Night of the Sex Zombies - Cover

Night of the Sex Zombies

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story within a story from Columbus but can stand on its own. It tells the tale of what happens when you make a mistake during a spell.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Horror   Zombies   Gang Bang   First   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Transformation  

11:38 PM Halloween

West Chester Cemetery

(Grunt, ugh!)

"Quit moving! I'm almost there!" A feminine voice hissed as a pair of hands appeared atop a brick wall. With effort, she hoisted herself up and straddled the wall. The pretty young woman with pale skin and black hair, dressed in black jeans, top, and leather jacket, looked around and then reached down and whispered. "Toss up the bag."

Waiting at the bottom of the wall, her friend, wearing a jean skirt and jacket with a pink top and thigh-high stockings did as she was instructed and tossed up a black duffel bag.

The black haired woman caught the bag and gently dropped it down on the other side. Then she reached back to help haul her friend up.

"I don't know why we can't use the gate." The blonde complained.

"Because it's locked. D'uh." The brunette replied.

"Oh yeah." The blonde reached up and after much scrambling and grunting joined her friend on top of the wall. Then she shivered as her friend dropped down lightly into the cemetery.

She joined her friend, picked up the bag and together they began to make their way among the tombstones. As they walked, the pretty young coed moaned softly. "Why do I have to carry all this stuff?"

Her gothic-looking friend replied quietly, "Because it's your boyfriend. That's why. Besides, I'll need my strength for the ritual."

"Do you really think it'll work?" she asked as they made their way through the old cemetery.

"Of course!" the second girl replied. "Remember how I brought Heather's dog back?"

"Yeah, that was so wicked." The blonde replied with a grin, then she shivered again as a gust of wind cut through her. "Couldn't we have done this during the day?"

"No," came the reply. "Spells work better at night and spells like this one practically require it."

"Okay, okay" she said hefting the bag and pulling her jacket tight around her. "But why couldn't we have done it over the summer?"

"I told you a spell this powerful can only be done on Halloween."

"But you raised Heather's dog and it wasn't Halloween."

"Candy, dogs are lower creatures. They don't require as much power. Besides there's lab rats bigger than Heather's dog."

Candy, the pretty blonde girl giggled at that, then she sighed. "I can hardly wait to see Johnny again! I've missed him so much!"

"Well you'll be able to see him in a few minutes."

"Nikki, do you think he'll be all gross and stuff?"

Stopping to look at her friend, Nikki shrugged. "We don't have to do this."

Candy steadied herself. "Yes, I'm sure. I want to see him."

Nikki shrugged again and set off deeper into the cemetery. A few moments later, they stopped at a particular section of the cemetery. She dug a flashlight out of the bag, flicked on a flashlight and shown it on a tombstone. A few moments later she said, "We're here."

Candy watched her as she set out candles, and formed a pentagram. Then she gasped as Nikki began to undress. "What are you doing?"

"Changing into my ceremonial robes. You didn't think I was going to raise the dead in jeans and a leather jacket did you?"

"Ah ... no." Candy replied slowly admiring her friend's pale skin and lithe figure. "Won't you be cold though?"

Nikki shook her head. Even though her nipples were achingly hard, she was too excited to be cold. She'd fantasized about being nude in the cemetery and conducting rituals for years. She could feel the warm wet heat of her arousal growing as she slipped on her robe and covered her head with the hood. As was custom she let the robe hang open, exposing her moderate cleavage, smooth belly, and perfectly trimmed black pubic hair pointing the way to her moistening sex.

Praying Candy wouldn't notice how aroused she was, she said, "Okay. Last chance to back out. Once I start the spell I can't or be interrupted."

Candy swallowed heavily and nodded her understanding with wide eyes.

Nikki took a deep breath to steady her nerves. The spell she was about to perform was very dangerous. She took a few moments to center herself then she opened the ancient spell book and by the bright light of the full moon began to recite the spell.

It was a very long and complicated spell but Nikki performed it flawlessly, almost. Each word was pronounced just right and the spell was recited with the proper cadence, however, just before the stroke of midnight and the completion of the spell, Nikki sneezed. She finished the spell just after. Face flushed with success she looked at Candy who was now sitting beside the grave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.