Book 5 - Jenee - Cover

Book 5 - Jenee

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - See Disclaimer at Author's page

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Days turned to weeks, weeks into months, Jenee watched everyone go back to their daily routine and settle down, she never brought up the glass globe again, it seemed for the best she thought, she didn't think they had forgotten just that they felt secure in the actions they had taken to protect Natalie and the baby. Natalie's time grew closer and Rav hovered over her until Natalie was almost screaming in frustration.

Every other morning Jenee went over to Bitsy's where she found out learning to ride was not as easy as she thought, some days she came back so tired and sore all she wanted to do was find the bathing pool and stay in the soothing hot water for hours. Several times a week she went with Hank to Cairin, she loved helping him plant the tree's, she would push her hands down into the rich dark soil and smell the pungent aroma of the dirt. Laying in the warm sunshine with Hank, Jenee hmmmmmmmed thoughtfully, turning half closed eye's in her direction Hank raised an eyebrow, Jenee smiled at his look "did I wake you up?" rolling over to rest her arms on his chest she kissed his chin "I was thinking, what if I got some of the plants and flowers from the forest around Natalie's and brought them here to plant, it would fill the forest with colors and make it prettier, I could plant some around the house too, maybe some roses like in Natalie's garden." Hank kissed the tip of her nose "I think that would be a good idea" picking a leaf out of her hair "I've noticed you enjoy planting and watching everything grow, it might be a good idea to check with the forest folk about what type of plants would be best."

Hank suddenly sat up laughing, Jenee gave him a curious look, jumping up he reached down grabbing her hand pulling her to her feet. "We need to go back to the house, I do believe we have a new arrival." The two ran hand in hand to the house and up the stairs to be met by Bram his shaggy eyebrows almost up to the middle of his forehead "Your sister is resting comfortably after almost giving birth on the stairs, actually I've never seen a dragon move so fast I am quite impressed with Master Rav." Laughing Hank bounded up the stairs dragging Jenee with him.

Quietly knocking on the door Hank poked his head in, Natalie smiled waving him in "come meet your nephew Revanche" Hank and Jenee walked over to the bed, there cuddled in his mama's arms was a tiny human baby, all pink and healthy sucking on a little fist. Rav stood on the other side of the bed purring with pride at his wife and son, he smiled at Hank and Jenee saying one word ... Mine. Jenee softly looked down at the tiny baby "at least your safe little one, soon he will lose interest in you then you can really go home" she thought to herself.

The house filled quickly as Kat and Virlane arrived followed by Brand and Bitsy with Mar and Marti'en and soon all the others were there to see the new baby. Kat soon shooed everyone out of the room, sending them downstairs where Bram met them with drinks to toast the new arrival. It was hours before everyone started returning home, Kat and Virlane staying at Cairin with Rav and Natalie and baby Revanche.

Hank and Jenee finally went back to Rav's house, late that night after Hank had made sure that Cairin was secure. Hank chuckled watching Jenee half asleep in a big chair in the solarium "go to bed Jenee, it's been a very long day" Jenee nodded tiredly, getting up she kissed Hank and went upstairs, frowning at the look she had seen in his eyes. No she told herself he can't want a baby, not now, it was just seeing the new baby that's all she told herself. Hank sat in the solarium as he had done many times imagining Jenee with a baby suckling at her breast.

Jenee woke in the middle of the night restless and unable to go back to sleep, she wandered through the quiet house. Going to the kitchen she fixed herself a pot of tea and carried it into the study, she didn't feel like sitting in the solarium it was so big and open with all the glass windows. Hank found Jenee curled up sound asleep in a chair picking her up he carried her back to bed as she mumbled something about planting a tree for Revanche.

The next morning while Hank went to Cairin, Jenee finding a wicker basket to put the plants she dug up into, went out the gate in the garden to the forest, she wandered through the tree's having a wonderful time looking at all the plants not sure just what to take, hmmmmmming to herself she decided to go over to Bitsy's and ask her if she wouldn't mind introducing her to some fairies who could tell her about plants.

Bitsy wasn't home, she had gone to Cairin but Keebler was tickled at the idea that Jenee wanted to meet the other fairies, the two giggled and laughed their way to the fairy village, where Keebler introduced Jenee to everyone. The fairies fell in love with Jenee who sat down in the grass laughing and playing with the children, or laying on her stomach in the grass and leaves so she didn't seem so big to the little ones. Once they found out she wanted to take flowers and plants back for Hank's Unicorn forest they all had suggestions to offer. She spent the rest of the day with the fairies as they showed her plants and flowers she could plant easily.

At dinner Jenee told Hank all about meeting the fairies and going to the fairy village, she told him about the plants and flowers. Jenee stopped talking when she realized Hank hadn't heard half of what she said. "Is everything alright? Hank you're very quiet tonight" Jenee asked. Hank looked up with a distracted look on his face "yes, everything is fine, I'm just not used to having Cairin full of dragons, elves and fairies." Jenee nodded "it will only be for a little while, then they will all be back here and Cairin will return to being peaceful and quiet."

Jenee went with Hank to Cairin the next morning, she saw what he meant, it seemed as if Virlane and Kat, Marti'en were everywhere. Jenee grinned at Natalie "are they driving you to distraction yet?" Natalie laughed "I think Rav is about to flame the lot of them" Jenee giggled "that should be interesting to see." Natalie finished changing Revanche's nappy, smiling at Jenee she asked her if she would like to hold him. Jenee shook her head, her eyes wide "ohhh no I've never held a baby, I might drop him or something" Natalie laughed "I don't think you will drop him and babies don't break easily, sit down and I'll show you how to hold him."

Jenee sat in the chair staring down at the baby in her arms, she giggled as Ravanche made silly baby noises sucking on his fist. Natalie smiled "you see nothing to it, one of these days you will be holding one of your own." Natalie saw the look on Jenee's face "you don't want children? Jenee." Jenee looked down at the baby holding her braid in his little fist "I want children some day but not now, I want to get used to being here, I want to help Hank plant his forest, does that make me bad? Natalie, am I letting Hank down feeling that way? Hank has also been very restless lately he misses going adventuring I think." Natalie nodded "no there is nothing wrong with the way you feel and Hank isn't the one carrying the baby for nine months, you'll know when you're ready. What are you using to prevent getting pregnant?" Natalie groaned seeing the confusion on Jenee's face, saying rude things under her breath about her brother. Natalie remembering the comment Jenee had made about not having a Mother to explain these things to her, had a long talk with Jenee. When Jenee left Cairin she had in her pocket a small piece of paper, Natalie told her it was a small easy magic spell to prevent pregnancy on the other side of the paper the spell to reverse it.

Jenee started going out into the forest every couple of days, filling her basket with flowers and plants she would return and wrap them in damp cloth's to keep them healthy until she could plant them the next day. Hank watched Jenee flit about the forest like an excited little girl planting her flowers where she thought they would do the best, the two would laugh and play in the small streams that were spread throughout the forest. They would make love in the warm sunlight, falling asleep in each other's arm's the sounds of the forest all around them, spring turned to summer and the forest started to bloom with Jenee's flowers.

Jenee carefully dug up a small daisy plant making sure she had enough of the root's she put it in her basket. "You might be interested in taking some berry plants, they're very easy to grow." Jenee looked over at the tree stump she smiled at the fairy sitting watching her, "Oh? there are berry plants, I don't think I've seen any of those yet." The fairy returned her smile "the fruit is just starting to appear, now that the warm weather has arrived, the strawberries haven't quite ripened yet but the raspberries and blueberries are just right. Come, I will show you where they are." Jenee stood up feeling oddly compelled by the amber eye's of the fairy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.