Indian Steel - Cover

Indian Steel

Copyright© 2009 by Crunchy

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Continuing the adventures of a fisherman named John, in a world not his own. Read Desert Dream first, or don't vote on the plot. This is a sequel!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Time Travel   Slow  

When they left the next morning, the Janua Rajput leader made a gift of the chess and dice set to Tuk. That evening after dinner was eaten, neither John nor Zithrusa was interested in learning how to play. They both had other things on their minds, having been inhibited by the warlike tribesmen surrounding them. They intended to make up for lost opportunity. However, it turned out that Vedeya already knew how to play, and in fact won more games from Tuk than she lost. They played long into the evening, listening to the night sounds and the calls of the leopards which seemed to be just on the other side of John's tent.

In the morning, they continued on their way, and a few more weeks passed in like manner. Somehow Tuk wasn't as bored by the travel as much. They were once menaced by some grave-robbers, who were easily scared off by a nocked arrow and a brandished sword. Like jackals, they slunk away, unwilling to risk much but willing to take opportunities. John kept watch that night, just in case. The injured horse was healed by this time, and Zithrusa took to riding on it, to make up for the vacation it had gotten. She rode it with her saddle pad, and when asked what she was about by Vedeya, she showed her exactly what she was about.

Vedeya was intrigued and that night John was nonplussed by the request for the very personal carving for Vedeya, but his face remained calm and accepting despite his inner conflicted feelings. He told Zithrusa that he didn't know the size and shape to make it since he was unfamiliar with the 'fit'. Zithrusa and Vedeya hid in Vedeya's tent for awhile, and then Zithrusa came back out, and showed John what she was looking for by showing him her damp carving and describing the differenced that were needed between it and the new one for her friend.

John had it done in just a few nights, and gave it to Zithrusa, since she was the one who had asked him for it, and he felt very strange about the whole situation. He was aroused by the thought of his carving being so intimate with the lovely Vedeya, yet he wanted to be faithful to his wife, and the mother of his son. It was quite conflicting. John had added a few features to the new carving, being a bump on the top side, strategically placed, and a rounded base like a rocking chair, which pressed the clit nubbin against it's target repeatedly with the movements of the horse, and the internal bump also against it's own target with every step the horse took.

He told Zithrusa that under no circumstances were they both to ride in this style at the same time, as he needed at least three of them alert to their surroundings at all times. Zithrusa noticed the changes John had made to the 'internal device' and asked him about it. John just smiled, and told her to ask Vedeya about that after she had a chance to try it out. John, seeing which way the wind was blowing, began carving another lingam based on the information Zithrusa had given him. He carved a series of pebbly bumps on the top, and at the base an inwardly angled prong which was designed to push into the flesh just as the head nudged the back of the well. He had gotten quite good at this, with practice.

Vedeya tried her new implement, and it fit within her very nicely. She mounted the horse, and moved it out at a walk. She was very surprised at the sensations that produced! It was incredible, and the feelings overwhelmed her very quickly. The device pushed back and forth within her, pushing on both her clit and her magic spot which she didn't even know she had. When she orgasmed, she did so repeatedly for as long as the horse was moving, and for some minutes afterwards. She almost fell from the horses back, her legs and thighs got so weak. She was gushing fluids like she had never even heard of before, and wondered if she was broken somehow.

Zithrusa rode up to help her, and mischievously and sadistically led her horse back to her tent, causing an additional flood and left her trembling and weak. John pretended that he didn't notice a thing, although he was watching closely and was gratified at how effective his new design was. Tuk wasn't in camp, being off hunting, which is probably why this was when the test was performed. The two girls went into Vedeya's tent, and were not seen again for the evening, and the only trace of them were muffled shrieks and hysterical giggling. John cooked the supper that night, and passed the girl's portions under the tent flap to them.

He spent the night alone, but smiling to himself as he made a replacement device for Zithrusa's pleasure, measured to fit her, and another lingam with the special features, also made for her measurements. He satisfied himself in Zithrusa's absence with a fantasy of just how often he would have to stop and give water to the two girls if he tied their hands behind their backs and made them ride beyond their endurance. Unfortunately he thought they would fall off and hurt themselves, being unable to use their hands. Besides, He had told Zithrusa that only one at a time could use the objects. Hmm, perhaps riding double, with only one having their hands tied at a time? John dozed off in a excited slumber.


John was awakened the next morning by a deep and erotic kiss, that had an aroma and flavor that he was familiar with, then just as he was regaining his breath, he received another kiss, just as passionate and twice as loving, with a flavor he could recognize by category but not in the particulars. He recognized the shape and feel of his beloved Zithrusa in his arms, and when he began to stutter a question she silenced him with another deep kiss, the scent and flavor of which stiffened him instantly as he realized what it must be. Foolish John had left his gifts out when he had gone to sleep the night before, so they were discovered, and absconded with before he could say a word. He lay there for awhile, with a bemused expression that was threatening to turn into a grin.

After that, Vedeya was more flirtatious with John, and her joking around took a much raunchier bent than before. It wasn't that Tuk was oblivious to the new dynamic, but John kept up with his mentoring and horsing around with Tuk, so the boy was as happy as ever. John had learned about tracking while a hunter with the family and later with the caravan, so he taught Tuk the fine points of tracking game. It was pattern recognition, the same as let a hunter see the whole animal by just a nose, and eye, and an ear. Tuk proved to be as good at this as at any other topic which garnered his interest, and soon he was the best tracker among them. The kid is a real star, John thought wistfully, feeling as paternal towards the young Emperor as Zithrusa felt maternal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.