The Return - Cover

The Return

Copyright© 2009 by davidpaul

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of a man who returns home to face the demons of the past.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I feel to my knees and tears silently rolled down my cheeks. The gravestone needed cleaning and the grass needed weeding but I could still make all the details out. I had risen early that morning and headed for the cemetery. I needed to come for my own sanity, to visit and pay my respects to my Dad.

It hurt me to think of how long it was since I last visited. Things had been so unclear for the past seven years. I was trying to think when I was last happy and what did I really want? Was it redemption for myself or revenge against others for perceived or real wrongs against me? That was the problem and I didn't know the answer. I had finally come to that fork in the road.

Whom could I trust or even get help from? The Milne Family had treated me like their own son and I was very close to Tom and his oldest daughter Molly in particular, but I didn't want to dump this on them.

Paul and Denise could of course be trusted but again it was difficult to know what to say or even do. All I knew is that since the death and destruction in this town so long ago I had held onto my rage and it drove me. If I gave it up what would I have left?


I made it back in time for breakfast. Paul and Denise were cuddling in the kitchen when I limped on in. My knee was giving me hell today.

"Here he is. Where did you disappear to?" Paul asked

"Hey Paul. I should have left a note. I went to the cemetery."

"Oh ... ok good buddy."

"Here let me get you some breakfast." said Denise breaking up the conversation. I had to admit she was a master at doing that.

"What are you guys up to today?"

"Well Rob would you like to come and see how our investment is going?"

"Sure I'd love to see the store."

We all finished breakfast. Denise was going out to visit her Mum as she hadn't been well. That left Paul and I to head out together to the hardware store.

We decided to go in my car and as we drove through town a million thoughts were racing through my mind. The last time I ever stepped foot in the store was seven years ago, the night of the shooting. I was wondering how I would handle it, but as it turned out I shouldn't have worried.

It was unrecognisable. Seven years ago it was just a small hardware store selling basic supplies. Green's Hardware was now a mega store for want of a better description. Most all the money had gone into extensions and to update the store.

"My God ... Paul this is unbelievable. Dad would be stunned."

"I'll take that as a compliment Rob."

"Mate it is. I can't get over how big the store is now."

"Yeah we went with the concept of turning it into a one stop shop. We have a heap of business from all over the district. The local councils all use us as the main supplier for all their business interests. We have also landed some contracts with large building firms but of course our core business is still the local town folk and farmers.

We have gone from a simple hardware store to now selling goods including fasteners, hand tools, power tools, keys, locks, hinges, chains, plumbing supplies, electrical supplies, lumber, cleaning products, house wares, tools, utensils, paint, fishing supplies, animal supplies, farm supplies, plus lawn and garden products.

We also have specialty departments unique to the region as well such as flooring, roofing materials and fencing. We have a repair centre and our latest addition is a rental area. We now rent trailers, large power tools and anything else you can think of.

We are also considering looking into becoming a landscape supplier; the research is underway at the moment. We now employ 20 fulltime people."

"You've gone beyond anything I could have envisioned. I'd like to talk a few things over with you tonight."

"Sure buddy."

"Wow you have done so well."

"Well it was a fight."

"What do you mean?"

"Well Angus Beasley was on the council when we originally proposed the expansion plans years ago. He tried everything to stop it and he did.

Fortunately he lost in the next election and with a new council we got it through. You do know he made an offer to purchase the store prior to the expansion as well."

"No I didn't ... What was his game?"

"I don't know but I think he wanted the Green name removed from Iron Plain."

I spent the next few hours wondering around the store in utter amazement. I was more than impressed. I ran into a few people I knew and it was a nice homecoming of sorts. It also left me in a quandary.

Should I move back here permanently? First I had to sort my life out, coming here gave me inspiration and I had an idea.

My knee was killing me so I made it into Paul's office and sat down. We were chatting and he was showing me the state of the art security and monitoring system when I saw them on the screen. It was my Mother and Jenny, they were in the 'party supply' section and were buying some lights obviously for the party that night.

"Christ ... there's a pair."

"Who? ... oh yeah ... you going tonight? I figured that's why you came back."

"Nah mate ... lost my job. I was going to exact some revenge there tonight but now it seems ... I don't know so petty and pointless."

"Shit ... you lost your job."

"Yeah Paul but I've got some ideas I would like to talk over with you."

"Oh no..."

"What?"

"Jenny is heading up to the office."

"Bugger ... my car, they know I'm here."

"What do you want to do?"

"Fuck it ... let her come. I've got very little to say to her."

"Rob ... before you say anything there's a few things we should have told you earlier. It's about Jenny and your Mum..."

Before Paul could finish there was a knock on his door. He stood up and answered the door.

"I need to speak with him Paul."

"Jenny ... please leave him be."

"I can't..."

"It's alright Paul. Let's get this over with."

Jenny walked in, she was still beautiful but that was no surprise as I had seen her last night at the Commercial Hotel.

"What do you want Jenny?"

"Oh Rob ... it's good to see you."

"Really ... wish I could say the same."

"Rob please this is hard for me. To see you I mean ... I have to ask you a favour..."

"A favour ... a favour? Oh this is too rich."

"Rob please ... will you come to the party tonight. Your Mum really wants to make amends. She misses you, we all do. You are part of the family..."

"Family! My Dad is dead ... I have no family. You've had your five minutes now leave."

"Please Rob..."

"GO!"

Jenny slowly turned around and left but not without a parting shot. "I told your Mum it was a waste of time, you're just too bitter. We all love you, you know"

Then she was gone. Paul came back in the office and I watched the screen as they left the store.

"Why are they persisting with this reconciliation Paul?"

"I might have the answer, my friend let's go home and talk."


Denise and Paul sat me down in the lounge room. It was going to be an enlightening evening for everyone concerned.

"Before we get into your Mother, Rob, tell me what's happened and the idea you wanted to put forward."

"Ok ... this is hard to say but probably obvious to you guys. I haven't coped well since my Dad's death nor taking the life of a man either. Coming back here I feel ashamed and my so called revenge I was planning was petty and self serving. Looking at the store today and seeing Dad's dream alive and well made me realise some things.

I have to get my life in order and to that I need your help. I want to restructure our partnership in the store. Reverse it if you will, I want you guys to have the 60% ownership and me with the 40%."

"Well that's a hell of an offer Rob but we couldn't accept that."

"Please Denise there's more, for that to happen I would need your help to pay some outstanding debts. I owe $40,000 to various people. I would ask you to pay that off and put me on a wage for 6 months.

Then I will be taking Tom Milne's offer of the counseling in Canberra and get myself sorted out. I give you my word to return and help you guys run the business in whatever capacity you see fit. This is my last chance, it really is."

I was now at the mercy of my friends and would hope they could do this for me. It was a big ask.

"Look Rob we will help of course. Consider it done but it will be a 50/50 split."

"I'd like this done legal as well Paul. Get your lawyer to draw up the papers and we will make it official."

"I'll call him tomorrow morning."

"Good and I'll call Tom tomorrow as well. Now what's the story with Mum and Jenny?"


Denise and Paul had quite a story to tell. Some of it rumour, some of it fact. Having the biggest store in town made it a meeting place for all the locals, combine that with their high standing in the community which provided access to nearly everybody and they were a regular bundle of information.

The Beasley clan held many secrets but in a small community they had a tendency to come out eventually. Also small towns hostilities can last a lifetime and feuds never stop until someone is dead and even then it won't be over.

The story starts with my Mum and Dad. My Dad did meet my Mum at the local dances back in the day. Originally Dad was used as a pawn in a war between Mum and Angus Beasley. It seems Angus liked to cat about and he got a local girl pregnant (she later lost the baby). The woman in question was Sue Towers, she came from a rich family but was quite simply a slut.

Mum and Angus were supposedly in love and they were the 'power couple' of Iron Plain. To get Angus back Mum fell into Dad's arms and he was suppose to be just a 'revenge fuck'.

What she didn't count on was old man Beasley demanding his son Angus marry Sue Towers, to do the honourable thing plus the Tower family being high society didn't hurt. Old man Beasley controlled the purse strings and Angus was too fearful to go against him.

Angus promised to marry Sue and did so. Meanwhile Mum feeling increasingly desperate and angry gave into Dad's advances and they eventually married. When Sue lost the baby, Angus was apparently furious. Mum meanwhile was just as angry.

These two fools instead of just seeking divorces decided to play a game. Angus wanted control of his land and if he could also inherit the Tower land he would be the richest farmer in the district.

Mum and Angus discretely began an affair. He was obviously still appeasing his wife as she got pregnant with Gary whilst in the same year I came along. Mum obviously wanted inside to high society, Johnny Green would always be working class and I guess that just ate away at her. While she went about her so called charity work I bonded with the man I consider my Dad much to her dismay I suspect.

It seems that they must have had a fantasy of us all becoming a family one day without their respective spouses. When Sue Beasley died mum finally took her place and to crush my old man she let the cat out of the bag about her affair and my parentage.

She knew that would destroy my Dad and he would agree to a divorce. What she didn't count on was me and my choices. I now realise how sick and twisted this whole game was, these people destroyed so many with their dishonesty.

The beatings I gave out to the Beasley's didn't help matters, infact this was probably why the divorce was so bitter. Beasley had also been investing in the town and Dad's business was prime land and I figured they wanted the business and thought they would get it in the divorce. My Dad must have had a good lawyer because it didn't happen that way.

I guess I stuffed them as well when Dad died and I basically gave the business over to Paul. I shudder to think what would have happened if I died in that robbery as well.

Jenny Beasley nee Taylor was an interesting story as well. Seems Jenny is somewhat of a social climber as well, so no wonder Mum and Jenny bonded. Fred Taylor worked for Angus Beasley so our coupling and Fred's reaction to finding us in bed must of angered many people.

I knew that Fred hated me for that but Angus also put pressure on him to drop the rape charges (just in case people found out I was a Beasley I suspect) and offered the compromise of banning us from seeing each other ever again. Fred Taylor must have made a strong case because Jenny dropped me like a lead weight. Apparently Gary was to be her chaperone at school to ensure I left her alone. I then went to Canberra to start my football career.

Maybe I should have fought for her harder but I did everything possible and she refused contact. After I left they finally became a real couple and it seems Jenny enjoyed the feeling of being royalty in a small town because they eventually married. Mum and Jenny bonded like a real mother and daughter. The Beasley clan was strong. I was a fly in the ointment I think or maybe both these women still had feelings for me. That was until Denise dropped the bombshell of a rumour doing the rounds.

It seems that my dear Mother had Leukemia and all avenues had been exhausted for a match for bone marrow within the family and I was the last hope as a blood relative otherwise she would have to play the waiting game and pray that a match was found in the system.

It all became clear now. It really pissed me off that instead of asking they were toting the reconciliation line. Everything was a game or a trick. Not this time however, I was going to call Tom tomorrow and sort my life out. Maybe in six months or so I would help but on my terms.

This probably seemed like a cruel attitude to an outsider but you have to remember I still harboured a lot of hate for these people. I needed to break the shackles of my own vices first before I could even consider helping anyone else. Suffice to say I wouldn't be attending the party that night.

In fact I made a spur of the minute decision and packed my bags. Paul would send through the paperwork to sign once I got settled. I was going back to Canberra to finally confront my demons and get better. I owed Tom to tell him face to face not over the phone. I hugged my friends' goodbye and hit the road out of town.


I knocked on the door and it was Tom who answered. It was 9am Sunday morning; I drove all night to get there and arrived around 4am. I had slept in my car outside the house since my arrival.

"Well you were the last person I was expecting." said Tom with a grin.

"I know Tom, I want to take you up on your offer of help."

"Of course son, come in."

As it had always been in the past Tom and Betty Milne welcomed me with open arms into their house. We talked most of the morning and I opened up about all my problems, they were very understanding.

Tom was the most shocked about my revelation on having a 50% share in a large business. He thought I had run Dad's business into the ground long ago but now being self sufficient with a wage gave everyone hope for me.

Tom was straight onto the phone to the Raiders and it was arranged for me to meet with their in house counselor Dr Anna Crane on Monday at 10am. This was a giant step for me and I think everyone in the room knew it. The next part shouldn't have surprised me but it did.

"Rob we want you to stay here while you go through this process. You will need support and we want to be here for you. There is a minor complication but would you be alright in moving into the pool house?

The reason we ask is that whilst Gail is living on campus, she still uses her room on weekends. Your old room is being used by Molly at the moment, so the pool house is the only room available."

"Thank you Betty I am most grateful. So Molly is visiting from Sydney with Liam?"

"No Rob ... it's not great news. Liam left Molly for another woman. It's pretty messy at the moment and Molly is now back in Canberra ... permanently."

"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that."

"Well I'm sure Molly will be over the moon to see you. It might cheer her up. Anyway go put your things away in the pool house and then have some breakfast with us. You can park the Ford on the front lawn"

"Will do."


I parked the car and was in the pool house unpacking my clothes when my mobile phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hey buddy its Paul."

"Mate ... how's things?"

"Good mate. Real good. So you made it ok?"

"Yeah sure did in fact I'm staying at Tom and Betty's. You still have their address?"

"Sure do. We send them a Christmas card each year. The least we could do as they put us up everytime we came to Canberra to watch you play."

"Good well get the papers to me."

"Consider it done. We had an interesting visitor this morning."

"Really?"

"Yep. Jenny Beasley in the flesh. She wasn't happy to hear you had gone and I quote not even having the decency to see your mother before you left. She got nothing out of us though but watch your ass mate, I wouldn't be surprised if they try and track you down in Canberra."

"No worries champ. It'll be handled ... anyway I've got my first shrink session Monday morning."

"Good, I'm proud of you Rob, we both are. I better go ... my darling wife wants breakfast in bed."

"Get to it then super chef."

"I hope she likes McDonald's."

"Nice. I'll call you guys during the week."

I had just put my phone down when there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and was charged down by the Milne girls. The girls put me flat on my rear end and started a tickle war.

"Stop ... stop I surrender ladies."

"Well, well look who has returned ... Robert Green."

The Milne girls I thought to myself. I had kept in contact with them through the years and I was especially close to Molly but Gail was still like my baby sister. Gail was 20 years old she was a brunette with brown eyes and very closely resembled her Mum.

At 5'4" she was shapely and had all the 'padding' in the right areas. Gail was quite simply a head turner and was extremely flirty. She would definitely continue to get better with age.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.