The Black Rose - Cover

The Black Rose

Copyright© 2009 by Blitzdragoon

Chapter 10

"So are you going to tell me what Vegas is actually like, I have never been there," Sabrina commented. "Is it anything like KC? Dad and I go up there Sundays to watch the Chiefs play."

"Vegas is ... well Vegas, its desert heat, its bright lights, its people walking around, my friends and I would always go to unfilled pools and practice boarding. A couple of us would go out on weekends and do some actual rock climbing. We never ran out of things we could go out and do unless it was too hot, then we would just go hang out in a garage and practice music." I remarked.

"It sounds like an interesting place, so why did your parents decide to leave?" Sabrina asked.

I turned away from Sabrina, not wanting to remember the last year. So many bad things happened, Allison's death and funeral, the trial. It all was bad.

"I'm not very comfortable talking about it, I will say I had some problems that could not be dealt with." I spoke flatly. I did not like where this line of questioning was headed. Just talking about it brought the pain to mind.

"It's ok if you don't..." I spoke as all of a sudden screams started coming from near the campfire. I could tell it was Jessica, which meant only one thing. Mark had found out that she was with another guy, that meant his temper was flaring and he needed stopped before someone got hurt. I was going to have to round up some boys to try and stop him. He was just too big to handle on my own.

Alex and I ran towards the fire. However, before I could even yell anything for help Alex charged right at Mark. I watched in total disbelief as Alex started to tear Mark apart. Alex was all over him it seemed, he moved so gracefully yet it was also a blur of motions. I almost choked on how fast he moved. Then in a blink of an eye, Alex picked Mark up off of his feet and threw him 5 feet onto the ground. By now there was enough people watching this that I could do something.

"Ok everyone, settle down. Mark will be..." I never got to finish what I was saying as Alex jumped onto Mark's chest and started beating him. The sound of Alex's fist slamming into Mark's jaw made me want to turn away. At that moment, a few of the football players made it to the circle now formed around Mark and Alex. Mark just laid there in complete horror as Alex just kept punching him in the face. Tears streamed down both of there faces.

"Mikey, stop him." I yelled across the fire as I made eye contact with my old boyfriend. Michael yelled at a few of the teammates to help him as he pulled Alex off of Mark. For a second before hand I swore I saw claws forming from Alex's hands as one of the guys said, "Go to sleep!" As he then knocked Alex out with a Double Axe Handle. Alex slumped onto Mark's chest. Mark started yelling but it was hard to make out due to the brutality of Alex's punches.

Michael grabbed Alex and firemen's carried him to the back of Tyler's truck to allow him to sleep. Mark started gathering up the broken teeth that he had spit out when he had been yelling. He was not looking to well, by morning he would probably have two black eyes, his nose would be swollen from being broken, and over half of his face would show bruises. Alex beat him pretty much to a pulp.

If the fact that there was a fight was not bad enough, sirens blared down the road and the light of the police cruiser came into the field. Luckily, it was the sheriff. Sheriff Caine Winters stepped out of the cruiser along with Deputy Sheriff Brad Thompson. I quickly ran to the front of the group. Michael was standing in front along side me.

"What seems to be going on here?" Sheriff Winters asked.

I stepped forward as the spokesman for the group. "A bit of a fight broke out; Mark White was upset about his break up with Jessica. Jessica happened to be with Travis Sloan."

"Well I better take Mark in; I'm sure he beat Travis pretty good." At that point, Travis walked out, with barely any mark on him. The Sheriff was a bit surprised.

"Mark choked me, Sir. I blacked out for a bit, when I woke up, someone was sitting on him beating the hell out of him." Travis commented. "I do not feel the need to press charges against Mark. He got what he deserved."

"Mark White was beaten up by one person. This I have to see." As the Sheriff and the Deputy walked over to where Marked could be heard screaming in pain. Mark was not very happy. As we walked over there, Jessica was partially dressed as the group moved towards Mark so she decided it would be safer to be beside Michael and me. She grabbed onto my arm for support. She had a bruise on her neck where Mark was choking her.

"Mark, are you alright son." Sheriff Winters commented. Mark was desperately trying to pull his pants up while trying to keep his nose from bleeding. It was a pitiful sight. A few camera phones were taking pictures of Mark; those pictures would be spread all over the school before the weekend was even halfway over. The Sheriff walked over him and helped him out by holding his nose while Mark pulled his pants up. He waved the Deputy over to escort Mark over to the Cruiser.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.