Night of the Sex Zombies - Cover

Night of the Sex Zombies

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story within a story from Columbus but can stand on its own. It tells the tale of what happens when you make a mistake during a spell.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Horror   Zombies   Gang Bang   First   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Transformation  

The next day at sunrise all the zombies collapsed where they were, littering the streets and buildings with bodies. The dead, were gradually moved by the vastly reduced emergency services and city crews. The living, but dead to the world, were moved to makeshift shelters. There, they could be secured and questioned when they awoke. Still, there were so many, that unless they were in the road, or out in the open, they weren't picked up. Many others were simply locked in whatever buildings they were in, like those in the hospital, until they could be questioned and examined. Those that weren't picked up by the authorities woke up later and continued to spread the curse.

When she woke, Diane found herself in a bed with a biker she'd never met before. A part of her thought she should be disgusted with the way she'd gone into the bar and gotten gang banged in the backroom. The rest of her remembered the overwhelming need for cock and the incredible pleasure she got getting it. Just thinking about it, was making her pussy wet. By the time, she'd gotten out of bed and showered, she was yearning to have her pussy filled with cock again. She exited the bathroom, wondering what she should wear when a voice stopped her.

"Hey babe." The biker said.

"Hey." Diane replied. "Um ... got any clothes I could borrow?"

"Sure but you look better in nothing." He replied getting out of bed. He was heavily muscled and tattooed but it was what hung from between his legs that drew her attention.

She licked her lips and figured she might have time for a quicky before going to work. Before, she never would have even entertained such a thought. Now, she didn't even think to question it. She dropped her towel and went to him. He welcomed her, his cock already rising.

The coeds from the party, as well as other women across the town who'd been forced, were sorting through conflicting emotions. They knew they'd been raped. But they'd received so much pleasure from it that they found it hard to be too upset about it. The women, who'd been willing, Candy among them, couldn't wait to do it again. All were horny. Even those who'd been fucked by the living dead were aroused. They continued to masturbate even as they screamed in horror at the memory or stared off into space in shock.

The guys too had mixed emotions. A few were shocked by their behavior and by the women's but many couldn't believe how lucky they'd gotten.


Hours later when they woke the doctors, and nurses immediately began arguing with each other, until their lusts got the better of them. Rachel shoved Andrews back onto the sofa and straddled him, her now much larger breasts pressed against his chest.

"Alright, I'll grant you that you weren't responsible for whatever happened last night, but from now on," She said, grabbed his cock and then sighed as she sank down on to his impressive length, "This cock belongs to me."

"Eh hem?" Nancy said pointedly, her hands on her hips.

Rachel blushed. "To us. Got it?"

Andrews, who'd been wanting to get into Rachel's panties since she was an intern, all to happily agreed. Rachel, then road him to a satisfying orgasm and then climbed off to allow her sister to climb on. As she watched her sister fuck him, she rubbed her own pussy, not believing how aroused the site was. The three of them spent the morning fucking, stopping only to eat the food they'd had sent up from the cafeteria. Other than that they didn't stop. Not even when the phone rang. They simply moaned, gasped, and grunted, through their end of the conversation. In fact, both sisters were so horny, that they engaged in lesbian sex for the first time, when they'd finally worn Andrews out. That they were committing incest didn't even occur to them. They just needed to cum. The sight of the sisters in a passionate 69 was enough to get Andrews in the mood again. They were still fucking when members of the CDC, wearing full biohazard suits, came into the office.


News report by Janice Devris.

"What Police are calling a riot, others are calling what happened at West Chester Memorial Hospital, a mass orgy caused by some as yet unknown, drug. A similar incident happened at the Alpha Capa Pie Fraternity house at West Chester University. A late Halloween party turned into an orgy that spread out onto the streets. In both cases people acting like Zombies attacked and raped members of the opposite sex. The fraternity members deny all allegations of drug use. However, the dean's office has still suspended the fraternity pending an internal investigation and any charges that may be filed.

Charges may not or may not be forth coming however, as their apparent victims seemingly came under the same influence of their attackers, in turn attacking others. A couple of young women I interviewed, on condition of anonymity, state that while their rape was initially horrifying, it was also the most sexually thrilling experience they'd had. When asked why they attacked others, they simply answered. 'I couldn't help it. I needed too'. Which happens to be the same answer their attackers gave.

In a related incident the girls of the PIE Sorority managed to fight off the zombies. While a few unfortunately became victims the others escaped by shooting their attackers in the genitals. One girl in particular, a Miss Penny Lawson, is being proclaimed a heroine for her heroic stand in the stairway. While a few insist she be arrested for killing several of her fellow students the Sheriff's department and the District Attorney refuse to file charges against her stating that she was clearly acting in her defense and in the defense of her friends.

Still unexplained however, is the presence of the corpses from West Chesterfield Cemetery. Nor are there any answers to how the dead have apparently become animated. For these reasons, the sheriff's department has called in help from the CDC. It is hoped the CDC can determine if we are faced with some sort of new virus or a transmittable drug effect. Those infected are currently being quarantined for their own and the public's safety, until the cause and a cure can be found. Until the CDC releases their findings, authorities urge the people of West Chesterfield to remain calm. They also urge that you use protection when having sex, but say that the best preventative measure is abstinence.

The sheriff's office has also requested help from the state police, to help patrol the town, as several of their own have apparently become infected. Church leaders however, state that the presence of the dead point solely at the occult. They are demanding countywide exorcisms.

This is Janice Devris signing off."

Janice waited a few moments and then sighed when her cameraman gave her a thumbs-up and lowered the camera. She'd covered a few scandals in her career but nothing like this. If she were to tell the truth, she was a little scared. The Zombies were bad enough. She'd seen enough horror movies to know how the town would end up. The STD though was even more scary. It was completely unknown and no one knew how it started. She was starting to wonder if she hadn't been infected somehow. She'd felt her body becoming aroused and attracted to Dave, against all efforts to stop it, while riding on the way over.

After a few moments of watching Dave covertly, she sighed again thinking she was imagining it. Dave was being his usually sleazy self. As for the arousal, that could be explained by biology. She always got a bit horny at this point in her cycle. Janice sighed again and headed for the news van.

At least this time he isn't fucking some coed. She thought.


Later that evening, shortly before dusk, a young coed sat on her bed, her legs were pulled up tight to her body, her arms were crossed over her knees, cradling her head. She was crying.

"Aw, come on Lisa! It's not my fault!" her boyfriend called from the other side of her dorm room door."

When she didn't reply he pulled out his student ID card and jimmied the door open. Quietly he went over and sat down gently on the side of the bed.

"Lisa, I'm really sorry."

"I can't believe you fucked my best friend! And right in front of me too!" Lisa cried.

"Honey! It wasn't like that. She jumped me! There wasn't anything I could do. You saw. You were there."

"Still..."

"Lisa, I love you. Jill loves you. What happened between us was just a freak thing. It didn't mean anything. And we couldn't help it. It's like that thing on TV the reporter was talking about." Tim decided not to mention how great a fuck he thought Jill was, or of the half-a-dozen other women he'd fucked while Zombiefied.

Lisa hiccuped, "That sex zombie disease thingy?"

Tim smile. "Yeah! That's the one. It's a disease. It didn't mean anything. You're the one I want to be with and make love too."

(Hiccup!) "Really?" Lisa asked hopefully, looking up at him.

Tim reached out to caress her face. "Really." He replied before leaning in to kiss her.

For Lisa the kiss made her tingle all over. She was hurt and was still mad at him, but just being with him was making her aroused. Before too long they were making out on her bed. He started to gently push her down onto her back when she broke their kiss and put a hand on his chest pushing him away.

"Tim we can't. You're infected."

"It'll be okay. I'll just use protection." He told her trying not to grimace. He hated wearing condoms.

"Do you have any?"

"Uh ... no. Do you?"

"No. We used the last of them up before..." Lisa trailed off her lower lip trembling.

Sensing he was losing her, Tim leaned in to kiss her.

Lisa responded and kissed him back for several more minutes before pushing him back again.

"We shouldn't."

"It'll be okay. I'll just pull out before I cum."

"I don't know."

Tim kissed her again. "It'll be okay. I love you. Let me prove it to you."

A few minutes later, Lisa's blouse and bra were open and Tim was nuzzling her breasts making her moan. Her body felt like it was burning up with lust.

Finally, she moaned, "Do you promise to pull out?"

Hiding his grin, Tim kissed his way up her neck to nibble on her ear. "Promise." He whispered, while undoing his jeans and pulling out his large erect cock.

A few moments later, Lisa's panties had been removed from under her skirt and Tim began to enter her. Lisa gasped feeling him fill her. He felt bigger than before and she loved how he felt. Soon he was thrusting his cock in and out of her and she was thrusting back up onto him. Before she came the first time she gasped out, "Don't forget to pull out."

Grunting, Tim said, "Promise."

Neither one of them noticed the time or the setting sun as they continued to fuck.

For Lisa it was incredible. It had never felt so good. She moaned and gasped, as she told him so. Then she gasped with horror when he moaned, "Puuussssyyyy!"

Her eyes flew open and she looked up at him. His face was slack and expressionless, his eyes blank and lifeless.

"Tim! No!" She screamed but it was too late. Zombie Tim continued to fuck her making her cum again before he filled her with his evil sperm. Lisa's eyes went blank and lifeless as her breasts swelled on her chest.

They laid there for several moments, until Tim pulled his still hard cock out of Lisa's wet pussy with a wet sucking noise. A flood of semen poured out and ran down over her anus to puddle under her ass unnoticed. Then Tim got off the bed and shuffled for the door.

"Puussyyy." He moaned lifelessly.

Lisa sat up behind him, also got out of bed, and followed him moaning, "Cock" just as lifelessly.

Tim stopped at the door across the hall and banged his fist on it. A pretty red haired coed opened the door and then screamed as Tim forced his way in grabbing her cloths. Lisa though turned and headed down the hall in search for cock.


At the PIE Sorority Penny Lawson dropped the broom and ran for the door when she heard her boyfriend knocked on the door and called her name.

"Bill! Are you alright? The Zombies didn't get you did they?" She asked flinging the door open and hugging him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.