Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

When I woke up Wednesday morning face to face with Zena, I knew the day would go well. She helped confirm this by waking at the same time and moving even closer, tighter, to give me some loving kisses.

As soon as the kisses started, the morning wood turned to steel poking up between Zena's closed legs. She whispered, "So your little head wants to come in?"

I whispered back, "It definitely wants to come, and it would much prefer to be in than out, when it does."

Zena lifted her leg and my dick sprang up to lie against her moist lips. We kept kissing and Zena maneuvered her hips to catch the head with her outer lips and pushing at me to slide into her warm body. Once completely inside, Zena slowly fucked me while we continued kissing.

Our position must have been perfect for her to receive the maximum stimulation, as her breathing quickly became ragged and her hip movements became more erratic.

Hooking her leg behind me and with her arms around me, Zena pulled me to be on top of her, and still kept up her hip movement, sliding almost out, then completely back into her until the head of my dick met the end of her channel. With her completely wrapped around me, she whispered, "Do it harder, faster, make me cum, cum in me."

Shannon's head appeared from one side, trying to get at one of Zena's stiff nipples. That was all the stimulation Zena needed to go off, or should I say get off, in a way that no one could doubt that she enjoyed a massive orgasm. As she began coming down from her peak, she whispered, "Come in me, Tommy, shoot your love into me, fill me."

That was enough and with the first blast of sperm into her, Zena came again while feeling the warmth of my juices rush into her.

As we both relaxed after the wonderful early morning release, Shannon was kissing both of us. She was telling Zena, "One more day and I'm going to need both of you. You two have made me constantly want both of you."

We separated to use the bathroom and begin showering. Zena told Shannon, "If you're really horny, this is the place to take care of it. You can fuck all you want in the shower and the evidence just washes down the drain. No muss, no fuss, no stains, just a satisfied pussy."

Shannon was surprised and asked, "Won't that hurt me? Or could my flow hurt, Tommy?"

"It won't hurt either of you." Zena said. "That's how Tommy satisfies me every month. Now that I'm used to having him inside me as often as possible, I can't wait three or four days for my next good orgasm."

Shannon stepped out of the shower and quickly was back under the water with Zena and me. The two girls were each stroking me to make sure I remained hard as we kissed, while Zena used her other hand to stimulate Shannon's pussy. We had Shannon turn her back to me and lean up against the shower wall. With me behind her, I slipped my dick back and forth along her pussy lips until Shannon arched her hips slightly and I was instantly inside her, sliding to the end of her channel.

I started sliding in and out of her, with both my hands around her chest, holding onto her breasts and lightly pinching her nipples. Zena was hugging my back making me the meat in our loving sandwich while she reached around Shannon and me to manipulate her clitoris.

We were both worked up enough to move right into the fast short strokes that led to me shooting blast after blast of my sperm deep into Shannon. This time after coming, my dick decided to wilt sufficiently that when Shannon squeezed her pussy, my dick slipped out, along with some reddish tinted sperm. Shannon turned to kiss me, hugging me, whispering loving words in my ear.

We three finished showering, dried off and went to the kitchen for coffee. Betsy was sitting at the table with Maggie. Both girls were grinning as we came in. Betsy said, "You're in good form this morning, Tommy. We heard you and Zena and then we heard you three in the shower. From Shannon's grin, she's been taken care of too."

Maggie was saying wistfully, "We need to clone Tommy so he can take care of all of us whenever we need him every day. I think if we were to all get as much loving as we want, Tommy would quickly wither away."

I gave both girls some kisses, tweaking a nipple each as I did, "It would be my pleasure to give you two all the loving you could stand. We just need to have more time together."

Maggie said, "We don't have many eager eaters in the bed and breakfast or the cabins this morning. The food is ready but so far only one family is up early. This is going to be one of those mornings where breakfast lasts till ten or ten-thirty."

Zena said, "Tommy and I need to get moving this morning as we have to go to a couple of the job sites to meet customers this morning. Hopefully, we'll get done early and be able to help Shannon out at The Office.

Shannon said, "It's possible we will be busy this afternoon as we have the Hooter's calendar girls coming by to sign autographs between five-thirty and seven. I was going to have free wings but instead of free; we'll have half price wings. Instead of a ten-wing plate, we'll serve a twenty-wing platter for the same price. The food distributor, Encore, gave us a deal on wings. Jake will probably get to the bar early to marinate them. We're having the hot wings with a special distributor sponsored dollar off on pitchers of Bud or Bud Light. That should be enough of a special to make our Wednesday a good one."

"You're doing an awesome job coming up with daily specials that should really appeal to our customers," I said in praise of Shannon.

"I have some more ideas for new food items as well as other specials. Georgia gave me an idea I'd like to try. She said she could make up a bunch of pizzas for us to cook. She also has a line on an oven like the ones Pizza Hut uses. You know the ovens that have a conveyor rack to put the pizzas on. If we do start offering pizzas, I want to do a free slice night but make up square pizzas with just small two by two pieces. That way everyone can get a taste of Georgia's good pizzas. I think we could have pizzas and calzones."

I had to ask, "Isn't that a lot of work for a bar that's only open from two to seven-thirty or eight?"

Shannon shrugged her shoulders, "I think we could hire an additional person for the kitchen to handle pizzas. If we do more pizzas than the other snacks, we'll have two people to work the pizza and calzones."

"It's hard to imagine that business will continue to be as good as it's been. But you're right, Shannon, ride the wave as long as you can."

"That's why I'm up early today," Shannon said. "Georgia is going to teach me how to make pizzas and calzones. She says the dough is a big part of a successful and good tasting pizza, so we'll make up tomorrow's dough today."

Betty and Bert walked in the kitchen though the back door. Bert said, "Thought I might come by for a cup of coffee this morning while Betty gets her customers' clothes together."

Betty said, "Sam is pouring the foundation for "Betty's Wash House" today. He says that I should be up and running in three to four weeks. I can't wait; it's going to be a really good business for the park."

Maggie got coffee for the two guests while Zena and I got dressed for work. When we came back into the kitchen, Bert asked me, "Sam's wife was talking to Betty last night, telling her about your idea for a new restaurant. You'll have to show me your plans. Remember to include me and Veronica, we want to invest in your ideas."

I told Betty and Bert that we had to get to work as we had appointments this morning. Shannon had dressed with us and she told all of us, "Well, when Georgia's done with me, I'll be able to make some good stuff for us here too. See you all either at the bar or here tonight."

We three took off. Zena and I rode together as our appointment today was together with the client. At the office, I made up a set of prints and drawings for Bert and went to see if Bruce had anything else for me today.

"You and Zena will be busy enough with the Glazer Building. Get that put to bed and you'll have made your month, or darn near your year. This is our biggest deal in a long time."

Zena and I met with the client at nine. I had rolls of prints in a bag slung over my shoulder. The client was leasing twelve floors and had some unique requests for each floor. On each floor, we spread out the prints before we went room to room checking that almost all that they wanted was pre-installed. We had to remove a couple of walls and add some outlets for phones and PCs but we were ninety percent there before we worked on the personalization.

We broke for lunch with three floors still to go. The company CEO and CFO joined us in the executive dining room back at our office. Throughout lunch, both of the primary officers kept asking us if we could really be ready by the end of the month.

"If you don't change the structure of the business, we should be done with a few days to spare. We'll use that for any necessary extras."

Back at the building, the CEO and CFO joined us because we still had the executive floor to do. We quickly went through the two lower floors and started on the top floor. This floor had never been built out so we could do it from scratch to make it however they wanted.

Zena and I used chalk to mark where the walls and doors would be so the customer could get a feel of what they wanted. We finally finished around three. I told them I would bring over the completed prints and notes for us to go over them on Friday morning. When we got back to our offices, I laid out the first print with the notes and began.

Suddenly, Zena was at my door asking me if I wanted to stop in at The Office to see how the wing special was going. I was shocked to see it was five thirty already. I straightened up my desk and we walked to the bar.

Once again, the back door opened to bedlam. The place was jammed again, and even with the extra waitresses and bartender, it looked as if they were shorthanded. I noticed that there were pitchers underneath several tap nozzles being filled. Melda was busing tables, but not keeping up, so Zena and I went to the kitchen, put on smocks, grabbed some tubs and began busing and washing tables. Chairs would fill as soon as a table was clear.

The place was caught up by six fifteen, but the washing was way behind because Jake was busy changing kegs the whole afternoon. Zena and I quickly dove into the washing and were soon taking clean pitchers out to the bar. Kiesha and Melda were working feverishly to keep up with the orders. They had wings in the deep fryer constantly and were able to keep up with the orders. As usual, when you have a special you sell a lot of the other food on the menu as well. Jake said we were going to have sold all of our chicken tenders at full price because some people didn't like to clean the meat from the wings.

As soon as it neared seven o'clock and business began slowing, Zena and I were able to bus the whole place and get the platters, pitchers, and mugs through the washer. Tonight, we had the lounge area and the kitchen squared away by eight fifteen and the bar finished shortly after. The kitchen staff, at Shannon's direction, had packed some wings and chicken tenders for each of us to take home. None of us wanted to hang out at the bar, we all wanted to get.

Sandy's two waitresses said, "We've been telling Sandy how well the place has been doing and she's going to try some of your specials. We don't know how to advertise the specials, so if you have an idea, call her."

At home, we all had a salad and ate our wings and tenders with a beer. Bert came by, bringing his copy of the restaurant plans. He wanted to verify the size of the rooms with me as he thought I might be building too large a building. I gave him my theory on how the public side would work and how I thought I could keep the businesses separated into multiple parts.

At the park council meeting on Wednesday evening, Mr. Franks asked me to tell the people attending how I envisioned the restaurants. I asked them if I could run to the house to get some of my small drawings so I could use the projector to show them and everyone said to go get them.

With the floor plan projected on a wall, I first explained my thoughts on the public side and how it hopefully would draw from the entire neighborhood. After I showed them the lounge, the porch lounge and the dining area for the park residents, I was applauded. I told them that we were going to use the public side to offset the park side as we didn't have the large community to draw from. But I felt it necessary for us to have our own place to gather for good times.

When I began showing my drawings there were constant oohs, and aahs. The park side looked really warm and friendly with the bar that extended out in the porch.

Some folks thought a game room on the park side would be good, but I explained that the venue there for the park was not for kids. It was for adults and family dining. The rec center already has games and we can increase them if we wanted. When I was done with the presentation, Mr. Franks asked for a show of hands for approval. It was unanimous. Everyone present was for the addition. The one big question that kept coming up was how soon we would open. I explained that Gerald was already working on the zoning, permits, and liquor license.

Back at the cabin, Bert, Gerald, and Sam, with wives and Betty, joined us to discuss a schedule. Gerald said he was going to use his boss to move the zoning and liquor license through the bureaucracy. He also said I should be able to close on the sale of the land the coming week.

I told Sam, "Have your contractors begin going over the prints so I can answer questions early. I also need to get an experienced chef to help me develop the kitchen to Georgia's standards."

Bert said, "I know just the man. I'll get him to call you so you two can get together. He has been the main or executive chef at Shula's since it opened. He knows his stuff."

As we all enjoyed a drink, I said, "This restaurant thing is more than I can or want to do. I'm planing on hiring good people for every facet of the business and have some key people run it. I'll help of course, but it needs to have someone in charge of each venue, as well as an overall manager.

Bert said, "My friend Don, the executive chef, will tell you about how to do what you want. Listen to him and take notes."

We figured out the best time for Don and me to get together before our company abandoned us so we could enjoy going to bed to explore and rest.

That night, Zena loved me until I was exhausted. She said, "My period must be about here, I always get terrible horny then. Get it while you can, my Love."

Our zoning variances were granted and permits were issued to begin building. It took over thirty days to get a hearing for the liquor license. When the commission checked on how we had done so far at The Office, they agreed to grant the license after a public hearing. We posted big signs about the hearing all along the road to make sure we had a good turn out.

The county talked to Sam about the necessity of traffic lights and a crosswalk. The other issue was a fire hydrant. Both were phenomenally expensive to have installed but the traffic light would ensure walk up traffic from the condos and apartments across the street and the fire hydrant would be a major need if we did ever have a fire.

Bert's friend Don was a big help. After several meetings with Don and Georgia together, we were able to lie out the flow of the kitchen to handle the continuous needs of the family style restaurant and the short order needs of the diner and park side porch. The pizza ovens could be used for other types of baking, so that area would be used correctly. Then there was the chef's food prep and cooking area. That had to be large enough to be able to prepare a lot of food at once.

The only space problem was the addition of a thirty-by-thirty area behind the diner side of the building for dishwashing, storage, and additional coolers.

When the final inspections were complete, Georgia and Don were interviewing kitchen help while Joanie, Shannon, and Betsy were interviewing wait staff. Joanie handled the park side and soon had a large group to choose from for bartenders and waitresses. The public side required multiple entities. The diner had to have their own waitresses and bus people, the bar and lounge had to have bar backs, bartenders and waitresses, and the restaurant had to have its own waitresses and bus people. It was a good thing that Betsy was preparing to quit her job to work exclusively with the new place.

The other changes that were taking place were the elevation of Jake to handling the management of The Office. He had hired and trained additional bartenders and waitresses, continuing with the neat outfits that our customers enjoyed. He was aggressive with promotions, having at least three a week to keep people coming. The fifty dollars a day to print and distribute our flyers was still our best method of advertising. By blanketing the entire area, each night saw The Office at capacity with customers enjoying themselves.

The entire park was invited to help choose a name for the new place. We had names with an Italian flavor and names that alluded to the nude status on the other side of the fence, but none really were good enough to give all of the venues.

The Friday evening before a name just about had to be announced found three girls and me playing monopoly. Joanie and Zena were winning while Maggie and I was struggling to pay rents on some of the properties we landed on.

While it was Joanie's turn, she landed on one of her places and said, "I'm sure glad I own this. With all the hotels, the rent is terrible." She paused then looked up at me and said, "That's it, Tommy, lets call it "Parks Place. You know like the Park Diner or Parks Diner and have Parks restaurant you can have references to the monopoly game all over but you can just put up one big sign that says "Parks Place."

The other girls were immediately for the name. Betsy and Shannon were at the table going over more plans for the lounge and quickly agreed that the idea was a good one. Joanie called my mom and dad and asked them what they thought. Then it was the call to Gerald and June that convinced us. It was agreed that the complex would be called "Park Place" with the venues Park Diner, Park Restaurant and lounge, and Park Bar and Billiards. The Park side would just be Parks' Place.

The kitchen was complete on Monday and Georgia and Don were experimenting, making various dinners and items. Georgia turned out a bunch of pizzas that were up to her quality and a large pan of lasagna. Wednesday night was the practice dinner for all of the construction people and some key park people that had helped us get this far. The public and park restaurant dining rooms were packed, giving the waitresses and cooks all the practice necessary for the quiet opening Thursday then the Grand Opening on Friday.

Shannon hired a bunch of the park kids to distribute flyers to every apartment and condo across the street to get people to come for the quiet opening and the grand opening Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. There was even a coupon for free coffee in the park diner Thursday and Friday morning.

The practice dinner went well, giving Georgia and Don the opportunity to make changes where necessary. The Thursday quiet opening was a great success, as we had a lot more people than could have been expected. Thursday morning, the park diner was packed with people getting their free coffee and looking over the menu. Georgia had a great idea. She brought an electric fry pan and a small fan. She put a couple of strips of bacon in the pan on low heat to fry the bacon and to blow the bacon smell into the diner.

Instead of just coffee, people were ordering breakfast, taking time to eat. It was agreed that we would do something like that for the bar and billiards area to get the people to order pizzas and the mini-calzones that Georgia was making.

Thursday evening was the first night we were going to attempt to deliver pizzas. We had two kids from the park that would deliver orders received up until nine o'clock. We would deliver on the public side orders received up to nine also. Once again there were flyers given out to every household within about a two-mile radius that included our menu and phone number. Georgia's pizzas were well known but previously people had to go get them. Now they could go get them at Georgia's or at Park Place, or they could call for delivery.

Pizza orders began coming in about four, surprising all of us. We didn't put a start time, so the girl who was assigned to take orders wasn't in yet. Zena and I had taken the week off so we began taking orders and I began delivering them.

We had gone down to the golf cart place in the huge S&S mega complex and bought four small carts for the public side and two small carts for the park side. They had the curtain option for rainy nights and they made us neat covered fiberglass carrying areas for pizzas and other food.

Joanie was surprised on the park side of the lounge and porch. Everyone was curious, so they came to Parks Place to look and have a drink and most ordered a snack. The two waitresses and Joanie were extremely busy.

The public side bar opened at one and several people who were shift workers came in to shoot pool, play darts, and have a beer. Georgia's blowing in pizza cooking smells soon had the patrons there ordering food quickly. The crowd built until the place was packed by six and continued all evening.

The lounge opened at three and the restaurant opened at five. A second bartender for the horseshoe bar came in at three and another at five to handle the service bars for the lounge and restaurant. We had businessmen and women filling the place on Thursday afternoon from three thirty on. The crowd was group after group that came in, had a few drinks and left to be replaced by the next wave of customers. As it became after six, people moved from the lounge to the restaurant and some returned to the lounge after eating.

The park side was just as busy on our quiet opening. The porch and lounge was packed with people drinking, as well as having snacks and pizza. When the restaurant opened at four thirty it began filling until every table was full by five thirty. The tables stayed pretty full right up until almost ten.

Zena and I were able to wander in and out of the public and park sides, checking on things and taking notes throughout the day. The park side pizza delivery was done using the two new small golf carts we had purchased. The public side was done using the drivers' personal vehicles for the distant deliveries and the four golf carts for across the street. The far away drivers said they appreciated the fact that we did not take orders outside a five-mile radius of Park Place.

That night, when everything was closing, Maggie said she thought the diner should stay open until one or so to take advantage of the late night bar crowd. She said that since the lounge and bar stayed open until two or three she thought we were passing up customers from our own place, much less the other bars in the area. She finally convinced the whole team to stay open twenty-four hours to see how it would work out.

Friday morning Don, Georgia, Shannon, Maggie, Joanie, and Betsy met on the porch of Parks Place to go over the good and bad of the day before. Maggie happily reported a continuous business all the way until four thirty AM, then the breakfast rush began at five. She said she would schedule a cleaning crew from four till five. They could do the other venues before and after the diner.

Shannon reported she would need two more waitresses in the lounge for a total of four. She needed two more in the bar and billiard area as well as a third bartender to swing between both sides of the bar. Betsy said that the six waitresses in the public restaurant was the right amount, but we would need a fifth and possibly sixth waitress on the park side to help handle the porch and lounge. She said that we were busy enough to justify a hostess on each side for greeting, seating, and reservations, when requested.

Don and Georgia were very pleased with their sales and we were surprised when Don said, "I've given my resignation to Shula's in hopes you will hire me full time here. I really think your dual restaurant idea is wonderful and plan to take you up on a visit to the park to enjoy it naturally." Even though Don was one of Bert's close friends, it began looking as if there was a relationship building between Georgia and Don.

Georgia reported that she had sold more pizzas on the quiet opening night than she had ever sold previously. She said her small shop had done well the night before as well. Georgia felt that if the business continued to be as good as it was she would need a second oven to keep up with the demand. Both Don and Georgia felt like they would each need an additional kitchen apprentice.

Betsy was the overall manager, but didn't act it. She acted more like a facilitator making sure everyone had what was necessary to make the place work. Around ten in the morning the delivery people began showing up with our food and beverage orders. The liquor driver said he was happy to see we were reordering so fast and that we needed to inventory more so we wouldn't run out on the weekends. Betsy and Shannon were hard on the liquor people, beating up on them for a special promotion for the near future.

They did the same with the beer drivers. Telling each one to have the distributor salesmen get in line to sponsor special weekends, not just an evening, but an entire weekend.

In the diner, we welcomed the state policemen and since we were right on the country line, both county sheriffs' deputies. Since the park was right on the county line, we were a good place for them to stop. It was decided that all on duty policemen were served free food in the diner. This became a popular place for law enforcement and we had a uniform in the place almost every minute we were open.

The grand opening was grand, almost too much business for our newly trained staff to handle. By six Zena, Betsy, and I were helping out to get food out of the kitchen. Georgia and Don were professionals, guiding everyone in making each of the dishes, then seeing that they were served promptly.

When closing time came on Saturday night, Don said, "I've been at many, many grand openings. Some had nearly as many people as came here, but none had the overall intensity of people on both sides of the place. We served food to the diner and bar in really large quantities, so having the multiple venues gives the kitchen a really big responsibility to react to all of them. This was a really successful opening and we still have to live through Sunday."

Sunday evening, Maggie came to me and asked, "You really gave me a great job running the bed and breakfast and the cabins. I enjoyed it along with running the diner now. I don't think I can do both, though. I think I would be good at running the diner and would like to continue there, but I can't do both. I've talked to your sister, Dana, and she would like to take over the bed and breakfast and cabins. Why not try her to see if she can do it. I'll help her and watch out for her until she gets it in hand. Your mom still helps out with the cabins, but she's not available all the time. Dana will have to be the one."

"I wondered when you were going to say uncle, Maggie," I said, giving her a hug. "You have been so steady at everything you've done. The word for you is invaluable. Thank you for all that you've done and I'll take your advice and talk to Dana about handling the stuff here. Are you sure that you can do the diner alone? Since it's twenty-four hours a day, it should almost have more than one person."

"It really does, Tommy," Margaret continued. "I have four shifts for managers that overlap each other so they can communicate with their people. So far everything is working out fine. I have my own cooks at night, so we are responsible for the kitchen then. The park side cook comes in at four, so from there on out, there's plenty of help. My job is to keep Don and Georgia up on what I'm selling so they can re-order as the day goes on. Any free time my cook has is used making up salads and other items for the other venues. I'm hoping we will be able to make up Georgia's dough soon. That would be a big help."

"Work it out with those two, but don't work yourself to death. Enjoy yourself whenever you can." I gave her a big hug, making her smile that everything she wanted was coming.

Dana came to the cabin Sunday evening for us to talk. Jeff came along but said he wasn't involved, as this was Dana's operation. She said she wanted to leave her job because all they talked about was unpaid leave of absence. She said the layoffs were getting close to her seniority so she thought she might as well work here without the cost of commuting. She smiled whacking me on the shoulder, "Look at what I'll save in work clothes you perv, I see you gawking at my luscious body."

I burst out laughing and had to comment. "You're about an inch taller than Joanie and about five more pounds. From what I see, you look like you've missed too many meals. Hey, Jeff, what does a bag of bones like that feel like?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.