Sin City - Cover

Sin City

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Chapter 74

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

After Arif got over his initial shock at seeing Sarla with Myanmar, he had recovered and decided to follow her example. He had engaged in the orgy with complete abandon after that. Throwing himself into the pursuit of pleasure.

Later, after everyone was dressed and preparing to leave, it had been easy for him to explain how his "date" had got cold feet at the last minute and walked out on him, taking the car.

And there had been a dozen people offering to give him a ride back to the city. He had finally accepted the invitation of a pair of gay men. One was a choreographer with a theatre, the other was a lawyer with an LA firm who had flown down for Moon Mask night.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

They made an unlikely but handsome couple, and Arif liked their friendly but uncurious attitude. He didn't feel like answering too many questions tonight.

He got into the rear seat of their Lotus, feeling deliciously tired. And ravenously hungry. He hadn't eaten a thing the whole of the previous evening, and although there was a buffet provided after the orgy, he didn't want to lose his ride back. And the gay couple weren't hungry.

As it is, he had no idea if he still had a place to stay in Frisco. With Lena mad at him, he had no sponsor anymore. No money of his own at the moment. And all his clothes and stuff were at Lena's place. If she chose not to let him in, he had no idea what he would do.

But he would cross that bridge when he got to it.

First, he had to cross the Oakland Bay Bridge. He glanced out the window as the choreographer reversed the Lotus and started down the sloping driveway. In the distant Eastern sky, he could see the faint glow of first light. It was almost morning.

He was startled by a loud pounding on his window. He looked up and saw one of the well-built Asian security men he had seen earlier. He was running beside the Lotus, hammering at Arif's passenger side window with the butt of his automatic weapon, mouthing something and gesturing furiously.

For a moment, Arif thought the man was going to shoot him. Then he realized he was asking them to pull over. Fred, the choreographer -- or was Fred the lawyer and Manny the choreographer, Arif didn't remember -- saw the security guard at last and pulled the car over.

"I think he wants to speak to you," said Manny from the front seat. Or perhaps it was Fred.

Arif unlocked his door and got out of the car, knowing for a moment what Rodney King must have felt like when he was pulled out of his car by those LA cops. This is it, he thought, Sarla told Myanmar about me, and he's given orders not to let me leave. Or not to let me leave alive.

"Come," the security guard said bluntly.

"Look," Arif protested, trying hard to look surprised and irritated. "I really want to get back home, okay? My friends here..."

"Myanmar wants you," the man said. And he motioned with his Uzi. Indicating that Arif should walk back to the mansion with him. A second guard was waiting, his gun also at the ready. Arif shrugged and began walking, herded by the two armed men.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.