Book 7 - New Dragons - Cover

Book 7 - New Dragons

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A tale of Damsels, Dragons...and much more. See Disclaimer on author's page for more information. Have your tissues handy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Raimi wiped the tears off her face, cleaned the soup off the floor, then went and took another bath, getting dressed in a skirt and blouse, she went back into the kitchen to fix herself something to eat and drink. She was surprised to see Nedra in the kitchen, with a slight smile she said hello then poured herself a glass of water "I guess I made a mess of things didn't I Nedra?" Nedra purred with a chuckle "not at all my sweet bonne bou'che, what you did was shake our ohhhhh sooo staid Revanche down to his toes, at this moment he is feeling consumed, over whelmed by such a wild act of love, yes this Nedra knows." Raimi shook her head "he said he was sorry." Nedra tisked hissing at Hellhound "he was sorry for love making here in the kitchen, my sweet one, not sorry for the actual love making, our ohhh soooo serious Revanche he is used to making love in a bedroom, with a gentle woman who allowed him to take the lead, suddenly he finds himself in the arms of a woman who says what she wants and does not wait for the asking. Evan when he was a young man he made love to women who found it tantalizing to lay with alluring sexuality on their beds, there is nothing wrong with such but one surely must be bored with a simple bed after seeing so many." Raimi smiled "thank you Nedra." Nedra purred kissing Raimi softly "your are more than welcome my sweet morsel but Nedra must warn you, our ohhh sooo foolish Revanche may not be able to change in his attitudes and opinions, you must decide do you want to change in your attitudes and opinions to be accommodating to his way of thinking, can you be the type of woman to wait patiently for your mate to lead you to the bedroom." Raimi shook her head "I don't think I could be like that Nedra" Nedra purred "this is as Nedra thought, which pleases Nedra, be as you are my sweet warrior." Raimi chuckled as Nedra vanished. Raimi thought over what Nedra had said with a feeling of relief but also a feeling of sadness that perhaps things might never work out between her and Revanche. She really liked Revanche, his smile, his sense of humor, his kindness but if he disapproved of her and the way she was sexually then it was best to know that know. With a frown Raimi heard the thunder and rain start again sounding almost worse than it had been before.

Bitsy joined Kat, Natalie and Laurel in Natalie's solarium, Zara who loved storms was watching the skies avidly, Laurel smiled "at least here she won't try to go zooming out a window, Alex barely caught her in time at home when the storms first started." Kat laughed "sounds like we have another storm dragon on our hands. Rav was like that when he was small" they all watched Zara shriek as a clap of thunder shook the room, her eyes wide she looked at her mama with a big grin on her face. Zara went over and nuzzled Bitsy "Barto Bear?" Bitsy looked in confusion at Zara "no Barto Bear isn't here sweetie." Zara shook her head "Barto Bear owwwie all gone?" In surprise Bitsy nodded "Barto Bear is all better now." Zara smiled purred at Bitsy then went back to watching the storm. Natalie frowned "what happened to Bartolow?" Bitsy told them about Strut in the tree and how they tried to get to him and what Raimi had done. Laurel's gasped "she jumped out of the tree?" Bitsy nodded, Natalie with a look of concern asked if Raimi was all right. Bitsy sighed "she looked all right from what I could see but she was in her dragon form, she went rushing off to that puppy before I could ask her about her human." Revanche said quietly from the doorway, her human is fine, she had some scrapes, cuts and scratches I took care of those for her, Zara seeing Revanche let out a squeal and went flying over to give him a hug and purring nuzzle, with a smile he hugged her back, chuckling as she went zooming off to the windows again.

Rav came in with a smile "you ladies will excuse us" he said as he put his arm over Revanche's shoulder and almost literally pulled him out the door. Bitsy raised an eyebrow "are we missing something?" Natalie nodded "I'm not sure but it looks like it." Laurel grinned "Bitsy you're the smallest go see what they are up to." Bitsy grinned "wait a minute till they get settled." Natalie giggled "just don't lean on the door." Revanche gave his father an inquiring look as they walked into the library, he smiled at his Grandfather "did you need to speak to me?" Rav grinned "I think so, here have a drink." Revanche raised an eyebrow "is this a Trink talk?" Collin laughed "yes you could say that." Alex and Brand walked in "is this a private talk?" asked Brand. Rav chuckled "no it's a male talk." Brand grinned "ahhh in that case I better stay in case you get something wrong." Alex laughed, Revanche started to feel uncomfortable, he almost groaned when Mar strolled in followed by Trink. Trink his eyes twinkling as he saw the bottles coming out of Rav's private stock grinned "ohhhhh now this be my kind of talk." Collin laughed "anything involving a bottle is your type of talk Trink." Trink grinned and settled himself down to see what was up. Rav took a sip of brandy "I was informed by a certain cat that I needed to discuss a few things or she would do it for me." Mar's eyes widened "you mean you turned down a Nedra talk? why do the women always get one but we don't?" he pouted. Brand started to laugh "careful she'll hear you." Nedra purred in his ear "ohhh so true my delicious one." Brand almost choked on his brandy, then started to laugh again, "ok what are we talking about?" Rav grinned "we're discussing sex everywhere but in bed, tables, bushes, beaches, closets, floors, I'm partial to the stairs myself but that's when the house is empty." Revanche started to cough, with a grin Collin slapped him on the back. Trink chortled "well now yea got to watch out for them rose bushes, them thorns can get mighty sharp on a bare arse." Brand grinned "ever try it on horseback, now that's an experience" Rav arched an eyebrow "horseback? hmmmmmmm I will have to keep that in mind." Mar snorted at Rav, "nothing like good old dragon back." Alex chuckled "a fur rug on the floor by the fireplace, now that brings some amazing memories to mind."

Bitsy flew back into the solarium "they are discussing sex, I'm going to kill Brand." Natalie blinked "why are you going to kill Brand?" Bitsy huffed "he mentioned having sex on horseback." Natalie looked up with interest "horseback?" Laurel giggled "go see what else they're saying." Bitsy grinned at Laurel "on a fur rug by the fire huh" Laurel gasped. Bitsy giggled and flew back out of the room, Marti'en sat chortling. Trink took another long drink, "now there ain't nothin better then a wild woman moaning and scratchin like a hell cat." Brand laughed "I'm partial to biting fairies myself, but women and their nails are very exciting, get them going and they rake them up and down your back, Mmmmmmmmmm that's wild." Collin grinned "I always wondered what it would be like to be tied down and have a woman work over my body with her mouth until I couldn't stand it anymore" Trink grinned widely "ain't nothin better but turn abouts fair play." Revanche sat staring at everyone as they chuckled and snickered and grinned "you're kidding right?" Only to have every male head shaken vigorously at him "oh no me boyo, we ain't kiddin, nothin more borin then to hop into bed, hop on the purty girly then hop off with a snore, yea will usually end up worryin about protectin you're precious parts most likely if yea be doing that." Nedra whispered in Trink's ear, Trink grinned "yea might be surprised ta know that women don't always be satisfied to just be layin there a moanin, women like to take charge once in awhile, which to my way a thinkin surely does add spice, ol Trink he likes to walk in a purty's door and be pounced upon." Collin grinned "or have a saucy wench give you steamy under her eyelashs looks all through dinner, playing with her food like every mouthful is you, and she's knows what she's doing is getting you so hot you want to toss her on the table and just have at it right there in the middle of the food." Brand grinned "jam is always a must for a good food tussle." Alex shook his head "honey, it's stickier." Brand laughed "it all depends on if there's mashed potatoes and gravy on the table." Bitsy flew back into the solarium winking at Kat "Collin wants to be tied to the bed." Kat blinked "he does?" Bitsy giggled "he does" Kat grinned evilly as Natalie and Laurel giggled. "What else are they talking about?" asked Laurel. Bitsy giggled "food and sex" they all ohhhhhhh'd with wide grins. Revanche took a long drink of his brandy "what's wrong with just laying in each other's arms making long slow love?" Collin smiled "nothing at all, most of the time that's what happens, but every once in awhile it's fun to do something different, it's exciting to add as Trink put it some spice into it, we've all been in situations where the idea of waiting was almost too painful to think of. Also when a man knows that a woman wants him just as badly if not worse then he wants her, it can turn into some amazingly fantastic love making, soft gentle love making is for in the middle of the night or early in the morning or when you're feeling tender, that's the time for soft whispered words and gentle touches, but a man likes to hear a frantic fuck me among other words from time to time, it makes him feel like he is so wildly desirable his mate just can't wait for him to make love to her." As the males continued to discuss the various words they enjoyed hearing a woman utter, Revanche said quietly to his Grandfather "what if you feel consumed, almost like you'd been so overwhelmed you can't think straight by a woman, I want to say eaten alive but that's not really what I'm trying to say." Collin smiled kindly "then you have sex a time or two more and if you still feel that way and it's something that greatly disturbs you, then you need to find another bed mate." Revanche nodded, trying to let everything that had been said sink in.

A long time later Bitsy found Revanche sitting outside, sitting next to him she watched the lightening flash across the sky "are you all right?" she asked softly. Revanche nodded not looking at her. Bitsy touched his shoulder "I've known you all your life, I can tell when you're hurting, I can also understand not wanting to talk about it, I'm always around if you need me Revanche." Revanche nodded again, a few minutes later Bitsy heard a choking sob well up from Revanche "I don't want to spend the rest of my life all alone, I don't want to be like that old dragon that used to live in Laurel's lair, I sat in there with father and everyone and felt like an outsider, like I no longer belonged and it hurt so bad, I just want to go back to London and stay there, maybe that's where I really belong in my office at Tetly's." Bitsy heard another choked back sob "so I've never been sexually adventurous does that make me something odd, like when I was little and had trouble getting my tongue all twisted in my words, maybe I would like to be but just don't know how to go about it, I was so shocked more at myself today than at Raimi, maybe I wanted her wildness to consume me but was to ashamed of myself to admit it and that's why I was so disturbed by it, I just don't know anything anymore." Bitsy sighed as Revanche vanished, then went looking for Natalie and Rav.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.