The Prefect's Tale - Cover

The Prefect's Tale

Copyright© 2009 by Wolfbadger

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Headgirl is spanked and humiliated (With Apologies to Geoffrey Chaucer)

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   School  

A week after I'd demanded a threesome I found myself sitting in my bedroom, avidly watching the pictures on my laptop from the web-cam discreetly placed in the head girl's study.

Alison and I had spent virtually every spare minute available fucking in a range of positions and holes. I'd ensured that I made thorough use of her, just so she didn't forget what would be in store for her if she didn't manage to seduce Amber.

And to give her credit she'd delivered at the first opportunity. It was Friday afternoon, classes had finished for the week and Alison had promised that she would persuade Amber to come back her study.

The web-cam had a microphone and I could hear them as they came in through the door. I smiled as Amber sank onto the little sofa, in full view of the camera. The picture was excellent and the microphone worked perfectly.

"What do you want to drink?" Alison asked.

"A G and T for me!" Amber replied with a laugh. She was wearing a patterned black and white dress that ended mid-thigh and showed off her leggy figure perfectly. Her short bobbed hair framed her pretty face and her smile flashed.

Alison unlocked a cupboard and pulled some bottles and tumblers out. She fixed the drinks ('she's obviously not learnt her lesson!' I thought with a wry smile) and sat down next to her friend. She was in a red vest-top and skinny jeans. She also looked divine.

"So Ali, how come you wanted to talk to me? I thought I scared you off," Amber said, sounding a little nervous, no doubt she was remembering the confrontation in the corridor.

Alison took a deep breath before answering, "I wanted to apologise. I shouldn't have spoken to you like I did," she said. I could tell she'd already had a few drinks.

"The truth is I ... well I actually enjoyed the kiss but I was too embarrassed to admit it."

Her words were slightly slurred but at least she had gained enough Dutch courage to go through with the plan.

They looked at each other for a few seconds before Amber lent forward and kissed her. Alison pulled back for a second before kissing back. I got my cock out and began to stroke it. I checked to make sure this was all being captured on the laptop's hard drive

They kissed passionately for a few minutes. I was impressed with Alison; if she was acting it looked like she was throwing herself into her role. I groaned in lust as Amber's graceful hands began to gently stroke Alison's big fat breasts through her red top.

They snogged heavily for a while longer before Amber took things a step further by standing up, kicking off her heels and unzipping her dress. She dropped it unceremoniously to the floor to reveal her outstanding figure.

She was wearing white underwear -- a pretty bra that supported her large boobs delightfully and a high cut pair of knickers encasing the most perfect bottom I had ever seen. I hadn't imagined that anyone could have as luscious a body as Alison but Amber's stunning body was every bit as desirable. My hand sped up as I watched her urge Alison to take off her top to reveal a slutty red bra.

I could tell Alison was tense as they embraced once more, their breasts pushing up against each other's. And when Amber bent down to kiss Alison's nipples through her scarlet bra, she let out a squeal of alarm.

"Are you OK, Ali?" Amber asked, looking up in concern.

"I'm just nervous, Amber. I've never done it with a girl before."

"Don't worry. Just lie back and relax while I..." Amber reached around her and unclipped the bra skilfully to reveal Alison's flawless yet substantial boobs.

I sighed deeply: I was about to see real lesbian sex. And between two stunning girls.

Amber's long pink tongue expertly snaked out and flicked Alison's stiff pink-brown nipples, Ali began to groan hornily. There was no doubt, she wasn't acting now. I recognised the sound of her heartfelt lust.

"Oh fuck yes," I murmured as Amber removed her own bra and guided Alison's hands to her fine tits. I glimpsed her dark brown nipples before Alison's delicate hands engulfed them.

I had agreed with Alison that at the point both of them were topless I would have enough footage to carry out a successful blackmail but I decided to let things go just a touch further before I intervened. Just how far would she go?

I didn't have to wait long to find out. Amber moved her hand down and undid Alison's jeans without moving her mouth from her left breast.

"Oh shit," Alison cried in, I'm guessing, a mixture of yearning, frustration and panic. But she lifted her hips so that her jeans could be removed. Her bright red g-string came off almost immediately and Amber's hand slid between her legs.

"Oh, Amber!" Alison exclaimed in lust as Amber began to masturbate her with steady circular strokes of her fingers.

I decided I couldn't wait any longer. I saved the footage recorded so far to the laptop, uploaded a copy to a secure storage site and then saved another copy to my i-pod before slowly making my way downstairs.

At the foot of the stairs, I made my way to Alison's study and crept carefully towards the door.

I carefully pushed the door open. The sight in front of me was breath-taking, the video feed had not done it justice.

"Oh, fuck me," I muttered. Alison was grunting in abject abandonment of any worries she might have had. Amber face was buried between her lithe legs as she licked her cunt with the utmost enjoyment.

Silently, I pulled the door closed and locked it behind me, I definitely didn't want to be disturbed!

I smiled as I slowly walked in with my i-pod in my left hand and watched Alison's almost-pained expression as she panted, eyes shut. Amber's glorious arse, still in her virginal white knickers, pointed at me, begging for attention.

I stroked my cock as I watched them, listening in wonder as Alison's yelping became more and more high-pitched. Suddenly she cried out incoherently as an orgasm shuddered through her body.

"Oh, yes, Amber," she murmured.

She opened her eyes and gasped in surprise at me causing Amber to look up at her face. Slowly she turned round.

"Oh, my god!" she shouted as she saw me, covering her breasts with her hands. "Ben! What's going on?" she exclaimed her eyes darting to my erect penis.

I decided that I should be aggressively direct. No need to pussyfoot around. The nuances of the situation were pretty obvious.

"Now, I don't think I'd be exaggerating to say that that is the most glorious sight I've ever seen. Wow, you two are seriously hot together," I chuckled unpleasantly. "Well, done. Alison, you were brilliant. Did you, by any chance, enjoy that more than you thought you would?"

Alison's face was red in humiliation; she had made no attempt to cover up her naked body. "Ali, what does he mean?" Alison asked, the realisation that she'd been betrayed visibly dawning on her.

She gazed at Alison's mortified expression and her eyes flashed angrily.

"Oh. I see. You bitch," she said furiously. I grabbed her hand before she could slap Alison.

"Please calm down," I said amusedly.

"Oh, Amber. He made me do it. He's blackmailing me and he wants to blackmail you now," Alison sobbed.

"What do you mean? I actually thought you liked me." Amber's magnificent wrath contrasted starkly with Alison's pathetic whimpering.

"I do like you. Just not in that way..."

"Actually," I interjected, "it seems to me that Alison likes you more than she's willing to admit. She certainly enjoyed that an awful lot. You must really good at going down..."

"What the fuck is going on, Ben!" Amber interrupted.

"What's going on is that I've just filmed you licking Alison's pussy," I said, pointing out the web-cam.

She moaned in dejected realisation.

"And I want from you what she's been giving me." I sat down next to Alison and tweaked her nipples.

"You bastard," Amber replied vociferously.

"Well, maybe I am, but you can hardly blame me now." I pushed Alison to her knees in front of me and fed her my cock. She began to suck me dutifully.

"Oh my god! That's sick. I'm getting out of here!" Amber screamed, grabbing her dress.

"Before you go, you might want to see the video of you that I'll be posting. I think there'll be a lot of interest at school." I showed her the i-pod so that she could see herself and Alison in action. "Of course I've already got some copies safely tucked away."

To be fair to her, she didn't cry but, after a livid pause, sat down in an armchair, holding her dress in front of her.

"What do you want?" she asked icily.

"What do you think I want?" I patted Alison's bobbing head somewhat patronisingly. As ever her sweet lips felt unutterably fabulous as they slid rhythmically up and down my stiff cock.

"Oh fuck," she sighed.

"I know you don't normally go for guys..." I began.

"Oh, I've had men in the past," she interrupted fierily, "I just haven't had a boy like you!"

I smiled at her defiance. "On the plus side, you get to do what you want to Alison," I offered. Alison moaned in protest around my cock but I held her head down.

"How exactly did she get into this?"

"Well, as luck would have it I managed to catch her with a bottle of vodka"

"Oh, my god, Ali. You sucked his cock? Over some booze! Why?" she asked in disgust.

"Answer her," I ordered.

Alison's mouth pulled of my cock with a pop. She kept masturbating me as she answered. "I didn't want to be, you know, punished in front of everyone I didn't want my parents to find out ... I thought it would be just one time, I didn't think it would do any harm," she blubbed.

"You slut!" Amber accused. "And now because of that you've entangled me in this. I really thought you liked me. I didn't realise you were just a stupid whore."

"Now, now, ladies," I said. "You two are going to be working very closely soon. You're going to have to get on." I pushed Alison's head back onto me as I continued. "Amber, why don't you get rid of that dress and come over here.

Her eyes still gave away her anger as she stood and discarded the dress. She strode over to me defiantly almost if she was issuing me a challenge me in some way. I was happy to rise to it.

Her body was implausibly gorgeous. She was taller than Alison and with longer legs, smooth and elegant. As I've already mentioned her arse was faultless: toned and peachy, beyond meaningful description.

Her breasts weren't as large as Alison's but were still an amazing handful. Her nipples were very dark and quite small and sat high on her firm tits.

She let out an involuntary moan as I gently pinched them but remained remarkably stoical as I stroked her smooth skin. I pulled her down on the sofa next to me as Alison's head sped up its pneumatic bobbing.

I kissed her neck and breasts until I was sucking on her glorious nipples. They stiffened promptly as my tongue swirled around them. She sighed slightly in response.

"That's not so bad is it, Amber?" I teased.

"Just get on with it, Ben," she replied evenly.

I reached down to her knickers and pulled them awkwardly down over her legs. I pushed her back and she let her legs fall open casually.

Her pussy lips were puffy and dark and still very wet to the touch after her encounter with Alison and she smelt fragrant and spicy. I twisted so that I could reach her cunt without my cock leaving Alison's warm wet mouth.

She tasted different to Alison but still delicious, a stronger sweeter flavour. I licked up and down her lips and gently sucked on her clit. She moaned melodiously as I inserted two fingers into her and planted tiny kisses on the tops of her inner thighs. Gradually, I began to move my fingers in and out and flicked my tongue over the top of her lips. As I sped up, she groaned more loudly.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh yes," she sighed despite her hostility. I smiled to myself as I sucked her lips harder while Alison continued to bob and suck on me.

The noise she made when she eventually came was a surprisingly low moan. Her thighs tightened around my ears and she lifted her hips off the sofa convulsively.

I lifted my head and gave her a smile. She looked back at me coolly but with perhaps a hint of amusement in her eyes.

"How was that?" I enquired with a smirk.

She raised an eyebrow. "I've had better," she replied. My smile broadened. I really liked her attitude.

"Your turn now, Amber," I said as I pushed her onto her knees next to Alison. Alison pointed my cock at Amber her long fingers holding onto the bottom while Amber, after a few tentative licks, began to suck me, allowing her mouth to slip up and down my cock. Alison brought her head down to tickle my balls with her tongue.

I stroked the girls' heads in wonder at the extraordinary feelings of joy emanating from my well serviced genitalia. At my urging, Alison's quick hand snatched my cock right out of her friend's mouth and she brought it back into her own. Amber would suck me, then Alison, then I felt such a wonderful thing, both women giving me head at the same time. It was amazing.

There were two women on their knees in front of me, each competing to get the head of my cock into their eager mouths. For the moment, the blonde was winning the battle, sucking on my dick like it was the last one on Earth. I moaned as the girls moved their mouths around taking it in turns to suck, lick, nibble, bob and blow.

Alison and Amber quickly got used to working with each other and began to intuitively swap roles, agilely moving their mouths and tongues around my cock and balls.

"Yes bitch, suck my cock." I groaned, my cock was back in Amber's mouth now and I sensed I was close. I grabbed the back of her head forcing my cock deeper into her mouth and holding her in place. "That feels so fucking good. You are a natural born cock sucker, just like Alison.

"Look at me, please," I instructed and was rewarded by Amber's big brown eyes gazing up at me ardently as her mouth opened to slowly suck on my bursting cock.

In response, Amber redoubled her efforts. Meanwhile Alison intensified her own efforts on my balls, eager not to be excluded from the proceedings.

Alison also looked up as she licked down to my balls and up to the top of my shaft. I had never experienced so much pleasure and I shouted out loud in joy as they kissed each other around my glans and swirled their tongues over me. Their tongues, mouths and lips worked together in magnificent unison, eating me, not letting a single tiny square millimetre of my cock and balls get away without their intoxicating touch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.