Sin City - Cover

Sin City

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Merlyn thought she could learn to like this. A lot.

So this was how the hoi polloi lived? It wasn't as glamorous as she'd always believed. But it wasn't as shabby as the cynics made it out to be either.

Somewhere between the sour-limes-and-bitter-karela of a Shobha De novel and the syrupy-sweet strawberry confections of Barbara Taylor Bradford.

The dinner at Zodiac Grill went off miraculously.

She had walked in on Steven's arm as if they were old friends. And naturally, being with a man who had appeared on the covers of Fortune as well as Asiaweek in the last calendar year gave her a special aura.

People looked at her as if she was Miss World. Or something.

In fact, when Steven had whispered into her ear, she had to ask him to repeat what he'd said before it sank in.

"How about if we slip away right about now," he repeated discreetly.

She had glanced at him. He had a strange, flushed look on his face. Maybe that was the result of all those Bourbons-and-rye on his pale-white complexion. Maybe it was something else.

She had felt his hand touch her bare back several times through the evening, had sensed that lingering caress that usually meant more than just casual interest on a man's part.

Now, seated in the Rolls Royce beside him, she felt his hand on her thigh. The silky fabric of her gown was smooth and thin enough to feel almost skin-like, negligible. After a moment, he moved his hand gently up her thigh.

She put her hand on his hand.

He stopped immediately.

She looked up at him. His face was a kaleidoscope of coloured lights reflected from the neon billboards of Chowpatty Beach. Brand logos flashed across his face and slightly parted lips. His eyes gleamed brightly in the fluorescent gleam of the neon, questioning. His voice was softer than the music playing faintly on the car sound system, Verdi's Spring.

"If you don't want me to, just say no."

She didn't reply right away.

He started to speak again. She put her other hand over his mouth, stopping him. She looked into his eyes and shook her head.

When she took her hand away from his lips, he didn't speak again. But he continued to watch her, waiting for a sign, something.

In response, she pressed her other hand down on his hand. Then began moving it across her thigh, higher, on the inside, closer. His eyes widened.

"Yes," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.