The Black Rose - Cover

The Black Rose

Copyright© 2009 by Blitzdragoon

Chapter 9

After her dad drove us to their house, Sabrina ran out of the car and went to shower and change. The coach escorted me to the living room where we sat and discussed football and he went over some of the plays I was having a bit of difficulty with. He wanted to know more about me so I talked to him about how I would go skateboarding or rock climbing on the weekends. He asked me a few questions about my mother; how she is doing, and have we all finish unpacking from the move. Finally, I had had enough questions about my mother so I pulled out my cell phone got our number out and asked to call my mother to let her know I was going out with Sabrina and that the coach would like to talk with her. This allowed me to sit on the couch without having to be under a microscope with the coach.

I closed my eyes and thought about what was happening. For one this was the not the first time a girl has asked me out, but ever since Allison's death, I have been reluctant to do this again. However, this is the first time I have felt like taking someone up on their offer. In addition, she is actually kind of cute. However, if she finds out about the other side of me will she still like me. Hell, I am still unsure about what it actually is. Am I even human anymore? Why the hell do I keep dragging myself through this anytime I see her?

If I had been paying better attention I would have noticed her standing there, wearing a loose white blouse with lace at the bottom of the neckline, hinting at what was underneath. As I forced my eyes to look lower, I could not believe the pair of tight fitting shorts she was wearing. She was dressed as a total knockout. I could not look away.

"You can breathe now, or do you always look like your about to pass out when a girl walks into the room?" Sabrina commented.

"Umm, uh ... okay?" I mumbled as I tried to speak without having exhaled my breath.

"Come on, let's go!" as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. I, of course, stumbled to my feet and followed behind her.


When you go to a party in Kansas, it is not always at someone's house. This senior party that we decided to go to happened to be out in the middle of a farmer's field that one of the senior's parents owned. There are several pickup trucks lined up and a few cars centered on a fire. Several people were already heavily drunk from the spot we could see. A few girls were running around in a few strands of clothes, giggling. A couple of people were standing around talking to each other; they did not seem to interesting to me. There happened to be a few cars parked next to where we were that kept rocking from side to side. Luckily, we could not see in through the fogged up windows. This did not mean that they were silent.

Sabrina and I walked around the fire, sat on Jeffery Mitchell's truck bed and talked. She told me who was who at the fire, and why who was sleeping with who. It was kind of obvious that several people were busy having sex. However, my hearing was too damn good for just sitting there and listening. I could hear every moan and every thrust. Having those sounds entering my ear was giving my mind a mental image of an orgy.

"Is there a reason that we are here, or are we here just to listen to half the football team fucking the cheerleaders?" I thought. Unfortunately, for me I blurted out my thoughts because I just could not get over the deluge of moans and groans.

"Well I thought we were having a good time, but if you don't want to be here we can always leave." Sabrina stated; her face turned at me as if I had slapped her for no reason.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.