Pickup Lines - Cover

Pickup Lines

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lyle McFadden has always been a bit timid...too passive for the Confederacy Defense Forces for sure. But one night he gathers enough courage to use a pickup line, and it changes his life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   School   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Lyle reveled in finally fucking Stacey as she needed drilled, and even though Dario had already pumped her pussy full of his cum, he had no hang-ups about following a male concubine inside a female one. If anything, it was extra lube and he could feel her own excitement growing, which fed his as he banged the single mother good and hard. He held onto her curls as he rammed her as well, much to her delight, even as Dario resumed driving balls deep inside Alex. Catching onto what worked with Alex and doing it wasn’t hard for Dario, either, as he was still a bit pissed at what she had done to him. He didn’t have to manufacture his anger or hate, as it was founded in not only rejected love, but betrayal.

As for Alex, well, she was still rather scared and even a bit remorseful in her own way, but most of all, she was hooked on grudge fucking. Every angry thrust of Dario’s dick, every yank of her dyed red hair, every vicious comment about her made her damper by the second, as she took in every inch of his cock. She pushed back at him hungrily, desperately, craving more of his dick inside her, making her his for now. She didn’t care that she was already a little sore in her cunt. If anything, she enjoyed that feeling, plus the jizz that already oozed from her twat down her thighs due to Lyle’s own turn inside her. She screamed, moaned, creamed herself, and cursed in Spanish, her mother’s tongue, as Dario ravaged her constantly with his strokes.

Meanwhile, Lyle had his cock buried inside Stacey and he bottomed out thoroughly within her after about the third stroke, which was somewhat rougher than before, but still quite enjoyable to both of them. Stacey now knew that she belonged completely to Lyle, that he owned her, reclaimed her, and would keep her for life. Tears poured down her cheeks as she took in the full significance of having an owner again. Her daughter, her Melissa, would grow up safer than ever, with a mother still around to raise her, and when she was fourteen, she would have great odds of becoming a sponsor herself. If Melissa didn’t pass, there was no longer a doubt in Stacey’s mind that Lyle would keep her as part of his harem.

Stacey felt loved in a way that she hadn’t expected and she also felt that love in return for him. Lyle was her hero, her savior, and she wasn’t going to forget it, Stacey decided as she moaned a very real climax at last and tightened up to squeeze Lyle’s spunk from his balls through his dick. The creamy contents of his balls made her happier than ever, mixing as they did with Dario’s jizz inside her pussy. Stacey was ecstatic as Lyle pulled her up and held her for a moment in his arms to let her cry on his shoulder, even as his left hand roamed her ass.

Most shocking of all, though, was what Cheryl felt when Andre pumped her on about the thirtieth stroke and emptied his load inside her cunt. She screamed out an orgasm that pierced ears around her. Struggling to her knees, Cheryl began kissing Andre’s dick gratefully. She winked at him, too, as she wanted it clear that she would never resist him ... ever.

For his part, Ralph released inside the Centurion, earning himself a French kiss from Fiona after she pulled him up from the floor. When Sandy gave him a similar kiss and bent over with her pants down, there was no question that Ralph was going to be a busy guy that day. The fact that Sandy had just got done rimming Alex didn’t bother Ralph any more than it concerned Fiona, who also received a French kiss from Sandy. Ralph was very glad for his own modifications at that point, as well as the fact that Sandy and Fiona were much nicer to him than his ex-wife had been when she claimed him as a concubine.

Ralph had already been divorced from Kiley, but he had foolishly trusted her assurance that bygones were bygones. This was something that she disproved by treating him like crap for about two years. After that, she dumped his sore ass into the concubine pool, something that she admitted that she planned to do all along. She even told him that she hoped that he got recycled. He personally hoped that she got killed in action or eaten alive by the Swarm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.