Pickup Lines - Cover

Pickup Lines

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lyle McFadden has always been a bit timid...too passive for the Confederacy Defense Forces for sure. But one night he gathers enough courage to use a pickup line, and it changes his life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   School   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Lyle didn't know just how long his sponsor, Kat, had been riding him in the reverse cowgirl position, but he certainly didn't object. Her warm cunt massaged his cock with its delicious heat and friction, the contact of his skin and the depths of her pussy driving him especially wild. He was soon ready to cum from the exquisite delights of being inside her, but she controlled the pace of the fucking, and she wasn't done with him just yet. Of course, since she wanted to have his babies at last, Kat was even hornier than usual, and that was saying a lot. Kat was the hottest, sexiest woman Lyle had ever known, and seemed to have no scruples about using him for her pleasure.

It was another example of why Lyle had chosen to be Kat's concubine instead of Madeline's husband. His ex-wife was completely uninterested in sex except as a kind of leverage over him. Now she couldn't do that anymore. His new mistress didn't need to use sex that way, as she already had all of the power. Instead, Kat loved to drain Lyle dry and wear him out completely. When she wasn't using up his energy, his fellow concubine Karen was very much committed to doing the same thing. The two women often teamed up to damn near kill him, except his augmentations had increased his endurance, of course.

Then, of course, there were Lydia and Danielle, two other former cocktail waitresses from the same bar, who had their way with Lyle whenever their own man Hugh Dawson was busy with Kat and Karen. Such swaps were a frequent occurrence in both pods, so much that Lyle was sure that Danielle's newest baby was actually his, not Hugh's. Mr. Dawson had been too busy fucking Karen that night to enjoy Danielle's favors. The following day, Kat had worn him out as well, and for good measure, the next was spent with both of the women in Lyle's life in a threesome that wiped the guy out. The whole time, Lydia was busy getting Lyle hot and bothered, even riding him for short strokes, before turning him back over to Danielle. There was probably a plan behind that, the more Lyle thought about it. He left Danielle so many loads that he ached with sore cock and empty balls by the time that the waitress was done with him.

All of those thoughts were gone from Lyle's mind again when Kat screamed her orgasm at last and clenched his cock with her tightening cunt. It was like a vise on his dick suddenly and he erupted deep inside his sponsor. Something told him that this wouldn't be his last load for the day to give to Kat. She was a mistress of squeezing the maximum seed out of him, leaving him dry as a bone. Then again, as mentioned before, she wasn't alone in that department. In the past two years since he had been extracted, he had learned just how much cumming he could do with his augmented body, and it was a lot, but Kat and the others all milked him dry every chance they got.

Lyle was therefore surprised when he was ordered to get up and put on his shift. He NEVER wore that thing, anywhere, his mistress preferring him naked 24/7. He wasn't even sure when he had last worn clothes. Even so, he did as he was told, at which point Kat was joined by Karen and both kissed him fervently. They beamed with astonishing pride, far more than usual. Even so, there was a hint of anxiety to both women, and he couldn't understand why.

"What's going on?" he asked, truly concerned all of the sudden.

"Well, it's good news and bad news. Which do you want first?" Kat informed him, much to his shock.

"The bad, I guess. Get it over with, please, Kat," Lyle felt butterflies suddenly and was afraid that he'd lose his breakfast.

"The bad is that you're no longer my concubine, as of today. Effective right now. I was given a dispensation to retain authority over you one last time, since I agreed to give you the news myself and promised that it was solely to obtain sexual favors from you. Well, it's bad news for me, for selfish reasons," Kat announced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.