Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel - Cover

Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more. See Disclaimer on author's page for more information. Have fun in fantasy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Revanche sat on a log in the forest tossing rocks into the stream, it was eight months since the gathering, he had woken up the next morning to Laurel having gone back to the tinker's wagon, angry that she hadn't even said goodbye he also had been rather jealous of all the attention she had gotten from the other dragons. That's all anyone had talked about for the rest of the gathering had been the little dragoness who sang, every time he tried to say something someone would bring up Laurel, he was also bothered by the way Falk had spent the night looking at Laurel and had pestered Mar and Marti'en about when Laurel would return. Revanche couldn't understand the feeling that seemed to simmer just below the surface, all he knew was that Laurel was HIS friend not Falk's.

The next night he had waited for Laurel to come but she hadn't, Jacob had said they were going on the road again. Later that night curled up next to his mother and father Revanche heard Laurel ask him why he had called her lute silly, silently he told her that he hadn't meant too it had just come out, Laurel said her good night, she giggled telling Re that he would someday be a very big dragon the way he was growing, she had enjoyed seeing him again even if he had been mean, Revanche giggled back saying if she kept growing her human would be bigger than his, that he hadn't meant to be mean and he had enjoyed seeing the dragoness her. Revanche went to sleep everything right once again with his world, Laurel fell asleep snuggled in her blankets dreaming of shiny black dragons, songs and amazing wonders.

Revanche threw another rock in the stream, usually this time of year Jacob and Laurel arrived, they hadn't come, he had waited and waited watching for them finally he had asked Laurel where they were. Laurel had told him that they were going to stay a while at Lady Joan's. Revanche had thought "well fine be that way and don't come see us" but he didn't say it to Laurel.

Revanche laughed at Grif his friend from the elf village as he hopped from rock to rock across the stream, Grif grinned back "have you seen the new apprentice Mar and Marti'en have? it's a she and real pretty, I went over there yesterday on an errand and met her." Revanche ohhh'd saying he hadn't known Mar was getting an apprentice, Grif nodded vigorously then nudged Revanche "I think she is maybe three years or so older then us and she has big tits, I saw them when she bent over to pick something up and her blouse fell open" Grif said trying to ignore the blush on his cheeks and appear worldly. Revanche felt his own cheeks heat up "ohh? really big huh" was all he could think to say. Once again Grif nodded vigorously "she has what my brother would call more than a handful" making a gesture with his hands in front of his chest, the two boys giggled, Grif poked Revanche "come on lets go sneak down to the pond and see if any of the girls are there, maybe we can get a look again" Revanche grinned at Grif "ok let's go" soon the two were heading down towards the pond, they had snuck down there several times laying in the bushes watching the elf girls playing in the water and bathing when the weather was nice and warm.

Several days later the dragon Revanche went to say hello to Mar and Marti'en, meeting the new apprentice named Liz, Revanche was glad he had black scales so his blushes didn't show up so much each time he looked at her chest thinking Grif was right, she sure did have big ones. Mar raised an eyeridge "shouldn't you be studying?" Revanche grinned "Hubert has a cold and stayed in bed today, so I have the day off, what are you trying to do?"

Marti'en with a distracted look "trying to teach Liz how to levitate an object" Revanche nodding sat down to watch trying not to giggle, when the book hit the floor for the third time he did giggle only to get a glare from Mar "you can do better? I don't think I've seen you study magic Revanche so don't laugh at something you yourself can't do."

Revanche stood up angry and hurt by what Mar had just said "who says I can't, you're getting old and mean, Mar."

Mar, Marti'en and Liz suddenly found themselves several feet off the ground, Revanche not satisfied with that twirled them around a few times then dropped them to the ground on purpose, flying out of Mar's lair Revanche went back to his spot in the forest by the stream, with a roar of frustration and anger he went to Cairin.

Revanche sat watching Hank and Christopher out in the field, Hank over the last few months had been teaching Christopher how to protect himself with hand, sword and dagger. With a grin Revanche asked if he could learn too, Christopher laughed "awww come on Revanche what do you need to learn this for your a dragon, besides it's not easy you might get hurt, I think Mother has some new books in the library why don't you go ask her for one" picking up his small sword Christopher turned back to his father who was frowning at him. Revanche deeply hurt for the second time that day went into the house he could hear Sherry laughing and her little brother Neil giggling. Going into the library he looked around, going over to the Book of Cairin Revanche rubbed his hand over the books cover "why is everyone being so mean today, I haven't done anything wrong."

The Book opened its cover "gently dragon Revanche forget not that you are of Cairin's first born, listen and learn, we shall teach you." Revanche not telling Jenee he was there, sat for hours curled up in a chair listening and learning.

Revanche sat down to dinner asking if Hubert was feeling better, Natalie handing Revanche his plate chuckled "yes he is much better, except for a red sore nose, he is just too stubborn saying no cold is going to get the better of him" Revanche grinned "I bet he scared the cold away" then frowned clearing his throat, he hated his voice cracking and squeaking it had been that way for months and months, at least he wasn't the only one, he had noticed Grif having the same problem. Rav said casually "Mar was looking for you earlier, you didn't respond when I called you" Revanche shrugged "I was busy and forgot to reply that's all, I thought Brax and Chad were going to be here for dinner tonight." Rav said quietly "I don't want you forgetting again, when I ask for a reply I expect to get one, is that understood." Revanche nodded with a petulant look on his face, he ate the rest of his dinner in silence, then excused himself and went to his room.

Virlane woke to the sound of a dragons roar of rage and frustration, with a sigh he pulled Kat closer, Kat had also heard Revanche she chuckled "I've waited years for this, now Rav will understand what we went through during his teen years." Rav silently soared through the night watching Revanche keeping his distance as his son beat his wings against the night sky, soaring high then plummeting downward only to sweep up again each time with a crying roar. Seeing his father Revanche yelled "go away, leave me alone!" Rav sat out of view until in exhaustion Revanche headed home. Natalie a blanket over her shoulders moved away from the window as Rav appeared "is he going to be all right? He sounded so unhappy" Rav let out a tired sigh "he'll be all right eventually, we just have to make sure he knows we are here if he needs us and that we understand what he is going through right now."

After his studies were done for the day a very tired Revanche told Hubert that he was going over to Bitsys to see Trevor and Thamara. When he got to Bitsy's he found out that Trevor and Thamara had gone with their mother to the fairy village, he was about to head for Cairin when he saw Brax coming out of the stables. Walking along side Brax, Revanche remembered stories that Brax had been quite a swordsman before coming here and helping Keebler with the horses. Brax grinned down at Revanche "out with it, what have you got up your sleeve that your thinkin so hard on" clearing his throat Revanche grinned back at Brax "could you teach me how to use a sword and defend myself, like Hank is teaching Christopher?" Brax hmmmmmmm'd "well sure I can, but you have to have to get your parent's permission, I don't want your mama getting upset with me." Revanche almost dancing with glee said he would get his parent's permission, he and Brax spent hours talking about what he wanted to learn, with Brax warning him it would be hard work and he wouldn't tolerate any sniffling from bumps and bangs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.