Book 5 - Jenee - Cover

Book 5 - Jenee

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - See Disclaimer at Author's page

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Holding Jenee's hand Hank started to walk down the path, he could of taken her right to Rav's but thought walking for now would be best, there was an edge of hysteria in her voice, a wildness in her eye's he had never seen before. Jenee skipped along next to Hank telling him about the rainbow she had seen, she talked about meeting Marluxion. You know he has the silliest glass ball, she told Hank wiping the rain off her face with a brittle laugh, only witches have glass balls she went on Marluxion doesn't look like a witch, he looked like a dragon to me, but nothing is ever as it seems is it Hank? She asked looking up at him.

"What did you see in the ball, Jenee" Hank asked looking down into her frightened silver green eyes, "will you take me to Cairin Hank, can I see your forest" Jenee replied not answering his question. Silently Hank said to Natalie that he had found Jenee and was taking her to Cairin, he didn't know why yet but it seemed very important that she go there. Hank squeezed Jenee's and pulled his sword from its sheath.

As if stepping out of a whirlwind into calm Jenee stumbled for a moment, her eyes filled with wonder as she looked around her, still holding Hank's hand the two of them were standing in a small glade surrounded by tree's of all sizes and shapes, Jenee heard the breeze rustling the leaves like a whisper of welcome, she felt the branches swaying as if waving to her. All the sounds of the forest seemed to sing out to her, as they walked hand in hand Jenee watched in amazement as tiny saplings grew a foot in the blink of an eye. Yes, she told herself this magical place and the love she had in her heart for Hank were worth more than anything, knowing that she could survive anything and conquer it even if in the end she herself was vanquished.

"Hank, when will you send me back to where I came from?" Jenee asked as she sat on an old log, the sunlight filtering through the tree's onto her face. Hank felt like crying "whenever you want to return, I had hoped you would stay here with me Jenee." Jenee looked earnestly at Hank "as what Hank, your leman. I need to understand, don't you see Hank I need you to tell me, right now I need words." Hank knelt next to Jenee the look on his face tender yet intense "as my mistress? No Jenee as my friend, as my lover, as the mate of my life, my heart and my soul, you are my life's companion." Jenee touched Hank's face with soft fingertips, tears slipped down her cheeks. "Thank you, I needed to hear those words, now I want you to hear mine. I shall love you for all my years and beyond, as your mate your other half, my heart is entwined with yours the bond never to be broken, but a day will come when what you perceive will not be what it seems, I will betray you but my love never will, I hope that you will remember these words when the day comes. I wish I could explain better but I can't because I don't truly understand."

Hank frowned in confusion "how will you betray me, Jenee" he asked wiping the tears off her face, Jenee shivered "I don't know I wish I did, if I knew then perhaps I could stop it or maybe not perhaps it is my fate." Hank stood up reaching out he took her hand and pulled her to her feet "your wet and cold, let's go to the house once your warm and dry we can talk more." Walking out of the forest Jenee saw a huge old fortress but instead of looking forbidding it looked welcoming, instead of dull old rocks it seemed to gleam white in the sunlight. As Jenee walked up the steps she felt as if the old fortress was embracing her, stepping through the doors she thought she heard a voice say "here you will find sanctuary and safety beloved of Cairin."

Jenee sank down into the bathtub, leaning her head back she felt so weary, what had happened to the rainbows of her day, with a sigh she knew they had been chased away by one dark cloud but she intended to get her rainbows back. She should be making plans she told herself but how could she try to protect those she loved from something as yet unseen. Hank stood looking down at Jenee as she slept, sitting down on the edge of the tub, he gently touched her hair, what's going on Jenee, what did you see in Mar's crystal ball, why will you betray me, he asked the sleeping woman he loved more than life itself, how could he protect her if she couldn't tell him from what.

Jenee opened sleepy eyes and smiled up at Hank, who grinned down at her "you're going to shrivel up into a prune soon." Jenee chuckled "have I been asleep long?" Hank nodded "almost three hours, I kept coming in to check on you to make sure you hadn't drowned or gotten tossed out with the bath water" Jenee sat up sloshing water against the sides of the tub "ohhh my goodness I didn't mean to sleep that long, why isn't the water ice cold?" Hank smiled "because the tub knew you were still in it, so it stayed warm" reaching down he put his hands under her arms and picked her up out of the tub, wrapping her in a big warm towel he chuckled as she stared at the bathtub, the water now gone. Hank briskly toweled her dry then took her into a bedroom, sitting her down on a stool in front of a dressing table he picked up the hair brush and started to brush her long hair, Jenee closed her eyes making soft sounds of pleasure as Hank stroked the hairbrush through her hair.

Hank set the hair brush down, sliding his fingers through her hair he pulled it to one side, bending down he kissed the side of her neck then her shoulder "you're so beautiful you take my breath away" he told her as he moved her hair aside to kiss the back of her neck, Jenee's eyes met Hank's in the mirror, her breath caught in her chest as she watched his hands slide down over her shoulders to spread her hair out over her breasts her hard nipples peeking through the strands of hair. Hank watched Jenee in the mirror as his hands cupped her breasts through her hair, slowly he fanned her hair out showing her more of her breasts.

Jenee still looking into the mirror watched Hank pull off his shirt, then his breeches, she licked her lips her hands holding onto the sides of the stool her heart beating faster seeing his shaft hard and jutting out from his body. Hank reached down and took her hand pulling her off the stool, he lead her over to stand in front of a full length oval mirror, standing behind her Hank slowly eased her hair up her chest so it brushed against her breasts and nipples, his hands smoothed down her arms to her hands, taking a hold of her hands he lifted them placing them on her breasts, his hands covering hers, gently he started to use her hands to caress her breasts. In the mirror Hank watched her small white teeth biting her lower lip, he saw her breasts rise and fall faster with each breath, nipping the side of her neck he slid her hands lower her eye's flaring as she felt her fingers and his combing through her pubic hair, his hands took hers further until she was touching herself, his fingers over hers spreading, rubbing, pressing. Kissing her shoulder Hank whispered "see how lovely you are, your body flushed with desire, your breasts swelling with need, your woman's lips wet with your juices.

Jenee moaned as she watched in the mirror, hearing his words as his fingers and hers pushed up inside her, Jenee gasped and moaned again as Hank moved their hands back and forth against her. Hank took her hand and brought it up to his mouth slowly he licked and sucked each finger as he watched her eye's smoldering with heat, pressing his knee's between her legs spreading them slightly he guided his hard erection between her thighs, rocking his hips slowly she could see his shaft rubbing between her legs once again he brought her hands down between her legs, her fingers touching his shaft and her wet swollen lips. His fingers wet with her juices Hank rubbed them in circles around her nipples making them gleam with moisture, running his tongue along the edge of her ear she could his harsh breathing, Jenee moaned as he whispered in her ear "I want to be inside you feeling your heat clutching and squeezing around my hard shaft until I shatter and fill you full of my seed." Jenee didn't scream this time as Hank turned her sideways and bent her over telling her to hold onto the back of the bench that she didn't remember seeing before. Jenee couldn't take her eyes off of the mirror as she watched Hank's hand go to his hard shaft and guide it to her eager waiting channel, she watched as he pushed into her, moaning she felt the cheeks of her bottom squeeze tightly, hearing Hank groan she squeezed harder watching his reaction in the mirror.

Gritting his teeth trying to keep from going too fast Hank slowly eased in and out of Jenee, watching in the mirror he could see her watching his wet juice covered erection moving in and out of her body, his hands tightened on her hips as he started thrusting a little faster and harder, using his hands on her hips he showed her how to move then stood still watching her rocking back and forth on his hard shaft. His hands cupping her bouncing breasts Hank groaned unable to hold back any longer he started ramming into her, grinding his hips against her, he felt her muscles tighten and squeeze around him, his shaft jerking with each spurt as he felt his release course through his body. Jenee cried out his name, panting and moaning she shuddered her knee's trembling as she pushed back against Hank harder she moaned deep in her throat as her orgasm shook her body. Resting her forehead on the back of her hands Jenee panted gasping for breath, she felt Hank lay against her back for a moment kissing her back and shoulders.

With a moan of protest Jenee felt Hank pull out of her body, Hank chuckled "I don't know about you but I need to sit down, my knees are shaking" Jenee giggled "mine too" she said breathlessly, Hank picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed, laying down with her he smiled at her then kissed her softly. Jenee put her arms around Hank's neck kissing him she started to giggle, Hank raised an eyebrow, still giggling Jenee said "I will never be able to look in a mirror quite the same way again." Hank just grinned and winked at her.

With a look of regret on his face Hank kissed the tip of her nose "we have to go back Jenee, by now Mar's scales have probably turned inside out with worry." He saw the shadows pass across her eye's then disappear, Jenee tried not to sigh, she wanted to hold onto Hank and beg him to just stay at Cairin with her but she knew that was impossible, didn't say she had never run before and wasn't going to start now.

A short time later Jenee stood in front of the fortress holding Hank's hand, she took a long look around, wanting to remember everything about this wonderful place to hold in her memory for other times. Hank glanced down at Jenee "are you ready?" Jenee nodded feeling tears wondering if she would ever see baby unicorns running free through Hank's forest.

Still holding Hank's hand the two walked in Natalie and Rav's front door. Trink his hands on his hips huffed "whoooeee girly yea sure got ol Mar stirred up, why look at me beard singed it he did why he almost took it down to a nubbin, I can tell you the ladies ain't gunna be pleased." Jenee looked up at Hank with wide eye's trying not to giggle "oh Trink, I'm so sorry, why your pretty bow is even burnt to a crisp." Trink wailed rushing into the solarium "me bow yea burnt up me bow yea puffin dragon, told yea the girly was gunna be back sooner or later but no yea didn't listen now did yea." Jenee and Hank jumped out of the doorway as Trink came screaming past, the seat of his breeches on fire.

Not a sound was uttered in the room until Jenee stuffing the lapel of her jacket in her mouth started to laugh then the whole room erupted into laughter. Kat with tears streaming down her cheeks said between gasps of laughter "you will never hear the end of it Mar, you came awful close to setting his precious parts on fire" Jacquilt walked into the room "whatever I missed must of been good, Trink is out front sitting in a puddle" everyone in the room started laughing again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.