Indian Steel - Cover

Indian Steel

Copyright© 2009 by Crunchy

Chapter 1

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Continuing the adventures of a fisherman named John, in a world not his own. Read Desert Dream first, or don't vote on the plot. This is a sequel!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Time Travel   Slow  

Somehow, Zithrusa's horse ended up in the stable next to John's horse. As the months passed, and Zithrusa became larger and more awkward, she and John went riding about the spacious grounds of the Imperial Palace less and less. Zithrusa was very popular with all the staff and most of the court ladies, for mostly different reasons. The staff adored her because she was so nice to them, unpretentious and kind. The court ladies made up to her at first because she was with The Emperor so much, and later because she began gifting the nicest ones (and Wong eavesdropped on everyone and reported negative comments to Zithrusa) with very special carvings made by John, and they soon figured out what to do with them. They were gushing over their gifts, and grateful to Zithrusa. Of course, the ones who were not so nice behind Zithrusa's back at least started keeping their viperous bile to themselves.

The Emperor's favorite spy came in from the cold, and turned out to be his little sister, and not a little man at all. He was envious that she had the freedom to travel and have adventures, while he only had the power of life and death over the entire Empire. She thought he was a whiner. Unlike The Emperor, who was not referred to by name but rather by title, Her name was Yeuastrasia, but she preferred to be called Strasi. She had a fierce disposition, so mostly that is what anyone called her, unless she was in disguise in her spy role, or the servants were addressing her. She allowed the servants to call her 'Miss', but that was as far as she let them get with honorifics. The Human Amplifier was terrified of Strasi, and with good reason. One time he went to announce her, and he only got as far as "Her Radiance, The Princess Oooph!" before she kicked him in the eggs, doubling him over as she pushed past him and glared at all assembled, "Call me Strasi!" And so they did.

Strasi was only 15, but had been traveling around the known world having adventures for years. Not that she wanted to, but mainly because the Emperor wanted to learn about adventurous things. She actually didn't mind the freedom and the travel, she had an unlimited budget, as long as she kept bringing in the results. John was actually her best result so far. Most of her other results had been more of 'curios' than 'adventures'. What with John telling such exciting stories every night, she wasn't needed so much out and about, searching for amazing things to report.

Ah ha, a romantic interest, a hypothetical reader might suggest. Another wife for John, certes! Ah, but remember that John wants no warfare in his domicile, and hopes any further wiving would be with one of submissive mien. Strasi is not one such, not by a far shot. No, it is with Wong that Strasi finds a soulmate. Both used to being unnoticed, however, they both attracted each others attention. Strasi had Wong's rigid attention, and he had her pert interest. They often happened upon each other in tight hidden passageways, necessitating awkward maneuvering to get past each other. As the frequency of such encounters rose, the quarters seemed tighter and more strait, and more wriggling and squirming was required to slip past each other. It was in such dusty and dark encounters that love bloomed between the pair.

Wong and Strasi were more than twice as unnoticeable as a pair than as individuals, in fact, sometimes they weren't seen for days at a time! They still enjoyed their voyeuristic bent, though, and were well aware of everything that went on in the palace and its environs. So they were aware of what the Emperor had planned, and why it wouldn't work.

"It won't work." John told The Emperor. "Why? Wong is perfect for the role, he can just refuse face to face meetings, and..."

"The problem is that Wong is incapable of independent operations. He needs to be subservient to someone else, to be following orders, to be working for the benefit of someone else. Let's ask Wong and Zithrusa what they think."

Zithrusa thought that her water had broken. It was a very busy time of anxious waiting until the ladies in waiting announced that John was the father of a Boy! Celebrating ensued, and it was a few days later that the question of how The Emperor could go adventuring was revisited. Actually it was Strasi who came up with the plan. Zithrusa jumped at it, given the reflected status it gave her, just about the most status she could ever hope to acquire. Of course she would want to wait at least eighteen months before she would consider leaving her newborn son. The Emperor had to content himself with that answer.

The Plan? Oh, it was simple. The Plan was for The Emperor to name John's little boy, who they named Butalus, which while it sounded strange to John, wasn't any stranger than any other name- No, The Plan. The Emperor was to name Butalus as his heir, and Wong as Regent. They could even pretend that Butalus was The Emperor's son- oh? Not going to happen? Sigh. It was still do-able though, The Emperor could adopt Butalus, ok? Ok then. Zithrusa was so excited, Her and John's son would be the Prince in line to Rule the Eastern Empire! Oh, a mothers dreams fulfilled. John wasn't so sure about this, but he wasn't going to go against such a powerful current. He trusted Wong, to do the best as Regent to the benefit of his son, and as servant to the Empire. (Too bad he didn't consider the influence Strasi would have on Wong ... ominous music here)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.