Sin City - Cover

Sin City

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

"You look stunning," AP said as Merlyn emerged from Lena's enormous closet. "Doesn't she, Lena?"

Lena was standing at the large one-way window, observing the antics of guests in the Bikini Bowlarama. She turned and regarded Merlyn with disinterest.

Here it comes, Merlyn thought, She'll probably say something really bitchy.

Lena looked at AP. "I told you she'd pick the Versace."

She returned to her voyeurism, leaving Merlyn more furious than if she'd spouted the vilest criticism. Damn, but that woman was a royal bitch.

AP smiled at her and offered his hand. Merlyn didn't know if he was trying to be extra charming on her account or if he was like this all the time. She had never met a man with such an odd mix of old-fashioned gentlemanly manners and modern tastes. She found him more than a little attractive.

"Now, for that tour of Sin City. Where would you like to start first? The Bikini Bowlarama, CyberSingles, One's Company, Cool Pool, or Footloose and Fiance-Free?"

Merlyn was actually tempted. But she shook her head, smiling apologetically to soften the rejection: "Actually, AP, if you don't mind, I think I'll go home now. I'm still a little off after what happened tonight."

She caught a glimpse of a shadow pass across his piercing grey-blue eyes, but his voice was as silken as before. "You know, that's a very good idea. Get an early night. Come back tomorrow and I'll give you the grand tour."

She nodded. "That would be nice. Tonight wasn't exactly my best." She hesitated, aware of Lena's presence and of how awkward she felt with people this wealthy and elegant. "I don't always go partying with three guys, you know. I had just had a really lousy day and I guess I went a bit berserk."

Lena spoke without turning around. "We all go a little out of control sometimes. Wouldn't life be a major bore if we didn't?"

Merlyn didn't know what to say to that. She didn't try.

"Nice meeting you, Lena. And thanks for the gown. I'll get it back to you in a couple of days."

Lena waved her hand dismissively. "Keep it, darling. I told you how I feel about things I've already used. I've worn that one before." From where she stood, Merlyn caught a faint reflection of Lena's face in the glass wall. "Besides, you look like you need a fashion makeover. Just feel free to drop by and pick up whatever you need, anytime."

Merlyn didn't know if she meant that, but even if she did, it still sounded like an insult.

AP led her to the door, pausing before turning the knob.

"You know, we don't have to join the mob if you don't want to. I could arrange a quiet dinner alone in my private dining room upstairs?"

Merlyn felt flattered. But she had the niggling doubt that AP was playing Good Cop to Lena's Bad Cop. Whatever the reason, she didn't like the idea of accepting AP's invitation when the bitch was around. She could almost see the smirk that would light up Lena's face if she gave in and said yes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.