Book 7 - New Dragons - Cover

Book 7 - New Dragons

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A tale of Damsels, Dragons...and much more. See Disclaimer on author's page for more information. Have your tissues handy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Revanche rushed into Raimi's following the sounds of the puppy howling like a demented beast, throwing open the door he almost ran in, Raimi stood in the water staring at him, Hellhound who had been running back and forth along the side of the pool recognizing Revanche and went bounding over, "You rushed in here like there was something wrong, what is it?" asked Raimi watching Revanche scratching Hellhounds ears, her arms crossed over her bare wet chest, Revanche looked up then quickly down "I heard him howling like something was after the two of you and thought there was a problem." Raimi laughed "no I was just trying to get him to jump in the water, that's all, if you would get me that dressing thing I can get out." With a chuckle Revanche went and got her dressing gown out of the closet and took it back to her, his back turned he held it out, Raimi got out of the pool and put the dressing gown on, with a sigh thinking that in a few minutes she was just going to get hot all over again. Revanche heard the sigh and raised an eyebrow "problems?" Raimi shook her head "no, just that it seems like every bit of clothing is heavy and hot like this dressing thing. Revanche grinned "I'll see what I can do about getting you one that's not a heavy velvet."

Raimi with Hellhound at her side went into the kitchen and poured two glasses of lemon water handing one to Revanche, "I didn't know you were coming over today" she commented as she filled Hellhound's water bowl, Revanche with a slight frown on his face said that he had heard about the sword fight at Shering Cross and was concerned, wanting to make sure she was all right. Revanche looked her over and couldn't see any sign of injury, he knew his mother had taken care of the cut and scratch but just wanted to make sure for himself. Raimi froze as Revanche's eyes looked her over, taking a deep breath she set her glass of water down, "as you can see I'm just fine, it was nothing just a little scratch when the big red bearded man got carried away, your mother was kind enough to clear them up." Still frowning Revanche sat down at the kitchen table "Brax could have hurt you very badly" Raimi swung her chair around and sat straddling it "he couldn't of hurt me, he was to heavy on his feet, he doesn't move quick enough and he is more used to a heavy sword so was putting to much muscle behind each thrust." Revanche held back a groan "Raimi do me a favor, don't sit like that at least not wearing only a dressing gown, it's a bit more then I can take right now." Embarrassed and angry to actually feel her cheeks flush Raimi stood up and swung the chair around, saying she would be right back she went into her room and pulled on a shirt and breeches. Going back into the kitchen she avoided looking at Revanche, searching for something to say Raimi commented that she couldn't understand why everyone thought she was going to get hurt, either riding or practicing with a sword. Revanche chuckled replying that it was probably because they weren't used to a woman who could wield a sword or dagger like she did, Raimi shrugged saying it was what she had been taught and didn't see it as anything unusual. With a grin Revenche mentioned that if she ever felt the need for a little sword practice he would be more then happy to oblige her, Raimi turned with a look of interest "I'll keep that in mind" she told him, sitting back down her embarrassment gone the two talked about the various weapons they were proficient with. Later that evening Revanche showed up at Laurel's, finding Connor in the book room Revanche grinned "how about a quick trip to London?" Connor frowned "I don't think I could handle any tea parties right now, Revanche" Revanche laughed "it wasn't tea parties I had in mind." Connor almost bounced out of the book room, he told his parent's he was heading to London with Revanche and would be back in a few days. Laurel watched the two leave then turned to Alex "I thought Connor was tired of London" Alex chuckled "I think it's more a taking care of business trip, urchin."

Raimi knocked on Laurel's door telling Hellhound to stay, Laurel smiled at Raimi saying how nice it was to see her again, Raimi stood inside the foyer not sure of her reception since the problem with Connor, Laurel said nothing, so Raimi felt it was best to say nothing, "I wanted to thank you for getting the bells for Ailysh, they are very special to her and Toledoes." Laurel smiled "it was my pleasure, I'm glad they are enjoying them" Zara seeing Raimi came flying over with a shriek giving Raimi a hug and a nuzzle, Zara tilted her head "Barto Bear?" Raimi shook her head, Zara sighed a tiny little sigh. Laurel jumped looking around as Hellhound let out a mournful howl, Zara her eyes wide looked at the door. Raimi laughed "it's just my puppy, he doesn't like being left outside" Zara still staring at the door whispered "puppy?" Alex coming from the back of the house raised an eyebrow "are you torturing something outside?" Laurel giggled "no it's Raimi's puppy" Zara grinned widely "puppy" Laurel went and opened the door, her mouth dropping open she stared at the animal sitting on her doorstep grinning up at her. Alex peering around Laurel blinked "geeezzuuuussss, that's a puppy?" Raimi chuckled as Zara bounced in her arms wanting to see the puppy, carrying Zara to the door Raimi told Zara "Hellhound loves dragons, but you can't puff at him, it would give him an owwie and make him very unhappy, he likes purrs instead." Holding Zara down so she could see Hellhound Zara stretched out her neck with a purring croon, Hellhound jumped up with a loud arrrrooooowwwwwwing howl his tail wagging wildly, his whole rear end wiggling, Raimi whispered in Zara's ear, Zara with a wide grin and a giggle flew out of Raimi's arms "Hell" said Zara taking up her stalking stance she stalked Hellhound who bounded back and forth from side to side then jumped back each time Zara moved forward with a loud arrrrowwwwwing howl. Up and down the front lawn Zara stalked Hellhound, who thought it was a wonderful game, jumped and bounced howling wildly. Raimi started laughing when Hellhound tired of the game gently wrapped his mouth around Zara's tail and dragged her back to Raimi, Zara screeching and giggling. Mar appearing next to Laurel looked around, Zara seeing Mar went flying over to him, giving him a hug and a purrrring nuzzle "Hell, Mar, see Hell" Mar blinked, Laurel groaned, Alex grinned wickedly "Raimi's puppy" Mar ohhhh'd looking for a puppy, Raimi whistled "Hellhound." Hellhound who had been checking out the local shrubbery came bounding through the bushes, seeing a new dragon he howled and came rushing over, his tail wagging furiously, his tongue hanging out he grinned at Mar, Zara giggled pointing "Hell Mar" Mar moaned covering his muzzle with his paws as Hellhound started to lick his snout, Alex started laughing then whispered to Mar "gathering! Falk! think about it" Mar's head snapped up with an evil grin.

Mar lay curled up on the lawn watching Raimi and Hellhound playing with Zara, silently he said to Virlane and Rav "were you still interested in meeting the human Raimi? if so she is at Alex's" Raimi who was teaching Zara a more effective way to attack, had Zara's little arms wrapped around her thigh, her hind legs around her calf and her tail wrapped around her ankle grinned "now they can't shake you off" Raimi gave her leg a good shake making Zara shriek then walked around with Zara clinging to her leg, Raimi had seen the two dragons join Mar, she recognized them but didn't know there names. Mar said quietly "she took off her weapons to play with Zara" Rav groaned "don't tell me that's the puppy Revanche gave her?" Mar grinned evilly "Alex and I are going to sic it on Falk come gathering time, by then it should be big as a horse, wait till you hear the pups name." Zara seeing Virlane and Rav dropped off Raimi's leg and went running across the lawn, Hellhound bounding along beside her howling happily to see new dragons, Zara her little paws getting tangled went down with a shriek tumbling and rolling, Hellhound as gentle as a mother cat with her kitten, picked Zara up by the back of her neck and trotted over to Virlane and Rav, carefully setting Zara down with a big puppy grin.

Raimi slowly followed Zara and Hellhound, trying to ignore the assessing looks the two dragons were giving her, with a polite smile Raimi nodded a greeting, calling to Hellhound telling him Zara was tired and didn't want to play anymore. Zara who was now snuggled in her mama's arms purred at the puppy, Hellhound curled up at Raimi's feet watching Zara. Mar smiled toothily at Raimi "you are coming to gathering aren't you?" Raimi frowned "I have no idea what a gathering is" Mar chuckled "just that a gathering of dragons and various other beings, that get together once a year." Raimi shook her head saying she doubted that she would be going, Mar pouted "awww I'm sure you and the other dragons would enjoy yourselves, there will be lots of us old dragons for Morpaw and Shelaw to meet" Raimi nodded "I will mention it to them, it is up to them if they decide to go or not." Mar grinned sure he could convince the other's to go and bring Raimi and her puppy along, "don't know if you recall meeting or not but this is Virlane and his son Ravlyr, also known as Collin and Rav." Raimi said hello with a polite smile not understanding why these dragons were looking at her so carefully, tired of it she smiled at Laurel and Alex, gave a sleepy Zara a soft touch, Raimi said she had to be on her way, strapping on her sword belt, her sheath to her thigh, slinging her quiver and bow over her shoulder she waved then called "here Hellhound" the puppy instantly at her heels the two walked down the drive.

The dragoness Raimi padded into Renlock and Bartolow's lair, she looked around finally finding Bartolow in the library "where is Renlock?" Bartolow looked up from his book "out exploring" Raimi sat down, Hellhound curling up next to her "you should go see the tiny Zara, she always asks me for Barto Bear, today she sighed when I told her you were not with me, she is too young to be sighing, Bartolow." Bartolow frowned "what does one say to a hatchling? I do not know" Raimi chuckled "you don't have to say anything, give her a hug, say hello, then sit and watch her play for a short while, it will make her happy." Bartolow nodded, "there is some sort of meeting called a gathering where dragons and other creatures come together yearly, you might find such a thing enjoyable." Bartolow once more looking up from his book with interest "I shall ask Virlane about this gathering" Raimi seeing that Bartolow wanted to get back to his book stood up "Virlane is the large older platinum dragon?" she asked, "yes that is Virlane, I believe he visits Morpaw at this time" he replied, Raimi chuckled saying goodnight, she didn't even know if he heard her as he started reading again. Raimi smiled as she padded into Morpaw's, reaching up she set the tiny bell's to tinkling, Ailysh came out of her nest "ohhhhh Raimi, you have given us such a wonderful gift, Toledoes is so pleased" Raimi smiled gently nuzzling Ailysh with a purr. Strut snorted and came out of the branches of his tree "didn't think of me did you, miss can't make up her mind if she is human or dragon but the other's did, I have some bell's too" Raimi rolled her eyes "I think of you all the time Strut, wondering what you would look like skinned and pinned to my wall" Strut snorted with a hiss, Hellhound outside heard the hiss and started howling, Raimi soothed Ailysh and took her to the lair entrance showing her the puppy, Toledoes flying around Raimi watched intently, Ailysh gave a little giggle when Hellhound licked her small snout "you see he loves dragons and won't ever hurt you, he is just a puppy and noisy right now" Raimi assured her. Raimi grinned at Strut "of course there are exceptions" Strut snorted and went back to his tree. Raimi noticed as she took Ailysh back to her nest that Toledoes was sitting not far from Hellhound the two staring at each other. Morpaw chuckled saying to Virlane "it is good that young Raimi is back among us, always did she manage to bring smiles to Ailysh and Toledoes, now Strut need not mope about having no one to fence words with him, we are pleased my gentle Shelaw and I." Strut snorted from his tree "and what are you going to do with that monster?" Raimi grinned wickedly "I'm going to train him to hike his leg on your tree that's what I'm going to do" with a hiss Strut came zooming out of his tree, hopping around on the ground by Raimi's paws "you better not, if you do your in big trouble!" Raimi laughed "Hellhound fetch" pointing at Strut, bounding over arrrooowing Hellhound picked Strut up by the back of the neck, Strut hissing and snorting and carried him over to Raimi, dropping him with a big puppy grin, Raimi was almost rolling on the floor laughing at the look of outrage on Strut's face. Shelaw had to turn her head away she was grinning so widely, Morpaw almost choking on his laughter quickly got up saying their guests tea was ready, Virlane was almost chewing his tongue trying not to laugh. Raimi purred with a laugh at Hellhound who seeing Strut unfurl his wings and hiss thought it was a game like Zara's, bouncing from side to side in front of Strut Hellhound suddenly grabbed Strut by the tail and started dragging him around the lair, Raimi seeing that Strut was about to lose his temper called the puppy over to her, Hellhound bounded over with a big puppy grin, licking Raimi's face, with a laugh Raimi saw Strut up in his tree a small smile on his face. Raimi sat talking with Morpaw, Shelaw and Virlane, pleased that she was no longer getting those disturbing assessing looks from Virlane, just before dark she stood and said goodnight then looked down at Hellhound, the woman Raimi grinned at the puppy "race you home" Virlane stood at the lair entrance and watched woman and animal race down the side of the mountain with laughter and wild howling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.