Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Tuesday morning began smoothly except that I had a flat tire on a brand new tire on my truck. I thought the easy solution was to ride in with Zena to have her almost run out of gas. She said she didn't understand how she could be out of gas so fast because she just bought gas last Friday.

Then the elevators were on the fritz, which meant a thousand people, traipsing up multiple flights of stairs. Bruce was late because of the elevators and his carpool had an accident on the way in.

It was ten before I was finally shown my new office, in the same interior group of offices that Zena was in. Typical, no windows or even a sight line to the outside world. Bruce gave me a small notebook that he said had all of the notes the boss had dictated for me. There must have been over a hundred pages of notes, suggestions, directives, and directions. By lunchtime, I was ready to get some fresh air but alas, it was raining heavily outside, so we went to the building cafeteria that was jammed with people also not wanting to get out in the rain.

One of the directives was to gather prints for all jobs in process and review the customer corrections and the final prints to make sure they matched. There were thirty four jobs going at one time, so I had two drafting tables with prints spread out on them to review customer files and the enclosed notes.

Around five thirty, Zena came in and asked if I was going to go to The Office. I looked at the stack of work and said, "I might have to skip supper tonight. There's a lot of work to do, and I've already found several errors on the prints we have out on the job sites."

Zena said, "Bert wants you at his house by six. You had best get on the move. This work will be here in the morning. Let's get, you have to pick up stuff to make your Marsala, plus anything you might need for your dressing."

Since my truck was still sitting at home with a flat tire, I had Zena stop at the grocery store so I could pick up the ingredients for the Marsala real quick. The hard part was the spices for the chicken, which had to be mixed up before grilling the chicken breasts.

We arrived at Bert's beautiful huge condo right at six. We didn't even bring up the office but went right to work in the kitchen, first mixing the chicken spices, then slicing the thick chicken breasts in half. Thinner breasts were nice. After seasoning the chicken, I started on the Caesar dressing. That doesn't take much time, but it was kind of neat to have Bert constantly standing over my shoulder taking notes of everything that I used to make the dinner.

When I began the Marsala by chopping up some of the ingredients to be ready, Bert thought it was funny the way I got everything ready so it would be in easy reach as I went through each step.

I cleaned some asparagus and made the Hollandaise sauce for that real quick and set it aside. It's easy to cook the asparagus, just nuke it in some water for about five minutes and eat.

I fixed some rice and had it cooking before I finally took the tall glass of chilled wine Bert had offered me. "You really like to cook don't you?" he asked, as I took a break for a couple of minutes.

"What I really like is to eat. I love good food, and it's cheaper if I cook it rather than go to a restaurant. Besides, I think mine is better."

Bert asked, "Do you have any other favorite exotic dishes?"

"There is one dish that's kind of messy; artichoke hearts cooked a special way. They are delicious, but very rich. I'll make them for you one of these days."

"Next Tuesday, plan on it. We'll make a regular thing of it and cook up some wild stuff together. I make some great things as well. You make your artichoke hearts next Tuesday, and I'll cook up some stuff the next two weeks while you think of something to follow that."

As the rice was finishing, I began the sauce and finished that just as the chicken was coming off the Gen-Air and the asparagus was coming from the microwave. We sat down to a delicious meal of chicken Marsala that would rival anything you could ever get at Carabas. For dessert, Bert had made some delicate chilled cream puffs with chocolate syrup.

"Wow, I wish I could make desserts. I finally learned how to make a good crust for meat pies and wraps, but delicate stuff like this is beyond me."

"I easily do this stuff. I like the sweet stuff too much to have to depend on some bakery. I'll teach you."

While the three of us were cleaning up Bert's kitchen, Zena suddenly began telling Bert about how she taught me how to butt fuck her. I couldn't believe she was so open about it. They went on to discuss how to prepare her better for someone as wide as I must be.

"Um, okay guys. That's a little personal don't you think? You're embarrassing me talking about this stuff so openly."

Zena said, "Bert taught me, so I'm just getting some advice as to how to better please you and still walk the next day."

The talk was stimulating me until I was hiding my front from both of them. Zena finally said, "You see how he is. He's embarrassed because he has a hard-on. I thought guys were proud to have those things. He's trying to hide it."

Bert laughed and said, "Zena, not every man is as open as I am. I noticed he was becoming aroused, but didn't wish to put him on the spot."

"You know what, Unk," Zena said, as she hooked her arm around mine. "You could show me how to give him a good blowjob. I know I didn't show any interest in doing that with you, but I want to do that to you, Tommy. Little Joanie did it to him over the weekend and he seemed to enjoy it. Will you show me how to please him?"

"Sure, Honey, but you'll have to convince your stud to let me help you."

Zena was leading me into Bert's beautiful living room, seating me in the middle of one of his giant couches. Bert was fiddling with his big screen TV before he came over to the couch to sit on the other side of me from where Zena sat.

"Let's watch this movie a little bit. This flick has one of the best, sexiest blowjob scenes I've ever seen. This will give you an idea, Zena."

This was strange, the gay uncle on one side of me, about to teach his gay niece on the other side of me, how to give straight me a blow job. Why would a gay babe want to learn how to do that anyway? I guess she was changing her mind about guys.

Zena leaned into me, making me put my arm around her while she rested her hand right on my bulge. Bert was sitting on the other side of me with his shoulders touching mine. I was trying to figure out if I was repulsed by a gay guy getting close to me or what. It was enough to make a rabbit in a fox den uncomfortable.

The movie came on, and it was instantly obvious that this was a gay movie. Two guys were kissing and touching each other, as they sat on a couch similar to what we were sitting on, and began disrobing each other. Soon one guy had the other naked and was stroking and playing with his rather large dick. The giver in this case was good at what he was doing, and was clearly enjoying giving to the near catatonic receiver. The whole scene lasted about ten minutes until there was a thick creamy substance around the giver's mouth and more and more of the stuff began slowly running down the big cock he was working on. At that point, Bert froze the video, displaying the mouth over the big dick with cum oozing down the dick from the mouth of the giver.

"Whew," Zena said, "That was sexy, almost as good as watching Joanie do Tommy this past weekend. What do I need to learn, Unk?"

"First, let's get Tommy out of his pants. You do the pants and I'll get his shoes. Let me get a couple of towels for the couch. No sense getting any stains on it." The two of them continued undressing me until I was naked, sitting between the two who were still dressed.

Bert said, "I think Tommy will respond better if we undress too. It'll make it sexier if we do."

Zena was stripped in a flash, sitting with me, holding my now very aroused dick. Bert soon joined us nude saying, "You two are so gorgeous with your all over tans. I should come out and get some sun with you two."

Bert casually took my dick from Zena and said, "My, oh my, Tommy does have a nice one. It's every bit as big as that one on the video. It might be a little bit thicker than it too."

"So teach me, Unk. How do I get him off the best?"

"First, Zena, you need to set the mood, so kiss him to make him relaxed. That should always precede anything you two do together. Nice, you two kiss so nice."

"Now take his cock like this. Be gentle and stroke it all the way from the big knob down to his balls. Do it gently, without really holding it. Just stroke it. Doing it that way makes his cock know you want to love it."

The two were alternately stroking my dick. Each giving me a couple of strokes, then swapping so other could give me a couple of strokes.

"Now comes the fun part. Lean down here and watch, Zena. While you're stroking him gently up and down kiss the big head wetly a couple of times. Next, wet and close your lips and force them over his big knob. Lick the underside when you have the knob in your mouth, like this."

A guy was holding me, stroking my dick and gave it a couple of kisses and slowly put the head into his mouth and gave it a couple of more licks.

"Mmmm, he's got a lot of precum, delicious. Now you try it, Honey."

Zena leaned over me, stroking me and repeated the wet kisses on the head, followed by slipping the head between her lips while licking the underside of the head. "I can taste him, is he coming?"

"No, that's just him getting real interested in what we're doing. That's his precum. If you were fucking, it would grease you up to take him. There just isn't enough of it to really do your butt."

"Now, Zena, remember in the video how the guy kept doing the head over and over, and then began taking the dick in his mouth a little more at a time while still stroking the dick? Let me back up the video so you can see how he begins to grip the dick a little firmer."

We watched as the giver on the video began taking the guy deeper and deeper, while gripping and stroking the exposed part of the dick with a firmer stroke.

"Let me show you. Watch me," Bert said, as he leaned over my exposed dick. He was good, real good. If this weren't so clinical, I would be bathing his tonsils right about then. Bert kept it up until he was taking me almost down his throat and was still stroking me. My head was thrown back in pleasure.

"Now, Zena, you try it. I think we're making Tommy feel good."

Zena reached up and gave me a deep tongue kiss before she leaned over me and began imitating the video, doing as Bert had instructed. About the fourth or fifth stroke and deeper suck, my dick pulsed, sending a load of precum into Zena's mouth.

She rose from my dick, holding it, "He just did something in my mouth." She smacked her lips, tasting what I had given her, "It's almost sweet. This is exciting."

Bert had looked at some more of my juices pooling on the head of my dick and leaned over sucking me into his mouth and throat. I pulsed again sending him a large amount of fluid. He rose from me, smacking his lips like Zena had saying, "He does taste sweet, I can't wait for him to come."

"Me either, Unk," Zena said, taking my dick away from Bert. "I'm going to do him until he comes now."

"Wait, Zena, there's something else you need to do." Bert re-arranged himself to get more in front of me, then with one hand he was stroking me, while with the other he began to knead my bulging, overfilled balls. "You need to take these in your free hand and gently squeeze them while you are sucking. That's guaranteed to get his attention and get you a mouth full of what he has to offer. Let me show you."

Bert began sucking, stroking, licking, and now squeezing my balls. That was just about the end of my ability to separate that a guy was doing me, and letting loose.

Bert rose up smiling at Zena and I, "He's ready, try it now but be ready, he's about to pop."

Zena kissed me again before going down on me, gripping and stroking me. Her other hand gently grasped my balls, squeezing them as she sucked me deeper and deeper into her mouth, using her tongue to lick the underside of the head of my dick. I caressed Zena's hair, stroking her lovingly as she brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

I groaned, "It's coming Zena, it's coming, I can't hold it another second."

She continued stroking me and squeezing my balls as I sent the first big jet of my cream up through my tube into her sucking mouth. She did fine the first load and the second, then when the third big load shot up the tube, Zena began coughing while still trying to keep her lips around my dick. The fourth load did her in and she pulled from me trying to swallow her overflowing mouthful. As another shot pulsed up to splatter on her face, Bert leaned over and swallowed me, drinking and savoring the last of my spasms.

Zena quickly recovered while still holding my softening dick. She smiled at me leaning to kiss me. Her face had sperm dripping from her nose and lips, but I kissed her in appreciation for her willingness to satisfy me.

She surprised me by using a finger to wipe the splatter on her nose and mouth, then sucking the loaded finger into her mouth. She smiled at me and said, "Not bad, not bad at all. It was really exciting to do that. Did it feel good?"

"It felt great, Zena. You really did a good job."

Zena said, "You can thank Unk for that. Did you see him steal some of my stuff when I had to pull off? He dove in and sucked you right up."

I was a little embarrassed to have had a guy just help to suck me off. Bert was sitting back, stroking his long slender dick. He was in deep concentration trying to bring himself off.

Zena leaned over me and took Bert's dick from him and began stroking, sucking, licking, and kneading his balls. In just seconds, Bert tensed up and was shooting up into Zena's now more experienced mouth. When she was through, Bert's dick was wilting fast. The funny thing was that watching Zena had stimulated me into regaining another full hardon.

Bert was leaning back on the couch and looked down to see me standing up hard. "Zena, your man is some kind of satyr. He's still hard after that wonderful blowjob you just gave him."

"He's that way, Unk. Every time we played Friday and Saturday, he came twice and was still hard, wanting more. Night before last, I fucked him and he never went soft. He fucked me twice and was still hard when we fell asleep."

"You fucked him. You finally gave up your virginity?"

"No, Unk," Zena said. "I gave him what you showed me how to do. He's really big though and stretched me pretty wide. Yesterday morning I was so sore I could hardly walk until he put me in a warm bath and I used the balm you gave me."

"You really got all that in you? You should have just given him your virginity, it would have been easier."

"I'm saving it for my wedding night. Kind of silly I guess, but I think it's worth saving. I like the bottom fucking. I really get off on it. Besides that, Tommy really enjoyed eating my pussy."

"Yuk, I don't like tasting pussy, not at all. I'm happy to teach you how to use your cute ass and your mouth to satisfy a man, but I draw the line at eating pussy."

"You're so funny, Unk, you kiss and lick my butt hole. You stick your tongue and finger up there, and you even stick your long skinny dick in there, but you won't eat my pussy. You're not very adventurous at all."

Bert took hold of my still rigid dick and asked, "Would you like to fuck an experience hole or would you prefer I suck another load out of you."

Zena began slapping his hand, getting it away from my dick, her prize. "He's mine. I get everything he can give. I'll share with my girlfriends but not you, Unk. You get all the men and boy dicks you can handle."

Bert frowned and said, "Not nearly enough, and I never get to suck come straight from a dick. All the boy toys out there are so indiscreet. They've slept around too much, and I would never take a chance of fucking or being fucked by a strange untested dick. I'd rather live. Zena, you'll have to come back with Tom to get some more instruction. I'll help you suck that stuff right out of him."

"Let me practice what you've taught me. This should keep us going for a while. I want him in me again later, so I'm just going to let this thing limber up on its own."

Zena and I put our clothes back on then said goodnight to Bert. It's funny to leave your date's uncle with him in the nude after doing what we had been doing. I was still a little shocked that I had let a professed gay guy suck on me and even help finish me off. I know that didn't make me gay, but still that's close.

We got to my apartment about ten. My truck was up on all four tires with a note on the window. The apartment had pumped up the tire as apparently several cars had been vandalized overnight. Thank goodness they had not ruined the tire. I told Zena she needed to get a locking gas cap for her car. I was going to get one as well.

Zena said, "I have one more change of clothes before I have to get some more. We're going out to the park tomorrow evening to seal the deck. I'll stop and get some clothes before we go. Let's just stay out there and come in from the park in the morning."

"Good idea, I'm bushed though. If you're staying, let's go inside and get to bed."

"Oh no, you don't, I still need to be taken care of, and you have one more load you need to put inside me before you go to sleep."

We kissed, shed our clothes, and were quickly making love. I kissed, sucked, fingered, and played with Zena until she was almost crying for me to stop. She rolled to her stomach and raised her butt saying, "Fuck that little hole back there. Make it slippery, make it bigger and fill me up."

I worked on her for over a half-hour, probing, licking, oiling, greasing, and stretching. Once I could slide three fingers in and out of her easily, I put my dick to her little stretched out brown hole and began entering. I had enough grease for a locomotive and that's how I felt, powerful, with a full load to haul up from my balls to deliver inside my new lover.

While getting down to the short strokes, I reached around and played with her clit to help get her off, as I began launching shot after shot of my sperm deep inside her.

She wouldn't let me pull free from her. She snuggled up to me, holding me inside her, until we both fell asleep.

I woke at six, thinking about the previous evening. This little girl in my arms was kinky. She learned how to butt fuck from her uncle. She had learned to do it in order to help him between lovers. Then she has her uncle help her learn how to suck me off and he did a great job. This was something special for an avowed lesbian to be doing with a man. Perhaps she wasn't as firm a lesbian as she professed.

Wednesday was brutal. I was able to catch up on all of the in-process jobs. I had to send almost every blueprint back downstairs to be corrected. The only ones I didn't have to send back downstairs were the ones that I had been assigned to. Thank goodness I didn't find any errors on mine.

I was so busy that I totally forgot about lunch. About one thirty, Zena walked in with Bruce, carrying some Subway sandwiches and bowls of soup. We sat in my chairs, eating lunch, and discussing how I might be able to keep up with Bert's demands.

Five o'clock found me stacking the last of the prints to send back downstairs and cleaning up my desk. As I finished, Zena came and asked, "Ready, I'm dying to get out to the park and relax a few minutes. I know we have to seal the deck, but it shouldn't take both of us too long to do it. Let's get it done and maybe go swimming or take a walk before it gets cool.

We had come in my truck this morning after getting some of her clothes, leaving her car at my apartment. It didn't take but twenty minutes even in heavy evening traffic, to enter the gate of the park. I drove up to the cabin and we went into the back door, as we had "keep off" tape strung around the porch. We were nude in minutes before we threw open the windows to air the house out. I went to the shed and got the sealer and supplies to apply it.

In minutes, Zena and I were working from both ends toward the middle. About an hour and fifteen minutes later, we were applying the sealant to the steps. We cleaned up our equipment, grabbed some soap and some towels, and headed down to the showers and pool.

Some couples were in the shower, cleaning up after work. They were also teasing and playing around a little. Zena joined right in trying to get me hard in front of the others. The three other guys in the shower were all hard too, and in no time I had joined them as the girls were all teasing us. Zena acted like she was going to fuck me by lifting a leg over my hardon, trapping it between her legs and moving her hips as if she were fucking me. The couples hooted and hollered, but Zena pulled free of me, showing that she had not really done it. Little did they know, Zena didn't fuck. At least she didn't with her pussy.

We all jumped in the pool, swimming for the exercise. All of our dicks shrank back to normal size now that we were acting as adults. One of the couples came over to us as we were getting ready to get out of the pool and introduced themselves. They were Sam and Connie. We talked for a few minutes and they invited us over for dinner. Zena said, "That's good, I don't think we thought about eating out here tonight. The only thing we have is frozen dinners. How about we bring wine and some drinks beforehand?"

Connie said, "I'm dying for a beer. Do you have any?" I assured her I did and promised to bring a six pack or more. We said we would put our towels back and come to their place in about fifteen minutes.

We walked back to the cabin and admired our earlier work and shut the windows as it was going to get cool tonight. We both brought a heavy shirt with us for a jacket, but walked nude to Connie's and Sam's place about a hundred yards from ours.

Their place was pretty big and nice. Sam said it had been his parents' and they had given it to them as a wedding present. His parents still visited, but were no longer as active within naturist activities. We drank some beer and some wine with a pot roast, having some more beer afterward. The four of us cleaned up the kitchen together, talking about a variety of topics.

Connie said, "Do you two play with other couples? We saw you had a bunch of girls out last weekend. Do you swing?"

I got red-faced, but Zena jumped right in and said, "Those were my lesbian friends who were using Tommy to experiment with. I'm a lesbian too, but I'm becoming fond of fooling around with Tommy. We might be interested, but I have to tell you, I don't fuck, at least in my pussy. I like to be butt fucked, but no one sticks anything but fingers and tongues into my pussy."

Jesus, Zena was blunt. Sam was laughing saying, "You don't pull any punches do you, Zena? I think I'd like to fuck that cute bottom of yours while your Tom uses that stretcher he has on Connie."

Zena said, "I'm learning how to give good blowjobs now, too. It's really exciting to feel Tommy fill my mouth up with his stuff."

Connie said, "I love to suck dick, too. How about you practice on Sam while I see what kind of stuff Tommy has?"

Zena kissed me and whispered, "Can I, I'd like to try another guy?"

I could only smile at her as she leaped at Sam, pushing him onto his back while grasping his dick. Connie came and sat beside me and said, "I don't do this with someone I haven't kissed yet. Kiss me and let's enjoy ourselves."

We kissed until we were both panting. I lay Connie back and made the tour of her breasts, stomach, and landed on her pussy, where I spent considerable time licking, sucking, and nibbling. Connie was coming quickly and became more vocal with each orgasm. When I slid a finger into her pussy, finding her magic spot, then another into her butt, she took off into a wild orgasm. She was coming so hard; she curled up into a little ball until her seizures calmed.

She pushed me back and attacked my mouth. "You did me really good. I hope my blowjob is as good as you loved on my pussy."

Connie was an expert. She had me leaking precum in minutes, and using almost the same technique on me as I had on her, she forced me to come hard as she slid a finger up my butt.

We had totally forgotten about Zena and Sam, but heard Zena's rhythmic grunts that drew our attention. Sam was behind Zena, planted deep in her rectum, fucking her with enthusiasm. Connie went over to Zena, slid under her in a sixty-nine, and began sucking Zena's pussy. Zena dropped her head and began giving Connie as good as she was getting. This got me hot and I went to get between Connie's legs and Zena took hold me and fed my dick into Connie's wet pussy. While I fucked Connie to the same rhythm Sam was fucking Zena, Connie went back to sucking Connie's clit. In minutes, the four of us were coming, shooting the girls full of our juices as they climaxed and moaned through orgasms.

When we had all fallen apart, Sam went to wash his dick after an enthusiastic butt fuck, and Connie lay there with Zena, feasting on my leavings in Connie's pussy. Zena said, "Thank you for inviting us over tonight. Tommy is kind of bashful, but I love sex and love to have sex. Tommy and I are just getting used to each other. We're becoming real lovers, not just fuck buddies. This was nice to share some excitement with new friends."

Connie said, "There are seven of us couples who like to play around. You two will be welcome anytime you want to play with us. Tommy's big dick will be welcome out here, as all the guys are built like Sam. Not that fat and not that long, but they all have some staying power. Are you two going to be out this weekend? Are you bringing your friends out again?"

Zena answered for us, "They will probably come, but Tommy's sister's roommate is coming out to spend the weekend. She now loves the naturist lifestyle since she came out a couple of weeks ago."

"Will you bring your lesbian friends to play with us too," Connie asked?

"The guys wear out early, and we girls give each other pleasure until we can get the guys up again. Some extra pussy eaters would come in handy."

"Two of the girls are becoming interested in men, so they will probably want to experiment a little," Zena commented. "One is tiny and looks about twelve. The other has some giant boobs."

Sam said, "I know which one that is, I saw her this past weekend. She does have some melons on her chest. Perhaps we guys can give them everything they could want from a man."

As it was getting late, Zena and I left Sam's and Connie's. We washed up and slid into bed. Zena was still feeling frisky and said between kisses, "Just because some strange lady gave you a blowjob and fucked you, doesn't mean you don't have to make me feel like your woman. Love me, Tommy, make love to me, fuck me."

I did, and we did, until I came for the third time that evening. We snuggled up, with me still embedded in Zena, held firmly there by her tight clutching bottom.

While Zena and I had coffee in her office before work, I broached the subject. "What would you think of living out at the park with me? We can still use the original premise that you're lesbian and we just live together for convenience, but we could both save some money. If our relationship continues to flourish, we just let it flow into whatever it becomes."

"I wondered if you were thinking of living out there. I'd love it, but I want you to know I don't just shack up with anyone. You and I have something going and I want it to continue. If you haven't noticed, I'm a bit of a sex freak and love to experiment with sexy things and sexy people. With you, I'm protective, and as I've already said, a little jealous sometimes. I wasn't last night, but I knew you and I were sharing an experience and not doing something on our own. Strange, huh?"

"Zena, that still doesn't answer the question. Would you be my female partner in order to live out at the park? Can your roommates handle you moving out? Would that make it financially difficult for them?"

"Full of questions, aren't you, Tom. Let's see, yes, I want to live out at the park and I want to live out there with you. I would enjoy being close to you to find out if we are really compatible. Yes, I would like to be your female partner out there. Um, the girls can easily afford the rent in the apartment. It would be an advantage if I moved out, since they would then all have their own room. Little Joanie and I slept together and now she can have her own room. She is going to want to come out often as we do have a nice intimate relationship."

Zena looked down at her coffee, and back up at me, "I am still a lesbian, or at least very BI-sexual. I like girls, I love to play with girls, and I don't think I'm going to lose that inclination. But since meeting you, and having Unk teach me how to love a man without using my pussy, I'm becoming more male oriented quickly. Last night was perfect. I really enjoyed having sex with a male and a female at the same time. The best part was you joining in so I could help you fuck Connie to an orgasm. That was special to me somehow. I think we make a very exotic couple."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.