The Black Rose - Cover

The Black Rose

Copyright© 2009 by Blitzdragoon

Chapter 11: Awakening

As both girls held onto my arms my body slowly calmed down. Waking up from a near transformation is very painful. I could feel my fingers itch from the forming of claws. I quickly had to put on some music to help speed the calming. I felt calmer than I ever had with Sabrina by my side. That I know was the wolfs' doing. I quickly selected my calming play list and set it to repeat. I did not want to harm a single person hear, the wolf new that as well. In my mind, the music ran and the lyrics crept out of my mouth. Saying certain lyrics that brought my thoughts out allowed me to calm down faster.

The wolf inside of me felt the need to protect these two girls. This new girl was damaged. I could smell it coming off her in waves. The smells of her past fears were heavily on her mind as she slept. However, I could smell them slowly leave as I wrapped my arms around her and comforted her. As I sit there with both girls sound asleep, I move slightly to a more comfortable position.

"You are probably the luckiest man in the world right now." Tyler commented as he got out of the truck and walked back towards us. I removed my headphones.

"You're probably right." I commented.

"I still cannot believe you took down Mark all by yourself. You will have to tell me your secret."

"Study martial art for 11 years. Most of it however is instinct. My grandfather said I was a natural. However, Mark was too preoccupied to notice or react. It helped that he was fairly drunk."

"That may be true, but you were a blur. Hell, you had him on the ground before I could climb out of my truck. Remind me never to piss you off like that." Tyler chuckled. He extended out a hand. I moved to accept it but with both girls sound asleep on either side of me, he had to take my hand to shake it. This of course made him laugh just a bit harder. As I looked around several of the cars had left but most everyone is still parked around the fire.

"So when do people leave?" I commented.

"Most don't leave until early morning. This way the sheriff does not feel the need to pull us over for drunk driving. It keeps him and most of our parents happy that even though we are out here drinking and making out and stuff," As Tyler looks at Jessica. "As long as we don't cause trouble and the sheriff sits down the road and makes sure nothing bad is going on we are left to ourselves. Most couples end up naked in the back seat of a car after a couple weekends. However, when someone breaks up with someone, and then you add alcohol, feelings are hurt and then some of us feel like making the one who hurt us hurt as well. Normally we try to keep things like what happened from coming to that. I detest it when a guy tries to rape a girl. Anyway thanks for keeping Mark from doing that. If Mark tries anything we will be there to back you up" As Tyler shakes my hand again.

I thank him as I yawn. He comments that I am welcome to sleep where I am. He smiles as he looks at my sleeping companions and goes back to the girl in his truck and snuggles up to her. I sit there and look down at the two girls who are holding onto me. Sabrina looks quiet beautiful in the firelight. I pause and yawn again. I pull out my headphones and put them back on. I switch over to some music to fall asleep. Tonight was still a good night despite everything. I switched over to 'Staring at the Sun', got comfortable, adjusted the girls to where they were one each under an arm, and stared up into the night sky. The girls huddled close to me since I was very warm. As I stared into the night sky, I saw a shooting star. I wished that in the morning everything would be okay. As I made the wish, I knew I was going to have a rough night as Jessica's hand groped me. Oh well.


I wake up to the sounds of grunting, normally after a party like this its not uncommon for someone to be having morning sex. However, it does not sound like someone having sex. I snuggle close to Alex, thinking he is still by my side; I rest my hand on his chest and feel something wrong. It is a women's breast, a rather large breast at that. I open my eyes and see that Jessica is snuggled up beside me. I sit up and look where Alex is. It is just now dawn, so the light is weak outside, but I can make out someone moving erratically in the field. It looks strange so I pull myself away from Jessica, and get out of the truck bed. As I walk over to see what in the hell is going on at this early hour, I notice a few other kids are watching. It Alex's in the field, he has his headphones on, and is moving around swiftly. It almost looks like he is dancing around, but the movements are too precise to be a real dance. As he throws a couple of kicks into the air, I realize he is doing something I have never seen before. After a couple of minutes, Alex goes back to a certain spot, bows towards the sun, then takes what looks like a fighting stance and starts practicing throwing punches and kicks. I can barely keep up with the speed at which he is throwing some of those punches and kicks. It looks like something you would see on a Kung Fu movie, but it was happening right in front of us. After a few more minutes, Alex was throwing some sort of kick but it turned over half of his body towards us to where he could see he had an audience.

"Oops." Alex blushed as he looked towards us then stopped what he was doing and bowed to us all. "How embarrassing" He commented.

"At least you were not singing like you did yesterday." Zack commented. Zach was a freshman from the JV squad. He showed a lot more promise than most of the other freshman. As Alex blushed from the attention, I wondered why he was practicing this early. Alex finally stopped blushing and returned to his practice, he pretty much ignored us as he moved gracefully around the field. Finally, someone asked him what he was doing. He informed us he was performing a kata, which he then explained was a choreographed set of movements for which to practice. After he would finish a kata, he would always bow towards the rising sun, and then he would go onto practicing punches and kicks for 10 minutes. After two more sets, he stopped one last time and bowed at the sun then walked over to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.