Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I was up early Thursday morning, made coffee, then slipped into the shower. I was washing my hair when hands came around me, playing with my growing hardness. I rinsed off and was going to turn but was kept facing forward as the hands tried to jack me off. I turned quickly to find Zora, eyes smoldering, with a pout on her lips. I turned her to lean against the wall and plunged into her. We fucked rapidly until her legs were giving out. I kissed her and put her out of the shower, handing her a towel. I went back to washing, and was again being held by a pair of hands. When I turned this time, it was Zena who softly said, "So my mother has already been in here and fucked you?"

I said, "I didn't give her a deposit, though. I'm saving it for my ladies."

Zena said, "I think Bee and I are both broke. If you're going to get any pussy, it's going to have to be my mom, your mom, Andrea, or maybe even Betty. I'll bet she would love some of you."

Zena asked, "So would it bother you, considering how we do it? Just touching my bottom makes my pussy almost squirt. There would be so much blood; someone would think there was a murder. Should I call my mom back in?"

"I'm fine. I have you to kiss. What more could I want?"

We finished and Bee went scampering into the shower. Zena put a giant Tampax box on the sink and we left.

Zora and my mom were making breakfast. Both were in a teasing mood. My mom said, "You three out here in the living room made too much noise. It totally wiped out your dad. Lee was bushed after just once."

Zora said, "Once with you, but how many times with Tina Canon?"

Mom said, in perfect innocence, "I really don't know. I was too busy sucking Sam back up after his first time."

The two moms were laughing. My mom said, "I saw you go out there when I know he was doing Zena. What did you do? I heard them both groan, then you went back to bed.'

"Why, Loraine, I just told the children they needed to be more quiet and helped them to get comfortable."

"Sure you did. What'd you do, stick a finger up his butt?"

"Holy shit, Mom, you two are terrible. My goodness, what else can you say?"

Mom looked at me, almost hurt, and said, "I could say that this woman got to fuck my little boy and I didn't even get to watch. I know it happened because I could smell it. I know what your stuff smells like. I cleaned up enough of it while you were growing up. I know it's silly but I'm just a little jealous."

Zena went over and kissed my Mom and held her. "I was just as jealous that he could do so much stuff with other girls, but not with me. Then we found a way, a very nice way that makes me come and come. Whatever you want from him, I will help you get. I'll make sure he gives his mother everything she could ever want."

"We shouldn't, that would be a last barrier or something like that. Thank you, Zena, but I think I will have to live the experience through Zora."

Zena winked at me, then at Bee, letting us know she had a plan.

We left for the office after breakfast. We took Zena's car today and since it was Bee's first day, we thought she should take her car. She might get out late or something.

At the office, we took Bee straight to accounting, finding her boss already at his desk. We introduced them and Bee handed him a stack of papers with her CPA certification on top. He looked through them and handed them back. He said, "HR will come by today and have you fill out all their junk. I want you to pull up a chair so we can go over how I work and our accounting structure. You won't get your hands dirty for a couple of days, but when you do, you're going to be asshole and elbows into it."

We all laughed and Bee said, "That was refreshing. At least you didn't make us say a prayer before we started."

"Fuck the prayer, God gave us brains so we could do this job. Let me explain."

Zena and I went up to find Bruce just getting in. He said, "Please go get me coffee and I'll have your directives pulled by the time you get back."

I went for coffee, meeting Andrea. She was smiling today and said her mistress was very happy with her lately. Since she had brought me home, her mistress had been unusually happy, and that made her happy. We carried the coffee back to Bruce's office to find Zena and I both had some pretty good lists.

My work was to be found down in engineering. I was to pull a couple of build-outs and go over them and get them out to the field. The rest of the stuff was all research. Zena was busily setting up a couple of meetings and said she would be out of the office most of the day. She said for me to either ride home with Bee or go to The Office and visit with the girls.

The day flashed by, later finding me at The Office with Bee and the other girls. They were cutting up and being obnoxious tonight. They wanted to take me to the P club, but I knew all about the abuse guys took there. When my cell phone rang, it was Zena. She said she was closer to home than The Office so she told me to have Bee bring me home.

Bee and I were home in a few minutes. We came in the door to the smell of a roast in the oven. I thanked the moms for cooking and got a good hug and kiss from Zena. She gave Bee an equal one before the two headed to the bedroom to undress. I casually began stripping and ended up at the bedroom door, watching my two beauties. Both were in deep discussion about their menses, making faces and not noticing me when Zena said, "I hate periods. They're so messy. It's going to be so cool to be pregnant. Nine months of no periods."

Pregnant! Babies! No periods! Clang, clang. The alarms were going off.

I put my clothes into the closet, receiving some more hugs in the process. Bee said, "Your girlfriend is talking about "pg" stuff already, and you haven't even fucked her. She's getting the cart before the horse, don't you think?"'

Smiling at the pair while trying to form an intelligent response, as I hung up my tie, I said, "You know a baby is something I had never considered before. The more my imagination sees us with a baby, the more serene the vision becomes."

Thinking that I could throw a wrench into this fantasy fiesta, I speculated, "I see two babies. I see the two of you holding little bundles, nursing them with big smiles on your faces."

That was not an intelligent thing to say. I was attacked. I mean both women tackled me, knocking me to the big bed, covering me with their now natural bodies, smothering mine. Kisses were being rained over me by both of them so fast that I could barely get a breath. Both women were tugging at my rising dick, trying to get it to do something. The way they were both trying to get at it, they were going to end up with two small pieces of flesh.

"My, oh my, such enthusiasm for what used to be my quiet, serious son," came from the door of the big bedroom.

With passion slanted eyes, both girls looked up from me to my mother, who was standing there with hands on her cocked hips. The girls just smiled at her, with Bee making the comment. "Your kid just made a comment that sounded like an offer to me and Zena. We're just letting him know we like the idea."

"I think I heard part of the conversation, but don't you think you three should do a little more preparation before you get serious about making one or two of those little bundles of joy?"

Zena lay on her back, trying to get her breath with watery eyes and said, "That was the strangest emotion I've ever felt. One second, Bee and I are bitching about having our periods, and the next, my insides are turning upside down wanting to feel life inside me. Tommy said the sweetest thing he could ever have said. He said he saw both of us with his babies, he kept us all together in his future."

Mom said, "You guys have a ways to go before you start talking about babies. Find out if you really want to be together for life, or even next year or next month. Come on out of there, Tommy, let me talk to these two a minute."

I escaped to the kitchen where Dana and Zora were finishing up making supper. The table was set and the wine poured in glasses on the table. Dana handed me a drink of some unknown variety and said, "Go visit with Mark, Jeff, and dad for a few minutes. We'll call you for supper."

The three guys were talking about fishing. Dad was telling them that one of the men out here at the park, Mr. Williams, was one of the best guides in the area. He fished a lot out in the lake as well as guiding fishing expeditions in his boat out in the gulf. Dad said that mom really enjoyed fishing and he was hoping to do some fishing tomorrow. The two men were making plans when Zena came and gave me a kiss saying supper was ready.

As we were walking back in the house, Bee joined Zena and me, saying to us, "Your Mom's right, Zena and I were jumping the gun a little. We're just sort of nuts from having our periods. We both love you lots, Tommy, but we do have to find out if we can live together."

Zena said to me, "I already know you and I can live together, but we do have to find out about the three of us together."

Supper was excellent. The moms had prepared a great feast for us. By the time we pushed back from the table, we all had a smile on our faces while rubbing our full bellies.

Zena, Bee, and I volunteered to clean up, so we began making quick work of the table, counter, and stove. While we were washing the dishes, Dana and Jeff said they needed to head back early. As my sister and her boyfriend left, dad and Mark said they were going over to see Mr. Williams about fishing.

I got my notebook and measuring tape out and had Zena help me measure for the screens. I was trying to figure whether to use aluminum or to just build them out of wood. Mom and Zora were sitting on the porch, and both said that aluminum would be less upkeep and I wouldn't have to paint it.

While we were measuring, I had to stand on the railing to hold the tape up to the edge of the roof. Mom and Zora came over to hold me steady and make sure I didn't fall.

While I was standing on the rail, Zora's face was even with my dick and she reached out with her tongue and gave it a swipe. I said, "Hey, careful with that thing or it will overbalance me. Zora was grinning up at me, licking her lips. It was enough of a tease that my dick was filling fast."

A hand reached out and grasped my nearly full dick stroking it into its maximum size. My mother's voice said, "Yep, he's a chip off the old block. He's a little longer than Lee and I swear this thing is even thicker than his dad's."

While she was stroking, Zora opened her mouth and was trying to do the sword-swallowing trick, but I was too thick to fit into her throat. Mom said, "You have to sneak up on these fat guys to swallow them. Let me show you."

"Come on you two, let me get down before I fall and break something."

Zena and Bee pulled me down and pushed me onto one of the loungers. Bee said, "Show us, Loraine, I don't believe anyone can swallow that thing."

I really didn't want to go along with this and said, "Mom, show them how you do it on Dad, you shouldn't use me as a demonstration tool."

Zora leaned over me and said, "Shut up and enjoy. Your mom wants to show us and we want to watch. Do I need to sit on that mouth or are you going to be quiet."

Mom was grinning as she gripped my dick and began licking the head and shaft, slicking it up with her saliva. She bobbed down on me a couple of times, running the head of my dick to the entrance of her throat a couple of times. She really knew how to give that thing some intense pleasure.

She sort of half turned so her hip was up by my shoulder with her face in my lap. She rose up and said, "You have to get the proper alignment to get one of these big ones down."

She began getting me slicker and slicker, hitting the entrance to her throat over and over until she stopped; my dick was pushing at the entrance to her throat, gradually pushing it open. Then with a forceful push, her lips went down to my pubic hair while her throat was making swallowing motions. It was an intense feeling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.