Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more. See Disclaimer on author's page for more information. Have fun in fantasy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Laurel set the two bottles of wine down giggling "Falk is so funny, I like Falk," Nedra smiled "I think the ohhh sooo boisterous Falk finds you very attractive, but he is of the type that finds females enjoyable to play with not the kind that would be happy with one mate." Laurel blushed "maybe I might find playing with Falk fun too." Marti'en frowned Nedra chuckled "you probably would my little adorable one but first you must be aware of the pitfalls to playing. First many women, ohhh sooooo many women become confused, they mix up the sexual feelings of pleasure with the emotional feelings of love, there is much emotion involved in making love, delight, fear of not pleasing your partner, the emotions of physical need are very strong, it can make you beg for more, sob with and scream out your release, it can make you feel tender and vulnerable which all leads to a woman thinking she is in love with the one who has brought her such pleasure. Any good lover can bring on these emotions, loving the person intensifies these feelings, if you don't have any feelings for the person you mate with then it is simply a mating of two bodies, perhaps momentarily satisfactory but ultimately it leaves one with a feeling of emptiness, while even a friendship or a feeling of laughter and camaraderie can give you satisfaction as long as you keep your feelings in perspective."

Chad flew back to the other room and took a long drink of his ale, Mar hissed what are they talking about now? Chad took another drink "pregnancy, diseases and how to avoid both, then they started talking about the various types of orgasms." Hank was sitting off to the side talking quietly to Trink, he glanced up to see Mar shoving Chad back in the direction of the study, chuckling he just shook his head. Trink grinned "I think Mar is afraid Nedra will teach Marti'en something he can't handle." Hank laughed "she is certainly capable of it, Nedra aside Trink, I wish instead of you shutting yourself up in your cottage you had come and talked to us, I honestly thought you were going through difficult personal times and didn't want any intruding so I and Jenee stayed away, then the years just slipped by with the children growing up so fast, I will always feel guilty that I let my best friend down when he was hurting so bad inside."

Trink wiped a tear from his cheek, pulling a large green handkerchief out of his pocket he blew his nose loudly "missed yea me boyo, but now them days be over, yea can be warnin Jenee that Trink has plans to come over and see those youngins of yours." Hank hugged Trink tight "anytime Trink, anytime, you know you're welcome day or night, you're a part of Cairin too." Hank laughed and winked at Trink seeing the look on Chad's face as he came flying back into the room "I think Nedra got to him" Well? hissed Mar as Chad took double big swallow of his ale, Virlane and Rav grinned "it must be getting better from the looks of Chad" Rav whispered to his father. Chad looked at the group "they are now talking about mutual masturbation, bondage and oral sex, I'm going home to find Brax, this is more than a fairy can take." Everyone laughed, Virlane stood up "now that's not a bad idea, I wonder if Kat needs an educational talk" Rav started laughing again following his father out the door "I don't think I would quite call it educational with Natalie at the moment, she is still a little sensitive about extracurricular activities." Rav waved to Hank asking if he was coming, Hank grinned nodding, waving goodnight to Trink, Mar and Falk the four left.

Nedra and Laurel walked into the outer room, Nedra her arm around Laurel "the little adorable one needs a breath of cool air" Falk stared at Nedra "helloooo my beauty yea must be Nedra that I've been hearin so much about" Nedra purred at Falk "but of course there is only one Nedra" Nedra bent down taking ahold of Trink's beard "it is good to see the ohhh so silly Trink done with his pout, Nedra she has missed your ohhhhhh sooooo precious parts" kissing Trink very thoroughly Nedra purred. As Nedra lead Laurel outside Trink winked at Falk "told yea my precious parts are in great demand" Mar snorted and went back to the study, he found Liz sound asleep in a chair with a blanket over her but no Marti'en. Mar grinned toothily when he found his emerald dragoness waiting for him in their bedchamber.

Revanche tossed and turned Laurel hadn't replied to his goodnight, he wondered if everything was all right, frowning he listened then heard Nedra purr "you want to say goodnight to your Laurel? my sweet comfit she is outside Mar's lair right now." Jumping out of bed Revanche dressed quickly laughing Laurel was at Mar's. Laurel sat outside taking deep gulping breaths of air "I don't think wine is for me Nedra, it makes my head all fuzzy" Nedra chuckled "that is because my adorable one, you should sip wine slowly not drink it as if it were water and you parched from thirst, but you will learn these things." Laurel blinked as a very large black dragon landed a few feet from her "Re?" Revanche stood staring at the beautiful woman sitting next to Nedra, ohhhhhh by all that was magical he thought she is gorgeous "Laurel?" Laurel giggled nodding then blinked to see a very handsome tall man standing in front of her, his black hair long to his shoulders, his violet eye's looking at her intently, she looked at his wide shoulders and strong arms and almost purrred out loud.

Nedra stood up "I shall go entertain the ohhhh soo silly Trink and the ever boisterous Falk" Nedra saw the frown on Revanche's face at the mention of Falk silently she purred "no, no little comfit there is no need for such a frown, you are the one our little adorable one seeks." Revanche watched Nedra walk back inside, not quite sure what to say he grinned "you're not dirty anymore" Laurel giggled "your much prettier then I remember" blushing Laurel giggled again, Revanche sat down next to Laurel and grinned "have you been drinking?" Laurel with a silly grin nodded "would you like to kiss me? If not I could kiss you" Laurel couldn't believe she had just said that blushed vividly, then drew in a deep breath seeing the look in Revanche's eye's as his mouth came down on hers, with an ohhhhhhh of pleasure she slide her arms around his neck, she heard herself Mmmmmmmmming into his mouth as he put his arms around her waist pulling her against him. Laurel kissed him harder as she felt his hand move up her side, the palm of his hand brushing the side of her breast, Revanche groaned when Laurel put her hand on his thigh, as she thrust her tongue into his mouth he started to suck gently on it, he deepened the kiss hearing the sexy little noises she was making into his mouth, bolder now he cupped her breast squeezing slightly. Laurel sighed mmmmming she murmured how good that felt then felt herself blushing hearing herself, "Re, I want you, my dragoness wants you, I want to soar through the night with you, I want to sing with the pleasure you bring me" Laurel whispered against his lips. Revanche pulled back looking carefully at Laurel, breathing deeply, "Laurel, you've been drinking, are you sure of what you'r esaying?" Laurel nibbling along his jaw purred "I'm sure, I've been wanting this for so long, not just tonight."

Revanche the dragon held out his paw to Laurel the dragoness, the two dragons soared into the night sky, teasing and touching, diving down to earth only to spiral upward, Laurel teasing Revanche with purrs, her eye's beckoning him as she flew closer and closer to him, Revanche flew over Laurel dipping his tail to glide along her back then soar past her with a purr of his own. With a roar Revanche flew over Laurel his arms and legs going around her holding her tightly against his body as he thrust into her, nipping her neck then licking the small bites. Laurel cried out with pleasure calling to Revanche, locked together the two flew through the night skies, the beating of their wings matching the thrusting of their bodies. Revanche drove their bodies higher and higher then brought them plummeting down then with a sweep of his wings the soared up again, purring and panting, moaning out words of pleasure. Laurel screamed as her release shuddered through her body, she moaned again as she heard Revanche's roar of fulfillment and his seed pumping into her body. Laurel's magical voice sang out with her delight and her pleasure filling the night with her song.

Nedra smiled secretly to herself as she heard the mating cries of the two dragons, yes this is good for always shall the little adorable one remember her first lover. Nedra wasn't the only one who heard the dragons, Rav and Virlane also heard as did Mar and Marti'en.

The two dragons lay entwined together on a wide mountain ledge, Revanche crooned deeply nuzzling Laurel's neck as she gasped and panted for breath, Laurel purred softly licking Revanche's lips "oh my that was absolutely wonderful, I knew it would be with you Re." Revanche smiled with a soft purr of his own "oh you did, how did you know that? I thought it was better than wonderful." Laurel smiled nipping his neck lightly "I just did" Revanche chuckled then seeing Laurel's frown asked what was wrong "it's almost light, I have to go back Re, Jacob will know I've been gone if I don't return soon." Revanche kissed Laurel "stay here Laurel, don't go back, you could live with us or with Marti'en." Laurel sighed in Revanche's mouth and whispered "I have to go back, I owe Jacob so much I can't just leave like that he depends on me, he is not getting any younger Re, come spring he wants to go on the road again, he will need my help." Revanche stroked her gently with his paw "come back soon then, I need you too" Laurel smiled softly "I will, now I must go, I have to ask Marti'en to send me back, I don't know how to do that yet." Revanche kisses her deeply and got up, pulling her up he kissed her again "I will send you back, no need to bother Marti'en." With one last kiss Revanche sent Laurel back to her room in the tinker's cottage, silently he told Marti'en that Laurel had been sent home then he silently whispered his thanks to Nedra. Nedra purred softly "you are ohh sooo welcome my little delicacy" with a chuckle Nedra looked at Falk and Trink sound asleep on the floor, Trink nestled in Falk's big mane both with satisfied grins on the faces, Nedra the cat silently left Mar's lair.

The next few weeks passed in a haze of wonderment for Laurel, each time she closed her eyes she could see Revanche soaring through the night sky then come over her all over again, each night she would whisper a soft goodnight and hear Re's purring goodnight in return. Each time she whispered goodnight Revanche wanted to ask her to come back but the last few night's she had sounded very distracted. "Re?" taking Neil's clutching fingers from his hair Revanche answered Laurel "what's wrong?" He could hear the tears in her voice "Lady Joan is very ill, she has a high fever and everyone is just crying and moaning that she is dying, I don't know how to help her, do you think Marti'en would be able to do something?" Revanche set Neil down "where are you, I will talk to Marti'en right now" Laurel told him that she was on the road to the Manor House, a moment later Marti'en replied telling Laurel she would be with her shortly. Laurel whispered a tear filled thanks to Re, Revanche smiled softly saying he was glad to be of help and that hopefully Marti'en could take care of her Lady Joan.

Laurel showed Marti'en into Lady Joan's chambers much to the objections of her ladies, Laurel told them that she had brought a healer to try and help Lady Joan. Marti'en wrinkled her nose "phewwww it stinks of sickness, open the windows child and let some fresh air and light into the room" Laurel went to do as Marti'en instructed her while Marti'en went to look at Lady Joan. Marti'en smiled at the woman laying in the bed, her eye's sunken in her pale drawn face, her body shivering and sweating with the fever, laying her hand on Lady Joan's forehead Marti'en cleansed her of the fever wracking her body, turning to Laurel she asked for a cup of water, gently lifting the woman up Marti'en let her sip the water "now My Lady, just water, light tea and soup for the next few days until your body starts to recover, Laurel have her ladies bring in fresh linen's and night clothes, once they are changed I will settle Lady Joan."

After Lady Joan was tucked into a fresh bed and her ladies left the room for a moment, Marti'en turned to Laurel "you should have been able to handle something as paltry as a fever, there was no reason to have called Revanche in such a panic." Laurel frowned "I don't know how to do such things Marti'en." Marti'en who was having an especially bad day snapped "then it's about time you learned, we will start working on that this evening" then she was gone. Laurel stood in the middle of the room blinking back tears, she hadn't called Re in a panic, she had simply asked him if Marti'en could help. Lady Joan whispered "was she a witch?" Laurel rushed over to the bed "no, Lady Joan she isn't a witch, she is a healer" Lady Joan frowned "she disappeared in front of my very eye's" Laurel tucked the blankets more firmly around Lady Joan "she comes and goes very quickly that's all, try to sleep now, you will be all better in a few days."

Each night after that Marti'en would teach Laurel some basic magic formula's to deal with such things as illness, she taught Laurel how to transport herself long distances, when Laurel mentioned that Lady Joan had thought Marti'en was a witch, Marti'en taught Laurel the spell of forgetfulness and how to cloak herself from the sight of others. Laurel by the end of three months was tired and frustrated, after each of her sessions with Marti'en, Laurel would find Revanche soaring the night skies waiting for her, many times they didn't part until the dawn's light started to show. Laurel finally told Marti'en she needed a rest and told Revanche that she was going to take a break from Marti'en 's teaching sessions, she could almost see the relief on Re's face, he was just as tired, he had not told Laurel that earlier that afternoon he had almost been spited by Brax's sword because he was half asleep and had received a severe dressing down from Brand and Brax.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.