Her Destiny - Cover

Her Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by Big_B

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a girl who faced many ups and downs before getting to her final destiny.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Slow  

Bindu was packing her bags. Tomorrow, she would be leaving India for New York City for new job at the company's head quarters. Mr. Jaitley, her current boss had recommended her to Mr. Ebbeler. Mr. Ebbeler was the CEO of the company and Mr. Jaitley was his Managing Director of the company's Indian subsidiary. Bindu would be accompanying Mr. Ebbeler and his secretary, Mr. Brown to New York.

She had returned to her flat after lunch so she could complete her packing. She was excited to be getting an opportunity to complete the company's current project. It was a project that could earn the company huge profits. If the project was successful, it would go a long way in helping erase some bitter memories she had of her life in India. While packing she was remembering her past. It had been a long hard journey she'd taken to get to this moment.

As she packed, her thoughts carried her back in time. She remembered how happy she had been when she had finished first in her tenth class. She was very proud of the honors her hard work had brought her.

Most of the girls in the village, where she grew up, were never lucky enough to complete school. They were sent to school only until they passed out of the primary grades. As did many parents of that time in rural India, most girls' parents felt that girls were only for household work. Spending on their education was a waste of time and money. A girl was considered a debt to her family.

Only the daughters of government officials and the few rich families in the village were fortunate enough to study beyond the primary grades. Some were even married before they entered their adulthood.

Bindu's parents were something of an exception to the rule. Her parents had sent all of their children to school. They highly praised her success in the exams.

It was the only school in their village. Initially, it had been just a primary school. Later, it was upgraded to accommodate the higher classes. To continue their education at the university level, students had to move to Raipur where the colleges were located.

Unfortunately for Bindu, her grandmother had been insisting her father to marry Bindu off. She had just celebrated her 17th birthday and did not want to marry so young. She wasn't ready for that, yet. She wanted to go university like her friend, Manju had done.

Bindu's father was reluctant to allow this. He wanted to marry her off at the earliest possible time. She was the eldest of the children in the family. If Bindu could be married early, he would then have more time to think of arranging the dowry for his younger daughter, Anara.

Bindu's father had a small cloth shop in the village. The farmland, which came to him from ancestral property, was leased out. He had saved some money, which he thought, would be enough for Bindu's marriage. He had little or no concern for Bindu's wishes.

Binu, the youngest family member, was the only son. The father had thought of making Binu, a rich and powerful man. He had all his dreams wrapped around his only son.

Bindu's dream of going to university for a higher education had been dashed. After some protests, Bindu had accepted her parent's decision. She then began dreaming of her future husband and marriage. In fact every girl throughout the world has fantasies of her dream boy and her wedding night.

Bindu's friends were wondering who would be the lucky man who would marry her. By any standard, she was a beautiful girl. She had long black hair that surrounded a lovely rounded face, almond shaped brown eyes, and a slender light tan shaded body. She drew attention wherever she went.

Her father had found what he thought was a good match for her. A young man named Mangat was selected to be lucky one. His father owned huge tracts of property in the adjoining village. Most of it was dedicated to farming and other agriculture purposes. They were amongst the richest families in their village. Also, Mangat's father had accepted Bindu's father's proposal of marriage the first time it was brought to him. He didn't even want much of a dowry.

It was a proud moment for Bindu's family. Her father thought that his daughter would live a happy and prosperous life with Mangat.

Bindu was happy too. Mangat was a young, handsome, and strongly built man. Bindu thought she had found her dream boy. Now her heart was brimming over with happiness. Her friends and sister kept bantering with her all day. Bindu used to envision herself in a bride's clothes. Then her thoughts turned to what Mangat would do with her on their wedding night. One of her elder cousins had told her that husbands don't allow their brides to sleep on the first night. They tease them for the whole night.

Her wedding day finally came. Bindu left her father's house with tears of joy.

She was warmly welcomed into her husband's home. The ladies of the house, after performing some traditional rituals, took her to the wedding couple's room. Fresh roses were laid all over the bed, giving the room a pleasant fragrance.

For an hour, she sat alone on the bed, waiting for Mangat. To keep her dignity, she continued wearing her bridal clothing. In addition to the wedding saree, she was wearing a gold wedding ring on one finger, and a long mangalsutra (necklace). It was made of gold and black beads with a twin-cupped pendant. The beads fell between her ample breasts. The pendent rested against her midriff. Her earlobes bore delicate earrings. She had a small bindi on her forehead and the traditional sindhoor. Her choli was nicely cut, and it scooped deep and wide enough to reveal a bit cleavage.

Just as she heard the noise of the opening of the bedroom door, her face became reddened with shyness. This was the moment that every girl waits for. Bindu was suffering the uncertainty that all young virgin brides feel.

But what was that! Mangat came into the room drinking heavily. He could barely walk. His breath reeked. The odor from his mouth smelled of liquor and something Bindu could not identify. Bindu was terrified by Mangat's condition.

In spite of her fear, she somehow helped her husband lie on the bed. He was deeply under the influence of whisky.

"Kamoo ... Kamoo." Bindu heard these words slowly come from Mangat's lips. She was shocked to hear Kamoo's name from Mangat.

Kamoo was a local whore. She had burned many families. Many rich young men were her admirers. They were mad over her beauty. She hoped Mangat was not one of the victims of that vamp girl.

Again, the dreams Bindu had held so long, were shattered. Mangat was fast asleep on the bed with no consciousness of his new bride. Bindu could not do anything in this situation. She slept with tears in her eyes but with the hope that everything would be all right in few days.

Unfortunately, this was just the beginning. Soon her doubts turned to reality. Mangat came in late night after night. Night after night he drank heavily, and cried the name of Kamoo as he dozed off. What he earned during the day, he wasted that night on drinking, playing cards, and Kamoo. He gave no attention to the fact that his untouched bride was waiting for him at home.

Mangat never tried to understand Bindu's feelings or needs. In fact sometimes, he behaved cruelly toward his wife. He had not even consummated their vows and given her the status of his true wife. After more than six months they still hadn't had any sexual contact.

She always tried to please her husband. But Mangat ignored her. He was madly attracted to Kamoo.

Bindu couldn't complain of this to her in laws. They wouldn't take her seriously. She didn't want to tell this to her parents either. She didn't want to become a debt to them again. Her father had to think about marrying off her younger sister. Bindu was enduring a life of suffering and neglect. What cannot be cured must be endured!

One night, Mangat came to home after finishing his daily work and flopped on the bed. Bindu was already laid on the bed trying to sleep. She knew that Mangat didn't take dinner at home after he had been drinking.

Suddenly, she found some rough fingers on her blouse. Before she realized what was happening, those fingers cupped her exposed breasts. She was surprised at this behavior from Mangat. He hadn't shown the least interest in her until then.

"Oh dear, that's pretty nice." Mangat praised her with slurred speech.

Bindu's blouse was open enough to give Mangat full access of her ample tits. Still, she was lying on her side with her back to her husband. She sensed Mangat's lips on her bareback. He then untied her petticoat. He slipped his hand in, and Bindu felt his fingers on her organs for the first time. She was shivering with excitement.

"Oh that's most pleasurable, Kamoo darling".

Bindu was stunned to hear Kamoo's name. She realized that Mangat, in his drunken semi-conscious state of mind, had imagined it was Kamoo with him on the bed instead of his wife, Bindu.

"You don't worry babe. I will throw Bindu out and will make you my wife. Then we can enjoy each other without fear." Mangat assured.

Bindu tears were flowing heavily from her eyes. Somehow, she kept her self control.

Mangat soon passed out and was in deep sleep again.

Bindu got up from the bed, dressed, and sat in a far corner of the room. She cried as the memories of her dreams came flooding back. The memory of all her dreams that had turned to ashes convinced her of what she had to do. She felt that she would never be happy with Mangat. Mangat had no intimacy and affection for her. She decided to leave his house.

But where she would go this late at night? Her parent's house was too far away for her to reach walking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.