And after another minute of fantastic blowjob, I grunted out my warning, "I'm gonna cum!"

With a delighted smile, my girlfriend popped me out, aimed my prick right at her gaping mouth, and stroked me furiously with her hands. She only had to wait another second before the entire organic cannon twitched and fired a glob of cum between her lips to splatter against her tongue. Her hazel eyes twinkled, shading towards that golden color I loved so much. And her lips curved into a smile.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), the new curve of her lips wasn't quite as easy a target as a wide open 'O'. My second shot hit her lower lip, part of my jizz string continuing into her mouth but the rest starting to run down her chin. At that point, Adrienne shoved me back into her mouth, her throat muscles obviously working as she gulped down the rest of my spending.

"Ymmmyyy..." she hummed as she swallowed, sounding more blissful than if she'd been the one to experience a spectacular orgasm. And then when she was done, Adrienne picked her head back up and grinned, reaching a finger out to scoop up the leaked jism from her chin and pop it into her mouth. "Mmm ... tasty..."

I chuckled and reached my hands out to her. My adoring girlfriend let me cup her face as she moved up and kissed me. Then she lay her nearly-naked body on top of mine, rubbing her panty-clad mound over my crotch.

Well ... it was panty-clad for a little while. I dug my hands into the side-straps and tugged it downward while Adrienne knelt to help me snake the last garment off her body, leaving my goddess fully nude on top of me. Then she planted her pussy back down on top of my half-hard erection, sliding her hips back and forth along the channel of her labia. Using just her own pussy, Adrienne stroked me back to hardness while I sat up and feasted on her magnificent tits, biting and sucking just the way she liked.

When I deemed myself ready, I took charge of this sexual encounter and toppled Adrienne off of me. Forcefully, but not harshly, I manhandled the Amazonian beauty onto all fours, jerking her limbs left and right and lifting her midsection until she was in the position I wanted. I stared, nearly drooling, at the sight of her perfect ass, with winking rosebud and dripping wet pussy beneath. I loved this part about Adrienne. Sure, she loved it when I went down on her, but she got that plenty from her girlfriends. She always got sopping wet going down on me, saying it was such a turn on to feel my thickness stretching her throat and watch the expressions crossing my face. And she was more than ready to feel my thickness stretching her cunt.

With a solid grip on her hips, I rammed forward and buried my cock into Adrienne's snatch with a single lunge. She arched her spine, threw her blonde head back, and howled, "Aaaaaaghh!"

And then we FUCKED.

Most make a very physical distinction between fucking and making love. "Fucking" is for pleasure. It's hard, it's fast, it's animalistic. People enjoy it because the physical sensations are much more intense. Your adrenaline gets pumping. And there's a rush of power from hammering your bodies together.

"Making love" is more tender. It's slower, softer, quieter. There's time to look into each other's eyes and talk. The orgasms are often less spectacular, but they somehow feel deeper.

But with Adrienne, "making love" means "fucking". Only rarely did she want slow and tender. Far more often she just wanted me to flip her over and hammer away until we both exploded in ecstasy. Missionary, doggy, pussy, ass, throat, didn't matter. As long as I was grabbing her and attacking her, she was happy. Even when she was on top we fucked fast and furious until she collapsed all sweaty and exhausted. The wild abandon, the lack of restraint, the complete and utter surrender to each other was what made it special for Adrienne. She WANTED me to just grab her and use her body for my pleasure. And my doing so made her happy.

I know it doesn't seem to make sense. After all, Adrienne had been sexually abused as a child. And in all her sexual relationships before me, she was always in control. She HAD to be in control; she was terrified to cede it to anyone else.

But Adrienne trusted me. I was the first and only man she'd trusted since her childhood. It was because she trusted me that she wanted me to just fuck her. Knowing she could give ME — her greatest love — all the pleasure I wanted, made her happy. Knowing she could put herself at my mercy and that I would never push her beyond what she could handle gave her a peace of mind she couldn't feel with anyone else. She surrendered herself completely, took the chance that I might harm her, and I never betrayed her trust.

Adrienne submitting herself to me was her way of showing me love. Me taking charge and pushing her to her limits, but no further, was mine. For us, fucking IS making love.

So when I reached my hands around and almost painfully pinched down on her nipples while cupping her massive tits, Adrienne tightened up and screamed in orgasm. When I added open-palmed spanks to her asscheeks to accompany the slapping noises of my hips hammering her from behind, she squealed with delight. The harder I fucked her, the happier she felt. And when I slammed forward so hard that her legs buckled and she collapsed face-down on the mattress, my dick spewing gob after gob of cock cream deep into her body, Adrienne sobbed tears of joy.

When it was over, my heavy weight crushed Adrienne into the mattress, our two bodies' sweat staining into the sheets. Her knees were spread to the sides like a frog's, giving me the room and the angle necessary to keep my dick imbedded up her cunt. My thick shaft stretched her vaginal walls and acted like a plug, keeping my spunk floating around inside her.

Adrienne's head was turned to the side, her eyes closed with her mouth gaping wide as she panted for oxygen, not easy with me half-crushing her lungs. But I knew she didn't want me to get off just yet. Indeed, a little smile tugged the corner of her lips and she sighed, "That was great, Tiger."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Mm ... always..." Then with her eyes still closed, she took a deep breath and reached a hand back to pat my cheek. "I love you, Ben."

"I love you too, Adrienne." I leaned down while she twisted her head around to me, letting our mouths come together for our trademark slow-burn kiss.

Eventually, she took a deep breath and then tapped my hand, her signal for me to get up. I did a slow push-up, feeling the way my sweaty chest tried to stay adhered to her naked back. And then I backed my cock out, which had started to go limp after two ejaculations.

Quickly, Adrienne rolled onto her back away from me, raising her legs and rolling her hips to keep my semen trapped inside her. I let my eyes linger on her upraised tits, so big and firm and yet sagging just perfectly to prove those hooters were all-natural. Then I let my eyes trail up to the impish smile on Adrienne's face and asked, "Are you up to something?"

"Just wait a minute," she giggled.

It was less than a minute before the bedroom door opened, both of us turning to look at who had entered. I was only mildly surprised to see gorgeous, radiant Dawn Evans closing the door behind her and then turning toward us with a smile.

"I knew you'd come," Adrienne beamed. Then she spread her legs, planting her feet on top of the mattress. "Come get your Ben fix!"

Dawn glanced at me for a moment with a smile before quickly crossing the room and sinking to her knees. Without the slightest delay, Dawn rammed her tongue into Adrienne's slit and began slurping away, tasting the mingled orgasmic cream of the both of us. And my beautiful best friend started moaning as if she were tasting the most heavenly chocolate dessert imaginable.

My eyes lit up as I watched Dawn's beautiful face at work between Adrienne's thighs. From my current position, I literally had a picture perfect view. If I framed the photo, the swell of Adrienne's tits would border things to the left, her flat tummy as a base, and the elevation of her legs to the right. Centered in-between, relative above my girlfriend's belly button, was Dawn's nose and eyes as she sucked out my jism while staring back both at me and her Sapphic lover.

It had been a month since the three of us were together like this, but it felt just like yesterday. And getting into our old familiar flow, I slid off the bed to go begin disrobing Dawn and really take our threesome to the next level.

But Adrienne's voice stopped me short. "No, Ben. Don't."

Halting in my tracks, I jerked my head around, confusion evident on my face.

"You can't, remember?" Adrienne reminded me gently.

Ah, shit. Dawn had said we couldn't have sex anymore after camp. She had a boyfriend now, and she'd promised him she wouldn't. No sex. No intimate touches. Not even kissing. And besides, it would hurt her too much. It would hurt to be intimate with me and yet, not WITH me.

It had all made so much logical sense at camp. But here, NOW, it just seemed so unfair. I loved her. She loved me. We were both certainly hot for each other. Why the fuck NOT?

Because life isn't perfect, and I'd made my choice. I'd chosen my girlfriend, Adrienne. Dawn and I couldn't be intimate because of the choices I'd made. The fact was: I wanted them both. But Dawn couldn't be a number two, and I'd promised Adrienne would be my number one. My relationship with my girlfriend was founded on that promise and that trust, and I couldn't betray her. Maybe things would be easier for all of us if we could figure out a way to be a triple, but human beings don't always fit together just how you might like it.

So Dawn and I couldn't be together, no matter how much we might want it. Not right now at least. Not until we figured something out. And as I looked at her face, I saw the tears rolling down her eyes as she could quite literally taste me, but nothing more.

I started moving again, this time with more deliberate movements and with my eyes on Adrienne's to let her know I knew what I was doing. I circled behind Dawn and knelt on the floor just inches away. She stopped eating out Adrienne when she felt my presence and went completely still, waiting to see what I would do next.

I simply leaned in and pressed my lips to the back of her neck, kissing her with a tenderness just as soft as my previous fucking with Adrienne had been hard. I felt Dawn shiver beneath me as I returned her most intimate of platonic gestures, but as she pulled her head back and turned around, I was already getting back up to my feet.

"Ben!" Dawn reached for me, her jaw covered in honey and spunk.

"It's okay," I gesturing with both hands for calm. And putting on my warmest smile, I nodded to Adrienne. "Go ahead and get reacquainted with each other. I'll be outside."

Dawn blinked several times, her blue eyes looking bigger and sadder than ever. Then she nodded in understanding.

"But Ben," Adrienne sat up, a frown on her face. "Don't you want to watch?"

I sighed, biting my lip. "I would. You know I would. But I can't; it would just be too hard." Then I grabbed a pair of shorts and left.


I was quite used to the soundproofing of my own home back in Orange County. Brandi and I, or Brooke and I, could fuck all we wanted and as long as we were relatively quiet, not a sound could be heard outside.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.