The Artifact
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Franco

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brian will inherit a fortune, a mansion and a harem when Charlie dies. And most importantly, he will inherit the artifact that makes it all possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Harem  

Sunday morning, Brian, Helena and Suzanne had just returned from their ride, a short ride. As they were dismounting at the stable, "Brian, how's your bottom?" Suzanne laughed, watching him rub his hands over his butt.

Laughing with her, "I'll live, but tomorrow I'm bringing a pillow," he said, wondering if the ride was such a good idea.

Yesterday, he used the artifact on someone for the first time, influencing Helena to invite him to go riding with her. He considered using it for sex, but was reluctant to commit again an act he considered akin to rape, especially since this time he would be initiating it. Instead, he chose suggesting the ride as a first experiment.

"A little more practice and you'll have the hang of it," Helena said, smiling as he continued rubbing his behind. "You just need to learn the correct seat, then you'll be able to really enjoy it."

"I just hope my ass can last that long," Brian laughed.

One of the cowboys came over, and after a momentary pause said, "Miz Helena, Mister Brian, they want you back at the house. Something's happenin with Mister Charlie."

Helena's eyes opening wide, she said, "We shouldn't have gone riding this morning, he looked so weak last night."

"He can't be going already, without us saying goodbye," said Suzanne, her voice shaky.

"Let's not jump to conclusions," Brian said, working to keep his voice even. "We need to get over there and find out what it is."

They hurried over to the house. When they got to the upstairs hallway, they found all the other girls waiting outside Charlie's room. They waited with the others for the doctor to come out.

It took a while. Some of the girls got chairs, so about half of them were sitting when the doctor came into the hall and looked at the group. "Well, it's happening. We knew it was coming, it was just a question of when." There were a few quiet sobs before he continued. "He's stabilized now and lucid. He wants to speak with all of you, starting with you, Brian." As Brian entered the room, "Now just a few words, don't tax him too much."

The nurse moved to the foot of the bed when Brian came in. The doctor stood in the doorway, watching. Brian went over to Charlie and looked down at his friend. His cheeks were caved in, his breathing labored, his gray skin covered in a light sheen of perspiration.

As Brian bent over the dying man, "Well this is it," said Charlie.

"Looks like it."

"Yeah, well we knew it was comin. You know what I want." The dying man turned his eyes on Brian. "No matter what you decide, take care of my girls. I feel bad about some of the things I did, and I want you to help me make up for it with them."

"I'll take care of them, I'll do my best," Brian said, reaching for Charlie's hand. He held it for a few seconds, you couldn't really say they were shaking hands. "Goodbye, Charlie."

"Goodbye," he said, his voice breathy. "Now let the girls in."

Brian went back to the hall and Helena entered the room. He waited while one by one the girls went in to say their farewells to Charlie and kiss his brow. Once they had all said goodbye and were in the hall again, the doctor said, "It will probably be today, but we don't know exactly when. Try not to exhaust yourselves, get something to eat, but stay nearby. If anything happens, I'll let you know."

Brian went to his room, took off his jeans and put on a pair of cotton-blend khaki pants. The softer fabric felt better over his sore rump. He had a Coke, then stretched out on the bed, the girls hadn't gotten around to making it today. Well this is it, and I'm still not sure what I should do. He let the problem of the artifact and the power and the girls percolate through his brain for a while before closing his eyes and dozing off.

He awoke and looked into the hall, seeing the deathwatch continuing, most of the girls still waiting outside Charlie's room. There were enough chairs for everyone now, lined up against the wall. Brian joined them until it was time for a quiet lunch, with the girls subdued and teary-eyed.

A little before three, Brian, Helena and Bert Whaller, the business manager, were in the office discussing Charlie's funeral. Before he died, Charlie had left directions describing in precise detail how he wanted it conducted. The phone rang, and when Helena answered, "We need to go upstairs," she said, her eyes filling with tears.

There were more people upstairs now. Steve and Manuel were waiting in the back of Charlie's room with the girls. Some of the other ranch hands were there too, spilling out of the doorway and into the hall. When Brian and Helena made their way inside, "Stay by the door and don't say anything," the doctor told them. "It will be within minutes."

Charlie was unaware of them, unaware of anything as his body grew weaker every second. His breathing was loud as he labored to draw in each breath. They waited, every minute like an hour until Charlie's breaths came even louder, he coughed three times, and with a final loud exhalation, was quiet.

The girls sighed and sobbed, turning to each other for consolation while the doctor made sure Charlie was indeed dead. "Oh Daddy," sobbed Veronica as her father comforted her. "What will we do without him?"

"We have Mister Brian, he'll take care of you."

"Yes," she sniffled, "we have Brian to take care of us. But I'll miss him so much. I don't know if I can stand it."

Brian saw Veronica turn to look at him for a second. He smiled at her, and she turned away and again buried her face in her father's chest. Slowly, he made his way into the hall and then to his room.

What remained of the day was quiet, uneventful compared to what had gone before. The hearse arrived. Charlie's body was placed on a gurney and taken to the funeral home. The girls, and the ranch hands too, were clearly very deeply grief stricken.

They ate a quiet supper and went to bed early. Everyone was tired, probably more from the depth of the emotions they had experienced than anything they had done.

Monday morning, after breakfast, Brian and Helena were in the office discussing Charlie's funeral when Bert came in. "Look at this," the little man said holding up two newspapers, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and the Dallas Morning News.

Bert laid the papers on the desk. "Hero Inherits Millions," read the Star-Telegram headline just below the fold on the front page. The Morning News story was on page three: "Army Buddy Gains Fortune."

"Shit!" Brian said, banging his palm on the desk. "How'd they find out?"

Bert stared at the papers. "I don't know, their usual sources. But this shouldn't have been printed. The news services will be picking it up and then it'll be on TV."

"The story should have been stopped. I don't know why it wasn't," Helena said.

"Did Charlie have anyone under his control at those papers?" Brian asked.

"Not like you mean, not conditioned," she answered, "But we've been paying off editors at the local papers for years to keep Charlie's name out of the news."

She looked up some phone numbers and started calling. After shouting at editors at both papers, "Well, the Star-Telegram got the story first. The editor we've been paying off thought once Charlie was dead the deal was off. I told him it's still on with you, Brian. Nothing can be done about it now. The story will be on the local TV news, maybe national."

Now they'll know I've got the artifact, whoever 'they' are. To Helena Brian said, "Get Steve in here right away."

Within minutes, the foreman was standing before Brian. "I want all the men on duty until further notice, and security doubled. Make sure everyone's armed. No one you don't know is to be allowed on the property without being checked out first: no trespassers, no strangers, no one you aren't absolutely sure of. You got that?"

"Yes sir," said Steve. "I'll get right on it." And then he was walking out the door, pulling out his cell phone.

Tuesday was taken up with funeral preparations and meetings with Bert and Clark Swenson, Charlie's (now Brian's) lawyer. Charlie had prepared his finances for his death, so it looked like Brian would be able to avoid most inheritance and estate taxes.

Brian noticed the girls were calmer today, apparently adjusting to Charlie's passing. He knew they were supposed to view him as their master, but he didn't see any indication their feelings toward him had changed. He wasn't sure how he felt about that.

The funeral was Wednesday. In accord with Charlie's wishes, there was no religious element. They had the wake in the house, in the big front parlor. A large crowd showed up, including the governor, both senators, and a lot of other 'important' people Charlie had under his control one way or another, most with money, some conditioned using the artifact. Veronica's, Tina's and Vivian's families were there, plus most of the slaves Charlie had liberated.

The news story about Brian appeared a few more times in the press and on TV before they were able to get it quashed, and then attention shifted to the latest political scandal. Though at this point it didn't look like there was any increased danger, Brian decided he needed to hire more guards once they got through the funeral. Then he wondered if he would need to use the artifact to condition them to ensure their loyalty.

It was hard to know what to do, or what he should do. No, I don't need to condition them, he decided. I just need to hire reliable men and pay them enough to ensure their loyalty. That's what everyone else does. Look at Howard Hughes and his Mormon mafia, it worked for him.

Wearing his new blue suit, Brian gave the eulogy. Charlie made it easy, leaving a detailed list of what he wanted included. All Brian had to do was write it up and say the words. Afterward, the governor came up to him, "Good job, Mr. Radford," he said, shaking Brian's hand. "Charles was a wonderful man, a great friend to Texas and to me."

"Governor, you can be assured I will continue Charlie's support to you and the state," Brian said with a smile.

The governor liked that, shaking his hand again and giving him a big thank you before saying goodbye to Brian and the girls. Brian had similar conversations with the other politicians, letting them know the relationships they had with Charlie would continue now with Brian.

When the governor left, the others started leaving too. The last to go were the liberated slaves. The women were all older than the girls in Charlie's current harem, it looked like the youngest was in her mid to late thirties. The men were even older, probably retired, Brian guessed. They, even the men, seemed almost as grief stricken as Charlie's current slaves.

Once all the guests left, Brian, Steve, Manuel, Bert and four of the ranch hands carried the casket out to the hearse. They drove through the ranch in a small procession, Brian and the girls in two of Charlie's classic sedans and the ranch hands who were attending (about half) in two SUVs.

They buried Charlie on a hillside looking down on the house where he had lived so happily. "Goodbye Charlie, we loved you," Helena said, her voice husky, as they looked down at the open grave. "Goodbye," the other girls echoed.

"So long, Charlie, be seein you ... some day," said Brian. "You were a good man and a good friend."

"Oh Brian," cried Helena, suddenly turning to him, pressing her face to his chest, sobbing softly against his shirt.

Not sure what to do, he gently rubbed her back, covered in black silk, while murmuring, "It'll be all right ... Everything's going to be fine ... I'll take care of you."

After a while, Helena pulled back and looked up into his face. "Yes, you'll take care of us. Thank you, Brian." She kissed his cheek, then stepped away. Each of the other girls then stepped forward to kiss his cheek, each repeating, "Thank you for taking care of us, Brian." Then Steve shook his hand and said, "It'll be a real honor workin for you, Mister Brian," followed by each of the other ranch hands doing the same.

When they got back to the house, they were all exhausted. He had a light supper with the girls, and they all went up to their rooms.

Brian took a shower, then with a towel wrapped around his waist, he opened a bottle of beer and sat down on the sofa. He took a swallow of the ice cold liquid, wondering if tonight anyone would be knocking on his door. By the time he finished that bottle, no one had knocked. He opened another bottle, and drinking slowly tried once more to sort out what his life was going to be like, what his life should be like.

Finishing the beer, he stood up. What am I complaining about? A week ago I was barely getting by as a substitute teacher, today I'm a multi-millionaire with this ranch plus dozens of other properties.

He unwound the towel, threw it on the sofa and put on a pair of shorts. He walked over to the bed and stood there looking at the bedside table. Slowly, he slid open the drawer and took out the laminated card with the phone numbers. He stared at the card for several moments before dropping it back into the drawer and sliding it shut.

He climbed into bed. I can let them go, liberate them, the girls and everyone else. I'll be like any other millionaire. Don't worry, with Charlie's fortune, there'll be women, plenty of women. He switched off the light and slept.


There was a barely perceptible knock on the door, then another, louder. Bleary eyed, Brian looked at the clock. It was nearly eight. Whoever was outside his door knocked again. Sitting up and adjusting his legs to hide his morning erection - it had been a week since he was with Helena, "Come in," he called.

It was Veronica and Tina with the coffee service. "Morning, here's your coffee. Did you sleep well? Don't worry about sleeping late, we all did. Breakfast will be in half an hour," Veronica said in her usual rapid-fire fashion.

"Morning," he said noticing both girls were smiling brightly.

"Morning," Tina echoed. "Helena wanted us to tell you the lawyers want to meet with you at nine."

"Lawyers? Okay."

"See you downstairs," Veronica said, with Tina echoing, "See you at breakfast."

"Yeah, see you," he said as they went out the door. He got up, poured the coffee, took a sip and went into the bathroom. After washing up, shaving, brushing his teeth, getting dressed and more coffee, he went down to the back dining room.

The girls were standing behind their chairs awaiting his arrival. As he entered, they smiled brightly, apparently all of them in better moods today. And they looked brighter too, all dressed in colorful shorts and tee-shirts, a pleasant contrast with the mourning clothes they had on yesterday.

Breakfast was enjoyable, very enjoyable. The conversation was pleasant, marked by occasional quick bursts of laughter from the girls. When he asked about the younger girls missing their college classes Veronica answered. "We got permission cause ... cause, you know, cause of Charlie, and we won't have any problem making up the work."

Vivian spoke up. "Our friends are emailing us all the lessons. It's not gonna be hard to catch up."

At that point, one of the men came in to let him know the lawyers had arrived. Brian looked at Helena. "Ask them to wait in the office. Tell them Mr. Radford will be there when he finishes breakfast," she told the ranch hand.

Brian quickly finished his coffee and stood, the girls rising too. "I better see what they want," he said, turning and heading for the office, a little surprised Helena didn't go with him. When he entered, he found Bert Whaller, Clark Swenson, and two other men, who were introduced as lawyers specializing in probate law. The rest of Brian's morning was spent discussing strategies to avoid taxes on the fortune he had inherited.

As they were leaving, the office phone rang. It was Steve. "Mister Brian, after lunch I'd like to show you the beefed-up security plans we been workin on. In the security center, if that's alright with you. You know where it is?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.