Book 5 - Jenee - Cover

Book 5 - Jenee

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - See Disclaimer at Author's page

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Out in the hall Hank looked down at Jenee, "was this all a silly giggle or are you serious?" Jenee looked up at Hank trying not to giggle "I'm serious, Nedra said I had to get rid of my monsters, she was right I do, I can't spend the rest of my life being afraid especially of you. I don't know about the idea of a threesome, that's a rather embarrassing thought." Hank wanted to grab Jenee and twirl her around, he knew nothing could keep his Jenee down for long. Hank nodded as he led her up the stairs "I'm not very sure about that idea either, whatever makes it easier for you Jenee, that's fine with me."

Entering Hank's bedroom they both looked at Nedra stretched out provocatively on the bed, completely naked. Purring Nedra smiled at the two "Nedra has been waiting for the ohhh so delicious one's, Nedra she knew you would be together and needing Nedra's soooo delightful help." Jenee blushing giggled at Nedra, Hank chuckled "ohhh you thought we would need your help did you?" Nedra slide off the bed her hips swaying as she walked up to Hank, reaching up she started to unbutton his shirt "but of course, Nedra knows these things, we can't have the sweet one trembling and frightened, sooooo she watches for a little while, joining in now and then seeing that you don't injure your Nedra reassures her that she won't be hurt."

Nedra smiled at Jenee as she slowly removed Hank's clothes "now you let the delicious poppet undress you, this he will do carefully and gently." Jenee trying to look everywhere but at Nedra and Hank blinked, oh lord I can't do this she thought she's so beautiful, I'll look like a hag next to her. Jenee found herself looking at Hank's bare chest, her eyes flew up to his face. Hank gave her a questioning look not touching her. Nedra purred as she stood next to Hank and Jenee "sweet one he will find you ohhhh so much more delicious then his Nedra, our poppet makes love to your body yes but more he makes love to your emotions, later he will appreciate even more your loveliness as you gain your full health." Jenee barely nodded, closing her eye's as Hank's hands unbuttoning her blouse, she jumped a little feeling Nedra behind her unbraiding her hair, Nedra purred running her fingers through Jenee's loose hair "such loveliness we must see and touch" Jenee shivered embarrassed to feel her nipples harden as Nedra pulled her hair aside and kissed her neck.

Feeling her blouse slide down her arms, then Hank's fingers unbutton her skirt to let it fall to the floor, Jenee stiffened as he fingers touched her bare shoulders sliding her shift off her shoulders at the same time Nedra untied it from the back, Nedra purred "open your eyes sweet one, this will make it easier, you do not fear what you see for you know the poppet won't hurt you." Jenee opened her eyes at the same moment her shift slide down her body to pool at her feet. Jenee tried to take a step back seeing the look on Hank's face as he stared at her bare breasts, her arms coming up to cover herself. Hank whispered against her shoulder as he softly kissed it "you have beautiful breasts don't hide them." Jenee felt Hank's shaft brush against her as he moved closer her heart started thudding in panic.

Nedra purred soothingly as she took Jenee's hand leading her to the bed "come lay down with us, our poppet will do nothing to you until you tell him it is alright to do so." Jenee close to tears lay down on the bed unable to take her eyes off Hank's hard shaft as he walked to the bed. Lying down on the bed Hank told Jenee he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Nedra purred as she knelt on the bed, Hank in between she and Jenee, running her hand down over Hank's chest to his shaft Nedra smiled erotically at Jenee as her hand closed around his shaft "this you fear, but it is here for your pleasure and delight." Jenee watched as Nedra's hand caressed Hank's hard shaft, she gasped as Nedra leaned down her tongue licking and stroking as she held him. Hank groaned his hands fisted at his sides, Nedra purred to him "come play with your Nedra, we will show the sweet one how to moan in pleasure."

Jenee couldn't take her eyes off Nedra's mouth as it moved over Hank's hard shaft or Hanks hand that had slide down Nedra's back to between her thighs, Nedra purred around his shaft as his fingers slide back and forth for a moment then dipped into her, Nedra licked up and down Hank's shaft then purred to Jenee as she rocked her hips up and down over Hanks fingers "it gives Nedra delight to feel the poppet's fingers in her love box." reaching out she took Jenee's hand placing it on Hank's shaft "feel how hard yet smooth he is, come kiss the poppet as you play with his tool of love" Jenee felt Hanks hand in her hair pulling her towards him, she watched his mouth come closer and closer then touch hers, her breath coming faster as his tongue slipped into her mouth,

Nedra curled Jenee's fingers around him watching the two kissing she slowly ran her hand up the inside of Jenee's thigh. Jenee gasped into Hank's mouth as she felt Nedra's fingers slip between her thighs touching her nether lips, Hank deepened the kiss sliding his tongue in and out of her mouth matching the motions of Nedra's fingers, Hank groaned painfully, Nedra chuckled then loosened Jenee's fingers around his shaft, wrapping her hand around Jenee's Nedra slowly showed Jenee how to move her hand and fingers, making Hank groan this time with pleasure. Hank licked his way down to Jenee's chest, flicking his tongue over a hard nipple he froze hearing her cry out, looking up at her he smiled and started again once he saw it was with pleasure not fear, pulling her up closer he moved to the other breast taking her nipple in his mouth he started to suck rubbing his teeth over her nipple making her moan.

Nedra purred as she straddled Hank's hips, her hand still around Jenee's, Nedra rubbed the head of his hard shaft back and forth over her wet eager nether lips, taking her hand off Jenee's, Nedra slide his shaft into her love box, rolling her hips she made sure Jenee felt her wet nether lips against her fingers as well has Hank's shaft. Jenee her breasts rising and falling rapidly watched first the intense look on Hanks face then with wide eye's she watched Nedra moving on his shaft. Nedra purred taking her fingers from between Jenee's thighs she rubbed them across Hank's lips, Jenee found herself moaning as she watched Hank take each of Nedra's fingers into his mouth sucking on them. "Our poppet finds your love juices delicious you should give him a better taste."

Jenee gasped feeling Hanks hands around her waist lifting her as Nedra told her what to do, Jenee arched her back and moaned as Hanks mouth touched her, she heard Nedra making moaning purring noises as she rocked on Hank's shaft, from behind Nedra slide her hands around Jenee squeezing and caressing her breasts, her thighs quivering Jenee moaned again as Hank's fingers spread her wet swollen lips open his tongue dipping deep inside her. Hearing Nedra moan loudly Jenee looked over her shoulder, she watched Nedra close her eyes biting her lip then she moaned again loudly "ahhhhh yes my poppet you do your Nedra so well, my delicious one." Jenee moaned shuddering as Hank slide a finger into her licking even harder, she could feel his fast breath on her wet lips and moaned again. Her fingers digging into the curtains over the high headboard Jenee moaned again as Nedra moved up taking one of Jenee's nipples in her mouth. Nedra purred against her breast "don't fight it sweet one let go, let the poppet drink of your delicious release." Panting faster Jenee moaned her head shaking back and forth "ohhhhh please, please I can't Hank help me" she cried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.