Partners and Wives (Swarm Version) - Cover

Partners and Wives (Swarm Version)

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the Swarm version of a story I once wrote under a different pen name. The names have been changed because I felt like changing them. Wendy doesn't mind sharing Dirk, but she refuses to let him leave her behind when the Confederacy picks him up. This is how she plays matchmaker and finds hubby his other woman...or should I say their other woman?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   DomSub   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Nudism   Military  

Dirk Hanson got home from the work in his usually good mood, looking forward to more time with his wife Wendy. His perky brunette of a spouse hadn't exactly been shy about her motives in improving her usefulness to him. She knew that he had a 6.9 CAP score, whereas she only got a 6.2. She evidently feared that he would abandon her and take both of his concubines from elsewhere, since her diabetes made carrying a baby to term difficult. She already had two miscarriages with Dirk and no children born yet.

None of her pleasant surprises yet compared to the one he got tonight. When he entered the house, it was quiet, except for the noises of feminine arousal. He followed the sound to his bedroom, opened the door, and caught his wife with another woman. A redhead with a pageboy hairstyle had spread Wendy's legs and was going down on her without any apparent worry about the consequences.

His spouse saw that he witnessed their encounter, but she didn't stop what she did. Instead, she grinned at Dirk and asked him, "How was your day, dear?" as if nothing was unusual. Then again, things changed lately with the Swarm crisis. Many people opened up their marriages, and Mr. Hanson had plans to do so himself. He just hadn't discussed his intentions with her yet, and this obviously caused her to take the initiative and make sure that he didn't leave her behind when the Confederacy picked him up.

Either that or she had found another sponsor. He doubted that she would have done something like this in the old days, unless she abruptly changed her mind about swinging or cheating (and the line between those two blurred recently). This was a much freer and wilder side to Wendy than he knew in the past, one that he hoped to introduce to her when the right time came. He never thought that she would beat him to the punch.

"Wendy, I know that Pastor Svengard preaches about loving your neighbor, but since when do you believe he means to show it in quite that way? Are you a lesbian or are you just leaving me for a female sponsor?" Dirk confronted his mate in a more light-hearted way, in case she wanted to include him in her fun and not just hoard the extramarital booty.

"Oh, Maureen's no sponsor, honey. She's a concubine; yours to be precise, if you want her. You just caught her training me in the Sapphic arts, so you won't have any grounds to complain about my performance with other women. Don't ask me how I know that you want me to fuck ladies. You're a red-blooded male. Of course, you're turned on by watching women have sex with each other!

"I hope that you don't mind me test-driving her first. I know her from work and think that she would make a great concubine for you. If you disagree, I'll understand. I just don't want to be left of the process when you pick a concubine. I certainly wish to be one of the two, after all.

"Don't tell me that you haven't road tested a few women for your harem. This CAP thing is a license to cheat these days, and I don't really care, since I'm going to share you sooner or later. I simply refuse to stay on Earth because I couldn't get with the program in time to please you," Wendy explained nervously.

"So, that's it. I hoped that was your plan, but I couldn't be sure. Well, for the record, babe, I wouldn't leave you unless you clearly opted not to join me. Mind you, in the eyes of the law, you and Maureen will both be virtual slaves. That doesn't mean that I have to think of you that way. If she is willing to do what it takes to satisfy both of us, and I definitely get that impression, I intend to treat you as plural wives.

"As for my recent affairs, I admit that I have enjoyed the favors of some colleagues who wanted a chance to escape the Swarm. I won't insult your intelligence by claiming that I haven't sampled the merchandise in hopes of finding a second concubine. Who wouldn't seize the opportunity? Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to join you gals in bed," Dirk agreed with a grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.