Book 5 - Jenee - Cover

Book 5 - Jenee

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - See Disclaimer at Author's page

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

The next few days were chaos as Natalie and her family returned, everyone had to come make sure that they were all settled in, Jenee bumping into Keebler chuckled "come on Keebler lets go to the kitchen and see if there is anything good to eat, unless the mighty hoards have eaten everything. Keebler grinned "I didn't know one little boy needed so much stuff, I will stick to horses at least them I understand." Jenee laughed as she handed Keebler a fairy size plate, Keebler frowned "how come your hands are shaken so bad? Jenee" Jenee shrugged "I don't know probably because I haven't been sleeping well with Hank gone and all the excitement around the house has my nerves frazzled, if it's this bad tomorrow I'm going to go hide out in the forest."

Over the next few weeks Jenee returned more and more frequently to the berry patch deep in the forest, each time she returned to the house she always felt much calmer, she rarely remembered her conversations with the fairy but never questioned why that was, something telling her it was nothing to be concerned about, when she took her bath each night the same none concern filled her as she saw bruises and marks, her body hurting. It was at night in her dreams that she shook, waking with her heart pounding in her ears Jenee would lay gasping trying to calm herself, never quite remembering what it was that woke her.

Hunter paced while she watched WindWhispers fill a drugged glass of wine and hand it to Jenee, "I have to get back that bitch Marti'en will notice I'm gone soon, I came to warn you that Marti'en and Mar are starting to notice that there is something wrong with your pet there, also that Mar was looking for her earlier." WindWhispers hissed "why didn't you tell me that sooner, you're becoming a waste of my time, get out of here and stall Mar while I give her something to perk her up before I send her back." Hunter snapped "I've been keeping you informed for months and months on what those fools were doing, you call that a waste of your time, fine go find someone else to be your snoop." WindWhispers turned with a snarl grabbing Hunter by the neck "don't threaten me bitch, you do as I tell you or you won't last the night, now go do as you were told and stall the old fool." Half way down the crumbling stairs of the old tower Hunter laughed as she removed the spell from around Jenee that had kept her unconcerned and unaware of what was happening to her, treat me like some cast off will you she said looking up the stairs, laughing again she returned to Marti'ens.

Jenee keeping her eyes downcast tried to figure out where she was, she felt lethargic, half asleep, a hand tilted up her chin, she found herself looking into the amber eye's of the fairy, but he wasn't fairy size, he was human size. WindWhisper hastily pressed the glass to Jenee's lips "drink my pet, that old fool Marluxion is looking for you, it won't do to have them get too curious yet, soon your belly will start to grow for all to see, then my son will be well past the stage where they can rid you of him, then my final revenge will start, oh yes they shall pay and pay dearly." The wine spilling out of her mouth Jenee wanted to scream in horror, WindWhispers snarled pulling her head back by her hair he poured the drugged wine down her throat, trying to keep her emotions under control so they wouldn't show in her eye's Jenee choked as she swallowed the wine. Grabbing her face painfully between his fingers he hissed "return in two days my pet, I have something new for you to try, I think you will enjoy it, I know I will." Jenee blinked finding herself sitting on a log in the forest, shaking her head she took a deep breath trying to still the tremors that seemed to be coursing through her body, her heart racing in her chest she stared down at her shaking hands. "Are you all right Jenee? I've been looking for you for quite some time." Mar asked deep concern in his voice, Jenee laughed a small tremor in her voice "I must of done too much, it's the heat I'm not used to it being so hot, I just felt lightheaded for a moment and sat down to rest." Mar nodded "there is a great deal of moisture in the air, it will rain tonight, that should give some relief to the oppressive heat, you can lay down once I get you home." Jenee shook her head "I need to check on something at Cairin first then I will be home, I promise not to be long." Mar frowned "don't stay long, you don't look well, you should be at home in bed resting this heat can be very hard on a human when they are not used to it."

Jenee stood in the foyer of Cairin, taking a deep breath she asked Bram for a cool glass of water and a cool cloth to put on the back her neck saying she would be in the library. Once Bram had left she sipped at the water, having learned the hard way not to gulp down cold water when overheated, wrapping the cool cloth around her neck she went over to the book pedestal that held the book of Cairin. Jenee had seen Natalie talking and reading the book many times, she was hoping the book would talk to her, if not talk to her she prayed she would find something inside it that would help her.

Jenee touched the book then jerked back her hand startled as she heard the book say in a sing song voice "seek beloved of Cairin and we shall provide if possible" Her hand shaking Jenee opened the book "I wish to find something that will end my pregnancy" the pages started to turn, the book replying "too end the life of the evilness that grows within you, read the words" the pages stopped turning. Jenee stared down at the words on the page trying to make out what they said, "I can't understand the words" she told the book, the book read the words to her, just to make sure she got it right she repeated the words several times. The book asked "shall we cleanse your body of the wickedness that pulls you to evil" Jenee thinking the book was asking if it wanted to wash her clean of the fairy's touch shook her head closing the book she replied "I will bath when I get to Rav's, thank you book of Cairin for helping me." Before the book could respond Jenee was gone.

Jenee smiled at Mar "you see I wasn't gone long and I feel much better" still frowning Mar said in a gruff voice "why don't you go take a cool bath, then lay down until dinner" Saying she thought that was a good idea Jenee headed for the pool room, Mar watching her walk down the hall decided to go have a talk with Natalie. Mar found Natalie in the solarium, sitting down he started to say something then let out a yelp, looking down he saw Revanche using his wing to pull himself up on his feet, laughing Natalie held out her hands to Revanche who toddled over to his mother on shaky little legs. Natalie smiled telling Mar she would be right back it was Revanche's dinner time and she needed to make sure he ate.

Mar sighed resting his chin on his paws waiting for Natalie to return, Marti'en screeched silently "she has totally ruined my workroom again, I swear she is doing this on purpose" Mar grumbled "shall I come and help you set things to rights? it's time to send her home to her father" Marti'en sighed "would you please, I'm going to write her father a letter saying she just doesn't have what it takes right now." When Natalie returned Mar was gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.